The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that even legal," Jack asked, just like I done asked Old Mister Harper.

So I explained about the police chief bein' in on it and the trial run Saturday and how we had to get her loosened up quick like so she could be servicin' people paid good money for her body with all her holes available.

"She's got to be fuckin' on all cylinders by supper time, Jack," I said.

"Don't seem right, does it Lawton," he said. It wasn't a question. "Seems like this Ms. Jeffers might be not havin' much say about what their doin' to her."

"Old Mister Harper, Pastor Brown, Chief Wallace -- they all says she's just a whore, so what she wants don't really cut no hay," I said. "'But I don't really believe none of it. Trouble is, we can't stop this here from happenin', so maybe we just try to make it easier for her to get her as stretched out as we can and ready for those big Black peckers tonight. 'Cause they're gonna do her ass no matter what she wants."

My cock was as hard as a fireplace poker thinkin' 'bout puttin' it into Ms. Jeffers, and I could see Jack was sportin' a stiff one too. We were tryin' to be decent and protective of Ms. Jeffers, but we was the ones gonna defile the only virtue she had left. Nothin' would have stopped us at that point, not even Ms. Jeffers.

I took two of the enema boxes and the lube, and Jack picked up the TV by its little top handle and we made our way up to Ms. Jeffers' place. She let us in and I told her Jack was a friend and we come to help her.

"And Jack brung this television we'll set up for you later," I said. "Might give you somethin' to do between, you know, them Black boys fuckin' your holes one night, and the white boys dumpin' into ya the next."

I don't know why I was usin' crude language, but I guess I was tryin' to think of her as a whore, not the beautiful, innocent, girl-like women I'd been with the night before. Made it easier to plunder he hind end with Jack. No need to go too easy and no need to feel guilty if she was just a whore.

Jack himself was not sayin' much, just lookin' in awe at Ms. Jeffers standin' there just wrapped up in the shirt I'd left when I hurried down the stairs that mornin'. Her large, firm tits were pushin' out, and her nipples were all hard like diamonds, and her pussy lips were hung open and I could tell us showin' up was makin' her wet, 'cause I saw her juices glistenin' down there under that corn-silk triangle.

I know she didn't want to be horny, but her body had other ideas, and that's part of the reason she was now  the most-fucked woman in Johnsons Hollow and probably the entire county.

We sat at the table and I told her Jack and I were going to fuck her ass to get her trained up for the Black boys. She just looked down at her hands on the table like she was defeated. I saw a tear drop off her cheek.

"I sure wish I wasn't a whore, Lawton," she said low. "I know theys women take it up the bum, but I sure don't know how they do it."

Jack hung his head down and I squeezed her hand and slid around and got on my knees holdin' her as she sat there, arms around her and her cheek pressed into my neck.

"We're here, Ms. Jeffers," I whispered. "Jack and I are gonna show you what to do and help get you ready for them big Black cocks. Don't you worry none."

Her tits pressed against me, and I kind of stood up, slidin' my arm under her bum and pickin' her up like she weighed nothin' at all. Jack pulled the chair away and I carried her in to the bedroom and laid her down easy.

She looked up at us, all naked and spread open, her tits heavin' as she took a breath and the tears slidin' down, and the pussy juice tricklin' even though she was scared of getting her bum fucked.

"What'cha gonna do, Lawton," she asked, all worried. "It don't get itself all wet like my other holes. It's gonna hurt bad iffin you just stick it in."

I explained to her about the enema and the KY jelly and how we were gonna start real slow 'til she was real horny and maybe came a few times. Only then would we start on her other hole.

"I know you don't believe it, but when a woman gets all fucked and done good for a while, her back door just loosens up all on its own," I said. "Might still hurt some at the first goin' in, but if we lube you up right, and take it slow, you'll even start to like it."

She looked up at me, her hand strayin' down to her pussy. She looked across at Jack who just nodded. "Why, I knew a woman that's all she wanted was to be done up the ass," he assured her. "Now, me, I'm all for a good pussy, but I sure did dump some loads up her back hole and she just a comin' like a whore every time."

"We got these here enema bottles to clean you out, Ms. Jeffers," I explained. "You just push it up in, squeeze it all up in there, and then let it all back out after a few minutes sittin' on the commode."

