The Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I was going to the kitchen to make breakfast for Lucas when I heard the sound of pots and dishes. I smiled thinking that Lucas had beaten me to the punch and was making breakfast for me. Maybe we could cook it together like we'd done in the old days.

I walked into the kitchen and there she was. Tanya had on one of Lucas's old T shirts. She probably didn't have anything on under it. Even without a bra, her breasts dwarfed mine. A T-shirt is supposed to be formless but somehow she made the shirt look pornographic. I always thought that my legs were my best feature, but hers were so tan and so curvaceous that I just wanted to run away.

She looked up as I entered the kitchen and said, "Sorry, I wanted to have breakfast with Lucas before I head in to work." She didn't smirk. She didn't give me a sarcastic smile or anything like that. But it was obvious. She was simply throwing the fact that she was fucking my husband in my face. And unlike my fling with Jerry, they weren't just having ten minute quickies in a cheap motel. They were making love to each other all night long and actually sleeping together. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room. The sex, I could handle. I had to, because I'd started this whole thing. In my mind I'd thought that he'd fuck her a few times and we'd be even. It might even be good for us in the long run because Lucas having sex with her would take some of the sting out of my betrayal.

I guess I thought that after the test today, he'd simply tell her that it had been fun, but it was time for them to go their separate ways. Lucas sleeping with her was too intimate. I hated that more than them having sex. I never slept in a bed all night with Jerry. I never had him wrap his arms around me and hold me while I slept. That wasn't Jerry's fucking job or his place. That would have been too weird. The only man I ever wanted to do that with was Lucas. He was taking this whole fucking thing too far.

Then I thought that maybe he was getting a different type of payback against me. Maybe he had thought of all the times that I'd fucked Jerry and then came home and had Lucas cuddle me at night. That had to be a slap in his face to have his wife go out and fuck another guy and then come home and expect him to cuddle her to sleep. God damn it I WAS SO FUCKING STUPID.

Another thing that went through my mind was why Lucas would ever want to have sex with me again. Every time he looked at me he'd be faced with two facts. The first one was that another man had fucked me for over a month. I'd heard that to some men, even if it only happened once they just never wanted to be with that woman again. It was okay for them to go out and fuck some other man's woman, but once their wife fucked someone else she was damaged goods.

The second thing was why Lucas would ever want me again if he could have Tanya. My body simply couldn't compete with her on any level. While it was true she was several years younger than I am, my body didn't look like that when I was her age or even younger. The only appeal I'd had for Lucas was the fact that he loved me so much and I'd practically destroyed that by cheating on him.

I still had a few cards up my sleeve but my options were becoming more limited every day. Today's DNA test was my big gun. When the doctor Mauried Lucas it would be a slam dunk for me. For those of you who don't recognized the term Mauried. It's one of those new terms that are constantly being recognized by the dictionary. Maurying refers to the act of being told that, "You ARE the father," like Maury does on his TV show.

So when Lucas gets Mauried this morning, I'll breathe a sigh of relief and start planning the rest of my Tanya free life. I will become the best wife and the best mother on the planet. I will never look at another man. I will not so much as allow the preacher to kiss me on the cheek after he baptizes one of my children from now on. Lucas will think I'm afraid of men. Except for Lucas himself I'll become so dickaphobic that Lucas will have to change our baby's diapers if it's a boy.

Of course, as I climbed the stairs to go cry in my room, things got even worse. What could possibly be worse than the pictures I was imagining of Lucas fucking Tanya and seeing those huge breasts of hers shaking and that ass of hers jiggling when he slapped it? Try this. The phone rang when I got into the bedroom. It was the Sheriff calling. He wanted to know whether or not I knew where Tanya was.

"Yes Sheriff," I said. "She's here."

"It figures," he said. "I called her five times last night and she didn't go home. Either that or she was too busy to pick up her God damned phone. Could you tell her to bring you in with her this morning?"

"Sure Sheriff," I said, trying to be polite and helpful the way I'd promised.

"I really hate doing this," he said. "The DA is going to formally charge you this morning."

"Charge me with what?" I screamed.

