The Ballad of Maggie Pt. 04

Story Info
Maggie's friends face consequences and learn of a mystery.
6.4k words
4
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie and Josi walked down the main footpath through the center of campus hand in hand. There were stares from all corners, even if most people had become accustomed to the occasional transformee. Maggie felt like she should be crippled by her two sets of enormous breasts, but she except for occasional unexpected inertia, she did fine. Her girlfriend now exceeded her height, and that seemed a bit unusual. Given her amazing appearance, Maggie wasn't sure that the seemingly mundane-looking lover wasn't the one getting all of the glances. At this point, Maggie only felt proud. Well, proud and satisfied, since Josi had just given her an impressive fuck.

"I think you're turning some heads, babe," Maggie said.

"I'm not used to the stares. I mean, I just got used to being looked at as a woman, and now it's even more intense. I mean, at least you're distracting them for me."

"I guess so. Well, a fat lot of good it will do any of them. I'm loyal to you." Maggie pulled Josi in tight to herself and felt her bosom squish and sway pleasantly with the perturbation.

Josi swallowed, her face turning beet red. "Thanks. I need some stability, I think."

They were about to reach the place where they were to part ways when both of their phones bleeped with text message sounds. It was Nichelle sending to a group chat. "Pres. Tratt called. SAT is suspended. She found out about Patricia."

"That's not good! I think we might have broken the law," Josi said. She texted back, "Meeting?" Amrita had beaten her with the same message by a fraction of a second.

"We can't. I'll take the heat," Nichelle responded. Realizing that they could do nothing, they split for class, worried and nervous.

It took Maggie some time to get comfortable in the seat, as her lower breasts kept smushing into the desk. Eventually, though, she found a way to make it work. When she did, she realized that many of her classmates had been watching her, and she turned a new shade of red. A mischievous grin on one female observer elicited a twitch in her clit-cock, and she had to refocus her attention on getting her notes ready.

Throughout class, she felt like a bad student, as her phone's screen repeatedly lit up with the back-and-forth of Society texts. The group had decided to meet at Maggie and Beth's place to plan what to do. Nichelle wouldn't be allowed to come, of course, since President Tratt had made it clear that she held Nichelle responsible for the entire incident.

Maggie and Josi made it home before dinner and headed into Maggie's room, both stripping. Maggie's clit-cock had bloomed into a raging hardon, causing Josi to swallow hard as she reclined onto the bed. While Maggie was clearly ready to get some relief, Josi gently laid her hand onto her lover's chest.

"Wait. I want to talk first."

A little disappointed, Maggie sighed and rolled away a little. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

"First, my jaw and pussy are both kind of sore. You're... You're really big." That statement caused a visible twitch. "I'm gonna help you, but I need you to help me."

Maggie nodded.

"Remember when we were walking to class today, and we got all of those stares?"

Maggie wasn't sure where this was going. "Yeah, I remember."

"Um, you said everyone was looking at me, and I, um..." Josi was clearly uncomfortable talking about this topic.

"You liked it, you little show-off, didn't you!"

"Not really. I felt mostly uncomfortable about that. I'm pretty sure I'm not an exhibitionist. You, um... You said that they were looking at me, and you were probably right, but I mean, you're way more transformed looking that I am, and I know that some of them wanted to sleep with you."

Maggie said, "Well, sure, but you know I'm loyal to you."

"That's the thing. When you said that, I imagined you fucking another girl... And I got kind of horny. I couldn't shake the image all day. Look." She pointed at her crotch. "I'm getting wet just thinking about that. Would you fuck another girl for me?"

Maggie paused. "I dunno about that. I don't want to hurt you. I mean, this thing wants to put itself into just about every pussy out there, but I really don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah. I know. It's just that I can't get this idea out of my head. Like... What if we found a friend to do it?"

"I, um... A friend? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah, I bet that there's at least one of the club members who are jonesing for a lay. Like, I bet that Wynona doesn't get much play."

"Wynona? The former guy?"

"Yeah, she wanted to continue with the old girlfriend, right? So, she's gotta like chicks."

"Okay?" Maggie was confused but weirdly interested.

Josi was apparently going for broke. "Imagine her, bouncing up and down on your clit! That petite little woman, screaming your name! I could even eat your cum out of her pussy when you are done!"

