The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna learns to serve everyone.
9.2k words
4.55
7.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start let me extend my continued thanks to my editors from the volunteer editor program, brucru and neuroparenthetical. They helped turn my musings into a story. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise are mine by virtue of not taking their excellent advice.

That said this is the next of an unknown number of chapters in an interracial and raceplay story. That means there will be racial slurs, yes including that one, in the text. Sometimes used by a character with malice in the proper context of the story as it establishes characters personalities and sometimes used in a sexual context between consenting individuals engaged in raceplay. Not every chapter will use those slurs the same way if at all. Just be forewarned from the start if you aren't comfortable with raceplay and its attendant use of language, this series may not be for you.

Read through to the end for a preview of my new series, Reporting for Booty.

Chapter 5

Brian turned the key and stayed in the silence of his car for a moment. He looked to the left and saw Nia's car parked at her house. It wasn't long before she emerged from her front door and walked towards him. She was dressed conservatively, in a light purple sleeveless blouse and casual grey skirt that popped brightly against umber hued skin, her coal black hair laid flat along her back. Her smile beamed at him as she sauntered across the grass in bare feet.

When she was only a few feet away, he popped open the car door and climbed out to greet her. The sun washed over his citrine skin and sparkled in his blue eyes as he stood and stretched. While he was reaching up to pop his back, Nia slipped an arm around his waist and pushed up on tip toes to kiss him. Their lips pressed together for a long moment and Brian slid a hand down her over her ass.

Finally, they separated, and Nia's fingers wove in between his, dark and light skin tones laced back and forth. An easy gait took them up the steps to his front door. Nia swung her hip to bump against him playfully before releasing his hand. She dug a small key ring out of her pocket and unlocked the door, pushing it open and waiting for him to go in.

Brian walked in and headed for the kitchen. He took only a quick glance around the house, and nodded at how clean everything was. Nia followed close behind after shutting the door and took the moment to appreciate Brian's ass in his well-fitted black trousers. She strutted when walking into the kitchen before seating herself at the island. A smile crossed her lips as she reflected Brian had been seated in the same spot several days before on her first visit to the house. He stood next to her now and wrapped an arm around her shoulders when she slipped her arm around his hips.

Anna was standing at the refrigerator filling two glasses of water, her honey-blonde hair loose and hanging below her shoulders. Her slender legs filled out tight grey yoga pants that highlighted her thigh gap when she walked. A tight white shirt covered her torso and clung to her small bust. Her nipples were hard from the friction as she moved.

"Good girl." Nia's voice was smooth and authoritative as she set the water aside.

Anna merely nodded and stood looking down at the tile. After the confrontation with Nia, she had become much less hostile and, in many ways, even eager to please. Nia reflected briefly on the rest of that night and shifted as heat quickly spread across through her groin.

"Anna?"

"Yes, Miss Nia?"

"What did you like most about Sunday night?"

Anna flushed deeply, all the way from her cheeks to below the neckline of her plain white T-shirt. Her nipples chaffed and ached. Nia's question had become part of a new ritual; she would make Anna recount the events of that night, and every time it led to a new humiliation.

"I didn't."

"Liar." Nia slid off her stool and walked behind Anna, sliding her hands down over the smooth back of the white woman's grey yoga pants. A moment later she pushed Anna against the edge of the island and pinned her there with her pelvis. She began grinding against her while grabbing a fistful of blonde hair in her long black fingers. Nia pulled Anna's head back and to the side, so that she was looking at her and Brian. "Don't ever lie to me."

Anna gasped as her head was wrenched around. "I am sorry, Miss Nia," she squeaked. Her small hands grabbed the edge of the counter, turning white from the ferocity of her grip as she tried to keep some level of personal balance and leverage. Another rough tug pulled her against Nia, pressing her against the black woman's tits and arching her back, to thrust her own breasts forward toward the ceiling, nipples hard and betraying the game already.

"Now, what did you like best about Sunday? Was it licking my pussy like a dyke?" Nia ground her hips against Anna's small, firm ass. Then she pushed one hand along her stomach before slipping her fingers under her shirt.

"I am not a dyke." Anna winced when Nia pulled her hair, but mewled as she felt Nia's hand close on her apple sized breast.

