The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna confronts Nia.
8.6k words
4.7
11k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start let me extend my continued thanks to my editors from the volunteer editor program, brucru and kenjisato. They helped turn my musings into a story. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise are mine by virtue of not taking their excellent advice.

That said this is the next of an unknown number of chapters in an interracial and raceplay story. That means there will be racial slurs, yes including that one, in the text. Sometimes used by a character with malice in the proper context of the story as it establishes characters personalities and sometimes used in a sexual context between consenting individuals engaged in raceplay. Not every chapter will use those slurs the same way if at all. Just be forewarned from the start if you aren't comfortable with raceplay and its attendant use of language, this series may not be for you.

Read through to the end for a preview of my new series, The Sweetest Berry.

Chapter 4

Pressure on Brian's bladder brought him out of deep sleep. When his eyes fluttered open, it was to the sight of Nia, naked to the waist, straddling his hips and slowly rocking back and forth. Her eyes were closed, and the vestiges of dark-purple eyeshadow clung to her lids, while massive umber-hued breasts and long loose coal-black hair swung gently in time with her shifting hips. A quiet grunt reached his ears each time her ass rolled back to his thighs.

With a croaking voice, "What the hell?"

"Mmmm, I thought I felt you wake up. I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't wait, and you looked kinda cute while you were sleeping. Your cock was awake though, the fucker was poking my ass and woke me up just begging to play."

"Where's Kali?"

"Why? Am I not enough?" She rocked back hard on his stiff shaft and got a grunt from Brian for her effort.

"Shit... oh, just asking." He felt her rise up so that his cock was half out of her pussy before slamming herself back down to fill herself. "Goddamn!"

"Don't worry, Brian, she is in the kitchen." Leaning forward, her breasts pressed hard and heavy on his chest as she kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear, "Like a good black girl should for her big white daddy." She sat up straight and still, feeling him filling her. Sparkling eyes and a mischievous grin pinned him to the bed almost as much as her weight.

"Christ, Nia. Why do you talk like that?"

"Don't like it?" A laugh filled the room and she rocked on him hard. "I know you do. You get so hard and horny when I do. Not to mention all the shit you say when we fuck. Call me nigger and everything! Bad ass white boy calling his black side piece, pieces, nigger while he fucks them."

Brian grabbed her hips and started to push, with lips pursed, like he had bit a lemon.

Sitting upright, she grabbed his hands and brought them up to her tits, holding them in place and rocking gently. "Oh, don't be mad, baby. I am fucking with you. It is fun fucking white guys and talking like this. You all get so nervous at first, but then when you get into it... oh God, the sex gets so damn hot." Her eyes closed for a minute lost in thought, a low whisper accompanied a few hard rolls of her hips, "Oh, Justin."

"Who?"

"Never mind. Ancient history. Now I answered your question, you need to answer mine. What the fuck is the deal with you and the bitch?"

"Anna?"

Releasing one of his hands, which she was pleased it had remained cupping her tit, she slapped his chest "No, Kali. Of course, her."

"It's complicated."

"Brian, if you don't answer my question, I am going to squeeze your balls until they pop like a fucking balloon." She started rocking slowly and rolling her hips while squeezing his cock with her pussy. Her earthy brown eyes shifted as red spread under his citrine toned face. "But if you tell me, I promise a wonderful reward."

He shuddered underneath her and clamped his eyes shut. His lips seemed to be moving in a slow count to ten and Nia sat still, realizing he was trying to change his focus and not cum. His normal yellow under-toned skin was flushed and red. As he silently mouthed ten, she clenched his shaft with her pussy and nearly giggled at the way his flat stomach clenched.

"Our parents are in business together. Without getting into the specifics, her dad owns a majority share of the business so if I left, it would blow back on my dad. At the same time, she has a lot of debt."

"Aww, her daddy won't pay it off?" She started to ride him gently, while a big smile spread across her face.

"Can't, the business isn't that profitable. So, I can't leave because of my dad, and she can't leave because she can't afford it."

Nia pushed halfway up his shaft before dropping back forcefully, and cooed quietly when she felt his girth spread and fill her pussy. The motion made her massive tits bounce in his hands, and Brian's blue eyes seemed to focus on the large, hard, dark-brown nipples. She nearly squeaked when he pinched one and twisted it.

