The Backrooms

Story Info
On Halloween, Cindy goes out to find adventure.
11k words
4.62
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Halloween Story Contest 2023 story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Tell me," Cindy says, deathly serious. Her eyes bore into mine as she stares at me, waiting for my response. Looking at her you would think I just told her I was about to murder every baby in the city or something. She's not just concerned but downright scared for me.

"I'm serious Candy, DO NOT go to that tree," Cindy says, still as serious as a heart attack. To this I roll my eyes, wanting to tell her so badly that she's not my mother. That if she keeps this up, she won't even be my friend.

Cindy and I have been best friends since the third grade. We become friends after the teacher kept calling us by the other's name. Which isn't hard to see why, physically we are both very beautiful black haired, full figure women.

"Ok Cindy, I won't go to The Tree," I tell her, showing that I think she's being stupid with my voice. She's being beyond stupid. I mean, it's Halloween after all. The one day a year you should check out creepy shit. Where you want to see something supernatural. The one night that it's your right.

Cindy and I are currently at the coffee shop as we wanted to hang out. We were talking like normal before I bought up The Tree. We do things together all the time, so I didn't think there was anything wrong with suggesting it. In fact, I thought it would be fun for us to go and visit it as a Halloween adventure. But no. She's dead set against it. I am damn near tempted to remind Cindy that we are 24 years old, not 42.

"You better not," Cindy warns, acting like she's going to slug me if I do it. Her eyes linger over me as if trying to see if I'm lying. But I keep an innocent and playful look.

"Well, I need to go, but Candy, DO NOT go to that tree. Don't go poking around that area. Nothing good will come from it," Cindy says, getting very loud. So loud in fact that the nearby people turn to look. This makes my face go a little red as I get embarrassed easy, and Cindy's making it seem like we a couple breaking up or something.

"Yes MOM," I reply, wanting her to know that she's acting worse than a mother. The urge to remind her that she is my best friend and should be joining me instead of trying to convince me to stop is extremely strong. But I know her, just as she knows me. She won't change her mind.

Cindy and I then hug, and she walks out of the coffee shop. I wave at her as she walks to her car, and again when she drives off. Even while driving away, she wags her finger as if warning me yet again not to go to The Tree. But the moment she is out of sight, I pull out my cell and Google "The Red Sister Tree."

Excitedly, I look at the articles I've read over and over again this morning. I look over the pictures that people have taken over the years, and then the videos. The more I see, the more I want to go there to see if for myself. To see if any of it is true.

The Red Sister Tree is a tree that's in Old Hermit's Forest, which is a patch of forest on the outskirts of my small town. No one knows exactly where the tree is, but it's believed that it's smack in the middle of the forest like it was a bullseye on a target. Sure, people have posted maps to get to it, but so much of what people post is shit. Some have even said that The Tree changes location in the forest, day to day.

The stories say that The Tree is haunted. Why it's haunted, I'm not sure. Some say because they used to hang people from it back in the day, innocent people. Others say there was a massacre of Native Americans there, and they cursed the ground. I even read a posting where a guy said he knows there are bodies of a supernatural serial killer buried under the tree. My favorite theory is that there's an old pagan god that lives in the tree. An old pagan sex god and he affects everything nearby.

Legend goes that when you are close to The Tree, things get spooky. And the closer you get, the spookier it gets. That more and more weird shit starts to happen.

People have reported all sort of crazy stuff in that forest, which lets them know they are near The Tree. When that happens, they tell you to get the hell out of there. To just turn back the way you came from and run. Why? Because everyone that's ever seen The Tree, well, they've disappeared. Never heard from again. That's why there is no real photos of The Tree, or a real map. If you see it, you disappear.

I know it's silly and if I'm being honest, a bit pathetic, but knowing something like that is in my town makes life seem exciting. It's an honest to goodness haunted location. Something to knock you out of the boring routine that is life. Where all you do is work, eat and sleep.

