The Bad Young Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica always made Joanna lick her cunt, either by sitting on her face or by making Joanna eat her out from above. Veronica taught Joanna how to give her pleasure by licking her slit and clitoris, and then thrusting her tongue inside Veronica's slit and tongue-fucking her. Sometimes, if she was short of time, this was the only thing she demanded of Joanna, that Joanna kneel naked between her legs like a servant and give pleasure to her cunt while she told Joanna what a slut and whore she was. After a few times Joanna didn't mind doing such a dirty thing, and was secretly pleased she could control Veronica's orgasms with subtle changes in the speed and pressure of her licking. At least it wasn't as painful or degrading as a lot of the things Veronica made her do.

Joanna couldn't work Veronica out. She didn't know whether Veronica secretly liked her, but didn't want to be known as a lesbian or lose her tough image, or whether Veronica hated her or was jealous of her prettiness and her nice breasts and so wanted to hurt her. She had the feeling that Veronica was actually sexually attracted to her, but maybe she just got sexually excited when she hurt other people. Sometimes she thought it was a weird mixture of both.

One day near the end, Veronica made her lie on her back on the couch, naked as always, and tied her hands to the wooden armrest at one end. Then she stripped naked herself and put one leg on the couch next to Joanna and the other between Joanna's so her pussy against Joanna's. Then she pushed Joanna's outside leg up and out with her hand so that Joanna's pussy was spread wide open. After that Veronica started to rub her pussy against Joanna's like they were fucking. It felt nice for a change. Joanna's pussy was soon coated with Veronica's cunt juice and she could feel the heat of Veronica's pussy against hers, rubbing back and forward across her clitoris.

Veronica was taunting her as usual, telling her she was a dirty slut who needed to be fucked, and how much Veronica thought Joanna was enjoying it, the dirty leso that she was. In fact she was right, and Joanna was enjoying the erotic feeling of another woman's hot cunt against hers and she could feel her own juice flowing out and mixing with Veronica's. Veronica was getting really excited and was thrusting her pussy hard and fast into Joanna's until she closed her eyes and cried out and Joanna felt a flood of warm liquid all over her pussy. She hadn't quite come herself and was wanting to continue, but Veronica had collapsed panting on top of her and did not respond to Joanna's hopeful pelvic thrusts, leaving her frustratingly on the edge of an orgasm but unable to finish.

After a few seconds, Veronica got up and looked sneeringly at Joanna, still tied naked and desperate to come on the couch. 'You dirty leso slut!' she swore. 'Look what you made me do.' Then she wandered off into the house and didn't come back for 20 minutes leaving Joanna in a panic in case Veronica's parents came home and found her naked. After a while, Veronica returned and untied her and made her sponge all the come and piss-water off the couch, before she let her go home. As she left, Veronica pulled her close and said 'Don't you ever tell anyone what we do, or I'll kill you ok!' Joanna nodded meekly and Veronica pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips, and then forced her tongue into Joanna's mouth and tongued her passionately. Then she stopped and pushed her roughly out the door, saying 'See you later, slut.'

A few days later, Joanna was surprised to see two of Veronica's gang there with her, another tall skinny blond girl from the sports teams called Maria, and a stocky little brunette with goth makeup called Linda. They both looked tough, especially Maria, though Veronica was definitely the leader. Veronica spoke to her friends, 'So you know Joanna, my little fuck-slut. She'll do anything you want, won't you Joanna. Take off your clothes now and show them what a good girl you are.' She managed to make the last request sound like an implied threat. Joanna was used to stripping for Veronica, but was embarrassed to do so in front of her friends and fearful of what the three of them would do to her. She noticed that Linda and Maria were holding hands.

Joanna took off her clothes and stood naked and blushing before the three tough girls. The girls looked at her disdainfully, then circled her, examining her body and making rude comments about her body. 'What a fat arse! What a dirty hairy cunt. I bet she goes off when you play with those nipples. Can she suck cunt yet?'

'Why don't you try her?' Veronica said to Maria. 'Joanna, suck Maria's cunt!'

Maria took off her jeans and black undies and stood there with her legs slightly spread. Her pussy had only fine whispy, golden hair on it, unlike Veronica's thick, brown bush or Joanna's short dark mat. Joanna knelt in front of Maria and put her hands on Maria's hips to balance herself while she pleasured this tough chick. She felt a slap on her face that knocked her sideways.

