The Awakening of Zilphia Turner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The groom's grip on her head loosened as he staggered backwards. The bride caught Zilphia as her slack, semi-conscious body fell backwards, semen dripping from her lips. The bride lowered Zilphia to the ground so she was laying backwards, her breasts heaving and sweating.

The bride lay her own body over Zilphia's, kissing up her neck, licking at any of the semen that had dripped down her mouth and chin. She then took Zilphia's face and kissed her deeply. Zilphia's unresponsive body moaned into life. Her arms reached up and caressed the bride's neck, and pulled her closer until their bodies were clasped in a tight, sweaty embrace.

I hope Zilphia respects this take on Sleeping Beauty, Anjali thought to herself.

The autonomous frame now whirred back into life, and lifted the two embracing women upwards, until they were laying at waist length. The aphrodisiac secreting from their bodies was almost overpowering in the air. Anjali's head was growing light, and she could feel arousal all over her own body. She gritted her teeth as she realized she was caressing her own arms lightly. She had to retain control of herself for only a little longer, until the ceremony was complete.

Two firm hands gripped Zilphia's ankles and pulled gently. The bride and Zilphia looked back, and saw the groom approaching Zilphia, his cock still at full attention. The aphrodisiac, now filling his body, would keep him hard for hours. The bride nodded to him and lightly kissed Zilphia a final time, before removing herself from atop Zilphia, kneeling down at her side. The groom positioned himself on top of the frame until his face was above Zilphia's. She looked to his face as he took his hand in hers, and guided it down to his cock.

She looked down to it, positioned inches from her cunt. She bit her lip, and for a brief second, there was uncertainty. Was it her prudish sensibilities fighting back, resisting until this last moment? Or was it the simple unknown of having this man's massive member inside of her, what it would feel like? Anjali tried to say of encouragement, but the aphrodisiac was now so thick in the air that despite all her training she could barely summon the will to form any words. Anjali's eyes were now gripped to the sight of Zilphia pulling once on his cock, watching as a small amount of his cum pushed its way out of his shaft.

Zilphia bit her lip, and her eyes widened. The thought of having his cum flooding her cunt with more of the addictive aphrodisiac was now overpowering in her mind. She smiled widely as she spread her legs, lewdly abandoning whatever modesty she could possibly have retained at this point. She drew the cock towards her, until its head began to push its way into her. The four of them watched entranced as her white body began to swallow his brown cock, millimeter by millimeter. As his cock was nearly set all the way inside her, Zilphia pulled the groom's face towards her, kissing him deeply, moaning as he began to thrust in and out, slowly and steadily.

The groom pulled himself upwards, and began to fuck her with deliberate intent. Zilphia moaned with each thrust, learning to push her body back against him to increase the sensation. With each thrust, more fluid and aphrodisiac was thrown into the air, clouding Anjali's senses further. This was far more intense than any wedding she had previously officiated; Anjali could feel her sight narrowing and her fingers trembling as the room grew more hot with each of Zilphia's moans.

The groom drew himself upwards, pulling Zilphia's legs upwards as well, Zilphia looked to Anjali as the fucking continued. Anjali held her breath as Zilphia smirked at her. Zilphia's face was full of strength and confidence, of someone totally in control of her body. Gone was the scared, prudish woman of only an hour ago, who could barely seen to be without her bonnet. Zilphia reached down and caressed her own breast, licking her lips provocatively at Anjali. Anjali felt her body overheating as fluid rushed to her cunt; her eyes darted between Zilphia's stone, sexual gaze and the cock fucking her cunt. Zilphia knew that Anjali desired her; Zilphia knew that she was fully in control of the situation. The loss of power made Anjali tremble, yet grow more excited.

Anjali bit her lip. She had to only retain control of herself for a minute longer, she told herself. She looked down to the bride, who was masturbating on her knees, her face licking the groom's chest. Avoiding Zilphia's gaze and body was all she could do to retain control of her own senses.

The groom slowed his thrusting and made a motion with his hands at Zilphia's waist. At first her face registered disappointment and need as he withdrew from her, and gently twisted her body until she was in a kneeling position. But then Zilphia quickly realized what he was doing; while she was in the ceremonial bathing room surely she had seen statues of women penetrated from behind. Zilphia looked back excitedly as he began to enter her again, readying herself to be fucked in this position for the first time. For a moment, Zilphia looked back to Anjali, smirking seductively. A bolt of pleasure shot through Anjali's body; the aphrodisiac had nearly full control of her body at this point.

