The Bar

Story Info
The culmination of sexual tension between you and a coworker.
2.6k words
4.29
22.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place a soft kiss against your forehead, against your fluttering eyelids. I'm trying to ground myself and confidently make this decision. I move my head to ghost my lips up your neck to hover in front of your mouth. I want to taste the remnants of the stout you drank earlier that lingers there. I take in a sharp breath and duck my head down to lay it against your shoulder, my nerves winning out. Our breaths are coming out in heaves as our chests rise and fall against each other.

I'm struggling to get my thoughts in order. I'm grappling with making this move and taking the proverbial bull by the horns and throwing caution to the wind. What if this is my only chance to kiss you? What if this is the first and last time I'll ever feel your lips against mine? What will happen Monday when we return to work? What will our friends say as they still sit in the booth we were just occupying. Universe forgive me.

I look up to meet your eyes, mine filled with trepidation and longing. I'm staring into you and I've never wished I could physically hear someone's thoughts more. Jesus why am I so nervous? My heart is thundering against the cage of my ribs and I can't hear anything apart from the roar of my blood rushing past my ears and the deep breaths you're taking as you stare back into me with wide eyes.

Before I can contemplate my inner dilemma any further you've grabbed and spun me so my back hits the wall that's now behind me with a hard thud. My head connects with the wood as you crash your mouth over mine. My lungs are robbed of oxygen as your tongue plunges past my lips. Your teeth catch against mine as you grab my jaw and hold it, forcing it to open up to you further as you tilt my head up forcing my lips fully against yours

I try to whimper but it's muffled against the heat that's suddenly overtaking me and against the hand you have placed around where my neck and jaw meet. I can feel my lungs vibrate with the need for air and it feels like I'm suffocating. My nerves are searing underneath my skin and all hesitation from earlier is obliterated. The only thing I'm struggling with is how I'm going to keep quiet as I let you fuck me up against this wall in this bar I'll probably never set foot in again.

You lean into me further and you're crushing me now. I'm sandwiched between two solid surfaces and I'd feel claustrophobic if the sudden sensation of your hard cock against my belly didn't flood into my mind. I can feel the heat coming off you and I'm desperate to find out which one of us is burning hotter right now. The onslaught of your body against mine feels like I'm being ripped apart by each swipe of your tongue into mine and each rock of your hips against me.

I want to escape from the almost painful pleasure that's growing between my thighs but you've forced your way to stand in-between my legs, one now propped up against your side. You still have one hand tight around my throat. The fingers of your other fist around the flesh of my leg and I wonder if I'll have bruises there. My dress rises to pool high against the seam of my thong as you run your hand forward until you're using my ass to cradle me against you.

My hips seek out relief from yours instinctively and we're breaking apart from our kiss as I moan and your thick grunt reverberates low in my pelvis. I'm aching for you to fill me and my thoughts lay in fragments. My mind is trying to decide if my body wants your fingers, your mouth or your cock to annihilate the lust you're creating within me. Fuck I need all three.

You rock into me before pulling back enough to slip your hand against me. I feel your fingers drench in the slickness there and I'm struggling not to cum just from this. Your hand around my throat tightens as the corner of your lips lift. Your eyes drink me in as you smirk down at me.

"Ready for me like such a good girl," you praise huskily, "ready for me to fuck you right here in this hallway."

My muscles clench harshly at the brashness of your words and at the fact that I'm more than ready for you to take me here. The way the gravel of your voice caresses each word you speak has me dripping further onto your fingers inside me. My nipples pebble and I try to rub them against the solid expanse of your chest. Jesus I need friction somewhere on my body. At this point all I can think is fuck anyone who happens to stumble across us in this seemingly deserted back area of the bar, they can watch the free show we put on for all I care.

"Unghhh Fuck," my hoarse voice moans past my parted lips as your thumb circles my clit in firm circles.

You withdraw you fingers halfway only to plunge them forwards again. You set a rhythm that makes me want to writhe where your body has me caged against the wall. I'm prone and at your mercy. All I can do is accept the pleasure you're igniting within me. The snap of your hand in rapid succession has my nails digging into the flesh of your arms, leaving crescents marking your skin.

I feel myself tightening already and this is going to be the quickest orgasm I've ever had. My lungs are burning as I'm chasing to catch my breath and the coil in the muscles of my stomach is almost painful. You intently watch the tension that begins to wash over my face as I wait for the pleasure to crest. I can feel myself hurdling towards it and as I'm about to crash into it you withdraw your hand from me completely.

I'm staring at you with what I'm sure reads as malice and my brain and my body are both in agreement we should kill you right here in this shadowy alcove. I'm fuming. Pissed would be an understatement and the stubborn part of me wants to stomp away from you petulantly. I don't know if you're edging me or fully denying me as part of our continued game from earlier but if I'm not cumming you're not either.

I'm two seconds from regretting my decision to allow this to whole thing to even happen and moving myself to walk away from you. This was so out of character for me but you only live once right. My attention is drawn back to you as you curtly chuckle before you trail your lips along my jaw to the shell of my ear. My defensiveness is short-lived as the words you grate out next replace it with humor-laced irritation.

"I thought you were planning on cumming not going."

I fight the impulse to roll my eyes. Even in the light of this moment as you try to settle my nerves I can see the danger that still lurks behind your eyes. We've worked together long enough to have shown me both sides of your coin and I've learned not to underestimate the power you hold. I know better then to assume I'm not the prey in this situation as you brush your thumb back and forth slowly over my bottom lip and I know you're sizing me up. You're wondering just how much bark is going to back up my bite and you're calling my bluff. I feel the air shift in the room again.

