The Babymaker

Story Info
Fox gets a very special birthday present.
6.5k words
4.51
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one.

It'd been eighteen months since Fox had moved on. Well, not entirely. He didn't know if he hated Michelle, or still loved her. A bit of both, probably. That's how it went.

But he hadn't kept in touch either, because, after all, she'd dumped him. Not that he would've if he'd dumped her. Not if he didn't want to be an ass, and he didn't want to be an ass. It was her who'd been the ass. All those years, all five of them, and she was out the door, just like that. No explanation either, he couldn't get one out of her.

The night was cool, slick with rain and he was hurrying down King Street to find somewhere for a quick one that he could extend until he was quite buzzed. He had a book; the rain wasn't letting up. He might run into Jeff, or Rachael. Mmmm, Rachael. Fox'd often jerk off while Rachael ground her dripping cunt on his face, in his imagination. One day, he'd make it real. There was something there--it had to happen. It was going to happen, yes.

Except, just not tonight. He had that feeling and didn't know why. He could use her more than he could use a drink but, Hell, he could use anyone more than he could use a drink. But there was nobody on the streets and nobody in the bar and that was that.

"Double Bushmills," he said, and took it to a table. The paperback sat in front of him. Battered, just like he'd felt since Michelle had said one evening that they "should split up."

She'd never given a reason. Totally refused. And that hurt and felt like a wound that'd never heal.

His eyes went down the page, but he didn't take any words in. He ended up reading the same damn lines ten times and was still none the wiser. Fox closed the book and pushed it aside, drained the whisky, decided that no, he wasn't going to get another. He'd just go home, think about Rachael, or maybe Michelle, and cum like a train.

The day after next, and he still hadn't seen Rachael, but he'd jerked off on her luscious tits after pounding her tight pussy for hours in his mind and she'd loved every second.

His phone rang.

"Hey."

"Hey." That was all he could say.

"Just wanted to say happy birthday."

"Thanks, but you're a bit early. It's on Friday."

"Oh, that's right," said Michelle. "Sorry. I forgot. So how old now?"

"Still fifteen."

"You've been fifteen for fifteen years already, Fox. So, you doing anything for it?"

"Ugh, you know I never do anything."

"Yeah, but it's a biggie, isn't it? Thirty already. Bet you thought you'd never make it.

"I haven't made it. Not yet."

"Touché. So how about we go out for dinner? Anywhere you wanna go. You name it."

Fox pulled the phone from his ear, looked at it to make sure it was the right number. Yeah, it was Michelle all right. It sounded like her, it was her. But why this after so much silence?

"Fox? You still there?"

"Sure," he said. "Anywhere you say? As long as it's cheap Thai, right?"

Michelle laughed. "If it's cheap Thai you want then cheap Thai it is. So...what do you say?"

"I say..." He was tempted to hang up on her, maybe even wanted to. But he couldn't, and he didn't know why. "Sure, why not. Sounds great."

"Awesome. Have a think about where you want to go and let me know so if I have to book a table, I can."

Book a table. Ha. Part of him'd be happy with cheap Thai but there was another part that wanted her to pony up for something pricey. Maybe somewhere where the mains were in the order of a hundred bucks minimum. Add some flash wine and she was gonna be breaking out the Visa. He wanted her to regret it, on the one hand, but then on the other, maybe this could be an in. He'd never really quit on her, of course he hadn't. How could he when she just up and fucked off without any explanation. You could be pissed about it, heartbroken, but the love won't stop, even if you wanted it to. Not ever. She didn't know any of that, but... she must have known, somehow, he was still single. Or did she expect him to just say to the new Mrs Fox that "Hey, I'm going out to dinner with my ex. Don't wait up."

In the end, he compromised and went mid-range. That Beritoli's Sicilian joint that everyone hammered on about. He didn't really want to break her bank account, even if she had broken his heart.

"Good choice," Michelle said. "I've actually been wanting to come here."

It was quiet...ish.... And the atmosphere didn't scream rich people. He'd decided that that would've put him off his meal.

"Anything off the drinks menu?" the waitress asked, and he picked the second most expensive bottle: a Terre Nere Montalto Bianca Cru of a couple years vintage. He didn't even particularly like wine but what the hell, right? Maybe it was expensive for a reason--because it was good. Seemed unlikely but you never knew. More like it was from Sicily. Anyway, he was driving, so he had to take it easy.

