The Babysitter Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer sits 18 year old step-brothers John and Steven.
4.2k words
4.67
13.7k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the other parts, I recommend that you read them first as it provides the back story.

Time went on. Sarah and I married a year later and I moved into her house with Steven and we rented the other house to our babysitter, Jennifer. She ended up going to college at a University that was close to home and she had two housemates so it was really cheap. It was great for us because we had a babysitter for the weekends and even though the boys were getting older, they were in the teen growing years and there was every chance they were going to get up to mischief. Having someone we trusted close by who could stay over at a moments notice was great.

We weren't having threesomes as much anymore, especially as Jennifer was dating people on and off. It was a good life. When Jennifer graduated, we all went to her graduation ceremony when she finished her degree in clinical psychology. For the short term, she wanted to set up a practice locally but found it harder to do than otherwise. There was, and is, a severe lack of psychological support for everybody, so finding clients wasn't the hard part, but getting the practice off the ground was slow. Because of that, we actually still used her as a babysitter, but we paid her a lot more and we were okay with that. She also still rented our other house which gave us access to the pool whenever we wanted it.

At this point, the boys were both 18 and in their senior year of high school and looking forward to college themselves and we were looking to start traveling with our vacation time. We decided we were going to travel to Europe for a couple of weeks and we asked Jennifer if she could stay over at night and on the weekends. She readily agreed.

"Steven, John, listen to Jennifer when she's around and if you get into trouble, give her a call and she'll figure out what to do." I looked over at Jennifer, "If you need anything, just let us know via cell or text and make sure, if you buy anything, just note it down so we can take care of it."

"No problem Paul. You and Sarah have a great vacation." She came over and gave me a peck on the cheek and surreptitiously grabbed my ass and gave me a wink. She then gave Sarah a hug.

"Thanks for everything Jennifer. Be good." I gave her a wink back and we got in the car and drove away.

"Alright boys, here's the deal. I'll be spending nights here and the weekends but aside from that you're on your own. Both of you know how to get in touch with me and if there's any food you want or need me to get, just make a list. Aside from that, keep the house clean and don't do anything stupid, and it'll be a smooth, easy couple of weeks. Any questions?"

"No Jennifer."

"No Jennifer."

"Great. As today is Friday and I'll be here, do you want to do anything for dinner or do you want to fend for yourself?"

"I'm fine fending for myself," said John.

"Same for me," said Steven.

"Okay, then go to it. I think I'm going to go back to the other house and jump in the pool. You boys are welcome to join me, otherwise I'll see you when I come back over." I saw them glance at each other but didn't think anything about it as I turned to head back home and get changed. It had been a long week. Being a psychologist was always stressful. One of the first things you learn is how to separate you from your patients and their problems. And it worked most of the time, but it was still exhausting some weeks.

I went back to the house I rented from Paul and Sarah, and I got changed into a bikini and headed out to the pool. A few minutes later both boys showed up. Although I should say that they were turning into young men. They had turned 18 about six months ago and were just about to graduate. They were both very nicely built with nice abs, but not six packs. I wondered if Steven was hung like his father was. I didn't know John's father, so I didn't know what to think. Just the thought of Paul's cock got me turned on. I'd not had a boyfriend that well hung, and it was disappointing. I mentally took a step back and chided myself for thinking about Steven that way. Still, maybe a little teasing would be fun.

They both jumped in the pool and I got out the suntan oil and started rubbing it all over myself, slowly and sensually. I spent a good period of time on my ass and my chest. I called out, "Steven, would you mind putting some oil on my back, I can't reach." I laid face down on the lounge chair and untied my top. Steven put some oil on his hands and slowly rubbed it in starting at my neck and very slowly worked his way down to the top of my bikini bottoms. I could feel his hands trembling a little bit. "That feels so good Steven," I said in a slightly husky voice. 'Yeah, why don't you keep massaging my back for a little bit."

He didn't hesitate and kept going. His hands kept moving further and further down my sides as though he was trying to get to my tits. While my eyes were closed, I cracked them a little bit to see John staring at us. Unfortunately, I couldn't see if he was getting turned on as his waist was below the waterline. I closed my eyes again as Steven continued to massage my back. "Okay, thanks Steven, that should be good enough."

