The Awards Show Ch. 11

Story Info
The reunion continues.
6.8k words
4.85
2.2k
2

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Jet...hey Jet." A deep voice made Jet open her eyes. A beautiful set of green eyes came into view as she did and she couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning."

"Hey, you don't have to get up, but I have to pee." Rhett looked half-awake as Jet forced herself to roll off of him and onto her right side. She felt the bed move next to her and then her eyes closed once more.

A few minutes later, she was nudged awake once more as a strong arm came around her body and a warm hand spanned her stomach, pulling her against him.

"What time is it?"

"It's only 7. Let's get a few more hours before we eat. What do you say?"

"Yea. It's nice to wake up with you." She mused to herself without opening her eyes. It was nice to wake up surrounded by Rhett's touch and smell. It felt like this is where she belonged. In only a few more minutes, she felt the weight of his arm grow and heard his even breathing behind her and Jet let herself drift back to sleep.

**********************************

The next thing Jet knew warm lips were kissing their way across her shoulder and she sighed into the feeling, stretching her legs and cozying backwards into a warm chest.

"Hey, you're still here." She smiled and leaned her head back a little.

"I live here, where was I going to go?"

"Oh yeah. Man, how are you so sexy in the morning?" She groaned and rubbed over her face, sure that she was covered in smeared makeup. "I forgot to wash my face.....I must look like the Joker by now."

Rhett laughed lightly behind her. "Most of it was on my chest this morning actually, at least the mascara. And, any smearing is completely outweighed by the fact that you decided to strip naked at some point last night." He ran his hand down her side and over her bare hip and Jet opened her eyes completely.

"Oh crap. I'm sorry. I usually sleep naked, so sometimes I strip down in my sleep. It's a habit."

"I love this habit. I've been just laying here enjoying how your skin feels against mine and trying to force myself to be good." The rumble of a soft noise in his chest before he planted another kiss on her neck made her body start to heat up immediately.

"Well, since I'm already naked. We could go ahead and take advantage of it." Her own hand drifted behind her grabbing his ass and pulling his body against hers as she ground backwards into him.

"Oh man....you know how to test a guy's limits." His fingers danced across her skin once more and Jet rolled herself over facing him. "I think we should get up and have breakfast, though. Well, maybe after I brush my teeth. I am rocking some serious morning breath."

"Are you sure? I mean it seems like a waste to not use this." Her fingers skimmed over his briefs, lightly cupping his cock as she moved.

"You are playing with fire little lady." He pressed her backwards, pinning her down with his body and finding his way between her legs. "You have no idea how much I want to use just that right now." He growled and moved his hips against hers scraping himself along her already wet core.

"Fuck Rhett...please." She tilted her head back with a moan.

"No. Uhhhhhh! I can't. I promised 24 hours. 24 hours. It's only been twelve, well twelve and half... You feel so good though." He repeated his previous motion and Jet gripped into his hair. She wanted him so bad her sex was aching.

"Take me. Remind me how good it feels with you." She whispered the words as her tongue skimmed his lips.

"Fuck. I can't; not yet." He rolled off of her and smacked the bed. "Come on. I have spare toothbrushes. We'll brush and then go make breakfast.

"Do you want me to stay naked?" Jet tossed the covers back, revealing herself.

"Oh....yes...so bad...but no....no...you have to get dressed. There's no way I can keep my promise if I'm looking at all of you." He stood up and looked around the room before tossing her panties onto the bed and the t-shirt from the night before. "Please Jet, please...for me?" She couldn't refuse him, not with that look in his eyes, so with a sigh she put the clothes back on from the night before.

From there, they both brushed their teeth. Apparently, Rhett had a Costco pack of toothbrushes and he was more than happy to have her choose a color. Jet had a moment of insecurity as he replaced her brush in his toothbrush holder, but she assured herself that it just made sense. After all, she may want to brush her teeth tonight, if she stayed. Of course, she didn't really have anything planned for tomorrow, so why would she not stay?

"Alright, so breakfast?" Rhett leaned down and kissed her forehead and it made her smile.

"Yes, what do you have?"

"You are in luck. I happen to be amazing at pancakes. So, you come and sit while I make them. Sound good?"