"You aren't the only one that can squeeze things." The tone was low and rough, like it had been a few days before, when they had fucked in his bedroom after Brian's wife had slapped him.

Her eyes lit up when he, spoke seeing the spark of life, of passion, from him come alive without her needing to tease and coax. Nia slid forward until only the tip of his erection remained inside her and then thrust back as hard as she could, and grunted with the feeling. When she tried to repeat, Brian jacked his hips off the bed and hammered himself into her instead. The force pushed her over and Nia barely caught herself with hands on the mattress above his head.

With faces only inches apart, it took no effort to kiss, though, neither could have said who started it at that moment. Mouths parted and tongues played off each other for several seconds. When Brian broke away, he pulled Nia forward and slipped one nipple into his mouth. The tip of his tongue circled around before lashing it several times. Each time the tip of his tongue crossed her nipple, he pushed himself deeper into her pussy.

Panting above her lover, "Fuck... Sir. Why would that bitch ever stop fucking you if you fuck like—"

The words cut off, as her body started to shake and pussy clenched the hard cock inside her like a vise. One hand gripped the sheets, and the other flew to the top of his head to grab a fistful of his short brown hair. Messy, purple-clad, squeezed-shut eyelids flew open, when the first hot jet of cum splashed inside her. With the third pulse of cum, she felt herself let go and started to squirt on his cock. "OH JESUS!"

Brian released her nipple from his mouth, in shock at the feeling of warmth gushing over his thighs, eyes going wide as he looked at Nia, whose entire face was pinched together in pleasure. Her body shook as she straddled him, and he tried to lie there, still not sure what had just happened in his lap. A moment later, slow clapping from the doorway grabbed his attention. He rolled up on his shoulder to look past Nia at her sister Kali, standing just inside the bedroom watching and smirking. Her hip was pressed to the frame and filled out a tight pair of pink sweatpants, while her arms were folded across the baby-blue crop-top stretched across her breasts.

"I think she just peed on you."

"Shut up, Kali, I squirted. You're just jealous you can't." Nia opened her eyes and looked down at Brian before continuing, "I promise I did not pee on you. You just hit me right when you came and... I—"

"Peed." Kali chuckled in her low, smoky tone from the door.

"Made a muthafuckin mess." Nia rolled off Brian and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her sister with irritation. A glance back at Brian let her see he was lying in a significant wet spot from where she had gushed on him. A turn of her head, which cascaded her long black hair down over her tits, revealed the confused look on his face, as he looked alternatively between Nia and Kali.

"I am a bit of a squirter."

Kali started to say something, but was cut off when she had to dodge a pillow flung at her from the bed.

"Take it that dry white cunt doesn't?"

Regaining a bit of composure, and rising from his back to his elbows, he looked at the bed and shook his head. "No. Not with me, anyway."

"What?" Nia and Kali said almost in a single voice.

"I think she is cheating on me. Not sure, really. Not all the time anyway, but yeah, for about a year now, I think she has another guy. Bitch."

Both girls remained silent for a second, to watch Brian as he seemed to process through what he had just said. The confidence of a few minutes' prior flowed out of his shoulders which sagged a bit and the passion in his eyes faded a little. Nia reached over and grabbed his hand, interlacing her long black fingers with his, and waited another moment before breaking the silence, "Fuck her."

"Better yet fuck me," Kali piped up from the doorway and walked toward the bed. "But it may need to be later. I was trying to make breakfast and you didn't get eggs. Much fun as it would be to try, we can't just live on his dick, so someone needs to go to the store."

"I can go. I was planning on going today anyway; well, before last night I was anyway. Not to make you two wait to eat, but if you give me an hour or so, I can bring back steaks for tonight."

"Who said we were eating dinner together tonight? Maybe I got a date," Kali quipped, as she sat on the end of the bed and looked at his cock, flaccid but still impressively laying against his thigh.

Nia ran a hand up his arm. "Good, I don't have to share."

"I didn't mean to assume..." he looked at the girls with a hint of mischief twinkling in deep blue eyes.

"Oh, shut up. You know we aren't letting you go. At least, not tonight. You can definitely go get steak. Some extra protein," Nia pointedly looked at his cock, "would help fuel my plans—"

"Our plans."

"Thought you had a date, Kali." Nia almost giggled

"Cunt."