"Okay Jennifer." He sounded disappointed. Seconds later I heard him splash as he jumped into the pool. I heard the two young men whispering but couldn't hear what they were saying. Too bad. I bed they were talking about me. Delicious. I considered the situation. I was six years older than the boys were and they were both pretty cute. I could date one of them, but they still had so much to learn and so much growing to do. Paul and Sarah might kill me. On the other hand, they might like their boys to get some experience in a safe space. Well, I could probably justify this in a million different ways, but in the end, it wasn't illegal, they seemed to be turned on by me and I hadn't had a boyfriend in about six months, which means I hadn't gotten laid. All of this convinced me to have some fun. But I wanted to find out how interested in me they were. Well, that was easy to find out.

After a half hour so, I started to bake a little bit. Even though it was late spring, the heat was already on us. I re-tied my top and stood up and walked down the steps into the water. The boys had been hanging out against one wall, mostly to get cool I imagine. But I got in and submerged myself. I waded over to the floating lounger and climbed up on it so they could see the water beading on my skin and rolling off me and clearly see my rather hard nipples. I closed my eyes and there was only dead silence. I used my arm to start the lounger drifting over towards them. I was sure that I heard a "fuck" whispered by one of the young men. At some point I drifted off to sleep and woke up later. It couldn't have been too long, but I realized I might have been in the sun a bit longer than I should have been. I rolled off the lounger before my eyes adjusted and rolled right onto Steven. He reached his strong hands out to grab my waist and steady me. My tits brushing against his chest.

"Oh! Steven, I'm so sorry. Thank you for catching me," I said as I laid a hand on his forearm. I turned around and swam over to the steps, climbed out and shook the water out of my hair. I made sure to shake the rest of myself as well. I covered myself with a towel and said, "Don't stay in too long. I'm going to grab my clothes for the night and head over to your house and I'll take a shower there." It would have made sense to take a shower at my place, but this was going to be so much more fun.

Paul had never gotten rid of the security cameras. Instead, he had upgraded them especially since three college women were staying at the house. I looked at the feed and saw both boys jump out of the pool, grab their towels and head off in the direction of home. I toweled myself off and looked through my closet for something perfect for tonight. Something blatantly obvious wasn't going to be the right play here. I needed something subtle, but which didn't hide anything. I a pair of blue sating pajamas with shorts and a camisole. It showed cleavage, with a little bit of lacy, but didn't really expose too much. The shorts were also fine but had lace around the legs to add a bit of sexiness to them. And the fact that they were satin added to their sexiness without actually exposing a lot. I also selected some casual clothes to wear tomorrow and then headed over to Paul and Sarah's house. I left my towel wrapped around my waist to give them something to look at.

I came in the front door and said, "Guys, I'm going to take a shower and then we'll figure out dinner when it's closer to dinner time." Steven appeared at the top of the stairs, now wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"Thanks for letting us know. Talk to you after your shower." He wasn't fooling me for a second. He was practically drooling of my tits. Well, I was going to give him the opportunity to look more if he wanted and I was betting he wanted.

I headed upstairs and deliberately left the master bedroom door open a little bit and went into the bathroom to turn the shower on. I left my clothes on the bed and stripped off my bikini and dropped it in the hamper. I left the door to the bathroom cracked open a little bit as well and then stepped into the shower. I held my hand under the water until it got warm enough and the shower glass started to fog. I made sure to take a little soap and rub it against the glass from the height of my neck to my knees so it would remain relatively clear in the heat. Then I took the soap and soaped my body up, slowly and sensually. The thought of these two young men sneaking surreptitious peaks at my naked body really turned me on. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bathroom door move. Showtime.

I tweaked one nipple, then the other and moaned just loud enough to be heard. My hand went down to my stomach and put my hand between my leg and gently rubbed my shaved pussy. Then I bent down at the waste to wash my legs, my tits hanging down and swinging freely. I came back up and grabbed my breast, squeezing the whole breast and then my nipple. I brought it to my mouth and flicked my tongue over it and involuntarily moaned louder. I moved my other hand down to my pussy again and started rubbing it faster, one of my tits pressed up against the glass and flattening it. "Oh, yes, Steven, touch me like that." I couldn't help it. As soon as I said it, I orgasmed. It was gentle and I shook but I moaned louder. I heard a door bang but couldn't see what happened. No matter what else I knew, Steven had been watching me.

