The Babysitter - Beth

Story Info
He hired her, but soon finds out, he is not in charge.
6.8k words
4.56
20.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers

Many thanks to MissJenny54, who edited and improved this story. It was fun to work with her.

The Beginning

My name is Beth, and I am a student. I had all in all enough money to live. But to live more comfortable and because I love children, I decided to work as a babysitter. Caring for children was easy because most saw me as an older sister and tried to impress me. That typically led to their wanting to please me—resulting in their obedience. I praised them for that, which made them proud. This praise encouraged them, and they learned to please me every time.

I'm not sure why it was so with me. They could have rebelled against me, but these things never seemed to occur. Therefore, working as a babysitter was a great job, and it often left me enough time to read or study when they were in bed or with each other.

With my first clients, I was given stressful and inquisitive job interviews because I had no references, but fortunately, they gave me a try. That was the entry for other babysitting work. I choose my customers carefully, as I want to maintain a professional relationship and don't want work that is too demanding.

The babysitting offer of Sam Davis seemed a great fit. He was a widower whose wife passed away some months ago. He managed to take care of his two children himself and, with the assistance of his sister, did not need too much support. Occasionally, in the evening, when he wanted to attend social activities with friends, he was thankful for my help. There were no strict schedules, and I could easily refuse, which I never did. He had two charming kids, and he was a delightful older man. That was the kind of job I liked.

I wondered why he didn't conduct a job interview, but what more could he learn about me that he hadn't already from his colleague, who had suggested me and provided only good references, so I jumped directly into this job.

The Arrival

I rang the bell, and Mr. Davis opened the door. My first impression was that he was in good shape for his age.

"Hi, I'm Beth," I smiled. "I'm Sam Davis, but I'm sure you already guessed that," he laughed.

What a lame joke, I thought. He continued to speak, but at that moment, we heard the sound of crying children from another room. It was the perfect underscore to show how important a babysitter could be.

Sam looked stressed and sighed, "I'm already running late. Normally, they behave well, but not always, as you can hear. They are having an argument or something. I still have to shower. How about you see what's happened and if you can resolve their problem? It'll give you the chance to introduce yourself. Down the hall, third door on the left."

"Don't worry; I'm going to enjoy meeting them!" I said, smiling sweetly, but I was upset. He disappeared with a skeptical look, indicating I would have a problem. What an asshole! Instead of taking time to introduce me to his kids, to make my job easier, he left me alone to deal with them.

I confidently entered the children's room alone. "Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh," I whispered. The children looked at me, puzzled and surprised. "I'm Beth. What are your names?" My sudden appearance caught them off guard, which was useful. They immediately forgot to continue their argument. "I have two ears. You both can tell me why you are so upset."

They simultaneously complained about how unfair and cruel the other was and what happened while trying to speak louder than the other. I waved my head from left to right and right to left, then had a fit of laughter, which the children joined in. Of course, I couldn't listen to both at the same time. I only wanted to relieve the tension.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh," I hushed them again. "I must admit that I'm a much better listener when you talk to me one after another. But who should begin? Do you know the game rock-paper-scissors?"

They nodded.

"Okay," I continued. "You play one game, and whoever wins can talk first, and the other has to listen quietly, okay?"

I gave them a look, challenging them to agree, and they did. They were eagerly awaiting their chance to speak. They each told me what happened from their perspective. Their issues were typical problems for siblings. However, from experience, I would not agree to either one, but treated their complaints with respect.

"Hmm, your stories sound reasonable. But I also hear that you like each other, don't want to anger each other, and don't want to be angry. So I have an idea. Show your sibling how much you like them! I guess you have some coloring books, hmm?"

They nodded again.

"Your challenge is to find one picture to color, which you work on at the same time. When it is done, it will be very pretty. That means you have to work together to see what the other one is doing or will do. If you only follow your plan, the picture won't look as nice, and that would be a shame. I'm sure you can do this. Deal?"

They agreed, found a picture they wanted to color, and there was no quarrel, as they focused on cooperation. I was still angry about their father. I had managed this situation well, but that didn't make it fair.

