The Back Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, non-committal.

"Poor you," Chanel consoled. "We could of course, if you wanted to..." she started. I held up my wristband. "Oh, of course," she remembered. "But that can be fixed," she added brightly.

"I'm okay," I tried to assure her. Even if I wasn't certain. The room was full of women with bottoms and black wristbands. I looked over to Maggie who was gritting her teeth. She was thrusting back at the man imbedded in her. Or was I imagining that? Either way, I realised that she was looking back right at me, through the crowd. And her grimace? I lost sight of her as someone walked across between us. When I saw her face again, well, now she was smiling at me.

I don't know how long it continued but eventually Maggie made it back to me. I say 'eventually' because as she wended her way through the tables and the groups, she stopped for a number of brief chats. She was nearly back when Ridge came up and tapped her on the shoulder. He asked her something, it was pretty evident what, and nodding, her eyes as wide as her smile, she pulled that short red dress up under her chin and with an "excuse me" to the group sitting there, she lay back on their table, spread her knees wide for Ridge who of course was ready to give it to her. He had her completely naked below where her dress bunched up under her chin, so he dropped his pants to the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off their performance. Chanel held my hand tightly as we watched Maggie's ordeal.

Maggie came over to me when she finished with Ridge. "Well, I'm glad I decided to do that!" she gasped.

"Poor Michael," Chanel suggested to her.

"Yes," Maggie agreed, "poor Michael." She looked at me, the lust that had driven her to Ridge, still evident on her face. "But I think his thing is he likes to watch."

How true that was even I could not say. I looked around the room while Maggie and Chanel loudly compared their experience of Ridge. Seemingly having the same man up their bottoms a short time apart had bonded them.

I looked around the room, viewing women in various states of undress, some who seemed as demure and fully dressed as Chanel in her black pants to others who trod around without a care in nothing but their footwear.

"Have either of you seen Willow?" I interrupted.

Chanel laughed. "She'll be somewhere trying to convert the white wristbands." And gave my arm another squeeze as if it was only a matter of time. I looked at her sweet face and imagined pressing myself against her cheeks.

But that moment, David Bowie's Modern Love started. Maggie grabbed her new friend. "Come on, we have to dance," she demanded and dragged Chanel to the dance floor.

I stood and watched them dancing like they were at any old dance party, not one where they had already got it and no doubt would again soon be sodomised.

An attractive blonde walked up to me and smiled. I smiled back, and she raised her wrist to show that she was white, like me.

"You're here to watch?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's not my thing," she responded.

I tried to sound like I was asking for academic purposes only. "Why did you come?"

"Oh, my boyfriend's been nagging me forever. But like I said..."

"And where's he?"

She shrugged. "Fulfilling his fantasy." She noticed my concern. "With my full blessing. Rather them than me." She nodded towards a dark corner near the end of the bar where I could just make out a couple shagging.

"So you're not..." I wondered.

"Converted? No, although I can see now how it can be done. And clearly the girls are getting a lot of pleasure otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. And your girlfriend?" She looked over to the dance floor where Maggie was now flirting with a tall, muscular man who was shaping to raise her dress, just waiting for her consent.

"Just a friend," I assured the stranger, "she dragged me here without telling me what it was, I think to see my reaction."

"Well, here she comes," the blonde noticed. "I think she might want more than a reaction."

Maggie waltzed towards us with her giant eagerly following behind her. "What do you think," she asked me when they arrived, "do you think I should let him?"

I looked at Maggie quizzically. The giant looked careful, unsure whether he had walked into a situation.

"Why should I decide?" I asked, truly perplexed.

The blonde butted in. "Can't you see she wants your opinion?" Yeah, I pondered, does she really want my opinion on who sticks their cock up her bum. Is that how this is supposed to work?

Maggie stared at my new friend. "Who are you?"

She held up her wrist with the white band. "Lindy," she announced, "pleased to meet you."

"You guys sort yourselves out," grumbled the giant who stomped away.

Lindy looked over to the gloom at the end of the bar. "Sorry," she said, "I'll see you round." She looked suddenly preoccupied.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Oh," she replied nonchalantly, "he wants me to go over and watch up close." She went over to join her husband.