We got her up and naked and I gave her the enema boxes and she opened them. I figured for the first time she might do two of them. She went into the bathroom and I  closed the door so as she could do it all private like. I heard a few little gasps, and even a moan. About five minutes later we heard the toilet flush and she came out a bit bashful.

"I done it Lawton," she said. "I'm all cleaned right out."

She stopped, got a curious look on her face. "You know, Lawton, now as I remember, Mama used to clean herself out too, right before one of her boyfriends come over," she said. "You think they was doin' her up her behind like? I sure wish I could talk to Mama to ask her."

I put 'Hook Up Telephone" on my growing mental list. But at the moment it was the least of my concerns. We took her back in the bedroom, stripped out of our clothes, and started fuckin' her, and we done her for almost three hours, startin' slow by eatin' that drippin' pussy and suckin' on her inch-long nipples 'til she was cumin' and thrashin' around all over the bed, gushin' rivers of woman juice in our faces, and goin' all rigid as she rode through orgasm after orgasm.

Her pussy tasted like nothin' I'd ever had before. It was sweet, and a bit like honey, and it run out of her by times, and later I figured it was sort of addictive, 'cause even now I'd do almost anything for a taste of it.

About a half hour in, Jack was fuckin' her from behind with his good seven-plus inches. I was in her mouth, fuckin' her face like it was a cunt. She just had that effect on men, drivin' them wild and crazy so as they were doin' her like she was just a piece of warm, wet meat and not carin' at all that she was a person.  We never hurt her none, though.

She came particular hard on Jack's cock, screamin' and gruntin' as her orgasm coursed through her, forcing her to collapse on the bed, her pussy gaped open, her cunt lips all puffed and glistening, her lubricatin' juices slick all over her mound, thighs, and Jack's cock and legs. My friend did an amazing job of holding off, and we'd both agreed we'd save all our loads for her ass, hopin' to get her sort of normalized to it.

And right then was the time to take her bum. I nodded to Jack and he got her back up so her ass was in the air. I opened the tube of jelly and he squeezed big gobs of it on her crack just above that little red rosebud, and before she even knew what was happening, slid in a couple of fingers and started lubin' her up.

She let out a long, low moan as Jack worked his fingers in and out slowly, pushin' them sideways and spreadin' them apart so as he could squeeze the tube right inside her rosebud, insurin' she'd got lots inside, just like Old Mister Harper had suggested.

We didn't do anything for the next ten minutes but hold her up and usin' our fingers, pumpin' in and out of her as she moaned. Soon she was pushin' her ass up to meet Jack's fingers. He had three in her and was aimin' for four when she started buckin' faster and juice was comin' out of her cunt and I knew she was ready to cum.

Jack knew it was time, and pulled his fingers out and slid back so I could move in and slide my rock-hard cock up inside her. And I did it in one thrust, and was pumpin' in and out like it was her cunt. She was already on the verge of cumin', so it only took a minute for her to arch her back, freeze like she was a statue, and clamp down hard on my cock. I could feel her pussy juice comin' out of her and runnin' down my legs.

Like Jack, I'm more into pussy, but that first time inside Ms. Jeffers' ass was like nothin' I ever experienced. It was hot, tight, all wet with lube, and it spasmed time after time as she screamed in orgasm. But I held off and when she come back from comin', I started in on fuckin' her long and hard to get her loosened up more and used to gettin' ass fucked. I came in her 10 minutes later, dumpin' the biggest load of my life, and her comin' again from the heat of my seed up inside her where none had ever been before.

Then Jack did her for half an hour, and I did her again. She was covered in cunt juice and leaked out cum from her little rosebud hole. All by herself she smelled like a whorehouse. Her eyes were glazed over, and her fingers just kept goin' down to play with her swollen clit and pussy mound. By close to five o'clock we'd both shot two loads up her ass and we figured we'd both earned use of her pussy, so we took turns with that as she lay there like a rag doll, moanin' and comin' every few minutes.

Finally, with our two loads in her baby tunnel, we were pretty much worn out and she was just a limp pile of fuck holes almost unresponsive. Jack was covered in her juices -- literally from head to toe, and I wasn't much better. I sent him down to shower at my place and I just managed to pick her up and get her into the shower where I held her up and soaped her up good.

She had less than two hours to get ready for her nightly fucking session. Six Black men gettin' 45 minutes each. I then run a bath and slid her in and made sure she had enough strength to keep from slippin' under the water. I ran the water cold enough so as to wake her up, then went out to make coffee and scratch up some food. She'd need her strength.