Maggie's eyes were wide open, and she savagely rolled from her stupor onto Josi who accepted her lover, legs wide open. If the pussy was really sore, Maggie's will to ease up couldn't overcome her base need, and she immediately began pounding away at her girlfriend, four huge breasts sliding up and down over the writhing form of Josi. After only a few minutes of this-- almost angry-- thrusting, Maggie exploded into Josi's pussy and bucked even harder. Josi, for her part, seemed to be on another plane of existence, and any observer wouldn't be able to distinguish whether Josi felt pleasure, pain, or both.

Finally, with girl cum streaming out of Josi's pussy, Maggie's head cleared. Josi lay back on the bed, her arms and legs all outstretched, her bosom heaving desperately for oxygen. "You okay?" Maggie suddenly felt concern.

"I think so," her lover responded. "I... I'm sorry. That was too much." The poor girl's vulva looked a bit red from the abuse.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to inflict pain."

"I know. It was my fault. But at least... At least, I know what that spell did to my head. I want to watch you fuck another girl." Josi smiled. "Besides, I think I came, like, three times there."

"Okay, okay. Still, you can't take that much every day."

"I know. That's why I'm gonna find you someone else to fuck, too. Plus, I have this idea about your pussy. We need to put stuff in it, too."

"You have ideas about my pussy?" Was the girl delirious now?

"Mmm..." Josi almost melted into the bed. "Always. Anyway, I'm gonna lay here a while."

After dinner, some of the Society for the Acceptance of the Transformed arrived at the apartment, so Maggie, Beth, and Josi had to clean up and figure out some seating, as their space was much more limited than Nichelle's place. Ultimately, just Chris, Jennifer, Petunia, Amrita, and Anna came over. Given that she was the most adept at magic and had previously acted as Nichelle's second, Anna took over as temporary president. (The group agreed that they really should have elected officers earlier.)

"We've got a potentially very big problem," Anna said. "This is bigger than our club. I mean, there's legal stuff, and we can't do much about it, but there is also the problem of blowback against the transformed."

"I just got a cruel email from one of my friends in the Indian Students Association," Amrita. "He said he heard that there were rumors of us trying to make other people like us. He did not elaborate, so I do not know if he knows about what happened at the pharmacy."

Josi asked, "Cruel?"

"He said some things about my body and about how I was not marriageable now. He is probably right."

Josi got noticeably angry, "Now, you tell that son of a bitch that you're worth more than some marriage potential! You're really awesome, and you, um, you deserve better treatment!"

"I do not think that will help. One of my female friends in the group was cc'd, and she has not responded, either, so I do not think I would get much support. Anyway, I think that if there is such an attitude on this campus, it could be a problem. I do not know what to do."

"Neither do I," Anna said, "so I think this will be a brainstorming session. As I see it, there are a few things we have to clear up. First, what do we say when someone asks about Nichelle, like if there are rumors or whatever about her?"

"I know I'm not officially a member, and I am sure I don't want to be," said Chris, "but I have some idea of what my girlfriend would want."

"Yes, please, do tell," Anna said.

"She always wears her feelings on her sleeve, and she doesn't hold back. We just say that she was looking out for her friends, and she made a mistake."

"We made a mistake," Anna interjected.

"Yeah, we did, but she is our leader. Anyway, just say that she was trying to fix some people's transformation and accidentally let some magic loose. Say it's a kind of warning or something, that she learned her lesson."

"But did she?" Beth asked. "I mean, I can't see her giving up magic. She loves the stuff, and I'm pretty sure she gets off on it."

"Hey! She wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose!" Chris responded.

"Oh, I know, but I also know that when people like something like she likes magic, it clouds their judgment."

Anna decided to stop the conversation. "We're not here to attack Nichelle, and I think Chris's response should do. Next, we need to speak up for Nichelle with the president. We can't all go, and I don't think that I should go alone. Who wants to visit President Tratt with me?"

After a pause, Maggie said, "I'll go."

"Great. Well, we're going to keep the club alive for now, since we need to help each other through this. We will also need to figure out what to do if... if Patricia Menendez decides to bring more of us to court. I don't think that... the... uh." Everyone's phones were blurting message tones.

"Jennifer's in trouble, guys!" Beth said.

The fellow transformee was reporting that she was being followed, and she posted her GPS coordinates.