"Liar. Was it when my sister shoved my vibrator in your ass?" Nia pinched and twisted one hard little nipple while looking at Brian. Her eyes were glowing as she looked at him, the passion of knowing how dominating Anna turned him on, and the personal pleasure of humbling the woman who had been such a racist bitch to her since they had met.

"No. I didn't like th- "

Brian's long fingers grabbed her chin and pulled her to look back at him. His deep blue eyes held her light blue eyes for a long moment. "Liar. I heard you. Liars get punished." Nia stepped out from behind Anna and grabbed her wrist while Brian grabbed the other. He released her chin, and a sharp crack filled the kitchen as his hand connected with her ass.

Anna bit her lip as Brian smacked her ass a second time. She tried unsuccessfully not to wiggle as pain shot up her backside and heat spread out from her pussy. The rolling motion of her hips earned her another smack across the ass, that time from Nia who left her hand there to caress the smaller woman's butt afterward.

Brian's low bass drew both of their attention. "You enjoyed licking Nia's juices off my balls while I fucked her."

Anna looked down at the counter and swallowed hard; she didn't want to answer. The hand on her ass slid down between her thighs and grabbed her pussy, which made her inhale sharply. Reluctantly, she nodded while fighting the urge to look up at her husband. The pressure against her cunt increased, and she could feel her pants getting wetter. There were no panties to soak up anything leaking from her. Finally, she spoke again. "Yes." A hard tap made her continue. "Yes sir."

"Damn right, 'Yes sir' you little bitch. Don't you talk to my man like he is a chump."

"Sorry, Miss Nia." Anna spread her legs wider and shifted her weight down on the fingers pressed against her pussy.

Nia moved her hand back up to Anna's ass and squeezed her cheeks. The she pushed it down inside the vulnerable and squirming woman's waist band; one long dark finger pressed on the cleft of her butt. "Whose man is he?"

"Yours... Miss Nia."

"Kali will be devastated, baby." Brian walked away from the girls and grabbed himself a beer from the fridge. After a long pull on the bottle, he leaned against the counter across from his wife and watched her face as she continued to be manhandled. Her pale skin tone was a deep red, and her eyes were starting to glaze over, but they focused sharply on her husband's face. Words formed and died on her lips as she sucked air in through gritted teeth. Brian looked around Anna to Nia with a raised eyebrow.

Nia made a claw of the hand not in the back of Anna's pants when she saw the question on his face. "Kali will fucking deal with it. I saw you first. She will just have to accept when I am willing to share. Of course she can always use the bitch. That right, bitch?" Her muscles flexed in the arm down Anna's pants and the white woman winced again.

"No. I don't like the ni-"

Nia whipped Anna's head back; the white woman tumbled to her knees, her flushed and frightened face looking up at Nia from the floor. The black woman's brown eyes bore hard into her blue ones. "Say it to my face. Call my sister a nigger to my face."

Anna shook her head while sucking her lips into her mouth. Nia learned over and tightened her grip upon her victim's hair. Her big tits straining against the buttons of the purple silk caught Anna's eye as she focused on how those buttons were identical to the maroon one she had found in her bedroom days before. "Ow, that hurts. Please, Miss Nia."

"Say it. You were so brave -- or stupid -- a moment ago. So, tell me if you are brave or stupid and say it."

"I am stupid, and your sister... FUCK!... Miss Kali is a... SHIT! Is not a nigger. I am sorry Miss Nia --, sorry for being a stupid, basic white girl."

Nia smiled as she forced the confession from his wife. She looked up at Brian as he walked around the island. Her face was at eye level with his crotch, and it was not hard for Brian to see that she was quite turned on by the entire scene. She pulled Anna forward toward her own groin and pressed the woman's face against her skirt.

"You are going to lick me and get me ready for your husband's cock."

With her face pressed against the grey wool skirt, Anna had to fumble at the back to find the hook. Her hands slid over Nia's thick, firm, ass for several second before she did so, bust was finally able to pull down the zipper. When she tugged the snug skirt down, it revealed a T-back pair of panties that matched the black woman's blouse. With her face held in place she could smell Nia's excitement and see a dark spot forming on her underwear.

