The Awards Show Ch. 08

Story Info
Rhett and Jet finally find time to really talk...or do they?
5.9k words
4.88
2.5k
2

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jet, I'm glad you called." Rhett's voice flashed her back to earlier against his desk. It was like being there with him had reawakened everything she thought she overcame.

"Hi. So, we were going to talk right?"

"Right. We should. So, you didn't mention when we were chatting before today that you and Jane split." He didn't waste any time getting to the point.

"Oh, yea, well, you know it never really came up. I mean we were just casual talking and I thought you know you were seeing someone so..."

"Ah, okay. I guess I just thought you would mention that. I mean with our history and all."

"History? I mean I think we hooked up only once really."

"Well, in person yes, but we had those times over text and phone calls and..."

"Are you upset Rhett?" She suddenly got an odd vibe from him.

"No, no of course not. I mean you don't have to tell me about everything in your life."

"Look, Rhett, I'm not good at this stuff."

"At what stuff?"

"At putting myself out there and being emotionally open. I mean even that first night when we were together you told me you wanted more than just one night, and I got all weird. I've been through a lot in relationships, and I guess when Jane and I decided to take a break...well I wasn't ready to tell you because I thought you might want to give things a try and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that."

"Oh. Well, I mean, I'm not going to push you or anything. I just thought that we could at least discuss the possibility. You know I care about you Jet and I lost my chance being too busy while you and Jane were getting together. So, I think I'm just reacting because with you on a break it seems like I could have that opportunity back."

"Rhett, you really feel like you lost an opportunity with me?"

"Of course. I figured we would chat after the awards show and have fun on text and on the phone, and then we'd start dating. But, by the time I was ready to start dating you and Jane were more serious and then you just told me that you were exclusive. I blew it."

"You didn't blow it. You never had a chance honestly. I was so closed off, but Jane just didn't really give me space. I mean she went from flaky to let's see each other all the time. And, after Mitchell, well I just couldn't even sort of cheat on her. He was a real dick Rhett."

"I felt like I blew it trust me, and then every time I'm around you that's all I think about is how I blew my chance to be with this amazing woman. I guess I figured you felt the same way, so if you and Jane ever split, I thought you'd tell me right away. And, you haven't told me too much about Mitchell."

"For Mitchell, that's...well I don't want to talk about it. With Jane, though, part of me wanted to tell you about our break, but another part of me was scared. The intensity between us scares me, and the last two years have been crazy. I guess I just wanted some time alone to figure things out.

"You came to see me today, though."

"I did, although I thought Link would be there too and I would just drop off the papers and say hi and be on my way."

"But then that whole intensity thing caught up to us huh?"

"Yea, that seems to happen. Although, I honestly just wanted to help with your hair."

"I know, but once you were that close...I mean..."

"Trust me, I know."

"That was a mistake then. I knew I should have waited to make a move. It was just you said you and Jane were on a break and I could smell you all around me. Plus, I have zero self-control, literally zero when it comes to you."

"I'm not much better; especially when your mouth gets too close to me...I mean

Jesus what were you doing with your mouth?"

"Honestly, not much...considering what I wanted to be doing."

"See this is why I'm saying we should talk and you shouldn't come over."

"I really want to though. It's not just because of how amazingly hot you were today, either. I enjoy talking in person more than on the phone, generally. So, I'd much rather us be having this conversation in person."

"Me too. I am not as big on conversations where I can't see a person's face. Of course, we could face time."

"We could, but I could also grab some food and bring it over. That way we could have a sort of date and with food we'll have something to do and not just be all over each other."

"I don't know. I mean we really should talk about what you want out of this, and what I do and honestly probably just wait a little bit."

"Would a little dinner date really be that bad?"

"Do you really think we could just do dinner and talking tonight?"

"I'm not positive, but I'd be willing to give it a try."

"And if we fail?"

"At least it will be fun?" Rhett's voice held so much happiness and peace in it, and Jet didn't want to resist him. There really was nothing to lose. It was just a matter of giving him a chance.

"This would be an official date then?"

"I'd like it to be. Although, I'm willing to make it a friend thing and just see what develops."

"So, you'd understand if I sent you home and then we didn't go out again for a bit."

