The Bangover

Story Info
Kyle has a fuck fest with his main sluts.
2.3k words
4.02
20.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning as the sun rose, Kyle was pumping his first load into Marie's cunt and finally fell back as he ran dry. He and Marie then kissed and she stroked his dick, dancing her tongue with his.

"What should we do today?" Kyle asked as he regained his strength.

Marie thought, shaking her tits for her son's enjoyment as she continued stroking him. "Why not have a party? I've been dying to have an orgy for weeks."

Kyle grinned. "So have I. With so many new bitches to break in, I haven't had the time."

Marie smiled and lay him back, mounting his dick. "Just leave everything to me, baby. We're gonna have so much fun, so many bitches and activities. We're gonna fuck that huge cock of yours right into hell."

******

Kyle awoke to another blowjob from Marie and smiled, rubbing her head softly. After swallowing his load, she sat up and Kyle feasted on her tits, anxious to fuck her again.

"Ah, ah, ah," Marie said with a wag of her finger, "I have a surprise for you downstairs."

Kyle stood and Marie led him downstairs by his dick, which instantly swelled when he saw the sight before him. In the living room were six naked sluts; namely: Victoria, Melanie, Vanessa, Candace, Selena and June.

"Hi Kyle," they all said in unison.

"All of them for me?" Kyke asked with a bright smile.

"All for you, bro," Candace replied as Victoria brought out shots for everyone and they all took some as they frolicked around naked, the girls sucking each other's tits and eating their pussies as Selena sucked Kyle off.

Soon, Marie was getting eaten out by Vanessa while Victoria ate out Candace. Melanie meanwhile was riding Kyle as he sucked June's tits. Melanie was soon getting fucked in missionary while sucking on Victoria's strapon.

After fucking her to a hard orgasm, Kyle sat up to get sucked off by Victoria before she swiftly mounted his dick and began bouncing her ass up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned as Candace and Vanessa were nearby, rubbing their pussies together as they kissed and watched their hung younger brother go at it. He then had their rapt attention as he drilled Victoria in doggy, squeezing her bouncing tits as his balls slapped against her cunt, her ass squeezing his cock as it trying to juice out his cum.

Selena then pulled him out and began sucking him again, fondling his nuts as she slurped down his whole length. He then began fucking her ass brutally as well while Candace held him from behind, rubbing his ass as he battered Selena's pussy.

He and his sister kissed before she held up her tits for him to suck as Selena screamed as his dick plowed into her. Kyle went through them, fucking them each for 30 minutes before moving on to the next slut.

Candace was now sucking Marie's tits while Vanessa fucked her as with a strap on. Meanwhile, Kyle was hammering Melanie's pussy madly while he kissed Selena and sucked her tits while June was eating Selena's ass.

"Oh fuck!" Melanie screamed while pushing back at him, Kyle grunting as he burst deep inside her. June pulled him out and began to slurp on his cock with his cum drooling down her chin and onto her tits while Melanie and Selena both began licking her clean.

Selena then took Kyle's cock between her tits and he began to thrust, getting rock hard again while he watched June and Melanie 69. Soon after, he was aggressively fucking Selena's face before Victoria crawled up behind him and began to suck his nuts.

"Holy shit..." he whispered, fucking Selena's faster as Victoria licked up to his asshole and proved deeper. Kyle grunted and pulled from Selena's mouth, shooting a large wad of jizz all over her face and tits, Victoria beginning to kiss, suck and lick all over her as Kyle moved to fuck her ass.

He then began transitioning from her to Selena's pussy, fucking them both as furiously as he could. Victoria braced herself on her arms as Kyle grabbed her hips and began to really give it to her, Selena now munching her pussy.

Marie now was on her back, June fucking her vigorously with a thick black strap on while sucking her tits. Melanie was on her hands and knees, eating Vanessa while Candace was violently fucking her ass with a thick dildo. It was too much as Kyle felt his nuts again beginning to boil.

"OH DADDY! FUCK ME HARD!" she screamed out as he lifted her ass and drive into her deeper. She starts moaning louder and louder as he took her tits into my hands one at a time, circling her nipples with his fingers as he fucked her faster and faster.