"Let's go!" Maggie yelled, and she pulled Chris along with her, since he had brought his van. In the shuffle, Maggie, Josi, and Petunia made it into the van as it set off. Soon, another message just read, "help." The drive was only five minutes, and they made it to her last location, a sidewalk along a park in a residential neighborhood. The three young women jumped out and soon heard shouting.

They ran toward a clear altercation by a skating ramp. A group of three men and three women were beating someone on the ground, so the three ran headlong toward them, hoping to catch them by surprise. They were not completely successful, since they were noticed a few seconds before they reached the offenders, but they managed to push a few off of their bloodied friend.

Maggie punched at one of the women, but her opponent was too quick, and a man grabbed her from behind. Josi, however, used her newly acquired grace and some Tae Kwon Do lessons from his childhood to land some good kicks on one of the men, while Petunia locked arms with one of the men and tried to wrestle him to the ground.

Whatever degree of surprise they had, though, started to fade, as they were outnumbered, and the man Maggie fought shoved her into a concrete pillar supporting the skate ramp. Her breasts cushioned her impact, the shock wave within them somehow stimulating her. Shaking that off, she turned to face her adversary. Meanwhile, Josi was caught between two of the hoodlums, and while she kicked one hard, the other tripped her, causing her head to impact the pavement.

Petunia roared and threw the man she fought off of her. She then casually took some body blows from another of Patricia's assailants before clocking her in the face to knock her out cold. Soon, she simply took over the field of battle by picking up her first opponent and ramming him into two of the others. Her fit of violence continued, as Petunia brutally punched and pounded the miscreants until they realized that they had met their match and fled, leaving only one unconscious woman behind.

Patricia moaned and rolled out of the fetal position she had assumed. Her nose bled, and she had three knots on her face. She tried to get up, but her left wrist gave way, evidently broken. Maggie managed to hold off repeated kicks and punches until Petunia could enter the scrum and cause some damage. Josi rose slowly, holding her head and unsure of her footing.

"Thank you guys," Patricia said. "I'm... Ow."

Petunia stooped down, "Here," she said, effortlessly picking the battered friend up into a cradle hold. "Let's get you to the emergency room."

"Shit, this hurts..." Patricia then started to sob, as the adrenalin gave way to pent up fear and shame.

"What about her?" Josi asked as she pointed to the mostly unconscious woman on the ground.

Maggie had her phone out to take a picture. "I'll call it in. She can get to the hospital some other way."

It turned out Jennifer had serious enough injuries that the hospital wanted to keep her there for a couple of days. She had two cracked ribs, a concussion, a broken wrist, and bruises all over her body, especially centered on her magically enlarged vulva. Josi too had a likely concussion, but she was in good enough condition to go home.

Eventually, police arrived to take statements, but they seemed somewhat uninterested. Maggie and her friends learned the attackers had heard about the incident with Patricia the clerk and the Society for the Acceptance of the Transformed. The woman at the park was gone by the time emergency services arrived, and the police said they'd just put Maggie's photo on file. The entire time, they seemed annoyed that Maggie and Petunia would try to press charges or get justice. Both were infuriated by the time they could head back for a night's rest, and it was late.

When they got back, Beth was in bed, and the others had dispersed. Maggie and Petunia helped the sore and woozy Josi into bed.

Josi said, "You need taking care of," as she looked at Maggie's crotch. Her clit-cock had gone through her skirt's waistband and up into her shirt.

Maggie sighed. "Yeah, well, I'm not making you do anything like that right now; you're not ready."

"Petunia could!" Josi blurted out.

Petunia was getting ready to go, but she stood straight up at the exclamation and slowly turned to look at Josi. "I beg your pardon!"

"It's true. She's not contagious anymore; you know that. I bet you give a killer blow job."

Maggie tried to shrug the talk off. "It must be the drugs."

"It's not the drugs! I wanna watch you two fuck, and then I want to go to sleep."

"You wanna watch?" Petunia asked.

"Uh huh. I think it would be hot."

"Well... I have some straight guy sexuality in me from my... condition. I bet you kept that, too, and I bet you wanna watch some girl-on-girl action. You're fucked up right now, though, girlie, and I don't think you're thinking straight."

"It's the cure. Maggie, tell her about the cure."

"Sigh. Okay, so when they fixed the curse on Josi, something happened to her head. Nichelle and Anna said that she probably has a new fetish, and she thinks that her new fetish is watching me fuck someone else."