"He wants to throw the fucking book at you," said the Sheriff. "He's going to charge you as an accessory to murder in Ted's case. He's also trying to get you charged as a conspirator in the robbery and he even wants to make you an accessory in your own shooting."

I couldn't think of anything to say. There was dead silence over the phone line. "I'm sure you're too smart to try to run, right?" he said. "I mean you're pregnant. Plus there's the fact that Tanya is right there with you and also the fact that running would only make you look guilty. You have a good chance of getting off. The only evidence they have against you is Shorter's word."

"Sheriff, could you please get them to do this later in the day or even tomorrow," I said. "I have a very important doctor's appointment this morning. It's been scheduled for over two weeks."

"Yeah, let's let that horse's ass be the one who has to wait for a while this time. Just give me a call and let me know if it'll be later today or tomorrow. I'm sorry again," he said. And as he hung up the phone, I got the idea that he really was.

A few hours later, I was really nervous as I sat in the doctor's office and waited for her to come in. I'd known my doctor for a very long time. She was a jolly chunky woman in her mid- fifties with a house full of kids of her own.

"It's about time you two got started," she said. "After all of these years of whining and telling me you had to wait until you hit a certain age or had enough money to have kids, I was going to tell you both to either shit or get off the pot."

I laughed nervously.

"You're smart though," she continued. "It's a good idea to get a full DNA work up for the baby very early so we can spot any possible anomalies. It also makes me feel good because most of the time when I do DNA profiles it's usually one teenager trying to prove that another is the father of her baby."

"It's good to see that married couples who are happy can use modern technology too."

"Can we just have the results?" I asked.

"Boy, are we snippy today?" she smiled. I was at the point where I was seriously thinking about kicking her jolly fat ass and just taking the envelope.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" she asked. "I don't see any possible markers for any type of infant disease or any fetal DNA anomalies. It looks like you're going to have a very healthy baby."

"Doctor, does the baby look like it will inherit more of my family's genetic characteristics or Angela's," asked Lucas. Again I realized how smart he was. He'd gotten to the gist of the matter without being base or classless.

"Let me check," said the doctor. Her eyes got really big.

"Uhm, there's no other way to say this," she said. "The baby can't possibly be Angela's. Is she acting as a surrogate mother?"

Lucas and I looked at each other crazily. He took my hand to try to calm me down. I felt great to have him touching me again for the first time in what seemed like years.

"Oh, sorry," said the doctor. "I mixed up your samples. Angela is indeed the mother. But, oh my..."

"Don't worry about it, doctor," said Lucas. My heart lurched in my chest. I almost thought it would stop beating.

"Was there some kind of accident?" asked the doctor. "Were you raped?"

Lucas thrust my hand away from him like it was covered in flaming shit. "Yeah Doc," he said. "There was an accident."

"Well, it really doesn't matter who the biological father is," began the doctor. "Or the biological mother either. What matters is that the child is loved and cared for, right?"

"Exactly," said Lucas loudly.

We left the doctor's office with me on the verge of tears. As we got back in the Jeep, Lucas didn't even look at me. I looked across the seat from him and realized that he was as close to tears as I was. I realized then that without meaning to, I'd hurt him again. Having kids was always one of the dreams that Lucas and I shared. He'd been so close to fatherhood he could taste it, only to have me snatch it right back out of his mouth. It was like pulling a lollipop out of a child's mouth before he even gotten a lick.

What made it worse was the doctor's stupidity. Even though Lucas had been sure my baby wasn't his, this doctor had told him that he was a father only to yank it back moments later. When Lucas had reached for my hand, I'd been sure that we were going to get back together.

"Luke, we can raise this baby together," I said. I grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go of it. "Luke, I can have this one taken care of and we can make another one together. That one will be OUR baby just like we planned."

"That would be like you," he snapped. "Killing an innocent child just to cover up what you did to us. It's so easy for you to say, fuck it, we'll make another one. Sometimes I wonder if I ever really knew you, Angela."

