The Bad Friend

Story Info
Lili Reinhart meets her co-star's new boyfriend alone.
3.6k words
5
7.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring a real female celebrity and a fictional male character. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

Lili Reinhart rode the elevator up to the top floor of an apartment building in Vancouver. She had arrived in the Canadian province earlier in the week, preparing for run of filming for her hit show 'Riverdale'. While she preferred to spend her time in a four-star hotel, her co-star and good friend, Camila Mendes, stayed in this apartment building.

The day before, Camila had texted Lili, informing her of her pending arrival and making plans to hang out. Once the elevator stopped, the blond stepped out and headed towards the door at the end of the hallway. She knocked lightly and waited, getting no response after several seconds.

"Cami! It's Lili!" she yelled while knocking harder.

Just as she was about to grab her phone from the back pocket of her cutoff denim shorts, the door opened and standing of front of the actress was a man equal to her height, wearing only a towel around his waist. Lili was flustered at the sight of the half-naked stranger, quickly shifting her eyes from his bare chest to his bearded face.

"Hi?" the confused girl said. "Where is, um, is Camila home?"

"You must be Lili, I'm Ty," he said, extending a hand, which she rejected unsure as to what was going on. "Cami's flight was delayed. She just got on the plane from L.A. a half hour ago."

"Oh shoot," Lili said. "We were supposed to hang out. I didn't know she had a new man."

"She wanted something more private," he said, finally receiving the handshake. "Come on in, you can hang here until she shows up."

Lili looked around, apprehensive to spend time in the apartment with a man she just met. Not wanting to have to drive back across town to her hotel, she walked past the man and entered. The smell of his post-shower scent at the doorway was replaced with the potent smell of marijuana smoke inside.

"Is she okay with you getting high in here?" she asked, sitting down on the couch and placing her phone next to an ashtray that held half a joint in it.

"She really does stay private," he said, walking into the kitchen. "The only thing she'll be mad at is that I didn't wait for her to smoke with."

"I had no clue she smoked," Lili said, taking the water bottle he offered. "I mean, not that I'd care. I don't smoke but if it works for her, it works for her."

Ty sat down in a nearby chair, still dressed in only a towel. Lili tried her best to keep her eyes off him while he sipped from an iced tea. The two made small talk for a few minutes until both needed a refill. The man grabbed another bottle of tea for himself and filled Lili's water bottle from the faucet. As he walked it back, he tripped over pair of jeans on the floor. He kept his balance but the surprise caused him to squeeze the open bottle, splashing half of it directly onto the woman's baby-blue t-shirt.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," he said, putting the bottle down.

"It's okay," she said, standing up to observe the wet spot that covered almost half the shirt.

"Here, use this," he said, handing her a towel.

Without looking at him, Lili took the towel and started patting herself dry. She focused on her shirt until her bluish-green eyes rose towards Ty, growing wide.

"Oh god," she said, quickly turning her face away from the sight of the man without a stitch covering his five-foot-seven-inch body; his thick cock standing half-erect. "Put some clothes on, dude."

"It's okay Lili," he said, backing up and stepping behind the counter to block his nudity. "I'll just stay here until you're done.

Lili briefly contemplated dashing out of the apartment while she continued to pat herself dry. She did her best to avoid looking over at him. Once she realized that her shirt was too wet to bother continuing, she tossed the towel back at him.

"Where's Cami's room, maybe she has a shirt I can wear," she said, following his pointed finger to the room in the back corner.

"She takes most of her stuff with her," he said. "Unless you can fashion a dress made out of bras, you're out of luck."

Lili sighed and headed back to the couch, uncomfortable in the wet clothing. She made a move to pull her shirt off but looked at Ty and stopped herself. The look of discomfort on her face was more than noticeable to the dark-haired man.

"Go ahead, I won't judge," he said, jokingly shielding his eyes.

"Thank god I put a bra on today," she said, pulling the soaked shirt off and tossing it on the coffee table.

Ty lowered his hand to see the beautiful blond in her grey Calvin Klein bra; her arms crossed and unintentionally pushing her breasts up, giving her more of a cleavage.

"Cami has one just like that," he said, stepping from behind the counter with the towel covering his crotch.

