The Awakening of Jennifer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"You asked," Julia said softly, "I am showing you."

Her hands undid more buttons. Jennifer was incapable of movement. She was stunned, but also hugely excited. She looked into Julia's brown eyes, and at her full ruby lips. My God, she looked so beautiful!

Julia did not speak, but slipped a hand inside Jennifer's blouse, gently cupped her breast, and then stroked. Her fingertip found Jennifer's nipple, and she tickled it through the thin fabric of the bra. She kissed Jennifer again and their tongues entwined. Jennifer felt a rush of tingling between her legs, just as she had experienced when spying on Henry, and when pleasuring herself. Oh my God - being with a girl was wonderful!

Sanity prevailed and Jennifer broke away, and nervously looked around.

"Jules, we can't - what if someone sees?"

"Let's go to your room - your parents are away," said Julia.

Breathing heavily, Jennifer quickly buttoned her top, and the girls walked briskly back to the Manor House. When they were indoors and out of sight, Julia took Jennifer's hand, and they hurried up the stairs to Jennifer's room.

Jennifer was terrified but also very excited - she had never anticipated such a thing, but kissing Julia had stirred intense feelings in her. It was very different from the raw masculinity of Henry and his prodigious cock - Julia was soft and feminine, and beguiling.

Jennifer closed and locked the door behind her. Her parents may be many miles away, but servants could be moving around, doing their chores.

The girls faced each other. Jennifer was out of breath and panting, but Julia remained serene and calm, smiling at her. Julia embraced her and kissed her, and Jennifer eagerly responded by opening her mouth, letting Julia freely invade it with her tongue. Jennifer had never kissed like that before, but instinct told her what to do - she sucked on the tip of Julia's outstretched tongue, and Julia moaned softly in response.

Once more Jennifer felt Julia undoing her blouse - she shivered in anticipation as her blouse fell from her shoulders.

"You are beautiful," Julia whispered and then reached behind Jennifer's back, unfastened her bra, and deftly removed it. Jennifer stood bare-chested, and Julia stepped back, to admire her.

"Very beautiful," she said and stroked Jennifer's breasts. "You have grown so much since I last saw you naked in the changing room, Jen, I simply LOVE your breasts."

Her fingertips caressed Jennifer's nipples, and they hardened immediately into two sharp points.

"Can, I... can I see you?" Jennifer asked, with a nervous tremor in her voice.

Julia stepped back and started to disrobe. She turned her back to Jennifer. "Unzip me," she said and Jennifer eagerly obliged. Julia turned to face her and the blue dress fell to the floor. Her breasts were larger than Jennifer's. Jennifer guessed at a B-cup. Julia wore a white bra, with delicate lace trim. The fabric was thin, almost transparent, and the outlines of Julia's nipples were easy to see. Her white panties were skimpy, and also somewhat transparent - dark hair showed through. Jennifer felt quite weak at the knees.

Julia stepped out of the dress, lifted it from the floor and carefully placed it over a chair. She reached behind her back and removed her bra, and then slipped her panties off.

"You too," she said.

Jennifer quickly stripped off the rest of her garments and the girls faced each other, completely nude.

Jennifer was entranced. Julia's breasts were proud and firm, with no hint of sag, and as white as snow. The areolae and nipples were a deep pink, almost red, looking like ripe fruit - just waiting for someone's mouth to consume them. The hair between her legs was shaped into a neat triangle, with the 'V' shape pointing downwards to the hidden mysteries below. Jennifer suspected that Julia must have shaved the hair to get that effect.

Her waist was lithe and her long legs were so shapely and elegant that Jennifer's mouth went dry - she wanted to speak but no words came.

Slowly Julia stepped forward, took Jennifer by the hand and led her to the bed. Julia kissed her, and then gently pushed Jennifer down to the bed.

"Lie down, Jen," she said and then joined her on the bed.

Julia leaned over Jennifer and kissed her and her hand cupped Jennifer's breast. Jennifer reached out to touch Julia in return, and moaned as she felt the soft fullness of Julia's breast in her hand. Julia did not let her linger there long, and pushed Jennifer flat on her back and kissed her neck, and her shoulders. Tantalisingly slowly her lips moved further down, Julia kissed her breasts, bestowing teasing little kisses all over them before she took Jennifer's left nipple softly into her mouth. She sucked.

"Oh, God!" Jennifer exclaimed, and her back arched. She felt her pussy respond with a burst of fiery tingles.