"FUCK YOURSELF ON MY COCK BITCH!!" Kyle moaned as she thrusted back at him, burying his dick in her ass as he grabbed her hair. She started to quiver as he began to finger her cunt simultaneously, keeping time to rhythmic gyrations.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK, DADDY! I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG" She screamed out as she went limp for a minute before trying to start up again. Seeing that she was almost spent, Kyle had Selena move away and lay Victoria down on the floor and spread her legs so he can fuck his slut until he could unload. Kyle gently inserted his cock into her pussy and start slowly thrusting in and out, slowly picking up speed as she squirmed under him.

"Cum for me, Daddy, cum in me." Victoria moaned as Kyle quickened his pace and she started bucking in tandem to his furious thrusts. He then began to grunt and spasm as he unloaded into her. He had barely finished when June appeared and pulled him and swallowed his cock as Kyle moaned.

Meanwhile, Candace was getting fingered by Melanie and Selena while she used a vibrator on her pussy. At the same time, June was riding Kyle's face while Victoria bounced her ass on his dick in reverse cowgirl. Kyle couldn't help but moan into June's cunt as he could heard the loud grunts of Vanessa as Marie ate her out.

Victoria then dismounted and returned to sucking Kyle's cock, licking his nuts as well while Melanie moved in behind her with a strapon. Victoria was now getting railed as June rapidly pounded her ass Kyle plunging his cock down her throat as the entire group went at it without stopping.

A little while later, Marie was eating out Candace while Victoria ate out Melanie and Kyle was balls deep inside Selena, fucking her brutally while squeezing her bouncing tits.

"Oh god! Oh fuck!" Selena screamed as she came hard on Kyle's dick before she got up and began to suck him off. June kissed him and rubbed his nipples, as she gagged on his dick. Kyle then began pounding June in missionary, sucking her tits as he railed her deep and hard.

"Yeah!" June screamed, "fuck me! Fuck my dirty cunt!"

A little after, Kyle was aggressively fucking Marie in doggy as she lapped at June's pussy. Cassidy and Vanessa held a strapon between them and were slamming their cunts together.

"YES BABY!!!" Marie begged, "FUCK ME HARD!!"

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, barely able to hold back from cumming in her. He moved in Melanie and began fucking her in doggy as well while he fingered Candace's cunt. Beginning to fuck her next, he kissed Vanessa and sucked her tits while she fondled his balls.

"Don't cum yet, baby..." Vanessa whispered, "you still have 4 more cunts to destroy."

Vanessa then shoved her pussy to his mouth and began to ride his face while he gripped her ass. He felt someone then lick around his dickhead before he felt Melanie sink her pussy down on his cock. The mouth then began to lick and suck his nuts.

Kyle was in heaven, Vanessa was screaming loudly as she beat her fist on the bed. Melanie came twice on Kyle's dick as he grabbed her tits, struggling not to fire inside her. She clawed his chest as her pussy clenched and Marie pulled her off before Kyle could erupt.

Letting his balls settle, he slid into his middle sister next and began to ram her furiously and she yelped as he gripped her hair and began to drive into her furiously. Entering June, she squeezed him tightly with her cunt and he cried out, barely stopping his cock from exploding into her.

"Yes Kyle baby!" June cried, "Pound me you hung motherfucker!!"

His hips smacked loudly against her ass and they both screamed out together. "Oh my god, it's so fucking good!"

"Fuck her baby!" Marie yelled, "make those tits bounce!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Kyle yelled as he pulled out, sliding into Victoria.

"YES!!" Selena screamed, Candace fisting her as they watched Victoria get fucked.

Kyle braced himself on his exhausted arms and began to drill her hard and deep as her tits bounced so hard they nearly knocked her unconscious. Victoria gripped the back of his head and he fucked like a machine, both of them moaning and kissing.

"Faster, baby... faster," she moaned, "oh just like that!"

Kyle groaned deeply, his balls slapping repeatedly against her ass. His hands moved over her huge globes as his wet dick slammed brutally into her pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh god, oh god!" Victoria screamed, consumed by her insatiable lust.