"I would understand."

"Alright, against my better judgment, I will text you my address unless you remember it from dropping me off."

"Nope, you have to send it again. I do have one question, though."

"What's that?"

"Do you like pizza?"

"Yes."

"Great, because I know this place that makes amazing pizza. I'm going to get a meat lover's, okay maybe two and come over."

"Sounds great."

***********************************

An hour later, there was a knock on her door, and Jet sprang off the couch. She had changed to more comfortable clothes from earlier after taking a quick shower, and had put on only a touch of makeup. A quick check in the mirror confirmed for her that she looked okay, but not too put together. After all, Jet was trying to make sure that this was a tame encounter with Rhett. It would just be a Friday night dinner and some chatting. Then, she was going to send him home.

"Hi." She sighed the words as she opened the door.

"Hi. I brought pizza." Rhett had a sexy grin on his face as he pressed the boxes towards her. His hair was up in its usual gelled perfection. Man, she loved how fluffy it was now that it had gotten a bit longer. He wore a yellow short sleeve button down shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Rhett was gorgeous. She knew then she was in trouble because he had definitely prettied himself up to come over.

Jet smiled at him, trying to steel herself as she opened the door further and gestured for him to come inside. He smiled and came in.

"You can just stash those on the kitchen counter over there." She pointed across the room and turned to lock the door as Rhett moved to put them on her counter. Jet came into the kitchen and smiled at him.

"Shoot. Do you mind popping your shoes off? I'm kind of a no shoes in the house person." She pointed at his sneakers with a smile.

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'll grab some plates. What did you want to drink by the way?"

"What do you have?"

"A lot. Do you want a drink drink, a beer, a cider, or just soda or something?"

"Wow, that's a lot of options." Jet turned around holding plates just in time to see Rhett in front of her. His hands were in his pockets and she looked down to see two black GMM socks.

"Nice socks."

"Thanks. I can get you a pair if you want."

"I might take you up on that."

"Here, let me help with that." Rhett took the plates from her hands and put them on the table. Jet caught the scent of him then and felt her body respond.

"So, um...a drink?"

"A beer sounds great actually, depending on the kind."

"I have a few different ones. I'm sort of always stocked on a bunch of stuff because my tastes vary day to day." She smiled at him and Rhett didn't move for a second, just watching her mouth. Jet paused too and watched as he seemed to shake himself out of it.

"Cool. Uh, well, do you mind showing me?" She shook her head at his question and moved around him to the fridge. Rhett walked up next to her and looked into the now open fridge.

It was then the world went into some type of weird slow motion for Jet. Rhett was so close to her that she could practically feel heat radiating from him. His smell was all-encompassing and she couldn't move. He moved to reach into the door next to her and somehow his arm skimmed hers and Jet felt herself shudder.

"Anything you want is fine." She breathed out the words.

"I want to kiss you." His eyes stared at her evenly and Jet couldn't move.

"Oh...I thought...I mean we have to eat right?"

"Right. Yea...food." He leaned down as he spoke and Jet didn't resist it. His lips approached hers and before she knew it her hands shot up pulling him down. Rhett's lips met hers and he picked her up from the ground. Jet instinctively wrapped her legs around him as he kissed her roughly. She met him at every turn, making noises into his mouth. Jet needed him; every fiber of her being had been craving his touch since the instant he appeared at her doorway.

He moved over and sat her on her counter, only two feet from the pizza he had just placed there. His mouth was hungry, licking and tasting her lips, even as his tongue slid between them tangling with her own. When he moved to her neck, Jet was already gone. Her pussy was flooded and she wanted him to touch and taste her everywhere.

"Fuck, you make me crazy Jet."

"I want you so bad." She panted the words as she started to work at the buttons on his shirt, freeing them one by one until it was completely open, all while continuing to wrestle with his mouth. His beard brushed so softly across her skin despite his rough kisses. Rhett's smell filled her nostrils and made her want to bathe in him.

"Lift up a second." He breathed the words out as his fingers gripped onto the side of her pants and panties. Jet put her hands on the counter to lift her hips and her pants were whisked down and off her legs with her panties.

