The Bad Boys' Club - End Game

Story Info
Women spanking and pegging their bad boy husbands.
4.7k words
4.27
19.9k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

Warning:

The Bad Boy's Club is a bondage and discipline story about men getting spanked and paddled by their wives who also peg them. Although this section has much less spanking and more pegging than the first two, the whole story celebrates domestic discipline during which the female, NOT the male, is the disciplinarian. It is all consensual, even though the women are fully in charge. So, if reading about men getting pegged and spanked and paddled and liking it, is upsetting, don't read this story.

It is also a CFNM (Clothed females and Naked Males) story in which the nude men are treated as playful sex toys. They have only one responsibility, that is to give their women sexual satisfaction. If that turns you off, don't read it.

Also, it can be read as a stand alone story, makes more sense to read the first two parts first.

The Bad Boy's Club - The End Game

For once it was Teri and not Janice who announced that it was the end of the rest period. She said that they had only one more spanking game, and we guys actually groaned a bit.

Sara looked at me and said sarcastically, "Your not happy cause your only getting one more spanking, right?"

The answer seemed to surprise all of the women. The four of us said some variation of yep almost in unison.

There was general laughter followed by each of the women saying to her husband something like, "I am so glad you like being disciplined as much as I like disciplining you." That was followed with a comment like, "Don't worry, there will be plenty more spankings when we get home."

And Sara said to me specifically, "Relax, you have three weeks of daily spankings and paddlings coming up. I am just going to love watching your naked butt parade through the house all red and hot. Neither one of us is going to miss a lick."

After about a minute or so of similar chatter from each of the couples, Teri said, "Back to the subject at hand. But it's not going to be my hand. This spanking session will be even more fun for all of us women, because we are going to let you boys spank each other..."

And Janice quickly broke in with, "But with lots of help and guidance from us, but much less effort."

Bruce said in a comical voice, "Go on..." And again we all laughed.

Teri said, "Guys, get up and go into the center of the room. Now stand back to back in like a cross pattern."

We line up and she said, "Looks good."

So David was standing with his back to me and Bruce was on my right and Larry was on my left.

She then told us to take five steps forward and turn around.

We did it, and I was staring directly at David, while Bruce was staring at Larry. It was like we were getting ready to play four square. I thought, "This could be interesting."

Then she said, "Ok, crouch down now like your are going to throw a bowling ball or pitch slow pitch softball.

She looked at us and said, "Come-on boys, lower, really stick butts out. Good, but you want to start out with your dominant leg forward."

"That's it," she said. "Just stick your butts out a little bit farther. Good now look at the guy to your left and then right. Now at the guy across from you. I bet that you have figured out that everyone one else's ass is fair game for a spank or however many you can get. But you have to remain in this crouch, and if you stand up straight to be able to run faster, your wife will yell foul, and she will give you two swats with the carpet beaters that Janice is handing out now. You may use both hands if you can, and you don't have to spank from directly behind. You can do a sideways spank to a cheek, but you cannot spank anywhere but the ass. No thighs or anything above the butt. That's dangerous. And no crotch shots to slow a guy down and get free reign on his ass."

She stopped to check that we all got it. When she was sure we did, she continued.

"Penalty for a slap to the balls is that each of the other guys get a free shot to yours, balls that is, and all of the women get two carpet beater swats to your butt. No tripping or pushing a guy down either. However, if a guy falls down on his own, the closest guy to him can jump on his back and have 20 free shots. Play will stop, and the rest of us will count it out."

She stopped and looked around one more time and said, "Final thing. When you spank that other guy, you must tell him not to do something that you do."

"Let's do a quick practice," she said, "Larry, get behind Chuck. Good, now when you spank him, you will tell him that he should do what he says he is going to do to help around the house. After you have said it, you get to spank him double handed twice."

He did it, and told me to keep my promises. All of us, including me, laughed, even though he spanked really hard.

Sara said, "Ok, Chuck, you go behind Bruce. What do you say to him?"

I swatted his butt with both hands twice as I was shouting, "Do the fucking laundry."