Julia's hand slid down over Jennifer's stomach, over the little patch of hair, and descended between her legs. Julia was clearly well practised - her fingertips parted the lips and dipped between, sliding up and down a few times and then Jennifer gasped as a finger slipped gently into her.

It felt so wonderful. Toby's amateur fumbling had been exciting because it was her first, but Julia knew exactly what to do. Her finger moved in and out and rotated deep inside, and Jennifer gasped.

"Jules, Jules, Oh God!"

A second finger went in, and Julia began to thrust more forcefully. With each stroke, she pulled her hand upwards, as if she was trying to lift Jennifer off the bed. Jennifer's pussy was flooding with wetness, and the loud squelching and sucking sounds as Julia's hand moved were reminiscent of Henry's crotch slapping wetly against Peggy.

Jennifer yearned for Julia to touch her aching clitoris - she was certain that would make her come instantly. Julia took her mouth from Jennifer's nipple, and kissed below her breasts, just beneath her ribs. Jennifer looked down at her nipple. The action of Julia's mouth on it had made it swell - it glistened with saliva, even puffier than before. As Julia's lips slowly traversed further downwards Jennifer's hands went to her breasts and she squeezed her nipples, breathlessly watching Julia - how far was she going to go - where would she stop?

Julia's mouth moved over the blonde hairs surmounting Jennifer's mound. Jennifer could feel her warm breath on her skin.

"Oh God, can it be, is she going to...?" Jennifer's mind raced.

Her question was soon answered - Julia withdrew her fingers, shuffled down the bed, and positioning herself between Jennifer's outstretched legs. She looked up at Jennifer briefly and smiled, and without a word spoken, lowered her head. Her mouth came down fair and square over Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer uttered a little squeal of both surprise and delight. Julia's tongue darted between her lips, probing and exploring. The sensation was exquisite, and Jennifer spread her legs even wider and tilted her pelvis upwards, abandoning herself completely to Julia's expert tongue-lashing.

Julia held her pussy lips neatly apart with her thumbs and licked between them, lapping up and down like a kitten drinking milk, and then she moved even lower. Jennifer cried out with pure delight as she felt Julia's tongue thrust into her opening, deep into her depths.

Julia's head bobbed up and down, and Jennifer reacted instinctively - her hips began to writhe and gyrate, desperately trying to offer herself up for even deeper penetration.

"Oh, God," she whimpered, "oh fuck, fuck me, Jules, fuck me!"

Julia continued with the vigorous tongue-fucking for a few minutes more and then stopped, took a few big gulps of air, and her mouth descended on Jennifer's clitoris. When she sucked on it, Jennifer was reduced to a shivering jelly.

"Oh, yes, oh yes..." she whimpered.

Julia suckled on the clitoris, like a baby on its mother's nipple, and then her tongue zeroed in and vibrated rapidly from side to side over the swollen bud. Jennifer cried out as the thrill surged, and when she felt Julia inserting two fingers deep into her pussy while her tongue strummed its wondrous rhythm on her clitoris, Jennifer was convinced that she must surely expire - this ecstasy was too intense for mere mortals to endure!

Jennifer felt it starting, deep inside her the waves began to ripple and grow, each one higher than the last. Every nerve in her body seemed to gather in her clitoris and pussy - she lost track of time and space and felt herself dissolving in pure sensation.

Jennifer's thighs trembled uncontrollably and she cried out and dug her fingers into Julia's shoulders as the ecstasy within her exploded - it felt as if a giant champagne bottle had been shaken - the cork flew out and she erupted in a shimmering cascade of froth and bubbles.

Julia kept her mouth still, letting the convulsions take their course, and when her fingers detected that Jennifer's pussy had stopped clenching on them she slowly withdrew them and lifted her head.

She looked up at Jennifer and smiled.

"Well, dear Jen, you asked what girls do... now you know!"

Jennifer was too breathless to speak. Julia moved up on the bed and lay beside her. Jennifer saw that Julia's mouth and chin were wet, and also her neck. Goodness, even her breasts were wet! She reached out and touched Julia's breast.

"You're all wet," she asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes, sweet girl, you came on me. Look at your legs, and the bed."

Jennifer sat up. Her thighs were soaking, and there was a large wet patch slowly spreading on the bed. Oh my God! She had seen fluid erupting from Peggy when she climaxed - had she done the same?

Julia could see her confusion.

"You've never done that before?" she asked.

Jennifer sheepishly shook her head.

"I'm sorry," she murmured.

"Sorry?" Julia consoled her, "don't be sorry, I loved it. It shows how strong your orgasm was. It was beautiful!"