"Oh Rhett." She sighed out as he tilted down to kiss her hips.

"Want to taste you, want you all over Daddy's lips." His words made her catch her breath, and then his mouth was buried on her pussy.

"Fuck...yes..." He was licking and sucking at every inch of her and dialing her up quickly. Her entire sex was hot and pulsing before she even realized and when his finger slid into her Jet cried out and grabbed into his hair.

He hummed in response and doubled his efforts, inserting another finger into her body and fucking her with them. Jet's back arched as she fell back onto the counter and spread her legs as far as she could giving him complete access.

"You're so sexy like this...cum for me baby." He panted the words out as he moved on her steadily.

As if on command, Jet cried out as her legs snapped shut holding him to her body. Rhett slid his tongue along her softly. When her muscles relaxed she fell backwards with a gasp. Rhett pulled his fingers from her and let his hand skim up her stomach to her chest grabbing onto her right breast even as his mouth started to move once more.

"Wait, stop."

"What?" He froze; his breathing heavy as he lifted his head from her. Jet pulled his chin up to look into his face.

"Help me down."

"Why?" He looked at her puzzled.

"Because I want to cum with you inside me." She panted this time, and Rhett nodded, helping her from the counter and setting her on the floor.

Jet's hands were on his jeans in an instant, undoing the button and zipper and shoving them apart.

"Where?"

"Here. Floor."

They were kissing feverishly as they struggled to move together and continue touching. They moved to the floor and Jet shoved Rhett down as they both worked to move his pants out of the way. In the next moment, she was straddling him. He gripped onto her hips suddenly as she positioned herself over him.

"Condom?" He asked her in a deep tone.

"No time. Just tell me when to pull off." He nodded at her words and released his grip enough so that she could slide down onto his cock.

A deep moan came from her lips as the craving was quenched. She just paused there before opening her eyes to look down at him. Rhett had his bottom lip captured in his teeth and his eyes were shut as his chest rose and fell harshly.

"That's so good, Jet...so good." He said the words and his eyes opened as he held onto her. Jet leaned forward, one arm bracing her on the tile floor as she started to rock on him.

"Going to make me cum so hard...feel so good filling me up." She could no longer form complete thoughts as she moved on him and her breathing grew more and more ragged.

"Yes...oh ride me baby...ride me hard." She moved on him faster and faster, loving the feel of his body inside her. She moved her head down and captured one of his nipples and Rhett groaned under her. When she lifted up, he pulled her to his mouth and they kissed as she spread her legs further apart taking him as deep as she could. Suddenly, her core was starting to tighten and Jet pulled from his mouth looking into his eyes.

"Going to cum...going to...OH RHETT!!" She screamed out with a guttural sound and froze as her body moved on its own riding out her release.

"Fuck...I can't...I..." He pulled her hips up as her body started to subside and Jett watched as his cock flipped towards his stomach just in time for the first white tendril of liquid to leave his tip. He moaned long and slow with his eyes squeezed shut as more and more white released from him. When he finished, his legs slid down to the ground and Jet moved off of him with a sigh before lying on the ground on her back by his side.

Neither of them spoke for the next few moments, just lying on the cold tile floor and catching their breaths. Jet felt like electricity was running through her veins.

"Wow. That was um...wow..." Rhett spoke first and then a laugh came out of his stomach.

"I know...You are such an amazing lover."

"Me? Jet, you are incredible."

"Don't move for a second, huh? I'll get a paper towel." She forced herself to get up and go get a paper towel. "Here." She handed it to him and then moved to get a second one, which she wet for him.

Rhett wiped himself clean of his cum and then stood up, tucking himself back into his pants. Jet extended her hand, taking the paper towel for the trash and then handing him the wet one.

"It's um...damp...so you don't get sticky." She bent to pick up her panties and slid them on. It was then Rhett caught her once more by the hips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to jump you like that I just..."

"I know. I felt it too." She ran her fingers through his beard and then pulled him down to her by the neck claiming his lips. Rhett's warm hands tightened on her and Jet felt herself getting warm once more. Her hand moved around him and slid into his underwear grasping his ass cheek. It was warm and soft beneath her fingers. Rhett moaned into her softly before pulling back to speak.

