The Awakening of Xena

Story Info
Xena finally embraces who she is.
7.1k words
3.22
23.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know those dreams you have when you're almost awake, but not quite. The choose your own adventure types where you have control over the direction it goes. I was having that dream the night my life changed for the better.

My wife and I had hooked up with a girl at the bar and brought her home to play with us. She loved watching me fuck other girls and I was really giving it to this petite little slut who was insatiable. I rolled over onto my back and she jumped on my cock, riding it like a sex addict who hadn't had her fix in months.

My wife was screaming for her to fuck me harder. It was about that time that I woke up enough to realize my wife had noticed my hard cock and my hip movements and was stroking me gently.

She smirked when she noticed I was awake, letting out a little giggle. She loved to please me. Seeing me cum was her absolute favorite.

"Not yet baby," she whispered as I thrust into her hand and she released my cock. I was so close and she could feel it. She must have wanted more, I thought to myself as I watched her bite her lip.

But she didn't mount me like usual. She slowly dragged her fingers across my cock. Just lightly teasing it. Then down around my balls, and just teasing my anus with her fingertips before working her way back up my shaft again.

My body squirmed and my cock jumped over and over again. Her fingers never grasped me though. They just glided along my eager cock for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a couple of minutes.

My whole body ached for this release. I was clutching the pillow with my hands. I grabbed her and tried to pull her into me. She gave me a deep and passionate kiss that let me know this was really exciting for her. When I started to get up so I could man handle her like she usually likes, she pushed me back down on my back. "Not this time. Tonight I'm in control."

I liked this new version of Xena. It was at this point I noticed a brand new matching set of lingerie that looked absolutely stunning on her. Xena's beautiful triple D breasts were a sight of perfection and her hard nipples were visible through the white lace.

She looked magnificent. "I am so madly in love with you Xena." She kissed me again while her fingers continued their gentle teasing of my cock. I had almost cum several times as she would start to grip a little tighter, but each time she would release me and giggle.

I was really enjoying this more than I thought I would. I loved the way she took control. I loved the way my orgasm was completely in her hands. And most importantly, I loved the smile on her face. It's why I work so hard to provide for us. It's why I always fight for her happiness. It's even why I take control and fuck her rough just the way she likes it.

I absolutely love that smile. I would do anything to see it on her and she knew it. I was trapped by that smile. By those lips every time they kissed me. I could feel the love, but also the pure joy she was feeling in this moment.

She had planned this from the start judging by the new matching outfit and wanted to surprise me. I had no idea what was coming next and it intrigued me to no end.

Meanwhile, she gripped my cock harder and really started stroking. I was about to cum again when she quickly let up. "Please. Please let me cum."

"Mmmmm, I like when you beg me. This is fun." Her smile got bigger when she said, "I have another big surprise. A huge surprise." At this point her smile got devious and she started grabbing at her breasts like she does when she is really sexually excited.

This type of behavior is typically reserved for when I'm about to fuck another girl in front of her. I'm fully expecting at any moment to see another beautiful woman come around the corner. Now just gentle strokes almost make me cum. She can barely touch me without having to stop.

"You really want to come don't you?" Her fingers just grazing my cock a little and it jumps.

"Yes, more than anything. Please. Please let me cum." She could sense the desperation in my voice and it got her horny. She breathed in deep and let out a sigh.

"I'm going to let you cum... eventually..." there was a long drawn out pause before she continued. "But I'm going to need you to do something first."

"Yes, anything. Everything. I'll do anything for you. You already know that Xena." I thrust my hips up towards her hand just to get the tiniest feel of her fingers against my cock.

She quickly pulled her hand away. "Well, this is a really big thing. Something I'm craving. Something I've never really told you before, cause I've always been afraid."

This definitely sounded different. What could she possibly have never told me? We talk about everything. "I... well... you know I'll do anything for you." The thought of something new to turn her on made me even hornier than I already was.

She lingered down near my cock and just gave it a little kiss. "Oh, I know you will. Cause if you don't, then I won't let you cum tonight." Xena just breathed heavily with her lips near the head of my cock and i almost exploded.

