The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widened and I looked behind me, only to be met by James's evil grin as he continued railing me.

"Yeah, you heard me, you little whore. How would you like it if I had those pathetic little cock and balls removed and gave you a tight little pussy? Would you like to have that for Daddy?"

I continued looking at James with soft, doe eyes, but nodded slowly.

He continued speaking as his BWC split my ass in two. "I like your little cocklet as a trophy. Reminds you of what you used to be and what I fucking claimed. But I can keep that around--maybe have it saved in resin as a trophy. I want you to have a real pussy. You're a horny little bitch and you should have a real pussy for me to fuck."

He was much less articulate than usual, but I believed that James was being fully honest. He was going to have my balls and dicklet removed. To be fair, these didn't see any action anyway. James had seen to it that I could no longer get erections. As small as my little Korean cock already was when I met James, the operation reduced it to a small fraction of even that.

Why shouldn't I have it removed? No. Why shouldn't James have it removed? More specifically, why shouldn't James remove the useless little cock and balls from his property and replace it with an artificial pussy? I--James's property--was worthless except as a thing to please James. What more use was my little junk?

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar pulsating deep inside of me. James was going to cum! James was going to fill his little bitch with his cum. I felt so grateful to be worthy of this gift.

Moments later, James pulled me deeper onto him, and held me in place as he delivered a few more quick, short thrusts. I could feel his cum filling my insides. I could feel it permeating in me. Though I knew, both logically and from frequent memory, that most of his cum would soon fall out of my ass, and that I would have to clean myself out, I tried to imagine his seed staying inside of me. I tried to imagine it reaching to every crevice of my body. I tried to imagine it filling my veins, filling my stomach, filling my mind. I tried to imagine it staying inside of me, where it belonged. Then I thought about my future pussy. Not a 'boy pussy,' and not a had-this-from-birth pussy, but something specifically made in my body to receive James's cum. Indeed, if James decided to have me 'fixed' and fully transition me with bottom surgery, he would effectively be perfecting his creation with a receptacle specifically for his cock and cum. I exhaled yearningly at the thought.

SMACK!!

My ass jiggled for several moments from James's spank.

"That's a good girl," James cooed, "And I meant what I said. I want you to have a cunt. A real cunt. We don't need that useless little thing poking through your panties anymore."

"Yes, thank you, Daddy."

"Now go get started on dinner, China Doll. I expect that you'll have to order some groceries. And cook for two. I've already texted your sister. She'll be over tonight for dinner."

Shit.

James continued, "And I think that tonight will be the night that I introduce her to my new fuck doll. How does that sound to you, Fuck Doll?"

I sat silently for a moment on the bed, stunned. I needed to process this, but I knew better than not to reply to my Sir.

"Y-yes, Daddy," I struggled to maintain my serene smile as the horror washed over me. Would Ari recognize me in my current state? With the changes to my face, ass, hips, breasts, and hair, I barely recognized myself in the mirror. Indeed, it had been nearly a year since Ari had seen the scrawny little Korean guy that was her brother. Would she recognize me under this bimbo fuck-doll body that James had built?

Further, regardless of whether Ari recognized me, how could she continue to see James when he saw that he--functionally--had an Asian bimbo trophy wife bouncing around his house? Surely, I thought, Ari wouldn't keep seeing him after meeting the Frankenstein maid and fuck doll he kept around. How did he expect her not to turn the other way and run? The hope of scaring Ari away from James softened the preemptive humiliation.

James immediately dashed these hopes.

"By the way, Fuck Doll," James sat back on the bed and grinned, as if relishing my upcoming response, "Ari is about to get a call from the hospital's legal team. Unfortunately, the hospital she works at 'discovered' evidence that she mishandled patient files." He winked at the word, 'discovered.' "She'll of course lose her job immediately. And depending on some decisions by the hospital's management, she may be under investigation for a lawsuit, or even criminal charges."

'Fuck you,' I thought to myself, recanting much of my affinity for this psychopath, 'Do what you want to me, but leave Ari out of this.' I knew better than to say anything out loud, but James's smile grew like a sadistic Chesire cat as the horror and realization grew on my face. James's firm had recently acquired the hospital, and James had clearly orchestrated this 'discovery' to get my sister fired.

