The Bank Heist

Story Info
One last robbery has its benefits.
2.2k words
3.71
34.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is just fiction so please save your pointless comments on how unrealistic this is etc**

I had been in trouble all my life and this time I knew I was going down for a long time. I ad to have one more fix of a robbery. It felt like a drug, I couldn't get enough of them. I had been watching this bank for a while to check out security guards etc. I asked one of my ex cell mates if he could help me with the CCTV cameras and he managed to fix the picture so it would seem like everything was fine.

I knew the security guard went on his lunch break about now so this was it. Now or never. I burst through the doors holding my gun in the air. "This is a robbery! Everyone out front and against the wall!" I shouted as I fired a shot into the air. I only ever used blank bullets, luckily I have never had to shoot anyone.

I quickly turned around and locked the door as everyone filed out and did as I said. There weren't many people in the bank at the time, I made sure of that before I stormed the place. As the CCTV was covered and I knew I would be going down after this anyway I didn't care about my face being seen.

There were about 10 people in the bank lined up against the wall. 3 ageing men, the male bank manager, 3 female clerks, one young female customer and 2 middle aged women. I immediately noticed 2 of the female clerks, they were hot. One was blonde and one was a redhead, they couldn't have been older than mid thirties both of them. I also noticed the young female customer. She looked really scared. The others weren't really anything to call home about.

"You!" I shouted at the bank manager. "Open the vault and get inside! And all of you apart from you 3 follow him!" Pointing at the female clerks and the customer to stay behind. They did as they were told albeit with a bit of hesitancy. I made him shut the door behind him and lock it.

The 3 women in front of me looked really scared. I thought I might as well go down fighting if I'm going down. Let's have some fun with them.

"So, ladies what are your names? You first." Pointing my gun at the blonde. She hesitantly answered "D-D-Donna." She kept looking at the floor as she spoke. I then pointed the gun at thee redhead. "Can't you read my name tag dick head?!" I was shocked at the answer that came out her mouth. She was feisty, clearly matches her hair. I walked up to her, face to face. I looked down and holding the name tag in my hand I read it out "Hayley." I snarled back at her. I stepped to the side to the customer. "And you?" I asked her. "Steph" she said in a quiet voice.

"So ladies, before we carry on I need to know that you aren't going to cause me any trouble." I walked over to each one, still pointing the gun at them. Donna and Steph both shook their heads no. Hayley was clearly going to be a problem as she decided to spit in my face. I wiped away the spit and grabbed her by then back of her air, yanking it back and placed the gun in her mouth. "Do you think I'm playing little bitch?!" This time she looked scared, realising she might have overstepped the mark.

I pulled out a zip tie from my pocket and handed it to Donna, pointing the gun in her stomach. "Tie Hayley's hands behind her back and make sure they are tight." No one said a word as Donna did as I asked and stepped back in line.

"Now let me ask again, are you going to be any trouble?" They all shocked their head no. Hayley shot me a filthy look. I laughed to myself at this, I think she needs to know who is in charge.

Donna and Hayley are wearing conservative white shirts and black skirts with 3 inch heels. The hems of their skirts are just above the knee. Their shirts are a little see through, Donna looks like she is wearing a plain white bra but Hayley is clearly wearing a frilly blue one. Steph is dressed in a yellow summery flowery dress with matching yellow 4 inch heels and clutching a yellow purse. Clearly that's her favourite colour. I wonder to myself if her underwear is the same colour. I will get to see soon enough!

"You!" I snapped at Donna. "Face Hayley and unbutton her blouse." They all had shocked looks on their faces. "What?! You can't be serious!" Donna snapped back at me. "Try me!" Waving the gun at her.

She knew she had no choice so slowly stepped forward, turned to Hayley and shakily reached her hands up and started to unbutton her blouse. After a couple of minutes all buttons were undone and without realising she had even pushed the sized apart, revealing Hayley's ample bosom. Donna stood there for a couple of minutes then stepped back in line. I walked up to Donna and ran the gun slowly between her cleavage. I could tell her breathing was getting slightly easier but she was trying to hide it. She must have been enjoying it but didn't like the fact she was.

I told the other 2 to place their hands in front of them and zip tied them together. I then began to unbutton Donna's blouse and revealed her plain white bra. Her breasts weren't as big as Hayley's but still a good size.

Steph was going to be a bit more difficult as she was in a dress. Luckily there was a zip in the back, I slid it down her back and slipped the straps down her arms. Her full breasts came into view as she wasn't wearing a bra. Clearly the dress had enough support. Her nipples hardened as the cold air hit them. Her areoles full and brown. The dress bunching around her arms in front of her.