I resolved their dispute using coloring as a pacifier, but suddenly... a vision of me holding a pacifier in my hand came to mind. I order Sam Davis to suck it; he does it greedily and obediently. That picture I liked. I bit on my lower lip. What if I removed the pacifier and made him beg me to let him suck on it?

I know I am quite dominant. Although he was practically old enough to be my father, the fantasy of dominating a much older man made my thoughts exciting and arousing. Since the kids were peacefully co-working, I decided to read to distract myself from this line of thinking. I opened a book and read a few sentences when Sam entered the room. I had already decided to call him Sam. He was somehow a boy in my imagination. I didn't look up from the book.

"They are so calm now. How did you do that?" He sounded surprised.

More by sudden intuition than with planned intention, I sighed and ordered, "Turn around!" To my amazement, he did it like a trained dog. Giving him an order was fun! After a moment, he faced me with irritation. What worked once could work again, I thought and added more to my command. "Turn around! You're going to be late. Leave!" I waved him off with my hand. He was not as motivated to obey me again but found it impossible to ignore. I pointed to the clock on the wall. I was right, yet he resisted with silly pride before he gave in.

Defeated, he turned around again and left the room. That led to fireworks of joy in my head. What a success! I could hardly suppress a fit of laughter, then remembered I had to bring the children to bed soon. Perhaps I can find some time to masturbate later.

After they were settled in bed, I masturbated in the bathroom, then when I was satisfied, went to the living room, removed my shoes, placed my legs on the couch and read my book. I wasn't sure how I would interact with Sam when he returned, but I decided to be spontaneous. As 10:30pm passed, I realized he would be delayed. I looked forward to his arrival.

I was willing to use his tardiness to my advantage. Every minute he was late, I became more aroused and thought of ideas to embarrass him. After the last incident where I ordered him twice to turn around, I was sure he had some respect for me, and I was willing to use this new knowledge for my pleasure. I love to feel powerful and controlling, and Sam seemed to be my perfect prey. I sound like a dominatrix... I know, but our first interaction seemed promising.

As he arrived, I acted cool and didn't look up from my book, pretending to read.

"You are too late," I noted.

"I'm sorry, it's only half an hour. I couldn't..." he began to explain.

"Save your breath, baby." I interrupted him. "Don't say something you will regret later, young man. I could have had plans afterwards, and you would have spoiled them."

I turned toward him and placed my feet on the floor, slowly spreading my legs apart. It was a willful and fearless pose. "You wanted to know how I calmed your children so easily. I'm a natural authority. They accept me as a leader, and they want to please me, that's all. There were no problems at bedtime. They are two lovely children, but I presume they inherited that from their father."

I stared into his eyes and added, "Every man has a weak spot, and I'm very good at finding them. Now pay me. I want to leave!"

That was a brave statement, but he didn't react angrily. As he gave me the agreed money, I laughed inwardly in amazement. How silly can he be?

"You said you were sorry, but I don't believe you." I pointed at the money.

He was puzzled for a moment. His blush afterwards was so adorable.

"S—sorry," he stammered and added more for an extra hour. He was pretty embarrassed.

I used that situation to confuse him further. I quickly stood up, strode over, locked my eyes on his and laid a hand on his cheek.

"Good boy," I praised.

He looked so sweet and irritated as I went to the door but turned around one last time. I really had to suppress another fit of laughter. He didn't dare move his hands to hide the tent in his pants because that would have brought attention to it. I smiled ambiguously and headed back home.

Later That Night

I imagined him furiously wanking while envisioning me, and I tried not to touch myself. My fantasies started, then got wilder. I grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. He looked like an obedient dog. "Please don't hurt me anymore. The pressure is painful."

Making men beg was such a turn-on. Although I'm strong for a woman, I knew he was probably much stronger than me. Making a man beg, who easily could escape my grip, was gratifying.

My cunt was soaking wet, and I failed at not masturbating as I fantasized again. I stared into his eyes and inserted my index finger in his ass. He whimpered. With my grip on his balls and my finger in his asshole, I lifted him into the air until his feet left the ground and his rock-hard cock was in front of my mouth.

