The Babysitter's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masturbation had always been such a furtive exercise before, but this time she wanted the camera to witness this act of self-pleasure - and honestly, she had never been so aroused or so wet in her life, not even with Zack. There was an exquisite dirtiness to the act, in part from the plug in her ass, in part from the exhibitionist nature of it, and in part from how much she felt like an actual porn star with her boots and sexy clothing.

Tamara plucked at her nipples through the cotton shirt and plunged two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself with abandon. The tension was building swiftly as her hips thrust restlessly against her hand, the plug feeling almost alive within her ass. "Fuck," she whispered between gasping breaths. "Fuck..."

With a strangled cry, she climaxed with an intensity like never before, her ass contracting about the plug as her juices flooded out around her fingers -

- and of course that was when the bedroom door opened and a very perplexed Mr Thompson peered in at her. "Fuck!" Tamara screeched and scrambled off the opposite side of the bed in a useless attempt to hide while her body continued its orgasmic convulsions. Tamara buried her face in a pillow, too horrified and embarrassed to concentrate on what had started as an amazing strong orgasm.

"Good heavens," she heard Mrs Thompson say.

"She has rather ruined the surprise," her husband said, "but Happy Birthday, dear, I guess."

"Five," the computer announced. "Fill that ass with a hard cock."

Tamara wanted to die. "Fuck," she whispered, still hiding her face. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Mrs Thompson laughed. "Don't let me stop you, dear. This is a much better birthday present, anyway, and maybe it will teach her not to open other people's presents."

"I would love to watch you lick my cum from her ass..."

Tamara looked up, startled out of her misery by that image. Mr and Mrs Thompson were studying her with expressions of mingled lust and amusement. "It's your choice," Mr Thompson said to her, "but if you don't complete the final task, you'll be wearing that collar home."

"You've done so well to complete four of the five tasks," Mrs Thompson added. "It would be a shame not to do the fifth."

Except the fifth task involved Tamara offering her ass to Mr Thompson - her ass clenched about the plug at the thought of it - and this fresh reminder of her humiliation brought the heat back to her cheeks.

"I'm going to check on William," Mrs Thompson said. "Try not to make too much noise." She let herself out of the room and closed the door behind her, while Mr Thompson unhurriedly removed his clothes. As if Tamara had already agreed to this.

She hadn't objected to it, anyway. Tamara wanted to object, but couldn't bring herself to say anything. She felt trapped, and embarrassed, and very confused, and more than a little curious, and somehow still aroused. Earlier she had allowed herself to be seduced into acting like a slut, despite the fear that the camera might be recording. Actual discovery had been a profound shock - but instead of the Thompsons being horrified by her behaviour, they were encouraging her to go further.

Mr Thompson was old enough to be her father, but was not unattractive. His bare arms and chest were muscular, and his boxers, once revealed, had a significant bulge in them. The moment was surreal for Tamara. She had known him for years, but had never thought of him this way. She had never imagined he might want to fuck her while his wife was just across the hallway. She had certainly never imagined that she would ever be dressed like a slutty schoolgirl in his bedroom while he offered to pop her anal cherry.

The boxers came off, revealing a proud cock that would have put Zack to shame. Tamara's eyes widened. It was one thing to consider maybe having anal sex, quite something else to fuck a brute like that. Mr Thompson had a porn-star cock, and it was beautiful, but also terrifying.

He perched on the edge of the bed, inches away from her, close enough that she could smell his cock and see every ridge and vein of its erect length. "I was looking forward to watching my wife complete the tasks I set her," he said, taking her hand and guiding it to his throbbing member. "She loves being a slutty schoolgirl for me."

Acutely aware that she still hadn't told him she didn't want this, Tamara stroked the hard shaft, enjoying the heat and texture beneath her fingertips. Up close like this, the size of it was even more daunting. She had been able to close her hand around Zack's penis, but with Mr Thompson her thumb was far from her fingers. Would he be satisfied with a handjob, she wondered, or even a blowjob... or, more importantly, would the computer be satisfied if she let him fuck her pussy... but his comment earlier about Mrs Thompson licking cum from her ass suggested otherwise - and what a dirty image that was.

She really couldn't go home wearing the collar. What would her parents say? Maybe she could go to the hospital or to the police, or maybe she could find a locksmith, or...

Or maybe Tamara could accept the inevitable. It was a beautiful cock, after all, and having a plug in her ass had proved to be a lot more pleasant than she had feared. Maybe anal sex wouldn't be so bad either. Lucy ("I'm a virgin - fuck my ass!") had seemed enthusiastic about it, and Tamara had no doubt that Carol (with her porn-star tits, multiple boyfriends and eager cum-swallowing) could take cocks in all her holes at once...

"Okay," she whispered, not daring to meet his eyes.

