The Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there on my marital bed, sprawled out about to enjoy my new lover. At this point I had no shame, I didn't care anymore. This was uninhibited lust and I was enjoying the feeling. Frederick was the one I wanted. Every day, all day in me or on me. My fingers intertwined in his, I pulled him down onto me. I whispered into his ear reminding him we didn't have a lot of time.

We kissed, licked, nibbled and bit one another. He worked his way down while my legs were hooked over his shoulders like stirrups. He was eating me, literally. He was biting on my clit and chewing. My heels were digging in his shoulders, I have never felt that and God, I was loving it. He continued to gnaw on me. I was bucking, tossing around like that girl in the "Exorcist".

I screamed at the top of my lungs, "God damn it. Fuck me!"

He slithered up and pressed his cock at my opening. I asked him if he brought a condom, to which he said, "no." The next words frightened me and delighted me at the same time. I was scared I might be impregnated but quickly threw caution to the wind. Especially after he said, " I want you pregnant with my kid. You will be my baby's momma."

I pushed myself into him, taking everything he had in one thrust. Let me tell ya, it hurt like hell. I screamed and tears welled in my eyes. After getting used to the feeling, I began to enjoy the pummeling. For a younger guy, he had control though lacked stamina. He knew exactly what he was doing and what he was doing to me. I writhed on the bed, pushed to meet his thrusts and took the fucking I have never had.

My arms hooked under his, pulling him down on me. Wrapping my legs around him, I let him assault my pussy. His body slamming against mine. Every inch pushed in me felt like a hot poker. His sweat was mixed with mine as his body lay on me. I was his fuck toy and he knew it. He continued to hammer away on me, I felt him tense up and empty every ounce of cum inside me.

It seemed as soon as it started it was over. I could go for hours but time prohibited more. I ached, I was weak and damn my pussy was sore. I felt Frederick's cum ooze out leaking out onto the bedspread. We again embraced and kissed for a while longer before I told him I had to get back to work. I promised him, we could do this again if he remained silent. No one could know. He swore he'd never tell, which I found out later was a lie.

We dressed, said our goodbyes, and he went on to his car. I stayed around for a bit to tidy up and try to conceal any evidence. Including the cum-stained bedspread. As I was exiting my home, I noticed he was still parked at the curb. His car had died so I offered him a lift home. When we got to his neighborhood, I saw nothing dilapidated housing all but forgotten about by the city and the owners. I bet I was the only white girl in a two-mile radius.

All the people that were outside, stared at the white woman with the black teen in her car. I'm sure they knew exactly what happened and their suspicions were confirmed after Fred and I made out in my car. Upon arriving at his apartment building, I couldn't help notice all those delicious black men. We hugged and kissed bye, I told him I would text him later on. He entered his house and I sat in my car lusting over all those men. I wondered if they were all that endowed.

The rest of my day was uneventful. I finished work, went home and played the role of the faithful wife. I was tempted to text my new friend but didn't want to push things. After dinner, I curled up on the sofa with my husband knowing full well Fred's dried cum was stuck on my thigh. I felt exuberant that I had cheated and gotten away with it. I was sort of proud of myself in a weird way. I went on with my nightly ritual before bed mildly angered I hadn't heard from Frederick the rest of the evening.

Next day my baby blues popped open from my sleep and the first thing I did was grab my phone to see if Fred had texted throughout the night. Not a peep. I was conflicted if should I reach out or not. I talked myself into the thought it was a one-time thing and to let it go. I had cheated, and I should get back on track with my everyday life before someone gets wise.

I decided to let reason be my compass and to put all those thoughts out of my head. Days turned to weeks and weeks became months before that fateful chime from my phone. There was Frederick sniffing around once again. I went weak in the knees and knew I had a problem. He made me forget the problems of my life yet he was creating a new set of issues. I was conflicted.

I called him when it was safe and I could talk. We agreed to meet in the parking garage of my employer. At night the garage is virtually empty so it was the perfect place to use as our playground. I called my husband and told him that I was working late and didn't know when I'd be home. As the day drug on, a part of me was looking forward to this. The other part, however, was thinking of every excuse to back out. My lust got the better of me but I had told myself after this no more cheating.

