The Banning Family Court Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to be in there later." Max said as he patted Mallory's ass firmly.

When Robert and Max sat down, John took hold of Mallory's wrists and cuffed them to the leg supports on the front of the bench. He walked around the bound body of Mallory and looked at her ass.

"Everyone can see your pussy and asshole. They will be doing more than just looking."

John picked up the cane and stood behind Mallory to her left. He quickly brought the cane down across Mallory's asscheeks. A second stroke quickly followed and Mallory yelled out as the stroke landed high on her thighs. John put the cane back on the table as Doris got up, holding the leather strap in her hand. She then walked behind Mallory and took a warmup swing before bringing the strap down across Mallory's asscheeks. Doris concentrated her next blows across the middle of Mallory's ass. The sound of the leather striking Mallory echoed in the large room. When Doris finished, she rubbed Mallory's ass.

"Getting red, but I think your ass will be much redder before we are done." Doris said as she returned to her chair.

"We will start with this side of the room but not Alex, Logan or Peter. They will go last." John said. "Paul, your turn."

Paul stood up and walked to the table and picked up the cane. He moved behind Mallory on the right. Being left handed, he would apply his strokes from a different angle. John delivered two strokes quickly across the top of Mallory's ass. Cheryl was already walking to the table before Paul replaced the cane on the table.

"Looks like Chery really wants a piece of Mallory's ass." Lizzy whispered to Gabby.

Gabby didn't reply. She was looking at Mallory's ass and wished it was herself in Mallory's place.

Cheryl delivered four hard strokes to Mallory's ass. Before she sat down, she ran her finger down Mallory's ass crack and rubbed her slit.

"No reason you can't have a little fun." Cheryl taunted Mallory and some of the family members laughed.

Cheryl handed the strap to her daughter Debbie. She took the strap and stood to Mallory's left. She delivered four strokes but they weren't as hard as the ones her mother had given. Debbie put the strap down and Debbie's brother Michael took his turn. He used the cane on Mallory, striking the middle of her asscheeks as hard as he could. Mallory screamed in pain.

Catherine was next. She smiled as she approached the table. She stood behind Mallory and ran a finger over her ass.

"If I had my way, I would give you fifty strokes with the strap and have ten men fuck you in your ass and all of them cum in your mouth. But, sadly, I'm not."

Catherine picked up the strap and delivered four sharp swats across Mallory's ass and thighs. When she finished, her husband Max took the cane and gave Mallory two strokes. Mallory's ass was welted and very red when Max finished and none of his daughters wanted to take a turn. Lizzy took the strap and gave Mallory four swats. Gabby did not want to do anything. Robert and Denise each gave her two strokes of the cane and when Taylor passed her turn, John announced that was enough.

Robert and Max uncuffed Mallory from the bench. She had difficulty standing but Doris snapped at Mallory and told her to get into position. Shakily, Mallory stood with her legs spread and put her hands behind her head. She remembered to bring her elbows back so that her tits were thrust forward.

"You will now service any female who wishes while the rest of the family watches." John announced.

"Not that, please. I don't like having sex with women and don't let my sons watch, please. Something else." Mallory cried.

Ignoring Mallory's pleading, John had Robert and Max remove the bench and bring out a large padded mat, which they placed on the floor. John then told Mallory to stand in the middle of the mat and to get down on all fours. Slowly, Mallory complied as tears rolled down her face. She looked at her husband but all Alex did was to tell her to kneel down and get her ass up in the air.

"If you want your pussy licked, we have a slave willing to do it so just undress and get ready." John announced. Denise and Taylor stood up and began to undress. All the men stared as the mother and daughter removed their clothes. Denise was naked first and walked toward Mallory.

"Are you going to have her eat you?" Lizzy asked Gabby.

"No, I don't think so. You are, though, aren't you?"

Gabby knew the answer as Lizzy began to undress.

Denise and Taylor were naked and walked toward Mallory's upturned and very red ass. Denise patted Mallory's ass as she moved past her. Taylor told her mother to go first but Denise said that they should have Mallory do them at the same time. Taylor laid down next to her mother and brought her knees up and spread her legs. Denise did the same. Doris told Mallory to get to work and Mallory raised her head and moved between Denise's legs. Slowly, she began to lick Denise's slit.

'You can do better than this." Denise said as she grabbed Mallory by the hair and pushed her face into her pussy.