He didn't know what they were going to talk about. Five years and eighteen months after the first time he'd laid eyes on her, when she was a stranger, and here she was again, a stranger. He could barely live with it. All that time they'd spent together, all the nights when he slept with his cock inside her, not fucking, just in there, all the gasbagging that seemed to go on and on about any topic under the sun and here she was opposite him, still as striking as the night he'd met her, and she was more a stranger than she was then.

"So, did you just assume I was single when you made this invite?"

He had to ask straight out, had to know.

"Huh?" Michelle looked up from the menu. "We're still friends on Facebook, remember?"

"Are we? Oh, right."

"Don't tell me. You meant to unfriend me but couldn't do it, so you just unfollowed me?"

"Nice." Fox raised his glass. "Bitchy, but true. Look, I guess. Yeah. You tend to forget about people if you don't see their posts."

It wasn't completely true, though. He looked at her page sometimes. He'd downloaded a few recent snaps of her for a bit of "inspiration," though they couldn't compete with the nudes he had and still looked at as if they'd just been taken. He knew every detail of her body and it amazed him that, even after eighteen months, if she were to take everything off right then in front of him, she'd still look exactly the same. She'd grown her hair out, and it was lighter, but that was about it. Striking was the word. She always said guys never went for her, but he did, and that's what mattered.

In the end, the talk came pretty easy, like it had always done. They circled around the obvious hole in the middle of all of it, the break-up. Maybe it didn't matter. Maybe, after tonight, everything would be fine again. Would he go back, if she wanted him back? Or would he refuse, just out of spite? There it was, that love and hate uncertainty again. Truth be told, hell yeah, he'd run back in a second. Try and keep him away.

Fox's Spaghetti al nero di seppie wasn't worth the money, because restaurant pasta rarely is worth the money, even if it has cuttlefish ink and he eyed Michelle's Pollo Parmigiana longingly.

"Wanna try it?"

Fuck yeah, he wanted to try it. And it was better than the pasta because of course it was. Because she was.

The wine was half gone, into Michelle, mainly. it wasn't that it was bad, though it wasn't great. It was Italian, so there was that. But it was just wine, and she seemed to like it more than he did and that was cool. Plus, driving.

"Fox? Hey, listen, I... uh... Jesus, I don't know how to say this."

"Say what?" He put the fork down, picked up the wine. Michelle refilled his glass.

"I've been thinking about something. It's kinda big and I want you to be in on it."

"You're not thinking of doing some sort of crime are you?"

Michelle laughed. "Have you ever done anything that was actually legal?"

He shrugged. "Maybe once or twice."

"I'd say even less than that. You know, I don't know if you know, but I've been seeing someone for a while now."

Way to change the subject. "Yeah."

"And it's kind of serious, you know."

"No, I don't know. I mean, I do now, since you just told me."

"The only thing is..." She drank some wine, as if to fortify whatever was coming. "It's a woman. She's a woman."

He'd known it. He'd always known it.

"I like women, too" he said. "Like, quite a bit."

"Can you be serious for even a second? Ha-ha, why should I expect that?" She looked at him for a long second. "How do I even say this? Look, you can't have a baby with another woman. Do you know what I mean?"

Fox shook his head. "No, I don't."

Michelle sighed and took some wine. "She may have my heart, but she doesn't have... You know..."

Jesus.

"Again, I don't. What if she's actually a man?"

"What are you talking about?" She looked confused. "Oh, you're being funny again. El oh el."

"Well... You know what I'm like. You just said I can't take anything serious. Go on."

"I want to have a baby," she said. It was a simple statement. She said it and stared at him, like it was a challenge she was laying down. "It just seems...I don't know...right."

"Right. You know, we talked about this when we were together, and do you remember what you said? 'No time would be the right time.'"

"Yeah, I remember. Things change, you know that. People change. You know that, too. I changed, Fox, and I want to have a baby. And...I want it to be yours."

Fox let out some air and it smelt like wine. He felt flushed, red, like a lobster, all of a sudden. "I remember you once joked that if me and you had a baby it'd be too good looking. I agree. I can't let that happen. The answer is no."

All of a sudden, she looked scared. She was twirling her hair and then turning the glass. Now, he had to let her down: sometimes, his jokes were like fighter-jets overhead. "So, let's cut to the chase here," Fox said. "Suppose I agreed to this, which I am not going to, by the way, what do you want me to do? Jizz in a cup or something?"

