The Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His friend, still deep in my pussy said, "I'm not leaving."

I realized then, that I knew Bill's name, but had forgotten theirs. Again, that set me off. Who would have thought that being such a slut would be such a turn on.

Then Bob said, "Invite him up."

Oh my god, another orgasm. My senses and mind were on fire. The guy took the cell phone outside on the balcony. The other guy continued to fuck me and Bob fucked my mouth. All my nerve endings were on edge.

2 minutes later there is a knock on the door. His friend opened it. The guy walks in, looks around, and says, "I didn't fucking believe you."

Bob said, "Get undressed you can fuck the sluts mouth."

In no time Bill had his cock in my mouth. Again, nothing to write home about, but still quite nice.

Bill said, "She is as good as you said."

Once again a warped warm sense of pride ran through me.

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you, you can thank me with a huge load of cum." Oh my, what a slut I was being.

Meanwhile cell phone guy was hard again. He moved next to me and I stroked his cock. This was too much for Bill. He exploded in my mouth, I let him slip out and took a lot of it on my face and tits again. He moved aside and cell phone guy said, "Now I get to see if that mouth is as good as that cunt."

I smiled and said I could not wait to show him.

I was starting to get sore. I wanted to be on top. I rolled over on top of the guy in my pussy and took control. I then started sucking cell phone guy again. Bob stood next to me and I stroked his cock. Bill kept looking at my ass.

"My god she has a sexy ass," he said.

I giggled and said "that's what started this in the first place." I was taking my time with the cock in my cunt and the one in my mouth. I already had 2 loads on me, and I could feel the cock in me squishing against the load in my pussy.

Bob then said to Bill "it's a great ass, very fuckable."

I nearly choked on the cock in my mouth. Bob put something in my hand. I knew what it was. He motioned Bill to take his place. Bill had his cock in front of me. I took the lube and started lubing up his cock. He was unsure of what was going on.

Bob said, "Ask."

Again I knew what he wanted. We had role played this over and over.

When I was done lubing his cock, I straightened up. I let the cock drop out of my mouth and lifted off the one in my pussy. I took my lube filled hand and ran it up my ass and in my asshole.

I looked Bob in the eye and said, "Bill, I want you to stick that cock in my ass while these guys fuck my cunt and mouth."

I meant it too. I so wanted to be completely filled up. I said, "I want to show Bob that I can be the 3 hole cumslut he thinks I can."

With my ass all lubed up I bent over and dropped back on the cock that was fucking me. I reached in front of me and grabbed the other cock and put it in my mouth. I wiggled my ass at Bill and said, "Fill me up."

I felt Bill's hands on my ass. I felt his cock against my opening. I stopped moving. I wasn't worried. I had taken Bobs cock in my ass. I knew I could do it. I told him to go slow.

I could feel him enter me. I could feel it sliding against the cock in my pussy. I had never felt so full in my life. Everything was on fire.

Bob looked at me and said to no one in particular, "Fuck her, fuck all her slutty holes."

That was it. I burst. I came with the biggest orgasm imaginable. As I did I let go on the guy fucking me. Squirting and coming all over him. His belly, the bed, his cock, were drenched.

He moaned and said, Oh my god. That was fucking incredible. I have never felt anything like it."

With renewed passion I starting fucking all my cocks as best I could. I felt the buildup. The one in my pussy started to go. I could feel it pulse inside me. I could feel it against the load already inside me. I pushed down on him and the cock in my ass. As I did I heard Bill groan, I knew what was coming.

As slutty as I could I said, "Come on Bill, fuck my ass, fill me up, give it to me".

He started to cum, I could feel it against me. As he did he slid out of me he was still squirting. It was the first time he'd come and it was a lot. Dripping out of my ass, running down my ass, and all over my back.

I had one left. I looked at the guy I was sucking and said, "Give it to me, I want it, my face, my hair my ass, whatever you want. Give it to me."

That did it. He erupted, I swallowed some, but let the rest hit me in the face and tits. I loved the way it felt. I collapsed on the bed.

I heard Bob say, "Time to go."

The guys got dressed and left, all the while talking about how incredible I was. I just lay their basking in the praise and after glow. I had 2 loads in my cunt, one in my ass and on my back, and 3 on face and tits. I felt amazingly slutty.

I heard the door shut but Bob did not come right to me. Instead he went in the bathroom. I started feeling a little insecure. Naked, all my holes worked, covered with cum, what would happen.

Bob returned with a warm wash cloth. He wiped my lips and kissed me. He told that I was one the most amazing sexy beautiful woman he had ever seen. He climbed on top of me and slid his cock into my messy cunt.

I looked at him and said, "How does your fucktoy's little cunt feel with 2 loads of cum in it?"

He smiled and said, "Just like it should."

12