"Well it seems quite unfair that one person is more on view than the others. I think we need to even this out." I stepped behind Donna and unclasped her bra, pushing the straps off her shoulders, the cups still in place. Hayley's was a front clasping bra. I unhooked that and at the same time, I pulled the cups off their breasts. Bot sets of breasts were in good shape, holding position. Nipples automatically hardening at the cold air. The air conditioning working wonders right now.

I stood back admiring the view in front of me. 3 sets of beautiful breasts looking straight at me. All girls had a scared look on their faces, wondering what was going to happen to them. Luckily I knew the people in the vault wouldn't be able to call anyone as their phones wouldn't work there so I had time it play with so to speak.

I decided I needed to have a play with all of them. Without saying a word I walked over to Donna and started cupping her breasts in my free hand, I didn't let the gun out of my other hand. They were a good size. I lent down and took a nipple in my mouth. She gasps as my lips wrapped around her nipple and teased it with my tongue. I gave both breasts the attention they so desired. I kept this going for a few minutes.

I then moved onto Steph. Hers were slightly smaller but her areoles were big. I did the same thing to her and they tasted just as good. After a while of teasing Steph's tits I moved to the side and looked Hayley in the eyes. She puffed out her chest ready for me. I gave her a smirk. I moved my head down and took one of her nipples in my mouth but this time I bit down on it. She let out a yelp, not expecting that. I pulled back and laughed. "That's what you get when you try and fuck with me! Maybe you will think again next time!"

"Now Donna, I want you to take on of Hayley's nipples in your mouth and Steph, you are to take the other." As I said this I pointed the gun at each of them. They didn't hesitate and both did as I said. I was getting rock hard watching this. 2 hot girls sucking on another hot girls tits. This is stuff dreams are made of. I took out my phone and started recording. I needed to keep this. I placed my phone on the shelf in position as Hayley let out a moan.

I told them to stop which they did and stood back in line. I walked behind them and yanked the 2 skirts and dress down in quick succession. Donna was wearing matching white panties, clearly just for comfort as they weren't that sexy. Donna was wearing a thong as her tight ass was in full view. Steph surprisingly wasn't wearing any underwear at all. She must love how the breeze feels under her summer dress. I yanked both Hayley's and Donna's panties down as well now they were in all their glory.

I walked around to the front. Donna had a slight blonde bush, her carpet matching her curtains. Steph had a nice little landing strip and Hayley was fully waxed unsurprisingly. I'm sure I could see a slight shine to all of them. They must secretly be enjoying this.

I dropped my trousers and freed my thick 8 inch cock and told them all to drop to their knees. I made them crawl over to me on their knees. My cock now lined up with their sexy faces as I told them to take it in turns to suck me off and don't think of trying any funny business. They listened to me as for the next half an hour or so I have all 3 of them hungrily eating my cock, balls being sucked, a few slaps of my cock across their faces.

I step back with them still on their knees in front of me. I tell Hayley to stand up in front of Donna and tell Steph to get behind Donna on her knees. With them all in position I push Hayley forward so her pussy is in line with Donna's face, pointing the gun at Donna's head he instruct her to start licking which she does and also telling Steph to start licking Donna's asshole out. She hesitates but when I point the gun at her head she begins. She gags at first at the taste as her tongue darts in and out of Donna's ass.

I stand behind Steph and slam my cock into her pussy without warning which jolts her forward and so on. I fuck Steph hard and fast, seeing them all go at each other turns me on. Donna is clearly turned on as she is now teasing her own nipples.

After fucking her for a while I tell them to switch and I do the same thing to Donna.

I decide I need to have Hayley as my final bit of fun. I tell Donna and Steph to get in 69 position and get each other off but not before I do. If they do there will be consequences.

I get Hayley on all fours and fuck her loose pussy for a while, sliding in and out easily. Clearly she has had plenty of sexual partners. Looking down I see her puckered asshole staring at me. Lets see how much action this hole has had I think to myself.

I pull out of her pussy and quick as a flash line myself up to her tight asshole. To my surprise it is extremely tight. She winces at the pain of my cock forcing its way into her. When I am finally fully inside her I speed up my thrusts as I grab onto her hips. Fucking her hard and fast now I look over at the other girls and they are really going at it. I can feel myself getting close as I pull out of her ass and spinning her around I tell her to suck my cock again. The taste of her asshole causes her to gag.

I grab hold of her head and face fuck her, showing my cock to the back of her throat, gagging her.

I can feel myself getting close as I pull out of her mouth and release my load all over her face, covering her.

I tell the other girls that they can now cum and they do, letting out a loud moan as they do.

I stand up and get dressed, grabbing my phone and some cash from the tills as I head out the door.

The police are outside waiting for me as expected. Not a bad way to go I think to myself as I place my hands on my head dropping to my knees.