Jack was back up a few minutes later, and went to fishin' a piece of TV cable up through an air vent. He run it into the living room and hooked it up the Ms. Jeffers' new TV. We were listenin' to J.R. Ewing conspiring to make some sort of fortune at the expense of somebody. I hated the show, so turned the channel to something called Growing Pains.

"What's that there noise?" Ms. Jeffers called from the bathroom.

"Just the new TV Jack brought you," I explained. "He done got it hooked up so as you can watch it whenever you want."

I heard splashin' and slippin' and in a few seconds Ms. Jeffers was trackin' water down the hall and across the carpet.

"I seen 'em in store windows, and watched it over at Ellie Johnson's once, but I ain't never watched it real like," she gushed like a little kid. "Jack got this here just for me?"

And she was in tears with the emotion of it all. And she was huggin' him and gettin' him all wet. Jack tentatively hugged back, bravin' the water, and finally clamped onto her hard. He was just as worked up because such a simple little thing had such a major impact. Then she was sittin' all naked and drippin' on the sofa as Jack showed her what all the knobs were for and how to turn the channel.

When Jack and I done her up the ass and in her pussy, we never marked her up none, or caused her any pain, so there were none of the usual bite marks and hickies. And her nipples were just hard, not swelled up from bein' bit on. But her pussy was still swollen and her rosebud showed how it was loosened up. I figured those Black cocks would gape her out a lot more, but at least she knew it didn't have to hurt too bad.

I got her to eat a sandwich and made sure she drank some coffee. I knew she'd heap in lots of sugar and she'd need her energy once them customers showed up.

"You got to do one more enema before they start on you, Ms. Jeffers," Jack said. "And make sure that lube is nice and handy. Them boys might just pump into you dry and that might not feel so good."

She nodded, all serious.

"I didn't mind it at all once I was stretched out good," she said. "And then I just relaxed and let myself cum. Them boys are big, but I'll tell them to go easy or I'll thump the floor 'til Lawton comes up and saves me."

Now it was my turn to nod.

"I'm stayin' up here for the first bit, Ms. Jeffers, if you don't mind," I said. "I can handle any trouble and that there bottom step is a long ways down if anybody wants to try me."

I'd played football and wrestled in college, and been in more than one scrap.

Ms. Jeffers seemed relieved I was gonna stick around. She hugged me, gettin' the last few drops of water off her and onto me. But I didn't care. Right then I'd of done anything for her, and so would of Jack.

"I got a real crush on you two," she said in an almost bashful, shy way. "You can come on over any time Jack. You and Lawton are the only friends I have. I never had no friends before. Now I got two."

She put on a little dress you could see through, brushed out her hair, and just before her first Black cock, did another enema. I sat at the kitchen table as the first guy came lumberin' up the stairs. He stopped mid-stride when he saw me, lettin' go of Ms. Jeffers' arm where he'd grabbed her to drag her to the bedroom.

"Never knowed you'd be here, white boy," he sneered. "I done paid good money for this whore, so you best be gone 'fore I put you out that window."

I stood up, towerin' over him a good six inches, gettin' right up close.

"These are the rules," I said, calm like. "She gets hurt in any way, YOU go out that window. I see a mark, a scratch, a bite mark on her body and you won't be suckin' on her tits or her pussy, you'll be suckin' soup through a straw for the next six weeks."

His big attitude deflated pretty quick. I made him tell Ms. Jeffers his name, what he done for work, and who his mama and pops were. I told him if he treated Ms. Jeffers right, he'd get special treatment, includin' bein' the first of her clients to use her ass.

"But go easy, cause she just got that cherry popped today," I said. "You can use all her holes but treat her good."

He just swallowed, and nodded.

"Sorry about earlier," he said, lookin' down. "I guess I was just gettin' carried away after all the talk around town about her bein' a loose, wet fuck doll. You got my word."

With that, he took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom where he fucked her for 45 minutes and came in her three times, settin' the tone for the evenin'. I knew when he cum in her cunt the first time from both of their moans and grunts as they orgasmed at the same time. Then when she sucked him hard again, I could tell from her grunts that he was pushin' into her ass. I don't know if she came, but he pumped a load in her ass at about the 30-minute mark and finally came in her pussy again with two minutes left.