I was really hoping that Cindy would be as excited as me when I brought up the tree. That she would want to go with me to try and find it. Or to at least to go into those woods and see if we can't find some crazy shit. I mean, to see something that is actually supernatural? You know what that would do? It would make sure people would know there's more to this world. More to life.

I'm not sure when it happened, but life got...boring. Everyday seems the same. People seem the same. There's nothing new, unless it is something bad. I want more. I want to live. I want this Halloween to make me feel like when I was a kid, when there were monsters in my bed and closet, not to mention flying creatures in the sky at night. To feel that there is some magic in the world.

You know what? If Cindy doesn't want to feel alive, that's her problem. I'm going. I'm gonna find The Tree, or at least search until I see something crazy in those woods. Halloween only comes once a year, and I refuse to waste it. Not when the best you can hope for is going to some bar for a crappy costume contest or maybe to a lame party where everyone brings their kids. I mean, there's not even a decent haunted house attraction nearby.

With passion and determination flooding through me, I leave the coffee shop and get in my car. I don't bother driving home first to change into clothes better suited for this, but go directly to the Old Lot. The Old Lot is what we call the "parking lot" right outside the forest. It's just a small dirt patch of land which is the best place to park before heading into that forest.

It would be wise to stop and get things I need to guide my way in the forest, but it'll be ok. After all, it's Halloween. On Halloween all I need is my cell phone and my courage. Anyway, I'm not planning on staying long in that forest. I'm not so stupid that I'll hang around once it gets dark and the animals get hungry.

Twenty minutes later, I turn off the main road and onto the dirt road that leads to the Old Lot. This dirt road, which is more like a driveway, is in the midst of a large grassy plain where you can barely see the twin dirt lines that have been made by cars driving over it. At the end of it is the Old Lot.

I haven't seen any other cars, which is a good thing. Technically this is private property, so if the cops are feeling like assholes, they can chase you off. I had feared that with tonight being Halloween they would monitor this area, but I guess they are too busy. Either that or they figure anyone that comes out here deserves what they get.

My car goes over the bumpy path that is the driveway. Where every inch I take brings me closer to the Old Lot. And that makes my excitement skyrocket.

The only difference from when I've been out here before, which was years and years ago, are that there are signs now. Wooden signs put on the ends of wooden stakes dug into the ground next to the driveway. They all read basically the same, to turn around. To not seek the tree. To keep going means death. Overall there has to be a dozen of these signs.

The only sign that isn't like the others is at the very end. Unlike the others, it's not on a wooden stake, but a metal rebar. The wooden sign on it doesn't even contain words. Instead it's a crude drawing done in what looks like cheap red paint. It's hard to describe, but looks like a sigil from that show about demons and vampires. Like it's to be the name of something bad.

For some reason, seeing that sign only makes me more excited. I drive along faster, wanting to get into the forest so damn bad. I have a really good feeling about this. I know I'll find something.

Excitedly, I park the car once I reach the Old Lot. As much as I want to see something supernatural, I have to admit that so far it all looks normal. The day is nice and normal with the sun shining overhead and a nice breeze blowing past you. That breeze sends the pleasant smell of the forest over you as well, making you remember of all the fun times you have had camping.

All in all, today is a beautiful day. Too back it can't be dark and brooding like it should be on Halloween. Oh, how that would be perfect. Darkness, and maybe some strange sounds coming from deep in the forest. Or maybe a trail of what would seem to be blood leading into the forest?

Yeah, I think I'm a little bit too much in the mood.

Thinking it would be best, I put my cell on video mode, then slide it into my shirt pocket once I get out of my car. There it'll record everything and I'll have my hands free in case I fall or something. Otherwise I would have to hold it the entire time and most likely trip over something. Only bad thing is that due to my boobs being on the larger side, the cell phone's camera points a bit upward as it sits in my pocket.

Entering the forest isn't hard nor is it creepy. There's a well established trail, so there's not even overgrown branches to push out of the way. That is a bit weird when you think about it. This place is supposed to be off limits, yet the trail isn't overgrown. That would mean either someone comes along and walks it often, or...the forest wants people to enter. That it is making it as easy as possible.