Michelle grimaced. "God, no. I want to get pregnant naturally."

"Naturally." The joke didn't land. No, yes it did. She just ignored it. She leaned forward and put a hand on his. A shiver ran down him and a million butterflies crashed around in his stomach.

"You're up for it, aren't you? You forget who you're dealing with here, Fox Hamilton? I can read your mind, in case you forgot." Her eyes had narrowed, and she had that look she used to get when she really wanted something and wasn't going to take no for an answer. And she knew he wouldn't say no. She could read his mind.

"I'm always up...for it."

Michelle sighed at his joke, let it go through to the keeper and smiled. "So, are you up for it tonight?"

Chapter Two.

When they got into Fox's car, he asked, "I don't want to be cheesy here but...your place or mine?"

"Pretty sure I'd feel more comfortable in my own environment," Michelle said.

He started the engine and put the wipers on. The drizzle made the street lights just an impression. "Yeah, that's cool...Your place it is then."

There wasn't much talk on the way to Michelle's, apart from Maps telling him when to turn, they just listened to the rain falling softly on the roof, sliding down the windscreen. For some reason, the drops of rain made him think of the all the times his cum had slid down her body after he'd jizzed all over her. But, tonight, it wasn't going to end like that, with her furiously working her swollen clit while she dripped with his seed. No, tonight he was going to do something she'd hardly ever wanted him to do: cum in her.

They headed away from the city, into the chill of the inner suburbs. A truck sloshed by, spraying water up like a flood. He couldn't help thinking of gushing and maybe Michelle had never gushed but Rachael had, in his dreams. "You haven't said much about..." His voice trailed off and there was only the sound of the indicator for a right-hand turn.

"About what?"

"The other, you know, the other woman."

"I think you'll approve. She's Asian. Korean, actually."

"So? who cares?"

"I thought you had a thing for Asian women?"

"Who doesn't? But what use is she to me? She's a lesbian."

Michelle didn't say anything for some time, just looked out the window. "Maybe."

"She's not a ladyboy is she?"

"Fox! I'm serious about this, you know."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry."

"It means a lot that you agreed to it so easily. I thought you'd say no, or at least go away and think about it for ages and then say 'no.' After everything that happened, I wouldn't blame you."

"So, what happened again? Remind me?"

"Fucking Hell..."

"What?" He liked pushing her. "You're enjoying this, too, c'mon."

Then the rain got harder and anything they said was lost to it. When it came down to it, he wanted an offspring, even if he wasn't going to get to raise it.

Chapter Three.

Michelle pushed the door to her apartment open, flicked on a light. The place was tasteful, and Fox dug it. She always had style, he knew that. It was minimal, almost Scandinavian, but not Ikea. Just like her, when he thought about it. She wore her shoes across the room, something he almost never did, even now that he lived alone and could do whatever the fuck he wanted. Her boots clacked on the floorboards as she headed towards a hallway.

"Soo Young? You here?"

A light brightened the dim hall and a slim, dark haired girl appeared. She looked half asleep, but something told Fox that that was how she always looked. Not that she looked dim or anything, far from it. She came closer and she and Michelle kissed. It was a passionate kiss of two people deeply hot for each other. Soo Young's face was round, framed by a poorly kept hairstyle, medium in length. If you could even call it a hairstyle, because it just sat there. Her nose was buttoned, and she had a dimple to the right of her soft lips. Behind her round glasses, her eyes were the thin Korean style that could make someone look perpetually sleepy. Underneath her black t-shirt, he could see that her tits were small, which he liked, and her hips were barely perceptible with the loose light grey cotton pants. A white cord dangled down from her slim waist. His eyes followed her legs to her feet. Korean women were known to have the best legs in Asia but this one decidedly didn't. Her toenails painted scarlet. Right then, taking her in, her was overcome with an insane lust. She was everything your stereotypical Korean girl wasn't, and she was all the hotter for it. It was true that he had a thing for the Asian girls, but it was a thing for the decidedly average, nerdy ones.

"Fox agreed," Michelle said. Soo Young smiled but didn't say anything. There was something peculiar about her smile, though it did make her even more attractive.

"So, do I need to do anything before we, er, do this?" Fox asked. He looked Michelle up and down and right then, with Soo Young in the room, he wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe he wanted a child with someone who wanted him in a different way, not just a sperm donor. Sure, he knew he was going to slip inside her glorious pussy and pump his load deep inside her but the fact that that was as far as it was going to go left him feeling sour.