"Please, Mistress. Please, let me down," he begged.

He could feel the hot steam when I opened my mouth to surround his cock. "Please, Mistress. Please make me cum."

I got off hard for the second time that evening but was still not relieved. I was sure this wouldn't be the last encounter with him or his children. He was like an anxious cat who needed to watch its predator vigilantly, but at the same time, he was fascinated by me.

The Second Meeting

As I presumed, Sam called me again. When I arrived, he was elated and welcomed me. I only wished him a pleasant evening and showed no interest in further discussion. He said goodbye and confirmed he would return at 11:00 pm, as we agreed in a prior email. I guessed he didn't dare enter the children's room after the last humiliating situation. He was demonstrating respect for me, and I liked it.

The children enjoyed seeing me and were well-behaved. We had fun together until they had to go to bed. Afterwards, I entered Sam's bedroom to hide an old Smartphone I connected to his internet and hoped he would not find the device in his local network. Sam wasn't too bright for giving me the password. The installed child-monitoring software allowed me to listen to the sounds of his bedroom. I was scared when there was a noise, thinking he may have come home early, but it was nothing. I returned to the living room, removed my shoes and sat on the couch, reading like before. When I noticed it was after his appointed arrival time, I thought, What a stupid bitch! He is late again without calling me. I will make a scene he won't soon forget.

Finally, the door opened, and he entered. "Hi, I'm sorry, Beth, that this took so long. My manager and..."

"You didn't call me; again, I could have had other plans. Save your breath, baby." I turned toward him and touched the floor with only my toes, emphasizing the length of my toned, long legs. He was unable to resist looking at them.

"Pay me. I want to leave now," I demanded.

He sighed in frustration and gave me much more money than he had previously promised.

"I want to visit you tomorrow here without your kids around. Okay?" I told him.

He agreed to that unexpected announcement.

I slowly stood and entered his personal space. "See you tomorrow."

The Next Afternoon

I was dressed in a sexy teacher style. When he opened the door, I walked in without invitation, seated myself on a chair, and looked sternly at him.

"Come here," I ordered.

He stood before me, and I grabbed him hard by his waist and pulled him closer. His crotch was directly in front of my mouth. I slowly licked my lips; as I expected, he got hard.

"You were so disobedient again, boy. You think you can get away with that because you have money." I licked my lips again and got the expected result. "You need to learn to be respectful of my time."

I looked at his crotch to observe his tenting pants. "I can see you ignored what I'm saying. What should I do with you, boy?"

I dragged him closer and freed his now rock-hard erection, stroking it for a few moments. He groaned in anticipation.

"Maybe you disrespect other's time, but I will teach you at least to respect mine." I stopped stroking him.

"Bend over my lap. I want to have full access to your ass, little boy. You require a spanking." While I considered it behavior modification, I think he saw it as foreplay.

Shivering, he placed his crotch on my lap, presenting his bottom.

I spanked him playfully but soon increased the force. "This is not for your pleasure. It is because you have to learn a lesson."

My strikes became more powerful, and I knew it hurt. His erection disappeared.

"Beth, please stop!" He pleaded.

That inspired me to put much more force into the next beat. He screamed out in surprise.

"Shut up!" I ordered, and he stopped wincing but soon began to sob again.

I think he couldn't do otherwise. His begging and sobbing made me euphoric, and I spanked him mercilessly. I stopped and unceremoniously shoved him from my lap, and he fell to the floor, unable to get up. He was a howling mess.

"Now, little boy, have you learned your lesson?" I asked, and he nodded as tears filled his eyes. "Call if you need me, pet."

I grabbed my things and left him on the floor.

The Evening After

My phone woke me from the child-monitoring app due to sounds from his bedroom some hours later. He had sobbed a bit and went to bed. I guess I had hurt his pride, and that was my intention. I couldn't imagine how hard it was to spend the last hours with his children after he had to pick them up from his sister. He sounded exhausted, and while sobbing, he fell asleep.

