The Baby-Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was time to put up or shut up. Slightly hesitant, Scott leaned forward and lifted her legs further apart. Lifting the hem of Christine's dress, he was greeted with three surprises. First was that she wasn't wearing any panties. Second, instead of the large shaggy bush he'd come to expect there was only a tiny fuzz around a bright pink opening. Finally, what little hair there was there was a dark brown, proving that she wasn't a natural blonde after all.

Scott stared for a few seconds at the smooth pussy barely two inches beneath him. It was his first real look at a woman's sex. In the past he'd only been concerned with making sure his cock found the hole.

"Well?" Christine asked, snapping Scott's mind back from it's wandering.

Since Scott's hands were still holding her legs apart, Christine reached down with one hand and parted her cunt lips. Lifting his head as far as he could, Scott began to lick away as fast as he could.

Christine could tell it was his first experience licking a woman. His tongue was all over the place, but occasionally he would hit the right spot. She gently took hold of his head and began to guide him to her most receptive spots.

"Easy..." She whispered as she lifted herself so that her open cunt now rested against his eager mouth. "Just take it nice and slow, let your tongue glide in and out."

Finally Scott began to follow her instructions and began to be rewarded with his first tastes of a woman. The taste was sweet, something that would've surprised his friends. Scott quickly decided that delicious would be a much better description. He wondered if Suzie would taste so good, that is if he had the nerve to suggest to her that they try this.

"That's better..." Christine said as she arched back and enjoyed the feel of his tongue inside her. "Nice and steady."

Rubbing her now well lubricated cunt back and forth over Scott's face, Christine soon covered his lips with a thin layer of girljuice. As she lifted him off her, she couldn't resist kissing him and licking it off.

"Mmmm" She purred as her tongue brushed against his and she could taste her own sex in his mouth.

She reached down and closed her fingers around his cock. To her delight, it was again rock solid. She gave it a playful tug and still holding it, lifted him off of her.

"Sit up." Christine said in a voice that said it was more a command than a request.

Easing Scott against the firm back of the seat, Christine straddled him. Still keeping a firm grip on his cock, she guided him into her. The soft wet pressure against his cock felt great to Scott as her pussy swallowed his full length effortlessly. She was so lubricated there was absolutely no resistance, a new concept to his somewhat limited experience.

Taking a firm grip on each of his shoulders, Christine began to gently rise and fall on his cock. Her breasts began to sway in the night air as she began to pace herself to the beat of a unseen drummer. Her hips began to gyrate with each added thrust, sending additional waves of pleasure through Scott's captive cock and from there across his body.

"Oh God!" Scott gasped as the woman above him began to move faster and faster.

One thought managed to find it's way through the misty haze of joy that was erupting from his every nerve. She was fucking him, not the other way around. It was obvious that she was totally in control. Later, much later, it would give him a lot to think about.

Looking in her deep blue eyes, Scott saw a raging lust that was almost scary. Words couldn't describe the sensations he was feeling, or the way they grew in intensity. Each sudden thrust of her body created a suction that drew the very life out of his young manhood.

Try as he could, Scott couldn't keep up with the possessed woman. In the end, he simply decided to sit there and enjoy it. As far as she was concerned, only the cock inside of her existed. The rest of him was simply an attachment.

Christina knew that Scott couldn't last much longer, and this time there would be no tricks to delay his eruption. She could feel the tenseness of his body and knew from experience that he was about to let loose.

Lifting herself higher so that his cock nearly fell out of her, she drove herself down on it with a fury. Up again she raised and then down with the same abandon. Twice more was all it took as she felt the first hot burst erupt inside her.

Slamming her body down upon him, Christine grabbed his arms and pulled him to her. Her mouth sought out his and she kissed him passionately while his seed spread within her. Holding him pressed tightly against her, she continued to pump his still firm cock until his balls had been squeezed of every last drop of that beautiful white cream.

Finally it was done and her hot, sweat covered body collapsed upon his. Too exhausted to even lift herself, she just laid there, his cock still within her. Eventually it began to shrink to its pre-aroused state and slipped from within her. So drained were they both, that after closing their eyes for a moment, they both drifted off to sleep.