"Definitely, but if you are making me wear clothes, then I think it's only fair that you put on a shirt. Otherwise, how can I resist this delicious chest of yours?" Jet crowded him against the wall of his bedroom and licked a line between his pecs. Rhett sighed out and threaded fingers into her hair.

"You are such a tease." He grabbed her shoulders pulling her from him with a wag of his finger.

"It's not teasing if you're offering to do more...so...so much more Rhett." She grabbed her lip in her teeth and raised an eyebrow, staring into his eyes.

"As much as I want to, we are going to go eat." He pointed behind her and she gave him a pouting face before turning and heading out to his kitchen.

"So, tell me more about you and your ex. I told you about mine." She plopped down as he started mixing pancake batter.

"Jessie? She's wonderful. I told you before that I still love her. I think I always will, but we just stopped working. That was about five years ago now. You know sometimes you just grow apart from someone, and when that happens it's just time to take different tracks. One day after we hadn't even seen each other for about a week, she just sat down with me and explained that she thought I was heading somewhere she didn't want to follow. Jessie just told me that as much as she loved me, she didn't want the kind of life I wanted. So, we decided that before we had kids and committed to each other in that way, we would try some time apart."

"Wow, that's pretty much the most mature break up I've ever heard of." He poured a few pancakes onto a griddle pan and Jet watched as he danced a little while they were cooking.

"She has a very objective view of the world, so I think when she realized that we weren't going to be good life partners anymore that was it. After we were separated for a bit, we both realized that we were enjoying dating other people more than we enjoyed dating each other."

"So, you dated during your separation?"

"Yea, nothing serious, but it was a whole year. I mean we had discussed it and wanted to see if we missed each other in that way. We tried to get back together and start dating, but to be honest we didn't have much in common anymore. That and the attraction was gone. I mean we slept together once and it wasn't like it had been, not even close. It was comfortable, that was it. After that, we filed the paperwork and split everything and moved forward."

"So, do you think she would ever come back to you or you go back to her?"

"No. I mean we talk occasionally, but it's more distant friends. I think that chapter of our lives is just over. It's not awesome, but it is what it is. And these, my dear are beautiful."

"Do you want coffee? I have a Nespresso machine."

"Coffee would be fabulous."

"Well, if you would like to pick your poison, I will happily make it for you." He helped her with making a coffee and then made his own before he walked over placing a plate of pancakes on the table in front of her and another next to her that was twice the height.

Jet got to once again watch him then. There was something oddly mesmerizing about Rhett's relationship with food. His enjoyment showed on his whole face as he ate. His brows would gather and he would make noises as she watched his light brown/blonde beard move with each bite.

"Are you watching me eat again? Your pancakes are going to get cold."

"I like watching you eat. Actually, I should tell you something if you promise you won't laugh."

"What?"

"I've been watching your show....well more like binge watching."

"Seriously?"

"Uh yea. Do you know what it does to me when you say 'oh baby' to a piece of food?" Jet laughed and took a bite of her pancakes. "These are very tasty by the way."

"I told you I could make good pancakes. You know it's not really fair that you can watch me on my show and I've had to just imagine you for the last few months."

"You've been imagining me?"

"Of course. Man, that image of you laid across your counter all open and wet for me....so not fair." He groaned and closed his eyes for a moment.

"What about you taking your shirt off for the whole world to see on GMM?"

"Haha...you're a mythical beast, listen to you call it GMM."

"Yea, but I can't get off watching it."

"You tried? Tell me more." Rhett smiled as Jet tried not to choke on her pancakes finishing the last few bites.

"I tried, but with Link right next to you, well it sort of killed it for me."

"Damn. I wanted a juicy story of you with fingers buried deep and one hand on those amazing tits."

"I thought we were just talking Rhett."

"We are....damnit....we are. Now that you're done eating, though, we have to decide what we are going to do today."

"Well, I could go home and work or grocery shop, or I could stay here if properly tempted."

"Could you now? Let's see. I own all of the Star Wars movies and we could do a MARATHON!" He bounced both of his brows and leaned into her.

"Or we could go take a very nice shower together and then end up tangled in the bed sheets covered in enough fun to have to shower again." Jet stood up and walked over to him before straddling his legs.