I finished washing my hair and then turned the shower off and got dressed in my shorts and t-shirt I had brought for tomorrow. It was too early for the pajamas. I left the bra off and my nipples were clearly visible beneath my shirt. I stepped out of the bedroom and heard nothing. Dead silence. The boys had rooms on opposite sides of the top floor, and I headed towards Steven's room. I heard noises through the door, but they were muffled and indistinct. I knocked once and then opened the door which Steven had obviously forgotten to lock. What I saw turned me on. Steven hadn't even heard me knock because he was wearing headphones. He was watching some big tit porn and slowly jerking his cock which looked to be as big as his fathers. I slipped in his room and closed and locked the door.

"Steven, what do you think you're doing!" I said harshly in a whisper so the noise wouldn't carry. It wasn't loud, but Steven heard me and freaked out. He spun around in his chair, cock in hand, porn playing behind him. His headphones got knocked off onto the floor and he had a deer in the headlights look.

"Oh my god. Jennifer! I'm so sorry. I didn't, I mean, what are you doing in here!" He tried to fain anger to make up for his embarrassment.

"Shhhhh, keep your voice down." It slowly dawned on him that I wasn't angry and that I was staring at his hard cock. I moved closer to him. "Did I cause that?" He nodded his head. "Would you rather watch porn or me?"

He croaked out, "you" in a dry whisper and licked his lips. His hand had frozen on his cock which started to deflate but it just occurred to him what I had asked. His eyes moved down my body and locked on my nipples which looked like stiff flagpoles.

"Do you want to see my tits?" His head nodded again, unable to believe what was happening. I put my hands on my waist and slowly moved them up my stomach, pushing my shirt up a little at a time. I cupped my tits and continued to move my hands upwards. My tits slid out from under my hands and were fully visible to Steven, hard nipples and all. I finished pulling my shirt off. "Is this what you wanted to see," I whispered. Another nod of his head. His cock started was almost fully hard again and the room was silent except for a woman moaning in the background from out of his headphones as the porn on the computer continued to play. "Turn your computer off." He took his hand off his cock and quickly clicked start and shut down and turned back to me. "Do you want to touch me?" Another head nod, his eyes clearly wide in disbelief. It was almost the same look I got from Paul the first time I caught him masturbating over me.

I kneeled in front of him and parted his legs. I moved closer and rested my tits on his thighs on both sides of his cock. His hands slowly moved to my tits and his fingers latched onto my nipples first. "Gently squeeze them." He did and then rolled them between his thumb and forefinger and a low moan escaped my lips. I was soaking wet at this point, and I felt my shorts getting wet also. I moved around so my pussy was pressing against my heel, and I could rock back and forth and pleasure myself which caused me to moan a little louder. "Squeeze my whole breast, gently." He did. He was like putty in my hands he was so entranced by my tits.

I reached out with my hand and wrapped it around the base of his cock. I squeezed his veiny cock and slowly ran my hand up to his circumcised head. A large drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of his dick and I leaned forward and slowly ran my tongue over his cock and spread the pre-cum over his head. More pre-cum appeared and I rubbed my palm against it and spread it all over his cock then slowly moved my hand down his shaft. "Oh fuck, that feels so good Jennifer." I ran my hand up his shaft again and back down then lowered my mouth to take his head inside me. My tongue circled his head, and I lowered my head further and further until he hit the back of my throat. I still had four or five inches to go and I relaxed my throat and took him deeper into me. My throat muscles squeezing his head tight. I slowly came back up for air.

I looked up at him, "do you like watching porn?" Another head nod. "What do you want to do to me?"

"I, um, can I cum on your tits?"

"You like seeing that in porn don't you? Me too. I love the feel of hot cum on my tits and face." I wrapped my tits around his cock and started titfucking him. He couldn't look away from my tits as I continued to move up and down his cock.

"Jennifer, I'm going to cum. Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it Steven. Shoot your cum all over my tits and face. Cover me with your cum just like I'm one of the porn stars you watch. I want to feel your hot cum all over me." I moved up and down faster and then I felt him stiffen and he shot his cum all over me. His first shot hit the bottom of my chin and fell back down on my tits, then he pumped my tits once or twice more and a torrent of cum was unleashed. His next shot went over my shoulder, then in my hair, then the side of my face and then he sprayed my chest above my tits. Finally, the last few dribbles of cum ended up between my tits with his cock spreading it around. I looked up at him, drenched in cum. "Did you like that." Again, another head nod. "You know, at a certain point, you're going to have to use your mouth," I said with a smile.