Anna pulled the crotch to the side with one finger, then stuck out her tongue to start slowly lapping at the puffy lips, which were already wet. There was a hesitancy at the start, but in a few seconds, Anna had settled her ass on her heels and run her small, white hands up behind Nia to grab the black woman's round butt. Her nose was buried against Nia's mound and her fingers kneaded the other woman's ass like a cat on a blanket.

"That is a good dyke. Little pussy eating carpet muncher." Nia squeezed her thighs against Anna's head while looking at Brian. She smiled broadly watching her lover enjoy the view of his wife being forced to prepare his lover for sex. The way his pants bulged had almost the same effect on her as his wife's tongue did. She waved him closer and undid his pants so he could pull out his erection. The thick purple heard beaded pre-cum on the tip as soon as it was released.

"Now, what are you going to do with that, baby?" Brian ran a finger over her lips which she licked dutifully while looking up at him with half closed eyes.

"Well, I could bite it." She grabbed his cock and snapped her teeth at him and smirked at the way he jumped. "Or I could lick it." Nia leaned in and lapped the pre-cum from the tip of his dick. "Mmm, you taste so good. I can't get enough of you--, not since that first time I blew your fat, white cock in my house." She squeezed Anna's head with her thick thighs again and held her there until the white woman started to struggle, unable to breathe.

When Nia released Anna, she sat back to catch her breath and looked up at both her husband and her tormentor. As her eyes locked on Nia's fingers wrapped around Brian cock, she started to slide her hand inside her pants. Focused on Nia, she did not see Brian reach for the back of her head.

He yanked her hair and twisted her head back up to look at him. "Bad girl. You didn't ask to touch."

Anna swallowed and nodded as best she could. Her face was contrite a little scared as she sucked her lower lip. Evidence of her work on Nia's pussy was clear around her mouth. Her eyes were nearly on fire, and she arched a little.

"Eager, isn't she?" Brian looked at Nia who was smiling like The Cheshire Cat. "What?"

"I got a package today. Forgot all about it when I saw your sexy white ass, though." She leaned over and sucked the tip of his erection into her mouth for a moment before continuing, "I wish someone would go get it off the porch."

When he started to step back, Nia tightened her grip on his shaft and pulled him closer so she could suckle his tip again. "Not you, silly. I need you here."

"Go get the package, Anna," Brian said.

His wife got up from her knees and started toward the front door when Nia yelled from behind her, "Leave your clothes."

Anna stopped and looked back with her arms wrapped across her chest, "What?"

"I said leave your clothes."

Anna stood staring at them for several long moments before pulling her shirt above her head. Small pink nipples stood out against her pale breasts. As she pushed her tight yoga pants down a sheen of pussy juice on her thighs betrayed her yet again. Excited or not, though, the fire in her eyes had turned to fear, knowing she had to run to Nia's house and back in the nude. The idea of not leaving the house never crossed her mind as she started back toward the door, her tiny white ass waving at the two people watching her go.

When Anna walked back in the front door several minutes later, she saw Nia choking on Brian's thick cock. She stood and watched as it disappeared into her dark mouth. It wasn't anything new to her, but a combination of excitement and jealousy stirred in her chest. Her hand moved toward her bare pussy, but she stopped herself, knowing that she did not have permission to touch herself. All she could do was stand there, holding the box and watching Nia's massive tits swing while she fellated her husband until he burst.

When Brian climaxed, he pulled out and shot a thick load of cum on Nia's tits. Anna scurried over and knelt next to the black woman, waiting to be acknowledged while staring at the trail of her husband's seed -- bright against his lover's umber breasts. Her eyes focused on Nia's nipples, which were huge, hard. One had cum slowly sliding toward it.

"She looks desperate, doesn't she?" Brian sneered.

Nia ran a hand over Anna's small tits and pinched a nipple before replying. "Like a bitch in heat. You want to lick my boyfriend's cum off my titties, Anna?"

Anna nodded and flicked her eyes from Nia's tits to her face. The look on Nia's face was clear. "Yes, please. Let me be a good... dyke and clean your breasts."

"Give Brian the box and go ahead."

Anna held up the box and waited. As soon as her husband took it from her, she turned and ran her tongue around one dark areola, at first avoiding Brian's cum and just enjoying the taste and feel of Nia's breast. A few moments later, she sucked some of her husband's cum into her mouth. She had tasted him more frequently in the past week than she had in the past year, though always second-hand --cleaning up Nia or Kali after he had cum on them or in them.