As I walk into the forest, I think of all the things I've read about what people have seen here. None of what they've seen is anything over the top, like Bigfoot or a flying demon, but smaller, more believable stuff. Like a woman found an old dirty doll that a kid from the 80's would have, only it had six fingers on each hand and seven toes on each foot. Something about that is really creepy. My guess is that it was some reject toy they got cheap, but I could honestly say that could be something from a different dimension.

Another item was the dirty old NSYNC t-shirt, like what was popular in the late 90's. But this shirt had one of the arm holes was where the kidney would be. The thing looked professionally made, from what they described, not something someone could make at home as a prank.

There are countless stories of crap like that. Random, everyday items that have been found in the forest. Items that when you turn your head to look back at them, they disappear. Or at least that's what people say as they've never brough anything out of the forest.

I walk slow on the trail, constantly looking around and listening. More than that, I'm trying my best to listen to my feelings. The stories say that the closer you get to The Tree, the more you feel it's power. That it gives off a powerful vibe. A feeling that something is wrong, like it's a warning to stay away. The moment you feel it in your stomach, you are close.

At the moment I just feel excited and a tad bit scared, not to mention anxious with my heart pounding. I worry this will make it impossible to feel anything else, but I have a feeling I will. If that Tree is like they say it is, I'll know when I'm close.

I keep walking and walking, going deeper and deeper into the forest. At times I even walk backward to make sure nothing is creeping up on me. But then I exit the forest and come up to the stream. When I do, my stomach sinks and my hope takes a hard blow.

I've just walked the entire forest and didn't see shit. No matter. That's because I was on the trail. Surely an evil Tree isn't going to be right off the trail. I have to venture outward. To explore. That's the only way I'll find it.

Knowing it's not the brightest idea, I walk off the trail and into a clearer way into the forest. Doing this makes me go much slower as I have to constantly check the ground for snakes, but it's worth it. Sure, I'm still very much excited to find something, but I'm also not stupid. I know there's a better chance of getting stung or bitten than finding anything here. Yeah, The Tree is most likely a hoax and all I'm doing is wasting my time, but I don't want to get myself injured.

A new thought pops in my head as I push away branches. A thought that is quite surprising, especially as I hadn't thought of it before, but should have. Why was Cindy so passionate about me not going to find The Tree? Normally she gives a reason when she gets like that, but this time she didn't. She's always been open about most things with me. Only time she hasn't is when she's too scared to talk about it.

Did Cindy come here? Could she have seen something? Is that why she didn't want me to come here? If so, why didn't she just tell me that? Unless she was scared it would only excite me more.

I don't know why, but this thought bothers me. It's like an itch that won't go away in my brain. It's not like Cindy to keep anything from me. And the way she got all freaked out...I bet she knows something.

I would have normally caught on to her acting differently, but I was so focused on the forest that I didn't notice. If I had been paying attention, I would have noticed something didn't feel right about the way she was acting. I would have pressed her on it.

Then I notice something else. It's not the way Cindy acted that doesn't feel right, but myself. That feeling of unease, like Cindy was lying to me, isn't from her or the way she was acting. It's from something that I'm feeling right now.

It's the forest. It's making me feel weird, like I'm being watched or something. Only it is very subtle, making it so easy to think it's something else. It's a soft feeling of unease in my stomach, making me feel like I'm a kid doing something wrong and is about to be caught.

My excitement starts to overpower this feeling of concern as I know I must be close to The Tree. This serves to not just make the feeling soften, but proves that The Tree is real. The Red Sister Tree is real. And it's nearby.

I start to frantically look around the dense forest that I'm in now. My eyes go from tree to tree, trying to spot any tree that's different from the others. I have no clue what I'm looking for, but all the stories say when you spot it, you instantly know it's the Red Sister.

"Oh. What in the world is that?" I ask out loud as I do spot something different, but it's not a tree. It's a sign. It's in the midst of a large section of trees, a wooden sign that's been nailed to a tree. A large wooden sign at that.