Jennifer realised that the wonderful exploding liquid sensation she had felt when she came was real - she had actually spurted fluid out, just like Peggy. She still looked embarrassed.

"Is that... is it normal?" she asked.

"Of course," Julia said, "it doesn't happen every time. Some women never do it. It's female ejaculation - or more simply, 'squirting'. You are so lucky - I have only done it a few times."

She could see Jennifer starting to relax.

"It probably happened with you because of what I did." Julia explained, "I rubbed on your G-spot. That sometimes does the trick."

"G-spot? What?" Jennifer asked.

Julia lifted her hand and extended two fingers, and shaped them into a curve.

"I pushed up on your G-spot with my fingers. Let me show you."

Julia pulled Jennifer's legs apart and gently inserted two fingers.

"I pressed up with my fingers like this - your G-spot is just here."

She pushed up - and an instant thrill coursed through Jennifer's body, making her shiver with pleasure.

"There, see?" Julia explained. "Lots of girls can come when their G-spot is stimulated. It is quite hard to do to yourself, but when you find a man with strong fingers, you can teach him!"

Jennifer's mind was full to overflowing - it was difficult to encompass all that had happened.

Julia spotted the box of tissues on the bedside table, and attended to the wetness on her chin neck and chest. She also wiped Jennifer's thighs and pussy.

"The counterpane is a bit wet," she said, "we should have put a towel down."

Jennifer was a little concerned about the wet patch. Perhaps she could spill a drink on it and tell the laundry maids of the 'accident'.

Julia lay next to Jennifer and kissed her. Jennifer felt so elated - apart from an incredible orgasm, she was learning so much from her friend.

"Jules, can I... what can I do for you?" she asked.

"Sweet girl," Julia said, "I don't want anything in return, I had enough pleasure showing you."

"But, I want to learn," Jennifer said, "I want to learn EVERYTHING."

Jennifer did not wait for Julia to speak, and kissed Julia passionately on the lips, and put her hand on Julia's breast.

"Lie back, Jules, your turn now!" she ordered.

Julia did as she was told, and Jennifer sat up beside her, stroking her lovely breasts. The dark pink nipples responded and stood erect. Jennifer soaked up the spectacle - studying the way the areolae puckered, the tiny bumps that rose on the surface, and the nipples, firm, long and begging to be sucked.

"I love them," Jennifer murmured, "look how hard they are!"

She bent over Julia and kissed her nipples, each in turn, and feeling breathless with excitement Jennifer took a nipple firmly in her mouth and sucked.

"That's lovely, Jen," Julia sighed.

Just as Julia had done, Jennifer ran her fingers over down Julia's stomach, and her excitement level surged as her fingertips traced through Julia's neatly trimmed hair. Despite having had such an intense orgasm, Jennifer could feel herself getting very aroused and her pussy seemed to be getting wet again.

Her fingers touched Julia's lips. They were pouting open, and Jennifer was relieved to find that Julia was also exceedingly wet - clearly she was enjoying the caresses.

Just as Julia had done, Jennifer lay between her parted legs - her face was only inches from Julia's pussy.

"Oh, my God!", she thought, "what am I doing?"

She studied Julia's pussy - the full fleshy lips, and the raised fold over her clitoris. Nervously Jennifer held the lips apart with her thumbs. She saw the little peehole, and below it, convoluted wrinkles and folds surrounded the opening. Jennifer slowly put a fingertip to the opening and pressed - her finger slipped into such a warm, wet mouth that Jennifer felt quite intoxicated. The slippery flesh welcomed her finger, drew it in and enveloped it, and Julia moaned with pleasure.

"Oh Jen, that feels gorgeous."

Jennifer moved her finger slowly in and out, and then added a second. She felt her own pussy throbbing with pleasure - it was as if a phantom finger was touching her, too.

"Touch my clit, Jen," Julia implored, "please touch it!"

Jennifer withdrew her fingers - she inhaled Julia's scent deeply - it was musky and earthy, quite different from her own aroma. She pushed the folds shielding Julia's clitoris back.

"It is so big!" she thought, "much bigger than mine."

Jennifer clitoris was small and neat, but what now presented itself to her gaze was considerably bigger - Julia's clitoris was larger than the tip of Jennifer's finger. Jennifer thought of the huge difference in cock size between Henry and Toby - girls appear to be equally varied!

She touched the tip of the clitoris with her fingers, and Julia sighed and tilted her pelvis upwards. Jennifer dipped her finger back into Julia's pussy to wet it and wiped the slick juice over the clitoris.