A few hours later, there was another alarm from the phone, and I heard him whimpering, groaning and jerking off. It was arousing. It wasn't easy to interpret what was happening precisely, but I hoped I could stop him before he climaxed. He got louder; just another moment, I thought. I had initially prepared a message for him for the morning but couldn't resist responding immediately to the sounds.

"Stop masturbating." I heard the notification sound of a text message from his Smartphone, and he stopped wanking.

I found this so exciting. He jerks off to the brink of an orgasm, then, hearing the sound of an incoming text message, takes his phone and blushes in shame, like a boy caught in the act I imagined. Many different versions of this scene entered my head; I couldn't keep my hands away from my body.

He was quiet. I heard him breathing regularly, and I tried to find some sleep. In the middle of the night, my phone alarmed me again. Curious, I opened it, and it was not easy to interpret. Part of it was a humping sound, and he repeatedly spoke my name.

"Beth, please... " mixed with snorting like he was trying to catch his breath. He muttered something, inhaled deeply for air, and moaned. "Beth, please! I... pleaaaase!"

The humping went on. "I can't hold back!"

He raised his voice in muffled tones, probably not to wake the children, gasping for air. The humping was much louder and faster, then became softer and quieter. He stopped, and his breathing calmed. I didn't think he was awake while this.

I had problems interpreting the noises other than he had a massive orgasm. It seemed a kind of wet dream. I hardly slept afterwards while my mind worked on creating new scenes to challenge and humiliate him. I set up a text message that would be waiting for him the next morning.

It said, "You are such a disappointment."

Having scheduled that, I fell asleep.

The Next Few Days

I didn't think he knew what was going on, but he must have wondered how my text messages precisely met with his activities. The idea of an electronic device in his room was amusing but not so far, so I would continue playing my game as long as possible. Some days later, I texted him after I heard him lie down and commanded him to jerk off. I was delighted to have him follow my orders.

Listening to him, it seemed he was on the edge of an orgasm.

"Stop," I demanded.

To my amazement, he did. A few minutes later, I ordered him to masturbate again, but I didn't hear much. He was one of the quiet wankers.

"Moan," I directed, and he got louder.

"Whimper!" I was enjoying controlling him and received loud replies from my Smartphone.

I hoped the children didn't hear it.

With my next directive, I wanted to bring him to the boiling point. I was unsure if I could drive his submission further since we were still at the beginning of this relationship. To be edged and edged again could be a challenge for some men. While he was in this state of subconscious subservience, I ordered him to cum. Listening, he released a massive load as he orgasmed.

I praised him for that performance, "That was nice. Thank you, good boy."

The day after, he found the hidden Smartphone.

Instead of removing it, he acknowledged it. "I've found the phone, but I will leave it where it is."

I didn't expect this and happily burst into a fit of laughter. Does he like my games that much?

I applauded him for his decision. "Thank you. You are such a good boy."

A Surprising Gift

As I entered his home to babysit the next time, I hugged him, grabbed his ass and massaged it. He inhaled with a sharp hiss as I seized his suddenly hard cock, rubbing it through his trousers with the other hand. We would have much more fun together when he returned.

"See you later, sweetie!" I said before entering the children's room.

My good pet was back at the agreed time. Pleased with his punctuality, I walked over to him, clenched his hair in my fist, and bent his head back until his ear was at my mouth.

"Follow me to your bedroom," I ordered.

I went to the bedroom and felt his appreciative gaze on my ass as he followed me. Locking the door, I stripped off my pants, sat on the bed, spread my legs and lifted my knees until my toes touched the ground.

"I have a gift for you, pet," I offered him.

"Come here." I stripped off his pants and shorts and pulled the gift out of my bag: a chastity belt.

I let it dangle from one finger.

"Do you know what this is, pet?" I asked.

"A... a chastity... " he stammered.

"That's right, a chastity belt. You are such a smart pet." I ended his sentence ironically.

"Do you know why you earned it?" I paused briefly.

"Because... because... " He blushed; he knew what he did wrong, but I wanted to hear it from him. To say things out loud makes it real.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers
12