He could heard the groans of the others as he kept at it. Marie was getting her pussy eaten by Selena while June was getting her ass eaten by Melanie and Candace. Soon, he could simply take no more. He pulled out and waited for his cum to to recede before he brutally fucked her into another orgasm.

Kyle was brimming with semen, I felt it. The day went on and on, with fucking, with cunnilingus, with tit-rubs that I will be grinning about when I'm toothless and gray.

After bringing Victoria to a third explosive climax, Kyle was balls-deep in Candace. She was on all fours, while Vanessa sat on Candace's tanned rump so she could have Kyle suck her tits. She made those great big tits of hers burble up under her chin and halfway up his cheeks. As if this wasn't enough, Marie had grabbed his right hand and was using it to bring herself off AGAIN.

Managing to survive this, he soon was railing his mother in missionary, her legs on his shoulders as he filled her long and hard thrusts. He fucked her to four orgasms and pulled out, waiting until his orgasm settled to unleash hell on June's ass.

June came like a maniac, Kyle pulling his cock out for Candace to suck clean. Candace gripped him at the root and swallowed his entire length as Selena got behind her and fondled her tits. Kyle groaned, knowing he couldn't last. Finally, he rammed his cock down her throat and let loose.

Gallons of boiling hot cum shot down her throat, the thick ooze filling her stomach. Candace's eyes watered as Kyle's held her face to his crotch, emptying his nuts. Just as she thought she'd pass out, Kyle pulled back, shooting another long strand onto her tits.

His dick was still rock hard and soon, Selena was on fours getting it up her pussy. She screamed louder and louder, Kyle fucking her like a mad machine. Victoria then began to rub Selena's clit frantically and her pussy clamped Kyle's dick tightly. He avoided cumming and grabbed her tits, Selena cumming hard on his cock.

He pulled out and Selena fell hard onto the bed, rubbing her pussy. Victoria grinned seeing Kyle's dick dripping with Selena's juices and began to suck him off aggressively. Kyle gripped her scalp tightly, fucking her face. Once she was finished, Kyle plowed her doggy.

He grabbed her neck and slapped her ass with every thrust. Victoria screamed louder and louder, throwing her ass back against his hips. All the other sluts watched, enraptured at them as she fingered the sleeves or got off on the assortment of dildos.

Kyle was giving all his energy into her, ramming his fat cock up her tight hole. He was so filled with need that he was practically foaming at the mouth, about to cum a tidal wave of semen into her.

Marie smiling at his red face came and took his left hand and had it squeeze her massive tit. And suddenly Kyle could not hold out one moment longer. A fucking aquarium of cum shifted inside him and his overworked ejaculatory system burned. The fluids in him were searingly hot.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!!!" Kyle yelled out as he burst into Victoria's pussy, cumming over 4 gallons of hot jizz into her pussy. His hot seed pulsed deep into the sweaty whore over and over.

Victoria quieted and Kyle ran dry.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou...", the slut cried. "Pussy so full...so good..." Kyle pulled out with a wet plop, his cum dribbling out of the freshly-fucked cunt.

Marie stepped between them and kneeled, slurping a few loads from the lovely and tasty cunt into her own mouth. She then turned to her son and sucked his cock clean, sucking the last of his cum out before she and other sluts kissed, sharing it with each other.

******

Early the next morning, Kyle was on the living room floor, Marie bouncing on his cock. Kyle sucked her tits as she grabbed a half full bottle of champagne and chugged it, letting the rich liquor flow down her massive tits and mix with the milk entering her son's mouth.

"Come on, baby," she pleaded, "Just a little longer!"

He then cried out and came violently inside of her, stuffing her pussy full of his precious seed. Marie kissed him and slowly dismounted, cum from the hours of fucking still oozing from her cunt.

Then the front door opened and Emily entered, just arriving from the Bahamas where she had been shooting a hardcore porn movie.

"What the fuck happened here?" she asked, seeing the assortment of empty wine and beer bottles, juice covered dildos, jizz stains and gag balls.

"One hell of a party," Kyle breathlessly replied.