'I didn't ask you to touch me, bitch! Just lick my pussy but don't touch me unless I ask you to!' Maria growled. Joanna approached again, leaning in with just her face this time and gently licking the blond girl's slit. It was already wet and Joanna tasted Maria's juice which tasted slightly different to Veronica's and her own. She wondered why each girl tasted different: was it diet or just genetic? She licked up towards Maria's clitoris and was amazed to find that it was huge and much more prominent than hers or Veronica's.

Maria moaned slightly as Joanna's tongue circled the hard knob of her clit, so Joanna put her lips over it and started to suck it like it was a small penis. It was the size of the end of her little finger and went in and out of her mouth as she sucked. 'Oh God!' Maria groaned. 'This slut was made to suck pussy, wasn't she!'

Suddenly a hand grabbed Joanna by the hair and yanked her away. Linda had pulled her away from her girlfriend's pussy and now rammed Joanna's face into her own cunt. 'Suck this baby, slut, and suck it good!' she ordered. Joanna found herself up against a pussy with puffy outer labia, and long protruding, rubbery inner labia. The labia were shaved, but there was a mass of tiny tight dark curls on Linda's tummy. The pussy was dripping with desire, and Joanna felt her face being smeared with Linda's juice and her head squeezed between her fat thighs. Joanna didn't have much chance to lick the pussy, as Linda was holding Joanna's head tight and rubbing her pussy all over Joanna's face, groaning ecstatically as she did.

'Come over to the couch now Joanna' Veronica ordered. You're a lucky girl. We're all going to fuck you tonight.' Veronica tied Joanna's hands to the couch armrest and stood up leaving Joanna stretched naked along the couch. 'Who's first?' she asked. Maria indicated that Linda should go first. Linda stripped off her top to reveal a thick strong body with nice, small but round, tight tits poking straight out. She bent down and licked Joanna's pussy for a minute or two, something Veronica rarely did, but which started to arouse her somewhat. Then Linda positioned herself between Joanna's legs as Veronica had done a few days earlier and started to thrust her pussy back and forth against Joanna's. Joanna's pussy was soon coated in Linda's juice, and she started to get turned on as she watched this chubby girl rock back and forward about her, her round tits rocking in and out and almost slapping together.

'Oh fuck! Oh yes!' Linda cooed, as she reached down and grabbed Joanna's right nipple, which was rocking back and forward in time with her thrusting, and squeezed it hard, causing Joanna to cry out silently. 'Oh yes you pretty one. We're going to have fun with you,' she said as she rubbed her clitoris against Joanna's. The sight of her girlfriend fucking one of Veronica's little pets was too much for Maria, who stripped off her top, showing only slightly bigger breasts that Veronica's flat ones. She came over and kissed Linda, before bending down and biting Joanna's left breast, causing her to cry out again, more audibly this time. The painful torment of her breasts was stopping Joanna from building up a rhythm towards orgasm.

Then Maria climbed on top of Joanna's face looking towards Linda and she opened her pussy lips and lowered her wet cunt onto Joanna's mouth. Now both Linda and Maria were groaning, grinding themselves into Joanna's cunt and face and coating her in their smelly juice. While Linda and Maria, rocked back and forth, they touched each other's breasts and said dirty things to each other. Joanna was overwhelmed by the sensual feelings of another pussy pushing urgently against hers and a new pussy, crying for the attention of her tongue and lips. Then she felt a sharp pain as someone bit her left nipple, then another as someone (it must have been Veronica) bit her right nipple. Linda was rocking faster and harder now and in a few moments she roared with her orgasm. She stopped for a moment, then started again, causing Joanna's pussy to feel twinges of pleasure as Linda's hot sopping cunt stroked hers towards orgasm. But Linda came again before Joanna could come, and got off her leaving her pussy open to the cool air for a few moments before Maria took her place between Joanna's legs.

When Maria got off Joanna's face, Joanna was briefly able to see all the naked women who swarmed over her. Even Veronica had taken everything off, showing those flat little titties of hers on her tall, strong body. But just after Maria moved off her face, Linda took her place, lowering her impressively floppy labia onto Joanna's open lips which were already feeling swollen from Maria's enthusiastic thrusting of her cunt into Joanna's face. Then Linda lowered her large arse onto Joanna's face and suddenly Joanna couldn't breathe, and struggled to turn her head to catch a breath.