We drove in silence for a while. "I'll be expecting you to honor your promise," he said. "We already signed the divorce papers. I'll have my lawyer submit them to the court. Your half of my savings will give you enough money to live on for a few years. It would last longer than that if you do move in with your mom. You'll be able to get your baby started out in life in a good way. I don't begrudge you the money Angela. Take it in good conscience for all the years that we had together before you ruined us. But I need some kind of closure and to move on with my life. So please find someplace else to live. Because honestly, seeing you every day still hurts me a little."

I didn't even bother to reply. I was so close to having him back. When he'd grabbed my hand it had told me everything I needed to know. It was time for plan B. I'd given it some serious thought since the day that I'd found out he was fucking that whore. I'd signed the divorce papers although I didn't agree with them because I knew that I'd need the money. Lucas would be giving me over a hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It would come in handy. Of course I'd pay a hundred times that amount to have Lucas back, so spending the money wouldn't hurt me at all. He could always make more money. But I couldn't replace Lucas if I tried.

As soon as we got to the house, I called the Sheriff's department and asked for Tanya. When she came on the line she was shocked that I'd called her.

"What do you want, Mrs. Blue?" she asked guardedly.

"You may as well call me Angela," I said. "You won Tanya. We got the results today. Lucas needs you right now. And I need to ask you a favor."

"Let me get this straight," she said. "You're calling me to come and comfort Lucas?"

"Yes," I said sadly.

"And you need a favor from me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said again.

"What do you need?" she asked. She was a far better person than I was. I realized it then. If I had been in her position, I'd have burned her without thinking about it. If Lucas had been the father, the first thing I'd have done was to make him swear never to see that bitch again. We'd probably have moved out of the town within weeks.

"Your uncle says that the main reason that the DA wants to charge me is because of Jerry's testimony," I said. "Would it be possible for you to arrange a meeting between us so I can talk to him? He really isn't telling the truth about me helping to plan the robbery. There's also the fact that I need to tell him that he's going to be a father."

"I'm sure I can do that for you Angela," she said. "Tell Lucas I'm on my way."

"And Angela," she threw in. "I'm really sorry."

* * * * * *

Jerry

I was shocked when they told me I had a visitor. I couldn't think of anyone in this town who'd want to visit me. I was even more surprised when they moved me to one of the small interview rooms and chained my feet to the floor. This wasn't like a visit from my lawyer, where they just let him interview me through the bars of my cell. I sat down at a table. There were no bars in the room, there was a table and two chairs nothing else.

That little hot bitch, the deputy, walked into the room and took off my hand cuffs.

"Ooh baby, are we going to do it right here?" I asked. "She looked behind her to make sure the door was closed. I was still wondering what miss hotness would want with me. She turned around and smiled at me and brushed her hair out of her eyes. Then, before I could react, she slapped the shit out me.

"First off, murderer," she hissed. "Don't call me your fucking baby. I can't wait until you fry. I took your cuffs off as a courtesy. Let me see your hands." I held my hands out and she put the cuffs back on.

"You acted like an asshole," she said. "So you don't deserve any courtesy." There was something different about her. It was as if she couldn't stop smiling. She actually wasn't even thinking about me, she was distracted somehow.

She walked to the door and opened it. I was totally blown away when banana tits walked into the room. Her tits seemed to be a bit bigger than I remembered them. Maybe they were a bit fuller too. But she wasn't in the same class as Miss Hotness.

She sat down across the table from me.

"Jerry, I need you to do something for me," she said.

"Why would I do anything for you?" I asked.

"Four reasons," she said.

"Wow," I said. "That's a lot of fucking reasons. What are they?"

"First off, because you love me," she said. I tried really hard not to laugh. This bitch was stupid. I shot her in the head and she thought I loved her.

"Secondly, because I'll get you out of here," she said. I started smiling at her and changed my expression to the same sappy lovesick one I'd used when I was fucking her.

"Third, because I'll give you a hundred thousand dollars," she said. I was all ears by then.

"And lastly, because I'm carrying your baby," she rubbed her stomach as she said it. I could tell she was looking to see my reaction. I tried to smile even wider because I was sure she wanted to think that it was happy news for me. In actuality I really didn't care. I don't know why the cow was calling it my baby. The little monster was growing in HER stomach not mine. She'd better go back to her hubby and try to palm her puppy off on him.