Mallory was crying but she put more effort into pleasuring Denise. Denise pushed Mallory's head towards Taylor and Mallory began to service Taylor. Mallory would spend a minute or so on each pussy before moving to the other one. Denise began to buck her hips first and moaned loudly as she came. Taylor wasn't as loud as her mother, but she wrapped her legs around Mallory's head as she came. Denise slapped Mallory's ass as she and Taylor walked away.

Lizzy was now in front of Mallory. Gabby knew how to make Lizzy cum and she felt the same longing as she did when Mallory was spread on the spanking bench. She wanted to be in Mallory's place, but knew that wasn't going to happen as she watched Mallory get Lizzy off. When she had cum, Lizzy stood and walked to the head table where she whispered something to John and Doris. They both smiled at Lizzy as she walked back toward Gabby. Barbara, Max and Catherine's eldest, was now lying naked in front of Mallory whose faced was buried in Barbara's pussy.

"What did you say to them, Lizzy?" Gabby asked but Lizzy just smiled.

"Have to take care of my submissive cousin, don't I? Wait and see." Lizzy teased.

Mallory continued to lick Barbara's pussy as Robert asked Denise, who was still naked, if Cheryl was going to have Mallory eat her pussy. Denise laughed and told Robert that he just go over to her and tell her that you want to fuck her. Robert watched as Barbara moaned loudly as she came. He wondered if Cheryl did the same.

Barbara laid on the mat for a few moments before rolling over and standing. Gabby watched as Barbara spread her legs in order to roll away from Mallory. Gabby could see the moisture between her legs.

"Gabby, come here, please." Doris called out.

Gabby stood up and walked toward the head table. She could feel all the eyes on her as she walked and she hoped her grandmother was going to make her perform some submissive act. She stopped in front of the table and Doris leaned forward.

"Do you still, want to be the family submissive, Gabby?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Well, then you can help us with Mallory's punishment." Doris said. She then lowered her voice and said that she could thank Lizzy for what was going to happen. "Pick a a male member of the family, I want you to get him hard with your mouth and then have him fuck your asshole. Who do you want?"

Gabby thought for a moment and looked around the room and looked toward Logan and Peter but before she could answer, Doris told her that she couldn't pick anyone from Mallory's family. They were being saved for later.

When Mallory heard that announcement, she let out a sob. John told her to be quiet and to keep her head down and legs spread. Gabby looked around the room and said, "Michael."

"Michael, come here, please." Doris called.

Michael got up and walked toward the table and Gabby. He was tall and fairly good looking, Gabby thought. Although, she thought that Logan and Peter were better looking.

"Michael, get undressed. Gabby is going to suck your cock and then you're going to fuck her in the ass. But, make sure you cum in her ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Gabby get on your knees and get busy. Any other female want to get off? No? Then it's my turn."

Michael had stripped off his clothes quickly and when he had removed his undershorts his cock sprang forward. Gabby knelt in front of Michael and took hold of his cock. She kissed, then licked the head of his cock before lowering her head and taking his entire shaft into her mouth. Gabby couldn't see Doris remove her clothes and lay down in front of the prone Mallory. Gabby did hear Doris tell Mallory to get her tongue busy. Gabby intensified her sucking and Michael had both his hands on either side of Gabby's head. Doris looked at the pair and told Michael to take some lube and to get busy doing Gabby in the ass.

Michael pulled out of Gabby's mouth. He was rock hard and his cock stood straight out from his body. John handed him some lube and he applied a thick coat to his cock. Gabby watched Michael prepare his cock and she moved into position. She was on all fours, ass up and head down. She was next to Mallory and she turned her head to watch Mallory lick Doris's pussy. Gabby smiled to herself when she thought that she could do a much better job of making her grandmother cum than Mallory. Gabby could tell that Mallory was disgusted by what she had to do.

Gabby could feel Michael behind her as he pushed his cock into Gabby's asshole. Michael pushed the head of his cock into Gabby. Gabby wanted all of Michael's cock in her ass and didn't wait for him to push more of his cock into her ass. Gabby reached behind her and spread her asscheeks and moved her hips back and felt more of Michael's cock fill her ass. Michael watched Gabby slide her ass back toward Michael's hips. Michael gave a small push and he was all the way inside Gabby's asshole. He slowly pulled back before pushing all the back way in. Gabby would push her ass back toward Michael each time he pushed forward. Michael grabbed hold of Gabby's hips as plunged into her.

Doris was beginning to moan and Gabby looked at her again. She was grabbing Mallory's hair as she forced her head into her pussy. Doris began to pant as she came.