Nia blew her sister a kiss before continuing, "Would help our plans for the evening."

"Do I want to ask?" Brian looked between the sisters with feigned fear.

"Damn right you want to, but we aren't going to say. Just go to the store, get the eggs and the steak and maybe whatever else you need and come back. I am never going to turn down a man that cooks."

"I am sure we can make it worth your while. We know what every guy wants from sisters." Kali reached over and grabbed her sister's hand while winking at him.

"To see them clean his house?" Brian quickly rolled off the bed to avoid the girls as they lunged at him.

Nia looked up at him from the bed with a smile and cooed, "Look who is feeling ballsy! You better have that attitude when you get back here."

Brian smiled back and walked toward the bedroom door, swinging his naked ass for the girls as he went. "I just need to find my pants and head home to get my wallet. Text you when I am headed back. Let me know if you need anything." Pausing right outside the door, he leaned back in. "Nia, you might want to shuffle that ass to the shower. You smell like cock."

A pillow flew at the door, but he had already disappeared down the hall.

* * * * * *

Driving toward her street, Anna saw Brian's car blow the stop sign at the corner and turn away from her. A shake of her head and muttered curse slipped out when annoyance at his habit momentarily crowded out the larger issue of the past week. As the weight of the week came back, she asked the empty seat next to her, "Where the hell is he going anyway?"

With an effort of will she forced herself to turn the corner, instead of pursuing him. Her eyes flitted toward Nia's house and she scowled, "Bitch." She fixed her gaze on the other woman's car and half wondered if Nia was in Brian's car with him. The question was answered almost as soon as it formed, when the black woman walked out the front door toward her car.

"Put some fucking clothes on, you whore." Anna made a face and felt her ashwood complexion darken with anger as she looked at Nia walk across her driveway in tight, white booty shorts which almost glowed from the dark-umber skin beneath the thin fabric. Her massive chest stretched a pink T-shirt to its limit and the woman's improbably perky breasts bounced with every step, as she clearly had no bra on.

Putting her car in park and getting out, she glanced over and saw Nia staring at her over the roof of her own car. The other woman's mass of black hair looked wild and leant an untamed almost predatory sense to the look she was giving Anna.

"Morning, Anna. Haven't seen you around this weekend. New clothes?"

"Fu—" Anna saw Nia cock an eyebrow and take a step as if to move around her car which choked off the response. She looked down at her own trim heather-gray leggings and still-creased white T-shirt which had not even been washed before she had to put them on at the hotel. She was suddenly self-conscious of her small breasts poking against the shirt, and the way the leggings hugged her, otherwise, bare ass after her panties had been confiscated the night before. A blush spread across her face, which deepened even more when she saw Nia fix her eyes on the deep-red in her cheeks went down her neck.

"Yes, I did a little shopping." The ice in Anna's voice was backed up by a watery feeling in her own stomach. Without another word, she turned and headed for the front door; an itch on the back of her neck growing with the feel of Nia's eyes following her. Each step set her thin, blonde ponytail, offering scant protection from the eyes at her back.

From behind, Anna heard, "See you around, neighbor. Have a good morning." Nia's tone was light, but there was an edge that Anna could not place. It sent a shiver up her spine that was somewhere between dread and uncertainty. The heat between her legs spoke to something else, as well. As fast as possible, she opened the door and slammed it behind herself.

With a look around the house, she felt out of place, especially when her eyes crossed over where she had slapped Brian two days prior. "Damnit! Fuck! Fuck! DAMN!" Her voice rose higher and turned shrill, as she yelled into the empty house. Her fists beat the door behind her in frustration.

In frustration, she walked toward the kitchen; she stopped at the threshold when her eyes fell on the bag of thawed green beans sitting on the counter. "What the hell is this?" Scooping up the warm soggy bag, she threw it in the trash can. As it hit bottom, the sound of glass bottles clinking together made her look, and the two bottles at the bottom of the bag brought the watery feeling back to her stomach. Brian wasn't much of a drinker; then again, she had never slapped him before, either.