Going slow and pushing back branches, vines and more, I move towards the large sign. The closer I get, the more of the sign I can see. And also, the closer I get, the more uneasy I feel. It now sort of feels like when you have an upset stomach and know you might be sick. That it's just waiting and stewing.

Now that I have a much better look at the sign, I feel extremely unnerved now. The sign looks, well, new. Brand new. Like it was put out just minutes ago. It's smooth and polished, not cracked or faded in any way. Looks like a smooth, sanded plank of wood that's been written on with paint.

"Stay on the trail?" I read the sign out loud, easily able to see it thanks to the large red letters.

Right as I say this, I hear a cracking sound, like someone stepping on branches. I turn around, fearing that some cop or country-freak is running upon me to attack me, but there's no one there. Yet the sound of cracking keeps on, yet I can't see anyone around.

I then notice that the sound isn't coming from behind me or even above me. It's coming from under me. Confused by this, I look down at my feet, trying to see what it could be as I'm on solid dirt.

"HOLY SHIT," I scream as I fall into the dirt. The ground seems to disappear and my body falls straight down as if this entire area has become a huge hole.

Or at least I thought I was falling. The feeling of my stomach dropping stops as soon as it begins when I find myself in the dark. Dark to the point I can't see anything at all. But I can feel that I'm on solid ground. But from the feel of it, it's hard floor and not the forest floor.

"Mmmpppf?" I then say, extremely freaked out as there's something in my mouth. Something large. Large enough that it presses on my tongue as it is halfway into my mouth. Whatever it is, is smooth and cylinder shaped.

I receive another hard shock when I discover I'm on my hands and knees. I thought for sure I was standing up, but no. I feel the hard floor on my hands and knees, making both ache from the hardness. Not sure how I got like this, but I'm for sure on my hands and knees, with something shoved in my mouth.

More than that, there's something under me. Something like a stool or hard box under my stomach, not allowing me to lower myself. It's the same height as my arms and legs, forcing me to stay in this hands and knees position.

What the fuck is going on? How I get like this? Where am I? If I could only see, I would be able to see what the fuck is going on. But the darkness is so black, the Devil herself could be an inch in front of my face and I would have no clue.

In another oddity, I don't hear anything at all, except my heartbeat. There's no sounds of anyone else, not even them breathing. I stay as still as possible for long moments, trying to make sure of this. When all stays quiet, it leads me to believe I'm alone.

Wanting this thing out of my mouth, I back to rock my body backward so it'll slide out of my mouth. When I do this, I make another disturbing discovery. There's something in my womanhood. Actually in my womanhood as it is being shoved in, just like with my mouth. I feel it deep inside me, forcing my womanhood to part open as it stays inside me.

A lot of thoughts hit me at once, as do a lot of emotions. For one, I can feel that I'm naked. Completely naked. In this position I feel my tits dangling under me, no longer confined to my bra. Since they are on the large size, I feel them dangling down heavily, where they swing with each and every tiny movement I make.

How did I get naked? How did I end up in this position? Where the fuck am I? What's going on? Who did this to me? Why did they do this to me?

A new wave of fear then moves over me, sending ice cold fear into my veins instead of blood. This fear hits me, nearly sending me into shock because I know what's in my mouth and womanhood; dildos. Sex toys. Fake cocks. I currently have a dildo in both my mouth and my lady parts downstairs.

Moving slow, I try to back my body up in an attempt to get the dildo out of my mouth, but the feeling of the dildo sliding deeper in my womanhood makes my eyes roll. As scared as I am, the feeling of it inside me is downright intoxicating and I don't know why. Have I been drugged or something? Maybe it's the fear doing it as this is unlike anything I've ever been in, but I feel so much more sensitive than normal.

Changing my plan, I move forward, forcing the dildo in my mouth to go deeper as I try to move forward enough that the dildo in my womanhood will pop out. Only...my face presses up against a wall as I take all of the dildo in my mouth. And I do mean take all of it as I feel the cock head press against the back of my mouth.