"Now, Bruce go after David," said Janice. And Bruce spanked a left, right, left right on David's ass as he told him to do his share of the cleaning.

Jill then said, "David, Larry's ass is in your hands." David spanked really hard as he yelled, "Don't walk past messes. Pick shit up."

Each woman had a carpet beater, and they placed themselves about ten steps behind their husband, and then Teri shouted, "On your marks, get set,... spank."

We started off circling looking for an opening. Larry is fast, and he was able to get around on David, but he only got a right to David's left cheek. David spun around to avoid a second shot, and that left him full moon in front of me. That gave me four good double handed shots to his big, round butt. I shouted, "Do the fucking laundry."

But that gave Bruce a chance to land two rights to my left cheek.

I spun out of the way, leaving me open to Larry's two hands.

Bruce apparently stood up to run faster, and Janice yelled foul. So Bruce had to go over and get his two carpet beater shots. And that allowed Larry and David to tag team my ass. One got behind me and the other got in front of me, and if I tried to circle one way, Larry spanked me. If I went the other, David got me. Then Bruce got back in to the game, and he went right after David's ass, and I could then concentrate on Larry.

We all stood up from time to time and got a dose of the rug beaters, and Larry slipped, and I got to give him twenty. He was instructed to get on his hands and knees while I get on his back. Even though it was a bit weird to sit on another man's back, being naked and all, but it put me in the perfect position to beat his butt like a drum. All through his spanking I kept yelling, "Pick up your shit." I kept thinking that I was guilty of it too and that I needed to be spanked more.

But on top of that, the game was fun. I know I was having a blast, and I think the other guys were too, but then a bell rang, and Janice said that was the end of the game.

She said, "Sorry boys, that was a timed game. We had played ten minutes and that was all we had time for."

Bruce said, "A spanking doesn't really begin until you want it to stop, and I don't want it to stop."

Sara said to me, but with a voice loud enough to be heard by the whole group, "You're all going to get plenty more paddlings and spankings." She paused and then announced, "Chuck will be getting three weeks of constant discipline, won't you dear? And remember that by next week, we will have the spanking bench, so you will have plenty of time to enjoy a full untimed paddling."

I couldn't help but smile.

Janice said to Bruce, "A spanking bench! We should get one too. But don't worry honey, even without one, you are going to have plenty of spanking that will give you plenty of time to want them to stop. But perhaps we can arrange for us to host a nude dinner party and play this game for a much longer period of time."

There was a general consensus that that sounded like a lot of fun when Teri said that they could host it. She repeated that they had no kids yet to get in the way, and they have a basement that was going to become a playroom.

Larry said, looking at me, "She got the idea when she overheard you guys talking about it, but we don't have to hide any of it."

Janice stood up one more time. She said, "Ok, one more rest period, but before we take it everyone look at the last table.

We all looked at the fourth table.

Behind it was a sign that read:

"To help boys better understand women." On that table were four dildos with each man's name in front. Next to them were harnesses that looked like jock straps. It was obvious that they would allow the women to strap the dildo on to their bodies.

Then she said, "Our final game is a pegging party, but before we play it, you boys are sweaty and need a shower. Your wives will be helping you take that shower, because you will need to be cleansed inside as well as out."

We guys all said some variation of "what?" or "Whoa?"

Janice said, "We understand that this may take you well past your comfort zone, and we will all be willing to discuss this as individual couples. As always, consent is essential. All of the women here have read up on pegging and all are interested in trying it out, but if any of you boys opt out, that is your right. Any couple that wants to head to the larger party can now say good night and leave, but first you boys should listen to what your wives have to say."

Everyone went off to different corners of the room to have this discussion. Sara and I both sat down. That last spanking had worn off quickly, so it was not a problem for me.

Sara began speaking, "I know that you guys are afraid that doing this brings up fears of being gay, but being gay means that it is action between two men and has nothing to do with what the action is. Whatever a man and woman do together is strictly heterosexual. And besides, I know that men have a prostate gland down there that is even more sensitive than your penis and that it is called the P Spot on men just like the G Spot on women, and that doing this rubs against you P Spot and is amazingly sexual and gives men amazing pleasure." Finally, she took a breath.