Deciding before anything else, she needed a shower and to get changed; she walked toward their bedroom. Immediately when she was in the bedroom, she kicked off her shoes and stepped toward her dresser. Pain shot up her leg as something stabbed her foot causing her to hop before kicking her foot up onto the top of the dresser itself. A wince passed over her face, as the bruises across her ass flared in pain. Her mind flashed back to the memory of having her hair pulled during the spanking that had created those bruises. The thought was gone in a moment, and her eyes narrowed to focus on the small, maroon button pressed into the pale white skin of her foot.

"What the hell is that?" Slender fingers grabbed the button off her foot and held it up. The silk veneer was smooth against her fingertips, and she felt her face heating quickly. Anna didn't have any blouses that color. The memory of Nia in her grey skirt and maroon blouse on Friday bloomed in her mind, "You son of a bitch." She threw the button at the bed and noticed the stain on the edge of the comforter and screamed.

"You motherfucker. You dickless motherfucker! In my house, in my goddamn bed."

In fury, she walked to the closet and grabbed a gym bag before turning on her heels back to the dresser. Slamming the bag on the dresser top, she grabbed her panty drawer handle and pulled it open so hard it banged against the runner stops. On top of her underwear, an electric-blue fabric, clearly stained, sat in a wad. Grabbing the panties, her fingers clenched in anger before she turned and ran out of the house, ponytail and ass bouncing with each stride.

* * * * * *

"She looked so scared when I said hello outside. Like she was going to blow away. That little white twat is all bark and no bite. But I think there is more to it."

"How so?" Kali sipped her coffee, while leaning on the island and looking at her sister.

"You know how Brian said she was cheating?" Nia waited for Kali to nod, "I think she might be cheating with a chick."

"How?" Kali set her cup down and leaned forward.

"I am not sure. Just kind of the way she looked at me. Maybe she doesn't hate me, she just wants to be the one fu—"

Nia was interrupted by a loud banging at her front door and an unintelligible screaming. The sisters looked at each other for a moment, before Nia checked her phone to see the doorbell camera. With a smirk, she showed the screen to Kali who laughed at the view of Anna standing there barefoot, fists clenched and banging on the door.

She slipped the phone into her waistband and winked at Kali, "Wait here. I am sure I can handle this, but would be fun to surprise her if she gets too bitchy."

"Sure. But if you are going to whip her ass, I am helping."

Speaking, as she walked to the front door, "Of course, now get your ass out of sight and be quiet."

When Nia opened the door, she was surprised and had to take a step back as Anna aggressively stepped inside. The smaller woman raised one fist which had fringes of blue fabric peeking through her fingers. Burning blue eyes blazed from her flushed face as she started to scream again.

"In my house! You whore. You fucking whore! I knew it as soon as I saw you. Stupid fucking nigger!" Anna cocked her fist filled with the panties back to throw a punch.

Nia's hand flashed out and hit Anna across the face. Unlike Brian and Anna though, Nia was not surprised by her action and quickly grabbed the smaller woman by the hair. Pulling up she pivoted, and half-threw the woman toward the back of the couch in her living room. A kick backwards sent the door slamming shut, before she advanced on Anna. As the white woman tried to regain her balance and turned to face Nia another slap caught her across the face and sent Anna over the back of the couch. Nia looked to the kitchen as she went around the couch and shook her head, as Kali started to step out to join the fray.

"Bitch, you are in my house. You barge into my house. Call me a nigger in my house. Try and hit me in my house. Fuck you and your attitude, you pissy little twat."

Anna started to scramble to her feet when she was yanked up by her ponytail and slapped a third time which sent her sprawling into the spot on the couch, where Kali had fucked Brian the night before. Anna looked up at the taller, thicker woman, only now realizing the depth of the mistake barging into Nia's home had been. She looked toward the closed door and then back up to Nia, whose heavy, angry breathing was heaving her chest with each inhalation.

Opening her mouth to speak, she could only squeak when one hand landed on her shoulder and her head was pulled back by her hair to look up at a black woman she had never seen before. Eyes flitted between the unknown woman and Nia with confusion growing deeper in her eyes. Her mouth worked wordlessly, as the two women looked at her.

"I am sorry... ah... Nia... I... it was a mistake..."

"Fucking right it was a mistake." Kali yanked Anna's hair and felt the woman shift under her grip.

"I am sorry, we can... aaahh!" Anna winced and squirmed when her hair was pulled again. "Please stop doing that." Anna squirmed, when Kali tightened her grip and tugged.