Lili looked off to the side, her cheeks turning bright red very fast. Ty thought she was embarrassed being in her underwear near him but he looked down to find that his cock had formed a tent in the towel.

"Sorry," he said, covering the bulge with his hands.

"Oh my, this is so friggin awkward," Lili said, trying not to laugh at the absurdity of this series of events. "I'm in my underwear, you're half naked and hard. What's gonna happen next? Camila crawling in naked?"

"That wouldn't fix this," he said, looking down at his erection.

"I'm going to use the ladies room, try and lose that while I'm on gone," she said with a shy smile.

Lili walked slowly towards the bathroom door, shaking her ass with each step. She turned her head towards him, catching a glimpse just before entering the room. Ty sat down on the couch, next to where Lili had sat. He closed his eyes and tried to think of things to suppress his erection. It took longer than he had hoped but eventually, his cock shrunk back down to a flaccid state.

The man quickly got up to grab the jeans he had tripped over, ready to get dressed when he heard the toilet flush and the door open. Holding the jeans in his hand, he looked over towards the door and instantly dropped them.

"Holy shit," he gasped.

Lili stood in the doorway, her bra dangling from between her teeth. Ty's stoned eyes were wide as saucers as the underwear hung between her perky breasts, brushing against her puffy pink nipples. Her lips smiled big as she slowly strolled towards him, her hands fumbling with the zipper on her shorts.

"Lili, oh, wow, um," he said, trying to find words.

The woman grabbed the bra from her mouth and draped them over his shoulder.

"All of that, what just happened, it's obviously a sign," she said, grabbing at his towel. "Why fight it?"

In one quick motion, Lili ripped the towel off his body. In the time it took for her to walk to him and strip him, the six-inch erection was back. She pressed her body close against him, holding her lips close to his.

"I won't tell if you won't," she whispered, her tongue popping out to give his lower lip a quick lick.

"Talk about a one-eighty," he said. "Three minutes ago, you were embarrassed to sit in your underwear but now you're DTF?"

"Like I said, it's all a sign," she said, stroking his small beard. "I show up with you in towel, you spill water on me, there aren't any dry clothes to change into, your dick gets really hard, my cunt gets really wet...again, why bother fighting it? Camila never has to know. She didn't know when I fucked her last two boyfriends. I'm really kind of a bad friend."

Ty's brain, already in a haze, was taken for spin. He could not figure out if this was a pot-fueled fever dream or not, but as he watched Lili bend over in front of him, slowly peeling her denim shorts and grey panties off of her ass, he decided it did not matter. He gave her plump ass cheek a slap, causing her to jump back upright.

"Ooh," she moaned, turning to show him her cute little bush that sat above her noticeably wet pussy.

Lili shoved the bra off his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling the equal-height man in for a kiss. He placed his hands on her ass, giving it a hard grab while his cock felt the dampness around her cunt. Their kisses started slow and calm, quickly turning sloppier and more passionate.

Ty backed up as Lili pressed her weight against him. Eventually, his calves touched the couch and he sat down. The kiss broke and the naked Lili stood in front of him. She placed her hands on her hips and slowly spun around in circles, never taking her eyes off him. The man grabbed hold of his cock and started to slowly stroke himself.

"Damn it, you're fucking gorgeous," he said while his heart beat rapidly.

Lili brought her hands to her hair, sliding her fingers back through them while her hips slowly swirled around. She could not stop herself from giggling at her awkward attempt at a sexy dance. Ty had no problem watching her body jiggle and gyrate while his self-strokes gained speed. An awkward salsa-type dance was followed by her grabbing her shapely breasts, squeezing them together and bending forward, giving the man a head-on look down her manufactured cleavage.

"Am I doing good at this at all?" she asked with a laugh. "I feel like such a dork."

"You're hot as hell," he said, letting go of his stiff rod to grab her face, pulling her into another kiss. "But yeah, you are a fucking dork."

The blond started to laugh as she sat down next to the man, her fingers reaching for his beard while her eyes remained locked on his cock. She let go of his beard, walking her fingers down his smooth chest, across the ripples of his slightly toned abs. She clenched her teeth and stared into his eye while she wrapped fingers around his hot meat. A smile returned to her face as it slid up and down.

"You have a nice dick," she said, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Bigger than Cami's last man."