Sunlight replaced moonlight by the time Scott again opened his eyes. Christine was still laying half-naked on top of him. Gently he nudged her awake.

"Good morning." She said as she lifted herself off of him and pulled up the top of her dress. "It looked like it going to be a beautiful day."

Scott was perplexed by her casual attitude at waking up in the middle of nowhere. It was like it was something she did all the time. At least she didn't have to explain to her parents where she was all night.

"It's only 5:30," Scott said as he looked at his watch. "If we hurry, I can get home before my family gets up."

"Then we'd better get it in gear." Christine said with enthusiasm.

Jumping into the front seat, Christine keyed the ignition and pressed down on the gas pedal. The engine roared to life and she had the car in reverse before Scott had even settled into the passenger seat.

"Better buckle up," she warned as they sped out of the clearing. "This may be a quick, bumpy ride."

That proved to be an understatement as they roared down the country road at a speed that Scott found unnerving. Through it all, Christine handled the powerful machine like an expert. Twenty five minutes later, they were pulling up in front of Scott's house.

To his relief, Scott saw that the morning paper was on the porch. A good sign that his parents were still in bed. He had made it.

Turning to Christine, he suddenly realized that he had absolutely no idea what to say. His mouth opened but no words came out.

"It's OK." she said as she placed a raised finger against his lips. "You don't have to say anything."

Taking her finger way, she leaned over and gave him a quick light kiss on the lips.

"I meant what I said last night." she began. "What happened between us stays between those trees," the older woman added with a beaming smile.

Those words were reassuring to the young man as the reality of just what he had actually done began to actually sink in.

"If however you care to take it any further, at least until you go away to school in the fall, well we can see what we can do." the blonde continued. "I may not have any need for a baby-sitter, but I'm sure that old house I bought could do with some yard work and such."

Scott didn't know what to answer, too much was happening at once. Christine seemed to sense this and said.

"You don't have to answer now, just think about it. Now get going before everyone wakes up."

Scott was had already opened the car door and was about to step out when a thought popped into his head. He paused and asked Christine a question.

"Are you going back to your sister's house anytime soon?" he asked.

"Actually, I'm going to have dinner there tomorrow....that is tonight." she replied.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, sweetheart." came a quick reply.

"I was watching a video last night when you all came home." he said. "I...er...didn't get a chance to rewind it and I was wondering if you could."

"No big deal." Christine said. "But why all this fuss about some movie. Do Diane and Sam deduct a rewind fee from your salary?" she laughed.

"Well it wasn't a video I was supposed to be watching. It was in the adult draw." he confessed.

"No problem, love." Christine smiled. "I'll take care of it."

"It's all the way in the back of the draw, it doesn't have a label, but it's a white tape, all the rest are black."

"A white tape?" she repeated.

"Yeh, all the way in the back." he also repeated.

Christine seemed lost in thought for a few seconds then asked her young lover.

"Scott, this wouldn't have been a sort of amateur adult tape would it?"

"You've seen it?" Scott asked, drawing the obvious conclusion.

"I can't believe Sam still has that tape." she said to herself, almost forgetting that Scott was there. "And he has the balls to keep it in the house."

Now it was Scott's turn to be a little confused. What was wrong with a couple having a tape of themselves. After all, they normally kept it locked up.

"Seen it?" Christine said, finally reacting to Scott's question. "Honey, you didn't for a minute think that was Diane in that video, did you?"

"Oh shit!" Scott said under his breath as he made the connection.

Without another word, Scott was out of the car and on the way up the walk. He was halfway there when Christine called out to him.

"And Scott, my friends call me CC," she called out with the brightest smile of the morning.

As the door closed behind him and Scott knew he was safe, he finally had a chance to think. He glanced out the window just in time to see the blue convertible pulling away.

"CC, huh." he said to himself. "Maybe yard work wouldn't be so bad after all."

END (c) Ann Douglas 1996