"Such a naughty girl tempting Daddy."

"Oh fuck...I like you saying that." She ground her core against his cock and felt his interest.

"Come on, we just have like 11 hours to go."

"I won't tell if you don't." She moved once more and he moaned before pulling his mouth to hers in a searing kiss. His hands gripped her hips and moved her backwards as he pulled away and growled a moment later.

"11 hours to go, and then I'm going to be so deep in you that you will never forget me." He cupped her sex and it was Jet's turn to moan softly.

"Fine, but I actually did want that shower if you don't mind."

"I don't at all. If you promise to behave, I'll even shower with you. Maybe we can wash each other's hair."

"Now, we both know what it does to you when I run my fingers in your hair....don't we Daddy." She laced her fingers into the fluffy hair on the top of his head and Rhett hummed in appreciation.

"Come on, hop up it'll be a good test of my self-control." He gave her a peck on the lips and they stood up with him leading the way to his bathroom.

They both managed to shower together, even washing each other's hair. Sure, there were occasional touches, but on the whole it was surprisingly tame. Afterwards, Rhett handed her a towel as she used his hair brush to tame her wet locks.

"Would you like me to wash your clothes? I figure you might want to go home in clean ones eventually." He picked her panties up off the floor.

"That would be awesome actually. It can all go in, even my dress if you don't' mind."

"Not at all, and I will hook you up with a new shirt and drawstring pants. We'll just have to cuff them up a bit because they're made for a big man like me."

"Ugh, don't remind me of just how big you are. You know what that does to me."

"10 more hours Jet. 10 hours and I am going to make you shut that beautiful mouth." He kissed her on his way over to the dresser and fumbled through grabbing clothes for himself and for her.

He was right, she was swimming in his clothes, but they smelled like his laundry detergent and that mixed with being in his room made her feel like she was in heaven. Jet couldn't even imagine leaving at this point. She was practically ready to move in by the time she snuggled up with him on the couch.

For the rest of the day, they stayed on the couch curled up in various configurations watching every Star Wars movie Rhett owned. It was fabulous. They talked through a lot of them and Jet realized they talked like they were best friends. They were close in age, and it was easy to chat with him. They had tons in common. Plus, he never pushed or judged anything. He was genuinely interested in what she had to say. Rhett was unlike anyone she had ever been with.

They stopped watching movies only briefly to heat up left overs that evening, but were right back to the couch afterwards. As they started the fifth movie, Jet felt herself starting to drift off. It was almost 11, and she was exhausted. The next thing she knew, gentle hands were shaking her shoulders.

"Hey Jet, hey." She opened her eyes with a soft smile to see Rhett lying next to her on his side, brushing fingers through her hair.

"Oh shit. Did I fall asleep?"

"Yea. You slept through half the last movie."

"Sorry. I guess I'm just tired. I didn't mean to crash on you."

"It's okay. I'm tired too. Do you want to stay and sleep with me again?" He traced fingers over her mouth.

"I hope you mean actual sleep because I don't think I can stay awake for anything else."

"I did. If you hop up first, then we can go crash out."

"Sounds wonderful." Jet got up and stretched, heading for his bedroom like it was her own. It felt like she'd done it a million times as she made her way to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. After she spit out toothpaste, she looked up to see Rhett standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame.

"What are you smiling at?" She smiled at him.

"You. You seem so at home already."

"I'm sorry?" She questioned him as she rinsed and spit once more.

"Don't be. I like that you're comfortable with me."

"Good because I am." She gave him a nudge and made her way to the bed, stripping down before crawling in. There was no sense in wearing clothes to bed if she was probably going to strip them off anyways.

He joined her a few minutes later, stripping down to his now electric blue underwear. He was beautiful, and Jet wanted more than anything to have her way with him. The only problem was she was on the verge of passing out.

"I could get used to you in my bed every night, you know. I mean aside from you being gorgeous and entirely too tempting, you make me feel complete somehow."

"Come on, no lovey-dovey talk, just curl up with me."

"Fine. Roll over though. I liked you all tucked in under me." She smiled at his words and rolled to her side only to be cocooned in Rhett's giant frame. It only took a few seconds before she nodded off to sleep.