Ty slid his hand over and started to rub her thigh, slowly inching towards her pussy. He felt the heat from inches away as she opened her legs nice and wide, giving him a clear path. She let out a soft moan and tightened the grip around his cock when she felt a tickle on her wet outer lip. They shared another kiss as a finger slipped its way inside her.

The horny pair continued to keep their lips locked and their hands busy. Lili slid closer to the man, making it easier to slide a second finger in damp cunt. Their free hands went back and forth from each other's cheeks to their chests. Lili gave his nipple a small pinch, which caused him to twist hers rather hard. She jumped back and stared at him, stopping the stroking.

"You call that a nipple twist?" she asked, twisting his as hard as she could.

"Fuck!" he yelled, reaching for her breasts.

Lili caught his arms and wrestled with him for a few seconds, eventually ending up on her back. As the man hovered over her, he shifted his eyes down her body. He let go of her wrists and started to slide his way down her body, aided by her hands pushing him farther until his beard tangled with her pubic hair. His piercing blue eyes gazed up her body as the scent of raw sexual heat radiated past his mustache and up his nostrils.

Ty poked his tongue out and softly pushed it against her bright red clit, bringing a high-pitched coo out of her. He kept his eyes locked on her face while his tongue swirled around her entrance, occasionally poking in. Lili pulled her legs up and draped them over his shoulders.

"Do your worst," Lili moaned, groping herself.

The man slid his hands under her ass and shoved his tongue as far up her cunt as he possibly could. The woman moaned loudly and arched her back as the wet, slimy tongue wiggled and curled deep inside of her. He happily tasted the increasing volume of juices that formed inside of the twenty-three-year-old.

"Yes, baby," she purred. "Lick me up."

Ty slipped a finger in underneath his tongue, thrusting it in and out as fast as he could without errantly punching himself. Lili continued to fondle and grope herself with one hand while the other dug its nails deep into a throw-pillow in the corner of the couch. She pulled it over her head, biting down on the edge and letting out deep, muffled grunts and growls that the man could feel in vibrating through her leg and cunt muscles.

The tongue inside the blond slithered out and focus back on the pulsating clit. He took the nub between his lips and sucked it in her mouth, the tip of his tongue tickling it; all while a second finger returned inside of her, rocketing in and out. Lili let go of the pillow, keeping it clenched between her teeth like her bra had been earlier. She ran her fingers through her hair, grabbing and tugging at it; her sexual emotions were in hyperdrive. Her body rocked wildly with each quick breath she took.

"Motherfucker!" she screamed, the pillow falling to the ground.

Lili could not stay still. The tonguing she was receiving was like nothing she could have ever imagined. She tried to rest herself up on her elbows to watch him, but every pleasure shock she felt, knocked her back down. There was no doubt that she was having the time of her life.

Just as Lili was about to burst, Ty pulled completely away from her. She looked up with a puzzled, somewhat angry look on her face. Before she could ask him why he stopped, she saw him steady up on his knees; his rock-hard cock heading for her.

"I want to feel you cum around me," he said, slamming his cock deep into the excited woman.

"Sweet holy fuck!" she yelled.

Ty placed his hands down on the couch around Lili's chest, giving him good leverage to get all six inches of his cock deep into her, brushing across her clit with each thrust. The soaked woman tried to look him in the eyes but the feelings inside her took away any chance of it happening. When her eyes were not shut tight, they were rolling towards the back of her head. Her cries of passion remained loud and fast.

"Your cunt is so fucking wet," he grunted, moving his hands to her breasts.

Lili grabbed onto his arms, pulling herself up while he dipped his head down. The two shared a quick kiss before the pleasure knocked her back down. Instead of trying again, she grabbed the hand that had been inside of her and brought it to her mouth. She sensually sucked each of his fingers, moaning loudly as she tasted her juices.

"Cum for me," he begged.

"Choke me first," she pleaded.

Ty wrapped his wet hand around Lili's throat, squeezing with a gentle firmness that brought a small smile to her. Slowly, he increased the pressure while she slowly increased her smile.

"Harder, motherfucker!" she yelled.

The man choked her as tight as he could without hurting her. Lili let out a loud groan as the orgasm he almost brought out with his hand and mouth finally found its way out.

"Fucking fuck!" she screamed; her pussy flooding the man's thick, slick cock.