James chuckled before continuing, "I'm afraid that won't be the end of your dear sister's bad luck. Her landlord just received an anonymous tip that our girl may be selling drugs out of her apartment. After all, what else could explain the stream of random white men coming in and out of her place? In either case, under state law, her landlord will be well within his rights when he sends her the eviction notice."

My horror shifted into impotent rage. Why had James orchestrated Ari's eviction? I knew that she was a slut for white guys. It hurt deeply that this contributed to James's attack on her autonomy.

James pushed himself from the doorframe and stepped out of the room. "All that to say, China Doll, chill at least two bottles tonight. Your sister will need a shoulder to cry on. And probably a place to stay, so clean the master bedroom. Make sure that the bed is made and that candles are ready."

I looked at James in stunned silence. Though not exactly at James but past his head. My mind was still trying to comprehend everything that had transpired. With two phone calls, James had made Ari unemployed, houseless, and under threat of criminal and civil litigation. The latter of which would be completely under James's control.

I felt as if James had orchestrated a chess game against me. But using his privilege--both as an attractive white man and his socioeconomic privilege--James had tied my hands behind my back before the match. So, all that I could do was watch as my pieces were removed from the board and James put my family into checkmate. Now, not only was I James's mentally broken maid and bimbofied sex slave, but my sister was soon on the chopping block. And there was nothing that I could do to stop him.

Further, that undesirable feeling--that feeling that I dared not admit--rose in my chest. Jealousy. Beyond my protective urge over Ari, I felt jealous at the thought of having to share James. I hated myself for how strongly I felt this. And I hated myself for how much it contributed to me wanting to protect Ari from James. I had scarcely felt such a protective desire with Ari's previous boyfriends. Though I hated myself admitting this, much of my motivation to keep her from James was wanting James to myself.

I snapped out of my rumination as James pulled his phone from his pocket. When James gave me an order, he expected a 'Yes, Sir,' 'Yes, Daddy,' or some similarly submissive acknowledgement. And he expected it immediately. Failure to do so meant that I would receive a painful shock to my collar.

"Yes, S-Si-," was all that I could get out before a debilitating shock brought me down into a fetal position.

b

"What was that, Fuck Doll?" James smiled as he looked at me, his thumb postured threateningly over his phone.

I gathered myself as quickly as I could and returned to my suppliant kneeling position.

"Y-Yes, S-Sir." I could barely get the words out through the tears that streamed down my cheeks. My voice caught and it took everything I had not to start sobbing where I was.

"Good Girl," my Master put his phone back into his pocket and blithely stepped out of the room.

I laid on the bed for several minutes before I could bring myself to stand up and get to work. But by seven o'clock sharp, a hot dinner filled a perfectly set table. Wine was chilling in an expensive glass carafe. And James's bedroom was ready. I wasn't sure whether James expected to fuck Ari before or after introducing her to his maid. Or whether he planned to do this at the same time. Either way, I was terrified of the night's events. My terror turned out to be justified.

***

A soft, shy knock on the door reverberated through James's house. James's heavy footsteps descended the stairs. I put the finishing touches on the dining room table, then scurried to the staircase. I'd hope to be up in my room before James let Ari in. James's large hand stopped me in my tracks.

"Where do you think you're going, China Doll?"

We were close to the front door, and I was afraid that Ari would hear our exchange."

"T-to my bedr-"

James interrupted. "No, Fuck Doll. Get changed into your maid outfit. The one with the ruffles that push the skirt up. Then get back to the kitchen where you belong. How else will you serve us more wine when I call for you?"

Would this be my introduction to Ari? My introduction as 'Kimmy, James's little Korean maid'?

"Y-yes, Sir." I knew better than to answer immediately.

"Good girl," James slapped my ass as I pattered up to my bedroom. I was wearing naught but a thin, black thong, a floral apron, and a black choker. The choker with a built-in tracking and punishment system that James used to control me. I hadn't put on a bra, so I needed to move slowly enough that the bouncing of my implants wouldn't hurt my chest. From my bedroom, I heard James open the door.

"Ah, there's my girl!" James's resonant voice carried into the kitchen as if he was standing next to me. "You've had a rough day, Girlie!"