This is me submitting to you. This is me submitting to this. You and I have danced around this for days, for weeks. We've danced around this for months. It's been in the way we've interacted. It's been in the teasing remarks and too long glances. It's been in the tension that radiates between us as we work side by side. Both of us knew at some point this could become a reality.

You move to kiss me again and this time it's slow. You take your time discovering my mouth with your tongue and I start to feel the pulse from earlier return. It's weighted and stifling as you simply savor the taste of me. I feel your moan vibrate against my lips and it sends a jolt directly to my clit.

My breasts feel full and heavy and I'm not sure if I've voiced the ache that's there aloud because your free hand moves to cup my left and squeeze it. I buck in response and you angle your hips so the expanse of your dick swipes agonizingly over my clit. I suck in a sharp breath and I know I'm about to be fucked literally and metaphorically. How can it feel this good already and you haven't even entered me.

My heartbeat matches the pulsing of your hips as you grind into me in strong strokes and the friction you're creating is threatening my sanity. There's no way whatever is happening between us can culminate with us cumming against each other while dry humping against this wall. I feel the last of my inhibitions shatter as I weave my hands between us to reach for the button of your jeans.

Without hesitation I slip my hand beneath the barrier at your hips and take you into my hand. You're like stone against my palm and my mouth waters at the thought of feeling your hard dick glide over my tongue. I stroke upwards from base to tip with a firm grasp. I grind my hips forward trapping my hand between us momentarily. You're pulsing and your hot skin is smooth like velvet.

I feel your open mouth at my jaw, your teeth resting there, as you hum your approval. The sound ignites my need to hear you make it again, so I continue to stroke you. Knowing that for a moment the tables are turned and you're at my mercy does something cruel to my insides and I wish we were tangled up in my bed instead of here. What I'd give to feel you pinning me to the mattress as you fuck into me with abandon.

My moment of control is fleeting as you raise my hip higher onto your waist. You pull my panties to the side before guiding the head of your cock to my entrance. I feel the viscous slide of it as you rub it up to my clit and back down again spreading my juices further. My lust for you is leaking out of me and dampening my thighs. I watch your face while you pause to study your hand guiding your dick against me.

You look up to meet my eyes again and without preamble you thrust yourself into me. I shoot my head back as far as I can in our position and the air slams from my chest. The burn and stretch of your rough entrance is delicious. Barely remembering where we are, it takes everything in me not to scream out.

You tighten the hand you have around my throat and bury your face into the crook of my neck, as you deliver deep hard strokes. I'm whimpering around you and I'm barely hanging on. My arms wrap around your wide shoulders, one hand gripping your t-shirt, the other braced against the back of your head. I pant against your ear with every upward movement before biting my lip.

"Let me hear you moan for me baby, " you instruct against the skin of my neck.

"Have to be quiet," I manage to reply with a stubborn shake of my head no.

Apparently it's not the answer you want to hear. Before I can catch my bearings I'm flipped and the side of my face and my chest are pressed into the wall. Your hand holds my neck in place and you're body fits flush against me as you enter me once again. My head is spinning at the sudden change in position but you taking my like this and knowing where we are makes another flood of arousal seep from me.

"I said let me hear you," You tsk as you paste your face against the side of mine, grunting into me.

"We. Can't." my voice chastises as firmly as I can manage.

I'm internally berating you because I'm torn between making everyone aware of exactly what we're doing back here or trying to hold out against you and stay silent. I could blame our tryst on the alcohol coursing through my system but the reality is I'm far from drunk. You decide for me as you piston into my soaked pussy. My voice betrays my reluctance as you repeatedly scrape against my g-spot. A moan slams against the wall in front of me. My voice sounds foreign as it bounces back to assault my ears.

"That's it baby," you praise through gritted teeth, "Such a good girl taking my cock like this. What do you say to me?"

A strangled "harder Daddy" leaves my lips.

I can feel the coil in my belly tighten as you repeatedly crush me between the wall and your hips. I can feel sweat at the nape of my hair now. The points of my nipples sting satisfyingly. You run your tongue over my neck in one hot flick before you're at the shell of my ear again.

"Keep taking this dick like a good girl until you cum all over me," you says loosing your restraint, "keep taking this dick and I'll fill you up like I know you want it."

Before I even have the chance to hold out like you've instructed the mixture of your words, this position, our location, hurdle me over the edge and my scream gets lodged in my throat as I clamp like a vice around you. My muscles are so taught it causes my body to shake uncontrollably and my eyes screw shut. The palms of my hands slide against the wall as my nails try to dig into the wood before me. I'm being wrung out and the feeling is overwhelming.

With a few more harsh slaps against me you're cumming too. I feel your hot cum shoot into me and coat my insides. I can feel myself flutter against you as aftershocks rock through me. My body feels strained and overextended and my mind goes blank.

You fall against me breathing heavily. I'm exhausted and there's no way we can hide what we've been doing once we make it back to the table out front. By our current state this whole damn bar is going to know. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't come in search of us by now. Maybe they had anticipated this outcome tonight long before we did.

You place a kiss on the spot before my ear as a playful smile graces your face. I have a death grip on your arms as I cover them with mine. My eyes are closed and I need a shower and sleep. My stomach, full of beer, reminds me it's void of food. I don't know if I can find the strength to move from this wall.

"C'mon baby," you tease, "Let's get out of here. I've got a couple more ideas I wanna try out over the rest of the weekend before Monday."