As the groom began to fuck her from behind, Anjali breathed a small sigh of relief. The ceremony was reaching its close, and her duties were nearly complete. She clenched a fist, drawing all of her willpower together. She then lifted her fist into the air, and took a deep breath. She let loose a sharp sound, that sounded like an animal call and a moan of pleasure all at once.

The groom thrust again into Zilphia's cunt from behind. As his pelvis impacted on her buttocks, there was a booming sound across the cavern. He thrust again. Another booming sound as his thrust landed. Zilphia's eyes were shut in pleasure and sensation, but her head perked up in curiosity; she must have perceived faintly that there was now drums accenting every thrust of his cock into her. She held her body outwards for a second, relishing the silence. She then thrust her buttocks back onto him, and a loud boom once again echoed out across the cavern.

Their fucking now continued with a regular cadence, and the drumming became louder and louder as they did. Their bodies were now thick with sweat; the groom had his eyes shut tightly as he could feel his climax coming. The bride was absently caressing Zilphia's back, entranced by the sight of the cock entering her, as Anjali was. Anjali looked to Zilphia, and could see her mouth open slightly, saliva dripping down. She was close.

Anjali's final duty was now upon her. Her body was painfully disobedient as she took a step backwards, away from the cloud of aphrodisiac secreted by the conjoined, fucking bodies in front of her. Her hand moved towards a lever, hidden aside the wide frame. She looked back to the Zilphia's sweaty body, her face burning with anticipation with all of the cum that was about to enter her. Anjali did not want to look away; her body was screaming at her to watch. With the last dregs of her sanity, Anjali pulled downwards on the lever with all her might. The lever was particularly heavy; only a highly trained priestess would have lasted to this point where they would have the willpower to pull the lever. Machinery began to whir overhead.

Zilphia began to moan, a single, high-pitched, animal cry that crescendoed from nothing. As she did, light began to fill the room; the lever had triggered panels to recede all across the chamber, revealing torches and bands of red, liquid rock that were flowing through the walls. The groom was panting with exertion as his thrusts reached a thunderous force, the drumming now reaching a deafening volume. As red and white light shone across their bodies, the groom gave a loud roar as he began to cum.

Zilphia was now shrieking as his seed shot into her, a high-powered blast of aphrodisiac that was completely overloading her mind. Her head bobbed up and down limply and her breasts danced across her chest as she screamed, her climax echoing across the chamber. Anjali felt her own cunt tremble as an orgasm, barely suppressed, tried to force its way out of her body, brought on only by the sight of Zilphia in the throes of pleasure. The bride was caught in the force of Zilphia's orgasm, climaxing herself.

Zilphia's hands gave out, and her body would have collapsed to the floor, had not the groom wrapped an arm under her with a large, sturdy arm and pulled her upwards. He drew her climaxing body towards her, until she was almost upright, her feet suspended off the floor. her back pressed into him as his cock continued to thrust upwards into her, spewing his hot seed into her. Her head lolled from side to side, overwhelmed by the burst of aphrodisiac entering her body.

Her head then jerked upwards, as though another small orgasm had torn through her body and woken her up with a start. Her eyes blinked open, her pupils dull. She looked out, over the now brightly lit chamber. Dozens of naked islanders stood silently, their beautiful, dark faces staring into her. Zilphia looked upon them, eying each of their bodies, meeting their gaze. In the back of her mind, Zilphia must have realized that they had been watching her this whole time, from the time her body had been lowered into the chamber, to being pleasured first by the bride, to pleasuring the groom with her mouth, and then being fucked by him.

An hour ago, Zilphia would have cried in shame, begged to have cover herself. But not now. She looked over the crowd and saw flesh, beautiful bodies exposed as she was. Cocks that were erect, desiring to fuck her, to partake of the aphrodisiac filling her body. Women that wanted to fuck her with equal passion, to taste her cunt, to have her mouth on them. But most of all, she wanted them. To fuck them all.

The groom slid his cock out of Zilphia, and a stream of his cum poured out from her cunt. The crowd, silent for so long, now roared in approval. In unison, they chanted a single phrase, over and over. Individuals from the crowd strode forward; honored guests who would receive the aphrodisiac first. Two women went towards the groom, and knelt at his feet. He offered his cock to them and they took turns licking and sucking Zilphia's juices and his cum off of his wet member. A man strode towards the bride, who expectantly lay prone on her back, her legs in the air.