'Please! Mmmm. Let me mmm breathe!' Joanna final managed to get out. She heard the others laughing.

'Poor little poppet wants to breathe does it?' Linda teased. 'Well poppet better start tonguing my cunt if it wants to breathe.' Linda leaned forward slightly to allow Joanna to breathe while she tongued Linda's complex slit and clit desperately. But it was getting hard to concentrate as Maria was grinding her hard clitoris right on top of Joanna's sending waves of pleasure through her body. She heard herself groaning as Maria had found just the right spot to give them both stimulation. Linda was laughing at her increasing groans, but she couldn't help it and Maria's thrusting was driving her towards an orgasm in the middle of these tough girls. She could feel someone biting her breasts and nipples, it must have been Veronica as it was too hard, but even that could not stop her and she cried out as she came under Maria's constant wet, hot thrusting. Her body bucked and spasmed even though she was held tightly by the ropes on her hands and the weight of three bodies on hers. But then Linda lowered her thrusting wet pussy onto Joanna's face covering her mouth and nose and she struggled again to catch a breath. Seconds later she heard Maria screaming as she came and thrust her cunt tight into Joanna's. As Linda leant forward to kiss Maria, Joanna was able to breathe again, and they all lay there panting in their wet, sweaty, juicy mass for a few minutes.

At last Maria and Linda got off Joanna, leaving her exhausted and used on the couch. But Veronica was not to be denied and took her place between Joanna's legs, rubbing her pussy back and forth across Joanna's. Her technique was not as good as Maria's, Joanna realised, but this was never about Joanna's pleasure, but the pleasure of others. She lay there legs apart, one leg held in the air above her, while this strong woman ground her dirty cunt on Joanna's, all the while calling her a slut who'd suck any cunt she could. She looked across at Linda and Maria, who'd been kissing passionately a moment before but were now watching her with their hands on each other's pussy, stroking each other while they watched Veronica have her way with Joanna. Joanna could see Maria's fingers spreading Linda's cunt and slipping inside in time to Veronica's thrusts. Joanna felt so helpless, surrounded by all these tough girls. Eventually Veronica came groaning and spurting her pee-like liquid all over Joanna, much to Maria and Linda's amusement, and Joanna's embarrassment. The other girls then chatted and fixed themselves soft drinks and left Joanna tied up and sticky on the couch for about 30 minutes, before Maria and Linda left.

Then Veronica came over to her. 'How's the little slut?' she asked. 'Did you get enough pussy today, you leso? You're such a dirty slut, opening your legs for anyone, so they can have your disgusting pussy!' Then she slapped Joanna on the face. 'How dare you come with Maria? You think she'll look after you? You're mine, slut! Don't forget that.' Then she shoved two fingers brutally up Joanna's pussy and rammed them in there for a while, repeating, 'This is my cunt. Mine, mine. Remember slut.' Eventually she stopped and untied Joanna. 'Now piss off, slut' she said, as Joanna gathered her clothes and walked home crying about all the abuse she suffered.

Every time Joanna went home after a session with Veronica, she felt abused, defiled, confused and angry that Veronica had treated her so badly. Joanna wanted to tell someone, but her parents wouldn't be any help; they would only talk to the school and everything would get lost in counselling sessions, court cases and adult mind-games. In the meantime, Veronica would find her and damage her more badly than she could imagine. Joanna felt that Veronica was stronger, more ruthless, and crazier than anyone she knew, and that any attempt to expose her would cause her to become even more violent.

Joanna didn't dare tell her friends either, afraid that they wouldn't understand or blame Joanna for becoming involved in such a weird relationship. So Joanna became more withdrawn, holding her shameful secrets inside her, wracked with guilt that she had caused Veronica to become interested in her, and worry over whether she was really a lesbian or not, since Veronica had made her have several orgasms during their sadistic sessions. Her friends took her introverted behaviour badly and blamed her for her unfriendliness and turned against her or formed new friendships. They thought she had a secret boyfriend and didn't need them anymore, or that she was taking drugs or something. But somehow Joanna just couldn't tell them the truth, it would be just too shameful to tell them all the dreadful things Veronica had done to her.