I looked in a couple of times just to make sure she was okay, and got a good look at his pecker, a solid eight inches of Black cock and just over average around. I knew she could handle that, and hoped all the rest would be the same. And they were, except the old janitor who was maybe nine inches but tired out after his second load and came out to the kitchen where he and I drank coffee the last 15 minutes.

"You know Lawton," he said, "When she was at school over at Hollow High, Ms. Jeffers was the hottest thing there. All the boys was after her and even some of the teachers would have dipped their dicks into her. But she was so clueless she didn't even know she was one of god's beautiful creations. Even now she don't know she's what all men want. Her tiny, white pussy's what people kill for. I never been inside a woman so perfect."

He took another slug of his coffee.

"Miss Lawson, the guidance teacher over at the school,  laid down the law 'bout Emily Jeffers with the boys and kept a close eye on her."

"But here you are, payin' money to fuck her even while you know she precious and we're all sinnin' against her usin' her like a whore," I said, a bit heated.

He must of caught a hint of my anger, 'cause he held up his hands.

"I ain't perfect Lawton," he said. "A man like me goes through his life just tryin' to make ends meet, workin' hard, bein' discriminated against by white boys like you," he said, "and I ain't got nothin' against you personal or anything, but I done deserved that little white cunt in there even though I had to pay half a week's wages to get it for less than an hour. I remember her right well. All the other girls would be gone and she'd be in there all naked in the shower room, big tits bouncin', soapin' up her pussy, and bringin' own self off with her fingers. I watched her any chance and said one day I'd bring that little pussy off -- and I done it twice tonight and I'll be payin' hard earned money to do it again."

Ms. Jeffers heard the last of our exchange, comin' out of the bathroom after cleanin' Mr. Stephensen's cum out of her swollen holes. She held her hand to her mouth in such surprise at his revelation.

"You done watched me Mr. Stephensen," she asked. "I always hoped you did 'cause I thought you were nice and Mama always told me to be nice back to people. I didn't know you was there, but I was hopin' and I wanted to make you smile at seein' a white girl pleasurin' herself 'cause Mama said Black men like nothin better than a white girl's tits and pussy. You looked sad sometimes."

Now Mr. Stephensen was at a loss for words. Tears brimmed his lashes, and he shook his head just a bit.

"That little pussy of yours the best gift I ever had in my life," he stammered. "I dreamed about it. Then when Pastor Brown said he and Mr. Harper had you set up as a whore, I knew I had to save up and get my nine inches up inside you like I'd always dreamed. I'd of give up eatin' for a week to save enough to get a chance to dump more loads up in your baby chute."

It was probably the strangest conversation I'd ever been party to, and Ms. Jeffers was cryin' at how special Mr. Stephensen thought she was after him poundin' into her like she was a cheap whore, which I guess she was provin' to be.

Mr. Stephensen left his phone number with me just in case Ms. Jeffers ever needed anything.

The last Black boy that night was actually from Haler City, and I pegged him as trouble five minutes in. I'd laid down the rules and he just nodded, but he seemed a bit rough and I later learned he was scopin' Ms. Jeffers out for a rough crowd over where he's from. She got it rough from him and we was both glad to see the end of him.

It was past midnight and Ms. Jeffers was about dead from all the fuckin' she'd done that day, about almost eight hours with seven different cocks usin' one hole or another and comin' inside her body probably a couple dozen times.

I went in to see she was okay. I had new sheets ready and got her into the bathtub and soakin' all the fuck juices out of her body, Black man's cum floatin' like little white strings in the water. Eventually I got her up and dried off and give her some eggs and toast and some scraps of leftover ham. I wrapped a sheet around her and we set and watched television 'til it went off the air, Ms. Jeffers so tired and layin with her head in my lap starin' up at the little box just where Jack had set it up.

"Maybe I coulda been an actress," she said, her voice all yawny. "Them girls on that there show done good pretendin' they liked them guys when you knew they couldn't abide them. I done that plenty."

It was only her third day of bein' a whore, and plenty of years ahead of her I figured, every day like this just bein' used for her body and its wet holes and her tits guys could bounce and jiggle and suck at. Her nipples poked at the sheet and almost begged for my lips. But I held of at the temptation. She'd been rode hard all day and I wasn't gonna make her perform anymore. Besides, I'd already dumped three loads in her. Five in the last 24 hours or so.