As I changed out of the apron and slid on the dress, I heard Ari speaking in broken, sobbing tones. I couldn't make out what she said. By contrast, I could hear James more clearly. I pulled the string of the lacey corset tight as James spoke.

"Hey there!" I imagined James as a predator, comforting his victim even as his trap closed in around her. "No need for tears now! You're here. You can stay as long as you need. And I can help you find a good lawyer. It sounds like you'll need one. But let's forget about that now--my housekeeper has wine chilling on the table. I'll introduce you two in a bit."

I heard James's obnoxious footfalls as the pair went from the foyer to the dining room. After I pulled up the garter belt and stockings, and retouched my makeup and hair, I quietly tiptoed down the stairs and around the opposite side of the house toward the dining room. I hoped dearly not to be seen. The threshold between the dining room and the kitchen had no door, so I leaned against the opposite side of the wall so as not to be seen.

"Let's pour you something to take the edge off," I heard James as he poured two glasses. "Also, before I forget, I have a gift for you. I hope that this helps."

I imagined Ari's eyes widening as she sniffled in response, "R-really?"

"Of course, Darling! Here."

I heard paper tearing and tape being pulled from a box.

Ari gasped, "James! This is too much!"

"Well, you've been talking for a while about how much you wanted a new phone. This is the best on the market. Much better than what you can buy through your own phone plan."

No. Oh no. James had gotten her a new phone. And like the one he bought me; he surely had put the same tracking and control software on it. Soon, he would have access to all her personal accounts and be able to filter the messages and traffic that she sent or received.

"Here," James continued, "Let me help you start the data transfer from your old phone. It's a super easy process. While I'm doing that, there's more in the box."

I heard more rustling, followed by a gasp from Ari.

"W-wait--what? Is this real?"

"Two carats of real, yes. You mentioned that you love diamonds. Also, the choker that it's attached to is good, thick velvet. Put it on! Let me see you in it."

I fell to my knees as the realization struck me. My hand traveled to the velvet choker that tightly circled my own neck. I dared not take it off, because the inevitable shock that it would produce if I tried to remove it would give me away.

I frantically thought about what to do. I hadn't realized how quickly things would escalate, but this was it. This was the moment. As soon as James bricked Ari's old phone, downloaded its data, and got Ari into that choker, Ari would never again leave this house of her own volition. Ari would be a slave, much like me.

Despite my mind racing, my heart dropped at Ari's next words. "Oh my god it's so comfortable! I love it! I need to find a mirror."

"No need," James replied. "The data transfer is complete. Here, try out the new self-facing camera!"

This was it. Like mine, Ari's life as a free person was over. She just didn't realize it yet.

"Oh my god CUTE!" I didn't understand how Ari could be gushing about how a diamond-studded choker made her look, despite the events of the day. As much as I loved my sister, she was nothing if not vain.

"But wait, there's more!" James made a dorky late-night infomercial impression, "It's also a smart device. Kind of like a smart watch that links to your phone, but more accurate because it checks your pulse and vitals directly from the neck. I'll show you how the app works later."

"Oh wow! Really? It's so thin! I would never have guessed!"

"It's a life changing little device." I could hear the sinister undertone in James's voice. "I can't wait to show you the features."

I stayed on my knees, staring at the tile as the pair laughed and talked. They ate slowly, which thankfully gave me time to process the situation. Ari had always been a lightweight, so by the time they finished the second bottle of chilled white wine, I could hear her slurring her speech and becoming less coherent.

Eventually, James sighed and brought the conversation to an end.

"Well, Beautiful," James said, "It's time to get you to bed." Ari giggled both from the compliment and the innuendo. A rich, handsome white man was about to fuck her.

James went on. "But before we do, I think it's time that I introduce you to my housekeeper." I heard a ringing as James tapped a fork against the side of his wineglass. We both knew that this was unnecessary, as I was a mere twenty feet away on the other side of the kitchen wall. But he probably enjoyed the show of my subservience.

I gulped as I stepped out from around the threshold and into the dining room. James was facing me, and Ari's back was toward me. James smiled triumphantly as he motioned behind Ari, who turned around.