"You could take a shower," Michelle said.

"A shower? What are you, an escort service?"

Michelle looked like she wanted to be offended. She knew Fox better than that, though. Or should've. Soo Young tittered.

"Just have a shower and come into the bedroom," she said. The way she said it, the look on her face, suddenly he couldn't care less about anything else, about being a sperm donor. His cock was bursting to get out and get inside his ex-girlfriend.

The bedroom was minimalist, too, stylish he supposed but something seemed to lack. Fox guessed it was feeling. Even with the low light, it didn't really feel like anyone slept there. There was a chair in the corner, and Soo Young sat in it, bathed in shadow.

"Come on in," Michelle said. She was on the bed, still clothed and Fox suddenly became aware of his nakedness. It all felt like a set-up, like a cruel joke they were playing on him. There was a clicking from beside him and he turned his head slightly, to see Soo Young with a camera to her face. He wondered if she was going to film them, join them or just sit there and taunt his lust even further.

"You need to unwrap me first," Michelle said. "I'm your present. Happy Birthday."

Cock stiffening, Fox kneed onto the bed and crawled towards her, running a hand up her long legs until he reached the zip on her pants. He pulled it down and began to slide her slacks off. Michelle never wore jeans, always slacks or heavy long, black pants of some kind, striped, more often than not. She arched herself to allow the pants to come off and she was laying there with only black panties on. They gave no clue as to what lay beneath. He wanted to know so bad, but he'd wait and see, save the best for last. He hoped she'd shaved that magical pussy, like she used to when they were at the height of their lust for each other, about halfway through their relationship. Then, one day, she'd stopped and refused to do it again, refused to participate in their shaving ritual. Then, finally, she wouldn't let him fuck her anymore, only jerk off on her tits while she masturbated or, finally, just lay there like an unchanging model in a photo. Then it was only a short hop to her telling him it was over.

Michelle sat up and leaned forward, arms up, so he could remove her top. A black long sleeve t-shirt went onto the floor with a soft puff. He reached around to unhook her bra, and her small breasts spilled out from. Her nipples were erect, he noticed that straight away, and they looked the same as they always had. Behind him, he heard clicking, but didn't look. He took a nipple and rolled it between his thumb and index finger, then he did the same to the other and Michelle's nipples stiffened even more. He was acutely aware now of Soo Yin and her camera, close up on Michelle's body, longingly and lingering. Though it made him even harder, it bugged him ever so slightly.

"Are you going to finish unwrapping your birthday present?"

"Turn over on your front," he said.

"Why?"

"Because."

Michelle did.

He slid her panties down those long legs and wrangled them over her feet. Her arse was long, a good length to rub and he did. Both cheeks, same as ever. He pulled them apart, exposing the rosebud of her arsehole--he'd had his tongue, and cock--up it many times. He was tempted to have a taste now but then he remembered he hadn't seen his present yet and so he turned her over and went willingly. Her pussy was just as he'd left it in his memories. Smooth and dripping with excitement. Soo Young leaned over and snapped off some shots, close ups, and he ran two fingers over her soft mound, taking in its soft bareness. It felt waxed, yet he could never recall her waxing it--maybe only once or twice at best--only carefully wielding a razor on it. He was suddenly glad that he'd kept up his maintenance down there, noticing that Soo Young's lens had moved its focus to his cock.

"You like?" Asked Michelle.

"Ah, I don't know," Fox said. "I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. You could've put some effort in."

She chuckled. "Well, maybe you need to get closer."

"Maybe I do," he said. "And I think I'll start...up here."

He wasn't sure if she'd be down for kissing, on the mouth. Exchanging tongues. Kissing was intimate in a way that giving head just wasn't, no matter how it seemed. Prostitutes never let you kiss them, unless you paid extra. A lot extra. Was baby-making sperm a lot extra? But her mouth was receptive, her full lips meeting his, her tongue darting deep. She kissed him hungrily and Soo Young was by their side, almost like a paparazzo, snapping away.

He pulled away from her mouth and went for her ear, nibbling at it. That had always had an effect that she couldn't come back from. If ever Michelle had been reluctant, he'd nibble at her ears and she'd melt down and rebuild herself as his fuck-toy. She couldn't resist that area and she knew he knew. If she had had any hesitation, this move would see it gone for good.

12