8 pm came and I was sitting in my Jeep when I saw Frederick's car approaching. The top level of the garage provided a lot of privacy, I mean seriously who wants to park up there if they don't have to? He parked, got out of his car and jumped into mine. We hugged, we kissed, we pawed at one another like teenagers. It was like a reuniting of two long lost lovers. We were all over each other and again I had all but forgotten my husband at home.

I unzipped Fred and did my best to swallow his growing cock with a gear shift in my way. My lips engulfed him, head bobbed and tongue lapped until he was as solid as possible. I stopped sucking and told him to come on. I got out of the Jeep and went to the front. Reaching under my skirt I slipped my panties down and bent over the hood offering up my pussy to him for the last time. He got up behind me and sunk his pole into my waiting hole and fucked me senseless in the night air. I was overcome with lust I didn't care if we were caught by security. The way I felt, the lustiness of my actions, the guard could have had me too.

Frederick hammered my little pussy from behind drilling deeper and deeper with every thrust. His girth widened me and though he drove me to multiple orgasms, my pussy began to hurt. My feet and legs strained to help my body reach the tall hood of my vehicle. He kept pushing deeper and before long the pain began to feel good.

I screamed, "Fuck Me, fuck me, fuck me," at the top of my lungs and the echo of my voice carried in the valley of high rise office buildings.

I had climaxed several times before Fred came inside me. I reached back to hold him in. I wanted Frederick to stay in me like a cork to ensure his seed wouldn't leak out. I wanted to feel him as I drove home. I laid there across the hood spent and overheated. As our blood pressures leveled out we slowly got dressed. We exchanged our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Driving home, I kept promising myself that was the last time as his ejaculate slid down my leg.

I got home, kissed my husband and my daughter and checked in on their days. I lied about mine obviously. I made something to eat, talked with my family and not once did my thoughts fall back to my sexy black friend. At bedtime I was satiated, sore and content I made the right decision concerning my affair. I had resolved my inner issues about cheating and knew I had to live with the guilt. As so long no one found out, I would harbor the secret until I died. Well, so I thought.

It was the following Saturday that things came to a head so to speak. Again, I was in my yard working, mindless of my surroundings, when Jerry the neighbor, approached me. He showed me a video that Frederick created on Snapchat. The tale-tell signs of this wanton white lady taking some young black cock.

There was no denying that was my curvy body, red hair, my voice screaming, "fuck me," and my Jeep.

I coyly smiled at Jerry and asked, "Who's she?"

My question coaxed a chuckle from Jerry and he told me all about how everyone on Fred's list got to see him fuck me. I should have been humiliated or mad, I saw it as I was an instant porno star. I watched the clip and my lustful whims began filling my head again. I looked at Jerry's smaller stature and thought to myself, one more time won't hurt.

I questioned Jerry to see if he was interested and of course I got a resounding yes. So there in the yard, while my husband and kiddo were in the house, I was yet again making plans to cheat. We exchanged numbers as we said our goodbyes and I came to the realization I was addicted.

Like Frederick before him, Jerry demanded nude pics of me. So I happily obliged and gave him a full view of the goods. These pics were far more brazen than the ones I had taken before. I posed with toys in me, wide pussy shots, and full body shots I made sure everything was captured for his approval. I wanted him to want me.

He returned the favor and I got to see him in all his glory. Though not as endowed as Frederick, he sported a wide girth. At five-foot-five-inches, he was closer to my five-foot frame than Frederick at six foot two. He had some muscle definition but not as defined as Fred's. Jerry sort of reminded me as a dark fire hydrant; short n' stocky. We set a date for the upcoming Thursday.

The days leading to our first meet, Jerry kept in constant contact; several texts and calls at all hours of the day. He got demanding and insisted that I be at his beck and call. It didn't matter if I was having dinner with my family he wanted my attention. It was actually thrilling that a man other than my husband had this kind of control over me. I did the best I could to respond while avoiding suspicions. In the waiting days, I became more and more aroused knowing this guy would have me. Even if it was only once.

The day came and I pretended I wasn't feeling well. I called out at work and played up my supposed illness at home. My husband suggested that he'd stay home and baby me, but I talked him out of it. When I was finally home alone I got myself ready. I bathed, got dolled up and put on some lingerie I had decided to wear. Right on time, the doorbell rang, opening the door Jerry stood. I invited him in and quickly shut the door before prying neighbor eyes saw something.