Julia moaned in appreciation. Jennifer traced small circles around the clit, and felt it slowly swelling, and rising. The tip now stood well clear of the folds above it. She could see a small cleft beneath it.

"It is like a tiny cock," she mused.

Jennifer recalled how Julia had inserted her tongue into her pussy - it had felt wicked and wonderful. She must return the favour. As her fingertip caressed the swollen clit, she bent her head and kissed Julia's pussy, and started to lick, up and down between the lips. The taste was tangy, with a similar mix of sweetness and saltiness she had tasted with her own pussy juice.

"Thank God, I must be normal!" she thought.

Jennifer moved lower. The sacred entrance beckoned like a sea anemone, succulent and inviting. Jennifer extended her tongue - her head swam with dizzy excitement as she licked once over the opening and then she thrust her tongue out as far as possible and drove it home.

Julia gasped and held Jennifer's head, and her hips moved slowly up and down - grinding her pussy against Jennifer's mouth.

"Jen, you learn quickly, oh fuck, that feels so good!"

Julia raised her legs, held them behind her knees and pulled them up, almost to her shoulders. Her pelvis tilted upwards, elevating her pussy and fully exposing it, as if to say, 'Deeper, Jennifer, deeper!'

Jennifer's head bobbed up and down as hard and as fast as she could, spearing deep into Julia's pussy, until she could hardly breathe - she broke away and gasped for air, her mouth and chin sopping wet.

"Lick my clit, Jen, please - lick it - suck it!" Julia's voice trembled. She was now vulnerable and at Jennifer's mercy.

"Please Jen, please!" she begged.

Jennifer put her mouth over Julia's clit and sucked - Julia whimpered with delight, and she writhed and squirmed, and despite the prodigious size of her clitoris, it was difficult for Jennifer to stay latched on. Jennifer adopted the same technique Julia had used and wiggled her tongue quickly over the clit, and inserted two fingers deep into Julia's pussy.

"That's it, that's it, do that, don't stop!" Julia gasped.

She soon became incapable of coherent words, uttering a series of little cries and groans. Jennifer felt Julia's legs beginning to tremble, and thrust her fingers harder and oscillated her tongue as fast as she could.

Julia emitted a tortured squeal, and her legs fell back on the bed.

"Stop!" she cried, abruptly pushing Jennifer's head away. Jennifer kept her fingers inside Julia's pussy, feeling the unmistakable rhythm of Julia's contractions - she was coming, and coming very hard!

Jennifer was thrilled - she had done it - she had brought her friend to orgasm and it felt wonderful to give so much pleasure.

After the orgasm had ebbed away, Jennifer lay beside Julia and hugged her. They lay together for several minutes before Jennifer spoke.

"Jules, that was incredible! Thank you for showing me. But, I liked it so much, does that mean I am a lesbian?"

"Don't be silly. Well, maybe you are - you fancy boys, don't you?" Julia replied.

Considering the effect that Henry had on her, Jennifer was fairly certain that she did, and of course, there was the incident with Toby.

"Oh yes," she responded, "I do. I even tried to seduce Toby Willard-Brown, but he came as soon as I touched his... cock."

Julia laughed.

"That can easily happen! But you can be attracted to boys and still have fun with girls. It WAS fun, wasn't it?"

"It was more than fun," Jennifer said, "I loved it!"

She pondered on the spurting of fluid she had experienced.

"Jules, that female ej... err... something - when I got wet - tell me about that."

Julia was a medical student so she of all people should know.

"Female ejaculation," she said, "or 'squirting'. Some women do it, some don't. As I said, I've only done it on a few rare occasions."

"Where does it come from - what is it?" asked curious Jennifer.

"A lot is still being researched," Julia explained, "it comes through your peehole, but it isn't pee - but there may be a little pee in it. Gräfenberg researched it - he discovered the G-spot, hence its name. It is equivalent to male semen in a way. Some women squirt just a little, but I knew one girl who could squirt right across the room."

Jennifer looked shocked. Julia gave her a kiss.

"You are so lucky you can do it. Never be embarrassed about it - it is the essence of womanhood - but remember to put a towel under your bum!"

The girls got dressed and went back out onto the lawn. Jennifer was convinced people would take one look at her and see that she had been having wild lesbian sex - how could such intense pleasure not leave a mark on you?

Peggy passed by, on her way to the kitchen, carrying a basket of vegetables.

"Good afternoon, Miss Jennifer," she said.

Jennifer felt elated - "if only you knew what WE have been doing," she thought, "you are not the only one around here having wonderful sex!"