Ty had never felt such an intense orgasm grasp and squeeze around his sensitive member. He had to slow down to avoid accidentally orgasming himself. He pulled out of the woman and slapped her pussy with his wet cock, causing a visible splash of sex juices. He held onto her throat, albeit not as tight, until her ravished body began to relax.

Before resuming intercourse, he lay down atop her body as shared another passionate, tonguey kiss. Her shaky arms wrapped around the back of his neck once more, holding him close and making it easier for him to lift her up. He sat his ass down in the wet spot she left on the couch with her straddling his lap.

"Sit back and relax," Lili said, grabbing her cock and lining it up to her messy cunt.

The exhausted blond placed her hands on the couch behind Ty's head and lowered herself onto him. Beginning to ride him nice and slow, Lili pressed her breasts against his beard, giggling as the hairs tickled her. She soon felt his familiar warm tongue circle her nipple.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Lili rode the man faster, quickly regaining the sexual energy that had exploded out of her minutes earlier. Ty grabbed onto her waist and assisted her motions, keeping her at a fast and steady pace. He gently nibbled on her nipple, restarting the adorably addictive sounds that her perfect body produced. The noises Lili made, coupled with the sound of her ass slapping against his thigh filled the apartment air.

After a couple minutes of Lili riding him, Ty hugged her close and pulled out her; his cock making a loud, wet sound as it exited her. He gently rolled her off him and stood up. Sensing what he wanted; the woman got on all fours on the hardwood floor. She used the discarded pillow to protect her knees while he grabbed the other pillow for his own.

Ty knelt behind her and shoved his cock back in. He reached and grabbed her hair with one hand, giving it a hard tug with each forward thrust into her cunt. His other hand repeatedly smacked her pale ass cheek; not taking long to leave a massive red mark. None of this was painful for the girl, it was instead just more fuel to her sexual fire.

"Don't stop!" she cried, laughing with each strike on her backside.

The fucking, the smacking, the hair-pulling, it all made it extremely hard for Ty not to shoot every bit of semen he could produce deep into her womb. He wanted badly to keep going but his body was reaching its breaking point. He let go of her hair, gave her ass one more smack and ejected his soaked pole from her hot hole.

Lili quickly got to her knees in front of Ty, who was stroking himself fast and hard. She took control of his rod with one hand, rubbing it just as fast as he was. His grunts were getting louder and slightly higher in pitch. She knew it was time. She quickly wrapped her lips around the tip and pushed her head forward, enveloping his whole cock in her mouth.

"FUCK!" Ty yelled.

The girl violently bobbed her head back and forth as his cock shot out a large load of cum. He felt her laugh as she swallowed shot after shot without as much as a wince. Before the last big shot left his cock, she pulled away and let it cover her lower lip and chin; her eyes lovingly staring up at him.

Ty sat down as soon as the last drop of cum left him. Lili knelt between his legs, grabbed onto him and sucked the head hard, making sure not a single sperm was left behind. Her happy eyes never left his face, giving the cock a big kiss before she sat back.

"My god," he said, exhausted.

Lili sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder while she licked the cum from her lips.

"Cami is one lucky bitch," she said, rubbing his chest.

The worn-out lovers sat close together for several minutes, recovering from their intense and passionate sex. They did not move until Ty's phone went off. He grabbed it and read the text from Camila, letting him know she had just arrived at the building.

"Get dressed, Camila's downstairs," he said, tossing Lili her not-as-wet shirt.

The blond hurriedly gathered her clothes up and dashed to the bathroom while the man found and pulled his jeans on before walked to the bedroom to find a shirt. A minute later, Lili walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch, covering the sexual wet spot she had left. Ty walked back into the room and pointed at his chin, confusing her.

"Wipe the cum off your chin," he said.

Lili scooped up the cum and sucked it off her finger. She quickly grabbed her phone as the door handle began to turn. In came Camila, who looked tired from her travel woes.

"Hey babe," Ty said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "Stupid airlines. I'm sorry you two had to meet without me. Do anything fun?"

The two looked at each other before Lili looked back at Camila.

"We just talked," she said. "You got yourself a good one. Cool dude."

"Aww, you two became friends," Camila said, giving her man a hug.

Lili and Ty locked eyes once more, sharing a wink and a smile.

12