"What was that about?" Maggie demanded as we watched Lindy talk to her husband, introduce herself to his lover, and then position herself for the best viewing.

"Oh," I tried to be as offhand as Lindy about it. "Her husband likes the anal and she won't. Hence the white band."

Maggie realised at once. "So he's getting his rocks off, the dirty bugger. And with his wife there to watch." She shook her head at the perversity.

"Seems like it," I agreed.

We looked around. Maggie took me to the dance floor deciding she liked the song. It was a catchy number with a chorus that went 'Come back, baby, come back' which was obviously appropriate. "Talent's thinning out," Maggie noted as the song segued into Shake Your Booty. "I guess the guys are only good for so many goes," she observed. Maybe it was because none of the remaining men were showing any interest in her, or even, I realised, the other women who were still hanging out.

"How about the girls?" I asked her.

"I could probably manage a few more rounds. But obviously I'm running out of options." At that moment Lindy and her husband, passed us. They had their arms around each other and were smooching as they headed for the exit. "Aww," Maggie smiled watching them pass us with only eyes for each other. Clearly things had worked out for them.

"Time for us to go?" I asked hopefully.

Maggie shook her head. "Let's just wait a little bit longer." A little bit longer stretched to Maggie buying us another round of drinks. But very little action. I looked around for Willow and Chantal, for research purposes of course, but I couldn't see either of them. The numbers were down, I expected to close to about twenty. People who knew each other were keeping to their groups now that circulating would seem to be obvious and awkward. Maggie was taking her time sipping her drink as she studied the available talent without making a move to any of them. "You realise that you're one of the few men here who could give a girl a good time."

I was about to give Maggie a witty reply to that when the green door swung open. And in came Jodie, the woman on the door. The large security guard who had let us in originally followed her but stopped just inside the door as Jodie came right into the room. Clearly they had shut up for the night.

Seeing we were close by and staring at her, Josie came over to Maggie and me. She wore a tight black bodice top under her waist hugging leopard print jacket. And shiny black leather high overknee boots and nothing in between. So she was bare from her chest to her thighs. Her slit and her bottom were on display, not that she seemed to care. No hair there, just a broad soft bottom completely on display as she turned on the spot for our entertainment.

"Were you dressed like that the whole time?" I asked her, happy to enjoy the sight.

"The things you don't notice," Josie laughed. She grabbed my crotch but I held up my wrist with the band. "Oh yeah," she realised. Looking around she measuredly decided that she wanted none of the available men. As she told us while she examined each of them from our location.

Maggie nudged me. "You should feel honoured," she whispered holding me close to her. "Looks like you're the only one she is interested in." I let it slide although, yes, my ego was a little boosted. And yes I was hard. I did for a moment think of asking Josie what the rules were now that she had shut up shop.

But Josie had other plans. She beckoned the doorman over. He wandered towards us, trying to maintain his threatening security demeanour. Josie was not interested in that. She grabbed him by a sleeve and led him to the dance floor where she got down on her hands and knees, her raised bottom aimed in his direction. He knew what he was there for. He unbuttoned his pants and with a few strokes he had his cock nice and hard. He then stepped up to Josie and poked it in. She smiled with satisfaction, clearly she wanted it as bad as the paying customers.

Maggie had not let go of me. "It's almost romantic," she whispered in my ear.

Jodie was moaning loudly as her man got into his stride. The DJ lowered the volume so that we could all hear her. They did not last long, seemingly both cumming at the same time.

"That's probably it," Maggie determined, and we left.

Maggie came back to mine. After all, it was walking distance and there was no reason why she shouldn't spend the night. We didn't say much, each into their own thoughts as we prepared for bed. She got into bed still in her dress. Gallantly, I kept my underwear on. As she spooned into me, I put a hand on her bare thigh.

"What are you doing?" Maggie asked with a start.

"I thought... I want..." I began.

"I don't think so," Maggie stated, quite firmly. I could sense her smiling. "Remember, you didn't pay your money," she chided me reminding me that I still had the wristband on. But she touched my hard cock for a moment. "Oh you poor boy," she said as she let it go. She leant up close to my ear. "But I think you still had a lot of fun," she whispered.

12