But the rest of it, the part about getting me the fuck out of here and a hundred grand. It all sounded great. With a hundred grand I could make it to Mexico. There was no extradition from there. After a while, the heat would be off of me and I'd buy myself a new identity and come back.

"Baby, you had me at I love you," I said. "I just wish I wasn't wearing these cuffs so I could rub your tummy.

"Why did you tell them that I was part of it?" she asked. "I knew that you'd only shot me to make it seem like we didn't know each other. So why tell them that I was a part of it."

I looked at the floor and gave her an Oscar winning performance.

"You're right Honey," I said. "I shot you to throw them off of our trail and protect you. But those fucking cops play mind games. First they told me that you'd died and I went a little bit crazy. Then they told me that you were fine and they were just fucking with me. They told me that you were back with Mustang Man. Then they showed me pictures of you riding around town with him. They asked me how it felt to have MY woman fucking some other guy every night. You're mine Angela," I said.

She just looked at me. I could tell she was buying it. How stupid could she be, really?

"I have to admit this, Honey," I said. "I was jealous. I mean that pussy between your legs is mine. So I made up that stuff about us planning the robbery together so they'd put you in jail too and maybe we could be together. I'm sorry." I searched her face for further traces of stupidity and found them. She actually had the look on her face that a good con man tries to hide when he's found a mark. She thought that she was going to con me. The bitch was even stupider than I gave her credit for.

"What do you need me to do Honey?" I asked.

"First," she said. "I need you to tell them that I didn't do it. They don't believe you anyway but that way I won't have to waste part of our money paying a lawyer." I nodded my head because I already knew that that part was true. The old cowboy Sheriff told me I was lying every fucking day, so giving her that wouldn't cost me anything.

"After that, I'll put the money together," she said. "You'll need it mostly in cash and a few money cards. The money cards will help you get gas or things like that or to reserve motel rooms over the phone. Of course, you'll have to get away by yourself. If we were together at first they'd be able to find us easier, especially since dragging a pregnant woman with you would only slow you down. I'll join you wherever you end up after our baby is born and can travel." I nodded as if I believed her.

"As we escape, I need you to do one thing on your way out," she said. "It will prove to me that you really do love me and our child."

"Anything, Honey," I said. "I told you a long time ago I'd do anything for you."

"Remember how you proved your love for me by trying to protect me during the robbery?" I nodded.

"Well I need you to do the same thing for that female deputy who just left the room, only baby, don't miss."

I knew then that she wanted me to kill the deputy. "I won't miss her Honey," I said. "But everyone else around here will. I'll drill her right between the eyes."

She blew me a kiss since the table was so wide that we couldn't touch. "Tell them today," she said. "I'll start getting the money together tomorrow morning. Hopefully, by the weekend you'll be free as a bird."

I knew then exactly what was going on. That bitch was crazy. The real reason she wanted to help me get out and to pay me wasn't because she loved me. She was trying to use me. The real thing that she wanted was that little gray eyed deputy dead. The deputy was the same ball of hotness I'd seen drooling over banana tits' husband at the race. Hubby had caught me and banana tits together the next day. He was probably on the verge of leaving her for the hot deputy. The baby probably wasn't even mine. She was even using the rug rat she was carrying to try to suck me in.

Well, I'll go along with parts of her plan anyway, I thought. A few minutes after she left, Deputy Hot pants came back into the room. As she and another deputy put me in leg irons and released my chains from the floor so I could go back to my cell, I asked her if the Sheriff was available.

"I'll send him to your cell," she told me.

A short time later, he arrived in all of his Sheriff-y goodness. He looked at me like it was still the days of the old west and I was a notorious horse thief or bank robber. I guess it wasn't too far from being true.

"What the hell do you want now?" he asked.

"I want to tell the truth," I said. Even as I said it, I slipped into acting mode. I hunched my shoulders and looked down at the floor and then back up at him. My face, especially my eyes and my body language all seemed to say that I had seen the light and I was really sorry.