"Is that right?" Petunia said. Her nipples clearly pointed into her tanktop at this point. "I'd be willing to give it a go, then, but Josi has to promise me one thing."

"What's that?" Josi asked.

"You don't get to bitch and moan, because you got cuckolded. You complain that I got in the way of your relationship, and I'll give you another concussion, you hear? This is all on you."

Josi swallowed. "Can I be naked?" she asked, looking at Petunia who now towered over her imposingly.

Petunia smiled, "If this is gonna be like this, then I got another rule. If I'm here in this apartment with you, and you ain't got any other company who might complain, then you had damn well better be stark fuckin' naked at all times."

Josi quickly disrobed, though her speed was a bit too fast, and she groaned in pain as her shirt went over her head.

"Easy now, cowgirl," Maggie said, though her priorities in the moment had shifted. As Petunia took control, so did her yearnings. Realizing Josi would need somewhere comfortable, though, she grabbed a beanbag chair from the living room and brought it in. When she was back in, both women were nude, and Petunia eyed Maggie hungrily.

"Now, let's get ready to fuck that oversized love nub of yours. Strip!" Petunia commanded. Maggie didn't need to be told again, and she flung her clothes off in all directions. "On the bed! When I fuck a woman, I'm the one in charge."

"Okay," Maggie whispered. At this point, she just wanted to penetrate something. She lay down, expecting Petunia to do cowgirl, but instead, she sat directly on Maggie's face. Maggie sputtered, as she tried to get her bearings. Once there, though, she started licking. Petunia had a large 1 and a half inch clitoris so Maggie sucked it into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. At the same time, she reached at Petunia's body to try to paw at her breasts, but the angle was all wrong, and Petunia was a long woman. Instead she just caressed her hard, muscular abs and sides.

"Think more about my pussy and less about my tummy. Now, lick!" Petunia commanded as she squeezed Maggie's head between her thighs. Maggie could only grunt in response as she gasped for breath. Still, she put her focus on Petunia's now very wet groin. Maggie gave a hard suck, circling the clit with her tongue, doing her best to vary what she was doing.

Petunia grabbed her own boobs and massaged them sensually, softly cooing at the delights that reverberated from her loins. She looked over at the stunned Josi who was slowly fingering herself. Petunia smiled, "Did I tell you that you could do that?"

"No, ma'am," Josi said, suddenly stopping her hand.

"Okay, don't do that yet. Right now, I want you to spread your arms and legs wide." Josi complied. "Good, you can... Mmm... relax, but I don't want to see you jilling off until I tell you you can." With that, Maggie hit a nerve, and Petunia bore down her crotch into Maggie's face. Maggie gave her all trying to finish the woman off, sucking and licking and clamping her lips over the demanding clitoris. Pussy juice and saliva ran down her face onto the bed as Petunia bellowed her climactic success.

She dismounted and said, "Okay, that was alright. Now, while I come down from that, I'm gonna play with your tits. I've never gotten with a chick with six of them before." Petunia grinned as the desperately panting Maggie twitched. She ran her hands through the six huge boobs, tweaking the great dark nipples as she went. Smiling, she stooped down to suck on one, and Maggie moaned loudly. Petunia squeezed Maggie's lowest pair around her clit-cock, and she watched as Maggie writhed in need.

Petunia then rolled her own substantial breasts over Maggie's from top set to bottom set, trying to get the nipples the touch along the way. Breathing heavily, she built a rhythm, as she was nearly mounting Maggie. The jiggling and tweaking were incredibly erotic to Maggie, and Petunia's efforts had become too much.

Maggie gripped her dominatrix's hips and tried to force them onto her own groin, desperately wanting to stick her clit-cock into something warm, wet, and soft. Petunia smiled. "The human dick cow has some fire in her after all. Let's see what this sucker can do." She then let Maggie slide her engorged member into her cunt. "Ooh, honey, that's a big 'un."

Maggie smiled, finding her road to peace. She bucked her hips, but Petunia forced her down. "No, no, we savor the moment. I'm in charge, remember?" Maggie, again frustrated, managed a squeak. "Good, now I'm going to go my own pace." She then used her substantial pelvic floor muscles to squeeze Maggie's stone-hard megaclitoris. Then, Petunia lifted herself up slowly, released her pussy's grip, and dropped down. Maggie grunted.

12