The rest waited for Zilphia, their eyes full of hope and desire. She would be able to pick and choose who she fucked. She eyed them all, aroused at the possibilities. And then she turned to Anjali, her head cocked. Anjali froze. Her duties were now ended, the ceremony completed. She could fuck and be fucked as she pleased. Her mind and body were spinning as Zilphia took a step towards her, and then another.

Zilphia now stood face to face with Anjali. Zilphia's breath was intoxicating, and the sheer proximity made Anjali gasp. Anjali felt small in Zilphia's presence, her legs weak. It was all she could do to keep standing. Anjali could see Zilphia relishing in her own power, the tables having turned completely on Anjali. Paralyzed, Anjali watched as Zilphia reached up, and with her thumbs and fingers, gently pulled on the straps of Anjali's robes. Anjali's sweat had made her robes stick messily to her body; they clung across her curves, her nipples protruding through them. Zilphia peeled them downwards, past her breasts. As she pulled further, the robe clung stubbornly at Anjali's wet cunt, which had soaked them through. Zilphia noticed with a smirk. She gave a tug, and Anjali gasped as air hit her cunt, which was begging for release.

Zilphia brought her face to Anjali's cunt and breathed in deeply. Even though Zilphia was prone at Anjali's feet, Anjali still felt powerless and small, seeing Zilphia tease her by bringing her lips so close to her soaked cunt. She then placed a hand firmly on Anjali's belly, and pushed lightly. Anjali fell backwards gracefully, Zilphia lowering her with surprising strength.

Zilphia crawled over Anjali's prone body. Her eyes stared deeply into Anjali with a piercing gaze. Suddenly tears came to Anjali's eyes. The desire, the need was so overpowering that her body began to shake. Despite all her training to fight her needs, she could not resist all the force Zilphia was displaying.

Zilphia's eyes softened. Anjali looked into them, and saw gratitude. Gratitude for giving her this opportunity. She leaned down and kissed Anjali deeply. As her tongue penetrated Anjali's mouth, Anjali had a small climax, her legs spasming.

Zilphia lifted herself up and swivelled her body around, until her knees were straddling Anjali's face. Her cunt was now directly over Anjali's mouth. Anjali looked up and saw drops of the groom's cum and Zilphia's juices beading on Zilphia's cunt lips. She reached her tongue out expectantly as a drop fell into her mouth. It tasted glorious, and sent warmth throughout her body. Zilphia looked down, smiling, and lowered her cunt onto Anjali's face.

A rapturous climax hit Anjali's body as her mouth met Zilphia's cunt. She screamed into Zilphia's cunt as her body spasmed, her mouth drinking in Zilphia's juices and the groom's seed. Her mind was already spinning out of control as Zilphia bent her body across Anjali's, such that her face was over Anjali's own cunt. She gently kissed Anjali's clitoris, and then delicately inserted her tongue into Anjali's soaking vagina. Anjali wailed as another climax hit her, and her mind was taken over totally by the aphrodisiac.

Anjali felt her body freed as her conscious mind shrank back, cowed in place by the power of her lust. Anjali had felt this before, at previous weddings, but none so strong as this. There was now only the frantic needs of her body, and the all-pressing demands to sexually fulfill them. Zilphia separated her body from Anjali's, and both looked out at the masses of conjoined islanders. A crowd of nude men and women waited in front of them.

Though Anjali was keenly aware of all that was happening, she felt as though she was floating in between bodies, ravenously seeking out new flesh like a starved animal. Two women crawled towards her, and began to lick their way up Anjali's body, taking turns at kissing her. Their fingers weaved in and out of Anjali's cunt, revelling in her wetness. She then saw a man approach, fully erect. She welcomed her first cock of the night, cooing as he entered her. After he had expended himself in her, the two women took turns licking and sucking at her cunt, masturbating themselves in the process.

Time passed. Anjali was straddling another man. She watched with wide eyes as she lowered herself slowly onto his girthy cock. He groaned impatiently, and with two large hands he grabbed her by the waist and began thrusting up and down, savagely. She giggled at his lack of grace and took his force without any issue; the aphrodisiac drowned out any sort of unpleasant aches. She moaned as they both came; she twisted her own nipples, drawing out more sensation in her body.