"Oh, this is a cruel game, but I like it." I looked at her gorgeous body and fell in love all over again. I would always do anything for her. I loved her as deeply as any man ever loved a woman.

She straddled my cock and her hands were on my chest. Then her hands rubbed across my chest, down my arms, and spread them across the bed, finishing it off with another passionate kiss that melted me.

The straps usually reserved for her must have been already attached to the bedpost, because she quickly tightened them around my wrists while her dark hair brushed across my now helpless face. "Ohhhh, kinky. I like this." I was grinning ear to ear. I could smell the lavender body spray and freshly showered flesh. She had really prepared her body for me tonight.

I didn't think I would enjoy giving up control this much, but I'm glad she finally had the courage to try it, because I was loving every second of it. She was now at the edge of the bed. Her perfect olive skin was glowing under the dim light. She grabbed one ankle at a time as she strapped my legs to the bedpost too. I was helplessly hers; not that the straps were needed for that.

"I'm so wet right now baby." Xena said, with her sexiest voice while she started stroking my cock again. "I have a secret to tell you and I want you to let me finish before you say anything. This is a big step for our relationship for me to admit this. But I love you and I need you to know everything."

She knows I prefer openness and honesty. Just knowing she was going to admit something to me made me feel all warm and tingly inside. But that feeling didn't last long as she was still teasing my cock. "Tell me Xena. I want to know all your deepest, darkest thoughts."

She put her arms around me and held me tight. "I just need you to know that I love you dearly. And I'm very excited to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Of course honey. That's not a very big secret."

"Ummm..." this is the first time I saw her get kind of nervous. Like she was about to lose her confidence and not tell me. "You remember when I let it slip that my exe's cock was bigger than yours right?"

She paused and waited for me to answer, "yeeesss..."

"Well, I know I told you size doesn't matter much to me. That I love making love to you." I shook my head yes, but already didn't like the new direction this was going. "It's not entirely untrue. I do love making love to you. I love you more than anything in the world and feeling you inside me is amazing. But..."

"But what Xena?"

"Please don't be mad at me. This is really hard for me to tell you." She gave me that puppy dog look. I really didn't like that look most of the time, but I especially didn't like it today.

I faked a decent smile. "You can tell me anything."

"So what I didn't tell you was that having a bigger cock inside me, stretching me, feels much different. I can feel it pulsate in my pussy. And I have a spot deep in my pussy only huge cocks can really hit. It's a very different sensation. And I know I told you I didn't cum very often with Charles, but I lied. When a huge cock is hitting that spot it does something special for me. It changes me in ways I wasn't ready to tell you cause I didn't want to hurt your feelings." She shrugged and brushed the hair behind her ears. She was embarrased to tell me.

"I kind of figured that, but why are you telling me this now?" I was laying there powerless. I guess she thought that was the only way she would have the courage to tell me.

Her fingers were still running up and down my shaft and despite the rough news, I was just as hard. "You want to cum right baby?" I feverishly shook my head yes. "And you're going to give me whatever I want?"

"God yes. Anything baby." I couldn't imagine myself saying no to her and I really needed to cum. "How does it change you?"

"The first time Charles spread my legs and I felt his big cock start to penetrate me I knew it was huge. I could feel it pushing against every side of my pussy at once. It felt amazing. I could feel it throbbing and my pussy was throbbing along with it." Her fingers slid down around my ass hole and back up along my testicles. "And just when I thought he was all the way in, he thrust hard forward and it hit spots no one had ever hit before."

She was starting to grind her very wet pussy against my leg as she talked about it. "When I felt that big cock penetrating deep into my pussy, it changed me. I became a total slut. I begged him to fuck me harder and harder. I just wanted him to use me with that huge dick. I came over and over again. We fucked for hours and I never wanted him to stop. We fucked all over the office. The desk, the chair, the floor, against the wall, and on the couch. I spread my legs and bent over and gave him my pussy to use with that big dick any and every way I could and every way he wanted it."

She could barely touch my cock now without precum dripping out. I was sad. I was hurt. I didn't know what to say. But the thought of her cumming over and over again and losing control like that was also very exciting. "Please may I cum now?"