"Keep licking." Doris ordered Mallory. "Michael, make sure you cum in Gabby's ass!"

Michael lunged onto Gabby who grunted when Michael pushed his cock into Gabby's ass. He held Gabby's hips as he began to cum. Gabby squeezed her ass muscles around Michael's cock, trying to coax every drop of cum from Michael.

"Pull out slowly, Michael. Gabby don't let any of the cum run out of your ass." Pulling Mallory by the hair Doris looked at Mallory's face, covered by the juices of every female she had serviced with her tongue. Doris rolled away and told Mallory to clean off Michael's cock. Mallory, who didn't like eating pussy but did like sucking cock and despite where Michael's cock had just been, she eagerly began to lick his cock clean.

When Mallory finished, Michael sat down. He didn't bother getting dressed. Doris told Gabby to move herself by Mallory and to put her ass by Mallory's face. Gabby didn't have to move far to do this. She had her ass right by Mallory's face and she knew what Mallory was going to be made to do.

"Clean her out, Mallory. Make sure you get all the cum out of her ass." Doris ordered.

Mallory moved forward and placed her hands on Gabby's hips. Gabby moved her ass back slightly and she felt Mallory's tongue touch her asshole. Gabby let out a soft moan as she felt Mallory's tongue dip inside her asshole. Gabby could feel Mallory swallowing all of Michael's cum. Despite the pleasurable sensations, Gabby couldn't help feeling that she wanted be licking the cum out of someone's asshole while the whole family watched.

When Mallory finished, John told Gabby to return to her seat. Mallory was told to get in position. Shakily, s. he stood, spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her tits forward.

"You looked really hot getting it in the ass. Did you have a cum?" Lizzy asked when Gabby had returned to her seat.

"A little one when Mallory was eating the cum out of my ass." Gabby smiled. Her attention, however, returned towards Mallory.

"I think cocks are next." Lizzy said.

Gabby nodded in agreement. John had stood up and looked at Mallory then announced that Mallory would be available to any male of the family. She could be taken in any hole they wanted but no more than two men at a time and no simultaneous fucking in her ass and pussy. Paul stood up and began to undress as did Max.

"Looks like four guys are going to do her." Lizzy whispered to Gabby. "After fucking you in the ass, I don't think Michael will be ready to do it again."

Max had led Mallory to the center of the mat and had pushed her down on her knees. He pushed his cock into Mallory's mouth. She gagged at the intrusion but managed to keep his cock inside her mouth. It didn't take long for Max to get hard and when he pulled his cock out of Mallory's mouth, saliva trailed from his cockhead back to Mallory's mouth. Max laid down on the mat, his cock sticking straight up.

"Get on." Max ordered Mallory.

Mallory crawled over Max and positioned her pussy over his cock. She lowered herself slowly onto his cock, her saliva the only lubricant. It took Mallory a few minutes to get his cock all the way in but as she moved up and down Mallory could feel the sensations building and the wetness in her pussy signaled her pleasure

Max now stood in front of Mallory. He was stroking his cock as he moved to Mallory's right. Paul laid down and his cock was under Mallory's wet pussy, as she lowered herself on him.

"Suck it.." Max said firmly.

Mallory leaned forward and took Max's cock into her mouth, not stopping moving her pussy up and down on Paul's cock. Mallory kept servicing both cocks. If she rested with Paul's cock inside her, Paul would slap her ass to get her moving. Max was now thrusting his cock deep down Mallory's throat. He ignored her gags as he came. Mallory opened her mouth as wide as she could as Max came. She was able to swallow most of it. Max wiped his cock on Mallory's face and moved away just as Paul pushed her off his cock.

"In your mouth."

Mallory moved her mouth over Paul's cock just as the first shot of cum exploded out. Mallory had to swallow three times before Paul stopped cumming. When he was finished, he stood up and walked back to his seat.

"So, you going to fuck her?" Denise asked Robert.

"I was thinking of doing her in her ass."

Robert stood up and undressed. He was getting hard as he walked toward Mallory who had returned to her position of ass up head down. Robert knelt down in front of Mallory. Grabbing her by the hair he forced her head up and told her to suck. Mallory did as she was told.

Robert pulled his cock from Mallory's mouth and moved behind her. He looked at her red and welted ass before slapping it and telling Mallory to get her butt in the air. Robert slid two fingers into Mallory's asshole. He asked Doris for some lube and Doris, still naked, walked over to him and handed him a bottle of lube. He coated his cock and pushed it into Mallory's asshole. Robert was deep inside of Mallory in two strokes.