At first, her eyes widened in shock. I could see her looking at me up and down. Specifically, her eyes paused and narrowed at my tits and hips. My tits bulged from my much-too-tight blouse. My surgically expanded hips accented the ruffled petticoats which pushed up my hem, revealing my smooth thighs. To me, I looked more goofy than sexy.

I saw as Ari's inebriated expression changed from shock to suspicion. She stuttered.

"D-does she... does she just clean for you? Why is she dressed like that?"

"She does what I ask." James's matter-of-fact tone expressed that he had no shame or reservations about the situation. "In fact, she's actually a trans girl. The discrimination has been terrible--she was kicked out of her apartment and fired from her job. Something that you can empathize with! I took her in and gave her a job and a place to stay. She chooses her own uniform. And far be it from me to tell her what to wear, right? It's good for a trans girl to wear something that she finds self-actualizing. Isn't that right, Kimmy?"

I gulped but spoke in a clear, high voice. "Yes, Sir."

Ari continued to look at me with suspicion. "So... you just hired this transgender girl? As a maid? And she lives with you?"

It didn't escape me that Ari clearly didn't recognize her own brother. While this hurt in part, I was grateful to be saved from that shame. At least for now.

"That's right," James replied in his nonchalant tone, "She's gone through a lot in the past year. I'm just doing what I can to help her be what she truly is." James's grin grew into his sadistic, Chesire cat smile as he looked at me. "Here, Kimmy gets to be exactly what she's meant to be. She can live in the body she should have been born in. I just helped Kimmy become what she's been on the inside for her whole life."

Ouch. After all this time, and after being enslaved, tortured, and raped by this sadistic man, he was still able to hurt my pride. An impressive feat given that I had no pride remaining.

But James wasn't satisfied. He wanted my affirmation. He looked me square in the eye.

"Isn't that right, China Doll?"

Even in her state of intoxication, Ari cringed at 'China Doll.' But she didn't have the gumption to say anything. Like with every other white, abusive boyfriend that my Asian sister had, she let that comment slide.

I knew better than to keep James waiting. "Yes, Sir."

Ari blinked. Her eyes narrowed as she continued to stare at me. I could tell that there was something about me that she was trying to put together. In her state of shock (and having consumed nearly two bottles of wine), she hadn't quite recognized that the bimbo house maid standing in front of her was Jung, her younger brother.

James paused for a moment before he continued. "I'm surprised you don't recognize her, Ari. Parenthetically, haven't you found it weird that your little brother hasn't visited you in nearly a year? Or is he not that important in your life right now?"

It took about five seconds after James's statement for Ari's eyes to widen and her jaw to fall open. Her chin came forward so much with her mouth agape and eyes popping out that I half expected her to fall out of her chair. She blinked several times, shook her head, and tried to speak. But no sound came from her lips.

"Yeah, I thought not," James laughed nonchalantly as if he was discussing a local Lacrosse game. "Ari, let me introduce you to Kimmy--formerly known as Jung."

Ari's lips continued to move, but all that she could make was stuttering noises.

"Th-that's im-impossible... Jung--I mean Kimmy--I had no idea! What the hell? How long has this been a thing? Does Mom know? Of course not--b-but why didn't you tell me?"

She went on like this for a few more seconds. I wanted to respond, but James shook his head and put his finger to his lips. I was fairly certain that after one word, my shock choker would put me on the ground. I smiled my porcelain, Stepford wife smile and looked to James for permission to speak. He didn't grant it.

"Kimmy is shy," James leaned back in his chair and looked out the window. He looked like a bored parent letting a toddler finish a tantrum. "Kimmy, why don't you go back to the kitchen and get your sister another bottle."

I obediently turned around and started toward the kitchen. Ari started to protest.

"W-wait. No. I want to talk to my brother. Er--sister? What the fuck is going on here? Was this planned?"

"Look at me, Ari."

I was in the kitchen by this point, but I knew that she would obey him.

"There's a good girl." James spoke in his smooth, late-night radio host voice. "I want you to tell me whether I'm mistaken."

Ari continued to slur her words. She was more than slightly confused. "You know Kimmy. You've known Kimmy much longer than I have. You've known Kimmy your entire life, even if by that other name. Tell me: did Kimmy act like a normal boy growing up?"