"No, don't you cum on me yet. I'm just getting started." She reached her hand under her panties and rubbed her clit. Then she shoved her fingers on my mouth. "Taste how wet I got at the thought of being fucked by a big cock baby. Lick it all up." My tongue raced around her fingers eagerly licking up all the juices caused by her thoughts of being pounded deep by her exe's big cock.

"After that day, I craved his cock all the time. I dreamt about him using my now sore pussy way more than I thought possible. I became his slut to use all the time. Even if I was in a bad mood, once he pulled that huge cock out, my pussy would start dripping."

"Like it is right now?"

"More! Like a faucet. And I would instantly drop to my knees to worship that big, beautiful, veiny, throbbing cock!" There was an excitement in her voice that I enjoyed hearing. Like when she found out I had gotten us front row tickets to see Maroon 5 so she could drool over Adam Levine.

I had so many strange emotions while I laid there helpless; her still teasing my massive erection. At least it was massive for my above average cock. I was devastated, but without warning I smiled. Just knowing she was excited about something brought an odd sense of happiness to me. And I felt closer to her, because she was sharing something like this with me. She didn't have to. She could have brought that secret to her grave. But she chose to tell me.

It wasn't her fault her g spot was so deep in her pussy. I knew she liked big dildos and most days I had to pull one out to get her to cum. So this didn't come as a major shock.

"How does that make you feel baby? Knowing another man used to fuck me better than you ever could?" I'm not sure why she smiled when she said that or why my cock twitched.

"I... I... I wish I could see you that turned on." Her legs were spread between one of mine and I could feel her pussy start to drop down onto my leg.

"Oh baby, you will very soon." She grabbed me and kissed my lips. "I need you to know I am very much in love with you baby."

"I love you too Xena. More than I ever thought possible. But..."

"But I need to feel Charles' dick pounding my pussy one last time!" She spread her legs over my face as she said it and opened up her pussy with her fingers.

"What?!?" That's all I could get out before she smashed her pussy down on my mouth and was vigorously grinding it down against my lips and face.

"That's right baby. Get this pussy ready to get pounded by Charles' huge cock!" I had never seen her get this assertive. Or this turned on.

She came up so I could breathe. "Don't you think we should..." before i could finish her hips thrust back down and she was grinding away on my face again. I was terrified. Mortified!! But I was also licking away at her pussy. It tasted so good and I was so turned on feeling all this sexual excitement from her.

I wasn't entirely sure yet if she was serious. Sometimes we got pretty vivid with fantasizing. But then she told me what brought this on, "I ran into Charles at the grocery store today. As we were talking I couldn't help but notice the outline of his growing cock under his mesh shorts. He was definitely looking me up and down and I couldn't stop staring down at his cock."

She almost came on my lips and had to take a pause. "Then he went to hug me goodbye. His semi erect cock pressed against my stomach. He held on longer than a friend would and I definitely didn't let go. I could feel his cock growing and he ever so slightly started moving his hips."

"A switch was flipped in my head. My pussy got instantly wet and all the memories of worshipping his cock came rushing back. I got turned on so fast at the thought of that big cock using my pussy that I would have bent over the shopping cart and let him fuck me in the grocery aisle if he had asked."

"Mmmhhhmm" Did I just moan on her pussy? What was wrong with me? My adrenaline was so strong and I wanted, no I needed to see her lose control. She grabbed what little hair I had on my head and jammed my face into her pussy.

"Ohh, yes, yes." She was finishing her story between heavy breaths. "Then he whispered into my ear... I'm coming over tonight at midnight. He reached around and grabbed my ass, pulled me into him and thrust his now fully erect 10 inch cock against my stomach. I couldn't speak. When he thrust forward, I swear I could feel his cock deep in my pussy. All I could do was give a slight nod as someone began to turn down the aisle."

Xena looked down into my scared eyes. "You love me baby right?" I nodded my head while continuing to lick her pussy. "I love you too. And I know you'll do anything for me." I again nodded in agreement. "You want all my needs fulfilled. And what I need right now more than anything else in the whole world is Charles pulling my hips into him while he thrusts that perfect cock into this wet pussy."