"Whoa. I'm going to need a few minutes before..."

"Oh, yea." She pulled her hand free and looked up at him as he moved backward.

"We should probably eat anyways, right?"

"Yea, although it might be cold by now."

"I don't mind it microwaved."

"Me either. Let me just um...wash my hands." Rhett turned to the sink and washed his hands as Jet pulled her pants back on.

"I should too." Jet moved over as he was drying his hands and washed hers too before turning and taking the towel from him.

"Jet. I just want you to know that I honestly came over to just eat and hang out. I didn't mean to not even make it to food."

"It's okay, really. Let's just heat up some food and eat. Besides, I had fun, did you?"

"How could I not?" He crowded against Jet as she was opening the first box of pizza and kissed the back of her neck. "Hope you don't mind if I leave my shirt open. I'm trying to air dry a little

"It's all good. Does this one have olives?"

"Yes. That is a Rhett special, if you don't mind. The meat lover's is underneath." He made his way around her with a laugh and put two slices of pizza on his plate before closing it and pulling the other box to be on top.

"I do love meat." Jet pulled a sausage clump from the pizza and popped it in her mouth with a smile.

"My God you are going to be the death of me baby." She gave him a grin as she pulled out two slices of her own and passed them towards him as she headed for the fridge.

After everything was ready, they made their way out to the dining room sitting across the table from each other and enjoying food.

"Best pizza ever right?"

"Well, best pizza outside of New York."

"Oh God, New York pizza. I could not get enough the last time we were there."

"I lived there for two years, and I still miss it every time I eat somewhere else; although, this is pretty good."

"It also helps that my mustache still tastes like you."

"You are terrible. I mean I thought I loved pussy, but you..." She took another bite and shook her head.

"What can I say, we both have great taste." He ate more of his pizza and Jet couldn't help but watch in fascination. She loved the way his jaw worked as he chewed and how he made subtle noises of enjoyment. It was so beautiful, and with his shirt open, she could take in the lightly tan landscape of his chest and the dusting of light brown hair that spattered the landscape. "Are you checking me out?" She blushed at his words and looked up.

"Maybe. I was just thinking how perfectly lickable you are. I really enjoy your skin."

"You do? I mean I guess I figured you might not considering you've been with women, and they are just so soft and they always smell so good. Man, I love just touching a woman's body and smelling it. You...well you always kind of smell like chocolate, which is amazing." Jet laughed as she finished her second slice of pizza. Rhett had finished his a few minutes before.

"I use cocoa butter on my skin. I have for years."

"It is amazing."

"You know men and women feel different and I like different things about each. You have this musky, woodsy smell and your chest hair is so soft. It just...I want to run my tongue all over you."

"Really? Well, I could have another slice, but since I have to microwave it anyways...I guess we have a few minutes." Jet smiled at him and stood up as she licked her lips. When she reached him, she extended a hand and Rhett took it willingly.

Jet led him out to the living room and shoved him onto the couch. Before he could even readjust she was on top of him trailing kisses along his throat as he leaned back with a sigh. She made her way down his chest, taking in the salty tang from his skin as she marveled at how it felt beneath her fingertips.

"Hang on; let me get this shirt off." He sat up as she waited and pulled his shirt from his arms, tossing it onto the floor quickly. His hands grabbed Jet's face and he pulled her to him for a kiss.

"No way. You got to taste me, now I want to taste you and this delicious skin of yours." She shook her finger in front of his face and trailed her tongue over his lips before returning to his throat as he lay back. She let his chest hair play across her lips as she made her way to his nipple and he threaded his long fingers into her hair.

"God baby...you're making me so hard already. But...I promised we'd talk."

"We can talk after." Jet smiled up at him as she continued her trail down his stomach, marveling at just how much skin Rhett had to offer. She had never been with a man as tall as he was and now that she had; Jet wasn't sure she could ever go back.

"Mmmmmmm...you know what that does to me." He mused out as Jet nipped at a bit of the skin on his lower abdomen, enjoying the soft hair and his clearly excited cock that waited just beyond reach. As she continued to lick and kiss at his abdomen, Jet undid his jeans again and spread them apart before pulling his briefs down.

12