Marcus had stood up and undressed.

'You going to have her suck your cock?" Sue, his wife asked.

Marcus nodded and walked in front of Mallory. Kneeling down, Marcus rubbed his cock on Mallory's face until she opened her mouth. Marcus pushed in as Robert kept fucking Mallory's ass. Marcus was pushing his cock deep into Mallory's mouth. She gagged twice before Marcus pulled back allowing her to breathe. Robert had grabbed hold of Mallory's hips and pulled her back on his cock. Marcus began to cum and held his cock steady as he filled Mallory's mouth. She swallowed every drop of his cum as Robert pulled out and moved toward Mallory's face. Before he could get his cock in her mouth, he came. The cum hit Mallory in her eyes, nose and forehead.

"Clean his cock!" John ordered and Mallory obeyed. She licked Robert clean and when he pulled his cock out of her mouth she tried to wipe the cum off from her face.

"Leave it!" John snapped and Mallory obeyed.

As Robert and Marcus returned to their seats, Gabby leaned over and whispered to Lizzy that her father had a nice cock. Lizzy laughed and whispered back that if she was a good slave, she might bring her over to her house and let her father have a go at her. Gabby said she would like that.

"Into position, Mallory." Doris said sharply

Mallory stood up. Her face covered in a mixture of tears and cum. He ass was very red and there were welts from her earlier caning. Mallory was now standing with her hands behind her head, elbows back and her tits pushed forward. She spread her legs apart as John stood up.

"For the second time, you have caused embarrassment to our family. It is only fitting that in front of all the family members gathered here in this room, that you submit yourself to your husband and your two sons. They will penetrate all three of your holes at the same time. The rest of your punishment will be announced after you are used by your husband and sons."

When John finished speaking, Mallory began to wail. She pleaded with John not to let her sons fuck her but John paid no attention. Instead, Doris came from behind the head table and took Mallory by the arm and led her to the center of the mat. Doris nodded toward Alex and he began to undress as did Logan and Peter.

"Get on your knees, Mallory." Doris ordered.

Mallory pleaded with Doris and when she failed to get on her knees quickly enough, Doris pulled her down. Doris reminded her, and the rest of the family, that Mallory had once before been ordered to suck off Logan and Peter. The three men approached her and Doris ordered Mallory to suck each cock and to play with the ones not in her mouth.

"I know some of you can't see all of this so if you want, come and stand closer." Doris announced.

"Let's get closer." Lizzy said to Gabby and the two girls got up and moved toward Mallory as she put her husband's cock in her mouth.

Michael stood up and stood next to Gabby. He smiled at her and began to speak in a low voice to Gabby.

"Gabby, can I ask you something?"

"Yes." Gabby replied.

"This week my fraternity is having a smoker and I wondered, please don't be upset, if you would like to be the entertainment? I know you like being dominated and thought having maybe twenty guys do you and maybe paddle you, would be a turn on."

"Yeah, it would be, Michael, but I have to be back at school. I'm sorry."

"That's ok."

Neither Gabby or Michael realized that their conversation was overheard.

Alex approached his wife and told her to get on her knees. Logan and Peter stood next to Alex.

"Please, no, Alex. Not the boys!"

"Get on your knees and start sucking!" Alex barked.

Mallory, crying again, sank to her knees. She knew what was going to happen and if she wanted to stay married, stay in the Banning Family, she had no choice. She sank to her knees and opened her mouth as Alex pushed his cock into her mouth. She reached up with her hands and began to fondle her son's cocks. Alex pushed her away and hesitantly, Mallory took Logan's cock into her mouth as she reached for Alex's cock. When he was hard, she moved to Peter.

"Who wants mom's pussy?" Alex said out loud and Logan said he wanted his mother's asshole, so Peter laid down on the mat.

Squatting down on his cock, Mallory rode his cock for a few minutes before she noticed Logan applying lube to his hard cock. Mallory felt Logan push her forward and she lowered herself. She could feel Peter suck one of her nipples into his mouth as Logan began to push his cock into her asshole. Mallory had two cocks in her before and knew that she would soon have a third. Logan and Peter were establishing a rhythm as Alex stepped forward, grabbed Mallory by the hair and lifted her head to his cock. She opened her mouth and Alex pushed all the way in, causing Mallory to gag.