Time passed. Zilphia and Anjali were kneeling, their backs and buttocks pressed against each other. Arranged in a circle was six large men, their cocks pointed towards the two women. The women had a cock in each hand, and were sucking and stroking in alternation, in a mechanistic but natural procession. Anjali could taste the heat and sweat on each cock, and relished each drop of pre-cum. The men's knees were buckling as her mouth embraced them, her saliva drawing them closer to climax. One man came in her mouth and she drank from him deeply, stroking him madly. The second followed unexpectedly soon after; some semen fell on her cheek before she could move his cock to her mouth completely. The third clenched his eyes and came on her breasts.

Zilphia and Anjali turned to each other; she too had a smattering of cum dripping across her chin and breasts. They pressed their bodies together, smearing the cum between them. They then took turns licking their bodies clean, kissing each other to share the fluid.

Time passed. Anjali and the bride were laying on the ground, their legs interlocked in a scissor position. They gyrated their hips together, lusciously rubbing their cunts against each other, spreading their juices between them, and the seed of men who had ejaculated into them. A young man was watching. He was clearly so aroused by the sight in front of him that he climaxed, without any physical stimulation. His semen splattered onto the waists of Anjali and the bride, dripping downwards towards their cunts.

Time passed. Anjali was on her back being fucked, while a woman's cunt was positioned over her head as Anjali pleasured her. The woman and man enjoying her looked to each other lovingly; they must have been lovers outside of the ceremony. Anjali let herself sink into their bodies.

Time passed. Anjali was masturbating on her knees. She was watching Zilphia, who was straddling a seated man. She was gyrating her hips and cunt over his cock, but refusing to let him inside her. She moaned loudly and suggestively as she humped him, pinning his hands down so he couldn't touch her. As he came, Zilphia reached back, gathering all of his semen into her hand. She then brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. Anjali looked around, and found the nearest idle man. She pulled him into a seated position, and began performing the same act.

Time passed. Activity in the room was becoming noticeably less dense and loud; much of the night had elapsed. Anjali was suspended in the air. The groom was holding her by her waist, and she had her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. He fucked her, bringing her tiny body down onto his cock, thrusting his entire hips upwards in a forceful motion. She let her body go slack completely, letting him use her body as he willed.

Time passed. Most of the bodies in the room were still, passed out from exhaustion. Of the stirring bodies, most were women; the aphrodisiac had the strongest effect on them. Zilphia had returned to the groom, who was still active, though noticeably fatigued. She had mounted his prone body, and was still fucking with an energy that was unsurpassed in the room. Anjali took the groom's hand and placed it between her legs, humping it with deliberation.

Time passed. The men were now all passed out. However, the aphrodisiac was still working through their bodies; many of the men were still erect, their cocks standing up straight. Zilphia, Anjali and the bride were sucking at three such cocks. Zilphia still had the energy to mount one of the cocks, drawing it into her body. Anjali and the bride were too fatigued at this point, letting the cocks ejaculate into their mouths. There was now noticeably less cum spurting from the cocks at this point, the mens' bodies rapidly becoming exhausted.

Time passed. Anjali was barely conscious, but flickered in and out of reality to see Zilphia licking at her cunt. The bride was laying on her left side, her hand resting on one of Anjali's breasts. Zilphia was the last person in the room still awake. Anjali moaned quietly, hoarsely, as Zilphia brought her to a gentle climax.

****

Anjali's eyes opened. Sunlight was peering in through cracks in the mountain wall. The smell of sex was thick in the air, mixed with the ocean breeze that was washing the aphrodisiac out of the room. People in the room were stirring, quietly exiting the chamber, while others slept quietly. Anjali looked to her right; Zilphia was nestled against her body like the bride. One of Zilphia's hands was nestled in between her own legs; she had clearly fallen asleep while masturbating one last time. Anjali chuckled and let the women lie a bit longer.

The bride stirred softly first, which was enough to wake Zilphia. Zilphia's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the sunlight. Her face was blank as she looked across Anjali's breasts to the body of the bride. Her body shifted a little, and Anjali could feel the semen and sweat drying and caked between their conjoined bodies; Zilphia was surely feeling the same. Zilphia's body was not tense, but perfectly relaxed, as though realizing that the night before had not been a dream; she had done all of the things she remembered, so vividly. Zilphia was still, and Anjali could sense that she was trying to comprehend the fullness of what she had done, without judgement.