When I didn't respond, she continued, and as she did, I eavesdropped on the other conversations, and it seemed as if the women had worked out exactly what they were going to say in advance, because they were all saying pretty much the same thing. I was kind of smiling to myself because she was putting so much effort into convincing me to do it, and that she didn't know that I had already convinced myself when I first saw the dildos on the table. I still let her go on with her memorized speech. She had spent so much time on it; I would have hated not to let her finish it.

Finally she stopped talking and looked at me to get my response.

I said, "Look, about a half hour ago, we agreed that you should have been spanking me years ago. I am not going to wait ten years to see if this is for me and then wonder what took us so long. Maybe you won't enjoy it. Maybe I won't enjoy it, but we have to try it to see if it fits our new lifestyle."

She kissed me, and grabbed hold of my penis.

"We're heading to the showers first," she cried to the other couples.

"Stand up and come with me," while still holding my hard dick. She continued holding it as she led me to the shower room all the way in the back of the building.

Janice and Bruce said that they were next. Jill and David said that they would go after them. It seems that it took Teri a bit longer than the others to convince Larry, but he agreed, although possibly with a bit more reluctance than the rest of us.

I am not going to describe what happened in the showers. It had to do with a thing called a shower shot nozzle. Basically she cleaned my insides out. She said she didn't want any shitty surprises when she fucked me. She said that she had tried this on herself and it really wasn't unpleasant. But I just don't want to write about the experience. Even though it really wasn't unpleasant, I just don't want to write about it.

However, when it was going on, I told her that I was embarrassed and asked her why she wasn't. She said that she had diapered more than enough babies not to care and that had ever helped, I would be less embarrassed now. I realized that I better shut up, but I also realized that at some point next week, not diapering babies would be the topic of a long, painful spanking.

She also introduced me to my prostate after she finished the cleaning. She lubed her fingers, and she pushed one finger into me and she began to massage me.

She said, "Feel that, it is your prostate gland."

And I did feel it, and so did my dick. She massaged it for quite a while, and for a bit I thought I might cum with any pressure on my cock. I forgot to say that I had been tied to the wall during the whole cleaning process. Had my hands been free, there is no way I could have kept my hands to myself.

She stopped and then went to get something. When she came back, she shoved a ton of grease in me up and then shoved something into me. I could feel it go in and then my asshole clamped around it. She told me it was a buttplug, and that she would show it to me after I had worn it for a while, but that it wasn't going to come out until she pulled it out when she fucked me. She told me to enjoy it while it lasted. After she untied me, it rubbed my prostate every time I took a step.

She grabbed my dick again and we walked out of the shower room. I told her that my legs were wet, but she said that Janice and Bruce needed the shower room now. She said that the women wanted to have at least an hour to fuck us, and that my legs would dry.

I know that I was walking weirdly, and that the thing was rubbing against my prostate. It felt embarrassing but continued to feel really good at the same time. However realizing that the other guys weren't looking at me made it somewhat easier. I also knew that they would all be feeling the same thing very soon.

Janice and Bruce were on their way to the showers. Teri and Larry were sitting in a corner deep in conversations, while Jill and David were standing at the table. Jill was showing David the phallus that she was going to use on him, and David was looking somewhat leery.

Sara took me over to the table to show me what I was going to be getting, and I said to David, "Don't worry, once you get back from the shower, that won't scare you at all."

She showed me the dildo that she was going to use. It was purple not flesh toned, but the dick part looked real in shape if not in color. But it was also different from the other dildos I have seen in porn because instead of stopping at the base, it continued to curve around to a ball end.

Sarah pointed to the ball end and said, "That part goes into me and rubs nicely up against me. We girls all tried it out on each other."

I wanted to ask her if she had videos, but I knew that would get me spanked in a bad way, so I shut up, but somehow my hard cock get even harder. She noticed. I think she smiled before she caught herself.