As Anna became engrossed in her task, slurping noisily at her task, Brian set the box down and opened it. He looked at Nia before pulling out a pink leather belt that was covered in metal around the waist and down the narrow strip running perpendicular. "What is this?" he asked.

"A chastity belt," Nia replied with a suppressed giggle. "Figured it would be useful for teaching Anna to keep her hands to herself." Nia grabbed the belt and pushed Anna back. She deftly unfastened the complicated connections and then handed it to Anna. "Put it on."

"I don't want to." Anna looked nervously at Brian, hoping in vain for him to intervene. He simply stood there stroking his cock, keeping it thick and hard while spreading precum over its head. His gaze remained impassive. Anna hesitated before reaching for the belt. "Please, do we have to do this?"

"What 'we?'" he scoffed. "You are the one who can't behave. Yes, you have to do this."

Anna swallowed hard at her husband's words. She looked down at the crotch strap for the belt. While part of it had self-evident purpose, two spots looked off and she held up the device for Nia to see. "What are these holes for?"

"That is where these get locked in." Nia held up two bulbous cones and leered at Anna. "One for each hole. Best suited for closer to play time though. At the moment we just need to get you used to wearing it, so put it on. Now."

Fumbling with the device, she slipped it around her waist before sliding the groin guard between her legs. The leather was soft against her skin, and when she shifted her weight it rubbed gently against her thighs and mound. A shudder went through her, and she blushed deeply when she realized that Brian and Nia were still watching her, both wearing smug smiles.

Nia handed Brian the lock that had come with the set. It was a small chrome heart that would be easy to break if Anna wanted to. Her husband grabbed the top of the belt and pulled her toward him. He towered over Anna and with confidence radiating from him she had not seen or felt in over a year. When the shackle slid through the hasp on the belt, warmth spread through Anna's pussy, and she shuddered. Brian and Nia saw her mouth move when the lock clicked shut.

"What did you say?" Nia's aggressive tone filled the space between the three of them.

A blush spread down Anna's neck to her chest. "Uhm, I said... thank you."

"Of course you did." Nia ran a hand over Brian's chest and then turned to kiss him deeply.

Brian wrapped an arm around Nia and pulled her against him. His cock rubbed across her skirt and left a smear of pre-cum on the gray wool. One hand settled on her ass as the other grabbed one massive breast. When he pinched her nipple through her blouse, she moaned loudly into his mouth before pulling back.

"Come on Brian, I need to get fucked." She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward his bedroom. "You can sit by the door and watch as my boyfriend pounds my pussy."

"Thank you." Anna followed them down the hall and squirmed as her new belt rubbed around her hip and crotch.

* * * * * *

The alarm woke Brian in the morning with its insistent and incessant beeping. A groan came from the other side of the bed, and he felt Nia push his back urging him to turn it off. One of the things he had discovered in the past week was that she was not a morning person. He was a bit surprised that the alarm was waking him up, though, since he normally was awake before it could go off.

Finally finding the clock and silencing the noise, he sat up and remembered why he had slept so late and so deeply. After he and Nia had gone two rounds with Anna watching, and getting increasingly desperate, Nia had brought out her strap-on. A glance towards the foot of the bed confirmed the device was still lying where it had been dropped. He and Nia had each taken their turn riding Anna's tight ass.

His wife had protested a little at the start, saying she didn't like being used that way. She had even pulled away briefly when Nia had first started to fuck her. A few smacks on the ass had ended the protest, and once Nia's strong, black fingers were curled through Anna's blonde hair, the white woman was almost trying to throw her ass back on the long purple cock in her butt. When Brian and Nia switched places, it was the first time he had fucked Anna in any way for over a year. After cumming three times with Nia it hadn't been his best showing ever, but he had made the most of it for as long as it lasted.

When they had finished Nia had taken the chastity belt off his wife and sent her to sleep on the couch in the living room. The two of them had showered and collapsed into bed, still naked, and promptly passed out.

Brian looked over at Nia and started to reach for her. Morning person or not, he knew that the best way to wake her up early was going down on her. The grumble from his stomach stopped his hand. While eating Nia out was fun it would not fill the hole gnawing in his gut. He realized they skipped dinner the night before.