Mr Thompson patted the bed and said, kindly, "Come on up. I promise to be gentle." He took her hand from his cock and encouraged her up off the floor, onto the bed, until Tamara was on all fours with him behind her. She felt tense with fear and flushed with shame, because she was dressed the way he'd wanted his wife to be dressed, was in the position he'd wanted his wife to be in, and there was no question but he could see the crystal base of his wife's plug in her ass...

... and Tamara's pussy was very wet - and not just from her earlier self-pleasuring. This was so far from her idea of a normal intimate relationship that she didn't know how to feel about it.

"You smell gorgeous," he murmured, kissing the cheeks of her bum. His fingers brushed against her clit, making her squirm with shock as much as excitement. "Do you like being a slutty schoolgirl?"

"Yes," she said reluctantly, embarrassed by the truth of it. There was nothing at all romantic in this scenario. She was dressed like a whore and about to let a man she had never even kissed use her ass - all of which was far more than she'd ever done with her one and only boyfriend.

He pulled gently on the plug - Tamara could feel it opening her up, that delicious stretching that made coherent thought impossible as her whole awareness focussed on the intense sensation of it - and let it slide back into place. "How many men have had the pleasure of this tight, young ass?" he asked.

"None," she said, breathing heavily.

Again he pulled on the plug, stretching her until she was sure it would escape... only to let it slip back in. "Ask me to be your first," he said. "Say it like a slutty schoolgirl would."

Again he pulled...

"Please, Mr Thompson," Tamara said, finally relaxing enough to enjoy the playful tease. Beside them, the computer watched with its camera. "Please fuck my ass with your hard cock," she said, the words awkward in her mouth as she echoed the words on the screen.

The plug popped free from her ass, forcing a guttural sigh of pleasure from her - but Mr Thompson pressed it in again, filling her once more with the silicone toy. "Say it again," he said. "Say it like you mean it." He smacked her playfully on her bum, sharp and surprising rather than painful.

"Please, Mr Thompson," she said again, the words coming more easily this time. "Fuck my ass with your hard cock."

Again he spanked her, harder this time, and coiled a fist through her hair. "Say it louder," he growled.

"Please, Mr Thompson!" she begged, both thrilled and fearful of his new harshness. "Fuck my ass with your hard cock!"

He pulled on the plug until it slipped free of her, and suddenly his cock was at her rear, pressing into her, cool and slick with lubricant gel. His cock was thick - thicker than the plug, and she panted as he stretched her wider than ever. She cried out loud as he thrust into her -

Mr Thompson rested for a minute, allowing her to catch her breath and absorb the astonishing sensation of having that huge cock inside her. The bedroom door opened and Mrs Thompson slipped into the room. Tamara tensed up - but there was nowhere to escape to, not while Mr Thompson held her hips so firmly and his cock was embedded within her.

Tamara felt herself flushing with fresh embarrassment as Mrs Thompson circled the bed and finally settled into place on the bed, her back against the headboard, where she and Tamara could see each other's faces. Mr Thompson chose this instant to push deeper into her, forcing an almost bestial moan from Tamara's lips as her face twisted in response to that flood of sensation.

"Perfect!" Mrs Thompson exclaimed, her eyes bright with excitement as she reached out to caress Tamara's cheek. "She loves it! The dirty little slut loves it! Don't you, dear? You love my husband's cock, don't you?"

Tamara wanted to deny it. She wanted to deny that she'd begged for it and that she wasn't loving every inch of the beautiful cock. She wanted to say that this was an unnatural act, and that she was sorry for taking Mrs Thompson's place, and that she would never do it again, but all these thoughts and impulses failed before the deepening thrusts of Mr Thompson's cock that stretched her so wonderfully and kept sending splinters of exquisite pleasure through her flesh.

"Tell me!" Mrs Thompson insisted. "I want to hear you say you love being my husband's slutty schoolgirl."

There was no longer any denying it. Not when her own hips were thrusting back against him to deepen the pounding of that cock into her ass. She yielded completely, and met Mrs Thompson's eyes as she said, her words broken by the energetic fucking, "I love being your husband's slutty schoolgirl. I love having his hard cock in my ass."

Mrs Thompson stripped unhurriedly as she watched. Tamara was too focused on the cock filling her ass. She needed it inside her in a way she had never needed Zack's. There was something animalistic about her enjoyment of this unnatural act. When Mrs Thompson, naked from the waist up, manoeuvred herself between Tamara's arms, so that she could guide Tamara's mouth to her bare breasts and jutting nipples, Tamara did not question it.

Tamara and Georgia had once practised kissing together, but neither of them had been inclined to go further. Tamara most certainly wasn't a lesbian, but was too lost in her own pleasure to care about such things - and actually she found she quite enjoyed licking and sucking on Mrs Thompson's nipples. She would have been glad, indeed, to have Mrs Thompson sucking on her nipples, which were sorely in need of some loving attention.

She couldn't believe how deep inside her that huge cock was penetrating. The earlier pain was now gone entirely, leaving only the scintillating friction of his cock driving into her, and yearning for ever more.