*************************

The next morning, Jet woke up curled against Rhett. Her fingers were sprawled on his chest as she opened her eyes to look into his.

"Are you watching me sleep?"

"Yes. You're beautiful." He leaned down kissing her. "Good morning."

"Morning." Jet just watched him as her eyes slowly adjusted. He gazed back at her with a look of fascination and she adored it. Having Rhett look at her made her feel special and cherished.

"So, we have made it, officially to 30 hours of being together and talking with no sex." He held up his phone showing her the time.

"Wow. I'm somehow not as thrilled about that as you."

"I'm not thrilled, but I feel like we needed that."

"Really? We needed that?"

"Yes. You know before Link left the other night, he made me promise that I would spend at least 24 hours with you just getting to know you before we were physical again. He said if I couldn't do that then there was no hope for a real future for us. Now, I've spent 30 hours with you and I could not be happier. In fact, I think I'd like to spend so many more hours with you that you'll want to get rid of me."

"I'm happy too Rhett, but tell me, do those more hours still involve no physical stuff?"

"Oh hell no. I think we can talk between physical stuff, what do you say?"

"I'd say that I should probably go home today."

"What? No, no...come on don't make me throw a tantrum to finally get to enjoy this body." He put on a fake pout and ran his fingers along her skin making her shiver.

"Don't' worry. I can go home this afternoon or maybe even tonight."

"That is what Daddy likes to hear." He rolled her to her back and his mouth attached to hers before descending her throat.

"Rhett, wait....I..."

"What? Are you okay?" He pushed himself up and looked at her with concern.

"Yea. I just kind of have to pee first and to be honest my morning breath is kind of gross so I'd like to brush maybe."

He laughed loudly and rolled back to his side.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking the same about myself."

"Good. I'm going first though. I don't think I'm at the pee in front of you stage yet." She laughed and crawled out of the bed heading for the bathroom.

After she finished, he used the bathroom himself and returned to find her tucked under the covers, taking in his smell and how at home she felt. He pulled them up enough to join her and slid his arm under her shoulders threading fingers into her hair.

"You look amazing in my bed like this. I wish we could just stay like this forever." He leaned down kissing her softly, and Jet made a noise as her own hands moved to hold him against her.

They lay there kissing and playing their hands on each other's skin lightly. It was perfect as the morning sunlight lit the room more and more. Jet felt her body grow warmer with each touch of his fingers and soon enough she was grabbing at his skin, desperate to keep him as close as possible to her.

"I love how your chest flushes when you're excited." He leaned down kissing along her collar bone and Jet sighed, sliding her fingers into his hair as her other hand slid down his side before grasping at his butt. He made a soft noise as his leg rose pressing his thigh into her already wet core.

"Oh Rhett." She let her head roll back, giving her neck to him to lick and kiss as he rocked against her.

"So wet already...you feel so good on my skin." He slid himself against her more and Jet gripped his flesh beneath her fingers.

"I want you. I want you so bad I'm dripping for you." She said the words and tilted down to meet his lips once more as he groaned and continued his rocking motion against her.

"You always know just what to say to me." He smiled as he watched her face when he slid between her legs rutting his hard cock against her. His underwear still stood in their way and Jet shoved her hands down the back, desperate to have contact with all of him right now.

"Please Rhett. Please." He laughed softly and then moved downward trailing his lips over her skin until she could no longer feel his cock. She grabbed onto his back, pulling at him until he sealed his lips over one of her nipples making her moan.

"Taste so good. I want to lick every inch of you." He mused to himself as he switched to her other nipple and took her breath away once more. His fingers slid to her sex as he did, circling her clit and dialing her up even further. She wanted him to slam into her right now. She needed to feel him filling her up.

"Rhett, please, please just fuck me. I'm ready."

"Patience. I don't want to rush with you right now." He slid his fingers around slowly and continued his trail downward, taking the blankets with him and leaving her bare. Her skin was suddenly flushed all over and Jet was squirming waiting for him to reach her center.

When he finally did, he traced his tongue where his fingers had just been and he let a single digit slide around her opening. He seemed to be going so slowly and yet it was making her want to scream. Jet wanted him so much and all the waiting had dialed her up.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12