We stepped into the living room idly chatting. As we made our way through to the hall, he grabbed me and spun me around. His mouth attacking mine and his hands mauling me. We kissed like long lost passionate lovers. I begged him to slow down and reminded him we had lots of time. That didn't stop him. His body pressed on mine, pushing me backward toward the sofa. As I fell backward he fell on top of me.

Breaking off the kiss he said, "Damn bitch, you look fine!"

Yes, I had become a slut and I'm about to get some black cock again. He rolled off me and I quickly rose to my feet taking his hand in mine. I lead him back to my bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. I climbed on top straddling Jerry and let my butt and hips gyrate across his groin. I could feel his penis harden under me as I peeled off his shirt. My mouth trailed down his lips to his neck then worked downward to his chest.

As my lips made their way south he reached up and ripped the sheer black top off of me. My breasts sprung free. His mouth attacked my breasts as he tried ripping my panties off. I fed him my breasts as I feasted along the side of his neck. I licked and gnawed on his neck and earlobe. His hands all over me, and I was sinking into him.

Breaking off the kiss, I pushed myself upright and adjusted my position. Looking down on him and smiling I laid my body against his and slid down to the floor. My hands unfastened his jeans tugging them to the ground. My mouth found its way over his boxers and I was lapping his cock through the material. When I felt he was rigid enough my hands pulled him out through the flap. My lips targeted in on his penis, wrapping them around the head, I began giving him a long, wet blowjob.

As I sucked on his cock and got accustomed to the width, he put his hand on the back of my head. He forced me further down on him. Gagging and wanting air he kept my head firmly placed. After a few seconds of struggle, he'd let me go just to repeat the same. This went on for a while. Each time I tried to bring him to orgasm using my mouth he would force me down on it. When he had enough he said, "Get up slut."

I had risen to his waiting arms to be thrown face first onto the bed. He viciously ripped my panties off and got up behind me. One push into my waiting pussy and his entire length firmly planted inside me. He pushed deeper and deeper while holding me down onto the mattress. His assault on my pussy only made me hotter. I had never been taken like that and my body responded. The need and the urgency boiled over as I bucked against him.

I met each of his thrusts with earnest. He would call me names like whore and bitch and I would devour every word. I was his for the taking. Like a jackhammer, Jerry fucked me ferociously. With a guttural growl, I heard him exclaim, "I'm cumming," and I pushed back to make sure he came inside me. My legs locked around his body holding in me not letting go. I wanted his seed in me.

I felt blast after blast hitting my inner walls and his warm seed swishing around. Spent, he collapsed on top of me kissing the back of my neck and my shoulders. I was ready to go again and he was, a hit it and quit it, guy. He hopped off me as I gasped for air. When I started to compose myself I noticed he had got dressed.

He reached out for me pulling me up to my feet in my tattered clothing. We were both a couple of giggling fools. Leaning in to kiss him, I began to feel different about all this. With everything I felt before, with the indecision and the guilt, it was clearing my mind. I rationed it as harmless fun and if no one found out so much the better. I became more at ease with what I had done.

As I escorted Jerry to the door, we discussed possibilities for future engagements. Becoming more comfortable with the situation and I became bolder and self-assured. With the door wide open for the world to see, I kissed Jerry as if he was heading off to work. I stood there in the open doorway wearing the torn lingerie and my boobs hanging out. I had the just been fucked hair-do, and my makeup was melted off. I didn't care. I really didn't.

That was nine years ago. I still meet with Frederick about once a month. Jerry has moved off to college but he still gets with me whenever he comes home. I've also found a few more lovers since. Some were one time flings and some for when that need strikes me. In my awakening, I have found out more about myself and what I enjoy.

*****

Hi folks. This is part 1 on an introductory trilogy filling in some blanks on who I am and how I fell into a life of deceit. For better or worse every story I tell is true so don't judge too harshly. People always said, write what you know. So, to me, confessing my indiscretions through erotica is less humiliating than seeing my priest and cheaper than a therapist. I hope to reach a new audience, captivate your mind, entice your fire and maybe make new friends.

Hugs, kisses and some extra naughty lixXx

12