"Beg for my husband's cum in your ass, slut," Mrs Thompson said.

Tamara, who had never had sex without a condom before, and who had been squeamish even about getting cum in her mouth, had never dreamed she would ever be the sort of girl who begged for cum, especially in her ass. It was such an utterly dirty thing to do. It was such a slutty thing to do. "Come in my ass, Mr Thompson," she begged, fully aware that she sounded exactly like those women in porn clips. The collar prevented her from looking anywhere except at Mrs Thompson's tits as she said it. "Come in my ass while I suck on your wife's tits."

His thrusts and breathing grew erratic, and his cock seemed to thicken still more as he drove it deeper than ever inside her - and then it kicked as he climaxed, each powerful pulse of his huge cock propelling a stream of cum into her depths. Tamara screamed as that wild combination of sensations propelled her to her own much needed and unexpected climax.

She had never believed that women could achieve orgasm through anal sex, but her body's convulsions, its fierce and wonderful contractions about the thick cock pumping cum into her ass proved it was more than possible. "Perfect," Mrs Thompson murmured, her fingers stroking Tamara's hair as if she were soothing a pet. "What a perfect little slut."

"With a tight, perfect ass," Mr Thompson agreed.

"Anal slut training complete," the computer announced.

The collar clicked open, and Mrs Thompson removed it from Tamara's neck. Tamara's climax had diminished, but her ass was still clenching periodically about Mr Thompson's cock - which was no longer fully hard, and she could feel it slowly retreating. She felt almost grief when it slipped free completely, leaving an aching emptiness within her. "I love the sight of a gaping, cum-filled ass," Mr Thompson said.

Tamara squirmed uncomfortably. With the heat of lust-fuelled passion receding, the cold reality of where she was and what she had done was reasserting itself. In the space of one evening, she had progressed from being a relatively innocent and mostly well behaved young woman into a slutty whore for this very kinky couple she was babysitting for. Her no-longer-virgin ass ached - not unpleasantly - from the vigorous treatment it had just received.

Tamara would no longer be able to sneer at Lucy for enjoying anal sex, or at Carol for being a cum-loving slut. She herself had joined their ranks as a shameless slut. It wasn't just that she had somehow been seduced into enjoying a dirty anal threesome with a married couple; it was the way she had actively embraced the role, calling herself a slut and actually begging for cum in her ass. It was all so completely unlike who she had thought she was.

Mr Thompson whistled merrily as he sauntered through into the bathroom, and Tamara sat up. In the long mirror facing her, she saw herself dressed still as a slutty schoolgirl, her black hair a tangled mess, her bright red lipstick smeared about her mouth, with much of it now reddening Mrs Thompson's bare breasts.

Mrs Thompson leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. "You were perfect, dear. I'm getting a little too old to keep playing the schoolgirl, but Mr Thompson does love it. He loves anal too, but honestly I much prefer watching than doing. Where did you put the key?"

Tamara frowned. "What key?"

"The key that was in the box with the collar."

"Oh." Tamara frowned in thought. The key hadn't opened the collar, or the door... She walked over to the table by the door and found the key there. "What is it for?"

"This," Mrs Thompson said, lifting her skirt to reveal a steel chastity belt. "I've been wearing this for days, and tonight I get my reward. See how wet I am!" She ran her fingers across the perforated shield that was gleaming wetly. Taking the key from Tamara, she quickly unlocked the little padlock and removed the belt, revealing a shaven and very aroused pussy.

"How can you wear that thing?" Tamara asked, both appalled and fascinated. Chastity belts belonged back in medieval times.

Mrs Thompson laughed. "It's not uncomfortable," she said. "It does keep me very horny, but Mr Thompson likes me slutty and we both like knowing my pussy is his and his alone."

Mr Thompson emerged from the bathroom, his huge cock at half mast. He stood facing his wife and she wrapped her lips about it, sucking hungrily. "Why don't you get changed," he suggested to Tamara, as if this were a perfectly ordinary end to an evening's babysitting, "and I'll take you home."

Tamara nodded, and carefully returned the slutty schoolgirl costume to the box, before dressing again in her own clothes.

Mrs Thompson pulled her husband down onto the bed with her, guiding his now erect cock into her pussy - but it was Tamara she looked at as her expression contorted with lustful pleasure. "My husband can have your ass," she said, "as much as he likes - but not your cunt. My pussy is only for him, and it is the only pussy for him. Understand?"

Tamara nodded, uncertain even as she did whether she was agreeing to deny him her pussy - her cunt - or agreeing to allow him her ass. About the only thing she was suddenly certain of is how much she wanted to experience that beautiful cock again. She watched it plunge repeatedly into Mrs Thompson's hairless pussy and knew there would be a next time, and that when that next time came, her own pussy would be shaved.

If Mr Thompson wanted her to be a slutty schoolgirl, Tamara would do her best to make sure he treated her like one.

12