"I was afraid I would say the wrong thing. I can't believe this just happened."

"For right now, keep this to yourself and maybe this can happen again. Thank you, Steven, you're wonderful." I put his cock into my mouth and cleaned him off and then stood up. I grabbed my shirt and headed back to my room, topless. This time I closed the door and got back in the shower. Steven was too focused on fucking my tits to notice how hard I had cum and now I realized I didn't have anything else to wear except my pajamas. Well, there could be worse things that happened.

After I showered up, I headed downstairs, sat on the couch, and put my feet up. I figured Steven was going to stay up in his room until dinnertime, so when I heard feet coming down the stairs, I knew it had to be John. "Hi John," I said when he came into the living room. You could have heard a pin drop and as soon as he saw me, he stopped in his tracks. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. "Come on in and sit with me." I patted the couch next to me. He slowly walked over, and I could see a tent starting to form in his shorts. He sat down, giving me plenty of space, and found his voice again.

"What are you watching?"

"No idea. I was just channel surfing looking for something to watch. Is there anything you want to watch?"

"Nothing you would probably want to watch."

"Try me. I'm open for almost anything."

"Well, there's a remake of an old movie on Netflix that I wanted to watch. It's called 'Lady Chatterley's Lover." I could see the blush come out on his cheeks as he said it. I had to fight not to laugh. I had seen the original and it was sexy as hell. I had masturbated to it many times when I was younger. While it wasn't explicit, it was as close as you can get without getting into hardcore.

"Sure, I haven't seen it before," I said with a straight face. God that was hard to do!

John put it on, and we started watching. It wasn't thirty minutes into the movie when Lady Chatterley and the gardener were not stripped down in bed, and it was so erotic. Even though I knew what was coming, it still turned me on. Even though I meant to turn John on, it's like my hand was on automatic. My hand moved up to my breast and started fingering my nipple. Lady Chatterley's moaning grew more insistent, and I started squeezing my nipple harder and licking my lip. I glanced over at John out of the corner of my eye, and he wasn't even watching the movie anymore, he was focused on my fingers squeezing my nipple. He had evidently adjusted himself because he was no longer tenting his shorts, but I saw the head of his cock sticking out of the bottom of his shorts. Holy shit, he must be at least as big as Steven, if not a little bit bigger. I was in a house with two hugely hung young men.

"Are you watching the movie or are you watching me?" I said to John suddenly. He audibly gulped at getting caught. But he was much bolder than his step-brother.

"You."

"Do you want to see my tits?"

"Absolutely. You're so hot." I slipped the straps off of my pajama top and slid my top down. My hard nipples exposed again. He didn't wait to be asked, but he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, and I gasped. He was obviously more experienced then Steven was, but I didn't want things to get out of control just yet. He sucked, licked and played with my nipple while his other hand went to my other nipple and tweaked it. He squeezed my whole breast and massaged it on my chest. I felt my pussy get wet and I was on the verge of an orgasm just from having my tits played with. I had to take back some control and I reached my hand down and grasped his cock.

"Do you want help with this?"

"Yes." He pulled his shorts down and his cock sprang up. He was thicker and longer than Steven and I was going to enjoy this. I lowered my head to his cock and simply took him in my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and started jacking him off into my mouth. I couldn't get more than half of it in my mouth, so I jerked his cock off furiously. At some point I felt his fingers on my pussy, through my pajamas. I moaned around his cock and started jerking him faster. His breathing was starting to come in ragged gasps. I wanted to feel his cum all over me, but I'd already had two showers today, so he was going to get an amazing blowjob and I was going to taste his load. His fingers started to move more rapidly, and I was on the verge of cumming. My hand was moving like a blur up and down his shaft while I sucked his head. His fingers found my clit and came. I moaned loudly with his cock in my mouth, it was more like a muffled scream, and I felt his cock get bigger and stiffer and then a torrent of cum was unleashed in my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough and cum started running down my chin and dripping onto my tits and he kept cumming and more cum kept dripping down my body until my tits had cum all over them also. Finally, the torrent stopped, and I slowly jerked him off in my mouth and sucked the last of his cum off his cock.

12