"Ok," said Sara, as she inserted the phallus into the harness that she was holding in her left hand.

"Do you see how it fits into the harness, and I am sure that you can figure out how it goes into me."

I nodded and grinned hoping that she was going to let me help her with the insertion, so I said, "May I help you with that?"

She purred, "Of course, but let's go somewhere a little more private." She picked up a large bottle of lube and carried it in one hand and the harness in the other as we walked back into one of the stalls with a bondage bed in it. Hardly private, but at least it had half walls on two sides and a full back wall.

She placed the harness and lube on the bed, and then she sat on the foot of the bed. There is a platform on the floor next to the foot of the bed that is about half as high as the bed. It is about three feet long with grooves for your knees and shins. She grinned and told me to kneel on the box and to place my knees and shins in the grooves. I did so gladly, because it put my head right at her crotch level, even though the groves spread my legs far apart.

She said, "Now, I am going to need to be nice and wet before I insert this, so start licking."

She spread her legs, and I didn't need to be asked twice. She threw her legs over my shoulders, and I shoved my face and hands in between her legs and started lapping and fingering to my hearts content. Unfortunately, while I could have stayed where I was for another half hour, she didn't need much additional moisture.

She reached over and picked up the harness from where she had put it on the bed, and placed her feet on the floor but kept her legs spread. Then she told me to help her insert the ball into her. As soon as it was inside, she stood up and buckled the straps and made sure it was snugly in place. She stood up on the platform in front of me and she said, "Suck my dick!"

I thought she was joking, but she ordered, "You're down there. You like blow jobs so much. You see what they feel like. Open your mouth now." And with that, she pulled my head toward the dildo.

"Now," she said, "If you give me an orgasm as you suck me off, I will give you a blow job after I fuck you. But if you cannot, no more blow jobs ever. That means that in our household, oral sex only means your face in between my thighs."

I started to try to suck her off and lasted fifteen seconds, maybe. I choked and pulled my head back and said sadly, "No more BJs for me."

She laughed loudly, clapped, and said, "Wonderful, even though I kind of liked getting blown, but I am going to love fucking you. This is going to be fun for both of us, because his ball works wonders on me."

She walked off the box and I started to get up, but she pushed my shoulders down and told me to stay where I was. She inspected me. "Good," she said. "Now keeping your legs where they are, reach forward and place your head and chest on the bed."

She inspected me again, and patted my ass, and then I could feel her phallus rub against my butt. I hadn't noticed it, but there were two locking devices that she flipped over my ankles, and then two more that held my thighs in place.

"Comfy?" She didn't wait for an answer. "This will make sure that you keep your butt sticking out nice and far."

I was feeling very vulnerable. I still had the buttplug in me, and it was still feeling good, but here I was tied down with my legs spread wide apart waiting to get fucked and... But the time she rubbed my prostate in the shower room felt amazing, and the buttplug was not bad. And I agreed to do it, and I couldn't drop out now without trying it out. And really, I was not physically able to walk away now. And she seemed to be so into it, so I would be wrong to opt out now. I mean I said I would try this. And, what if I really liked it? I mean, before she started spanking and paddling me, I didn't know I would like that as much as I do. So here I was: my legs far apart - open and fully exposed. So I decided, whatever happens - happens.

She stood behind me in between my legs, and she was actually giggling. She pulled out the plug, and I could swear I heard the sound of suction as she did it.

"Ok, my little slut," she said as she began to lube up my hole. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you? Beg for it."

"What, really?" I replied.

She stopped lubbing me, and slapped my ass hard. "I said, tell me how much you want me to fuck you. Beg, boy beg."

She had started to massage my prostate once again, and I began to moan. I didn't think I had that moan in me, but I did, and now I actually said, "Please, fuck me hard." We both knew that even though I was already moaning, I didn't say it with enough passion to please her.

She continued to massage me, and she said, "You know you want it. Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to ram my dick into you, or else I am going to take my dick and tag team with Janice and the two of us will take turns on Bruce's hole."

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
12