Knock. Knock.

I've never seen Xena jump up so fast. She spun around one last time and part of me wished she was having second thoughts. "How do I look?" I've never seen her smile that big. She was giddy with excitement.

Her body was glowing, "like perfection." And with that remark she spun back around and exited the room.

I was trapped in the bed with a raging hard on. The front door opened. I heard some muffled talking and then the wall shook. I felt powerless and it was turning me on so much. I heard another bang against the wall. This time it was right outside the bedroom. Any second now I was going to see my wife and another man going at it.

And then there he was. All 6' 4" of him. My God. She forgot to mention he was a perfect specimen of a human being too. His shirt was already off and his muscles flexed as he grabbed at her breasts.

She was yanking his belt off while he shoved her down on top of me. Half of her body was now strewn across my chest. Charles didn't even acknowledge I was in the room. He jumped onto the bed. His huge thighs straddled my left arm, still strapped to the bed. She leaned towards him and reached for the button on his pants. She seemed frustrated that it took longer than it should have to free the button. But once she did she quickly unzipped his pants, and her hand dove into his boxers.

Suddenly she slowed down, meticulously pulling his cock out of his pants one inch at a time, as if she was pulling a present out. Her mouth grew bigger as each inch revealed itself.

It wasnt even fully out yet; not fully erect. I could already see her fingers didn't quite fit around the shaft. And suddenly the head of his cock came popping out of his boxers, almost hitting her face as it did.

"Holy fuck! It's even bigger than I remember." She already had 2 hands on his cock and was stroking it up and down, only 2 feet from my face. The thing you have to understand about Xena is she never cusses. She doesn't get overly excited about much. At least not outwardly like this.

I was jealous. I wanted out of the constraints. Out of this situation. I wanted to scream for her to stop. This was crazy. This was her ex boyfriend, and his cock was right there in her hands. Her fingers were desperately trying to touch every inch of it. I've never seen her look at my cock that way. And I was damn jealous!

But I didn't have the heart to stop her. She was happy. She was excited. She was forgetting all her problems and just enjoying every second of this. And no matter how jealous I felt, it didn't override the intense feeling of joy from seeing that smile on her face.

She pulled on his now fully erect cock, beckoning it to her lips. She let her head fall back to within inches from my face. Her mouth opened wide and her lips wrapped around the enormous head of his cock, then slowly her lips were gliding along the shaft. But not even half of it fit in her mouth before hitting the back of her throat.

She was struggling to keep her mouth open wide enough. Charles' thigh was rubbing against my shoulder as he began holding the back of her head and guiding his cock in and out if her mouth with the motion of her hips.

It was all so close to me. I could hear her moaning on his cock. She was so excited. I could hear the slurping of her spit as her lips moved up and down. Some of it must have rolled down her cheek as I could feel wetness on my chest. His balls had escaped his pants now too and they were swinging with each thrust sometimes hitting against my shoulder, because they hung so low.

Yet my cock was so hard. I couldn't explain it. I should have been disgusted, but I wasn't. I wanted to see more. I began to imagine that cock being thrust into her pussy. I was imagining her body react to it. And I wanted that. Badly.

Charles finally opened his mouth, "That's a good girl. Get that dick ready to fuck you. What a good little slut you are." When he said that she moaned again and tried to take his cock deeper.

He pulled all the way out, and lunged forward, letting his balls drop onto her eager lips. His cock draped across her face and was slapping against her forehead.

His cock was magnificent. I could see every vein that was resting against her face while she devoured his balls. "You like what you see?" I had been in a trance and must have been staring. This was the first time he had even acknowledged my presence in the room.

"No! I'm not... I just..."

"Hahaha" he let out an enormous laugh. "It's ok man. The important thing is your wife likes it. Actually, she loves it. And she can't wait to spread those legs and give her pussy to me." By this point he had turned and put his cock inches from my eyes. His balls were resting against my neck. "Get a good look at the cock that's about to make your wife cum like she hasn't in years."

12