Then suddenly, just before the final exams, Veronica found another pretty girl that interested her and stopped tormenting Joanna. She couldn't believe it at first, and thought it was just another of Veronica's mind games. She kept expecting Veronica to corner her in some quiet part of the school and knee her in the tummy or rub her face in Veronica's cunt. But after a couple of weeks, Joanna realised she was free. Unfortunately, during the time that she was under Veronica's control, she hadn't been able to concentrate on her studies due to her mental turmoil, and although she put in a big effort at the end, she did badly in her exams and didn't get into university. Her parents were slightly disappointed, as neither of them had done higher education, but encouraged her to get a job or some job-training. So she ended up doing a secretarial course and worked in a number of offices.

After school Joanna found it difficult to trust men, always afraid that they would hurt her like Veronica had. On the other hand, she wasn't interested in women sexually, although she did make some nice friends through the secretarial course. She was lucky that she met Harry, who was kind and gentle, but persistent enough to gain her trust and marry her. Life with him had been fulfilling, and she loved her kids of course. But sexually she had always felt like something was missing, some deep passion and desire that the gentle sex with Harry didn't give her. Deep down, she blamed Veronica for ruining her life, including her sex life.

All these memories and feelings washed over her as Brent continued to drive his pussy-soaked cock into her mouth, despite the tears rolling down her face. He thought the tears were because of him and his great idea to make her suck another woman's pussy off his cock, while he pumped a big load down that pretty throat of hers, but the tears were from a deeper place within the semi-naked woman on her knees before him. The tears came from an earlier series of humiliations at the hand of a person just as self-centred and manipulative as him. His forcing of her to pleasure him and the overwhelming smell of a woman's sexual juice forced into her face had brought back that other time in her life when she had been even more helpless and used without mercy, a time that had changed the course of her entire life.

Joanna was jerked back to the present only when her throat filled with Brent's come, causing her to cough and splutter and pull away as another spurt hit her in the forehead and splashed all over her face and down onto her swaying breasts. She had been lost in the scattered memories of Veronica's punishments, Veronica's insults and Veronica's cunt rubbing itself all over her face. So when she started to choke and realised that now, over twenty years later she was still being forced to humiliate herself sexually, she wept even more bitterly, letting out a mournful wail and sinking face-down to the ground. She lay there weeping uncontrollably for several minutes, before suddenly feeling embarrassed at the weakness she was showing to the unfeeling man who had just used her. Then she put her bra and blouse on and left red-eyed, trying to maintain a façade of her former dignity.

That night Joanna thought deeply about the pattern of her life, what had happened with Veronica so many years ago, and her problem with Brent now. There must be some way to break this stupid pattern, and get even with these people, but she couldn't see it. She opened the fridge to look for something to make for dinner and in the bottom was a long thick cucumber. For the first time in years she associated the vegetable with her problems with Veronica, but now she looked at it and smiled, and then laughed out loud as an idea occurred to her.

Day 4

The next day, Joanna wore her sexiest blouse, with a plunging neckline and which pushed her breasts together to create an inviting deep cleavage. She wore her shortest skirt, and after deliberating over her briefest panties, decided to wear none at all. She found the reddest lipstick she could find and painted her lips to accentuate their fullness. She greeted Brent with a huge smile when he arrived, late as usual, and noticed his surprise at her provocative blouse. She dealt with a few phone calls and emails, then when it was proving to be a slow day, knocked on Brent's door and entered. She saw Brent moving quickly to close down whatever disgusting porn he was watching on his computer, and adjust himself on his chair.

'It's a bit of a slow day Mr Cunningham. I was wondering whether I could do anything to please you,' she said in her most suggestive tone, as she leaned forward over his desk to let him appreciate her cleavage in this blouse. Brent looked stunned. He had thought he had cowed this woman yesterday and made her his slave to be used and humiliated when he had the whim, until her drove her to quit and allowed him to employ a new bimbo. But now here she was, looking fabulous and attractive and trying to initiate sex with him! Her breasts looked fabulous today and he would have loved to contemplate rubbing his cock between them until he spurted all over them, but Joanna was now moving to his side of the desk.