The Barbecue Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian MILF gets fucked by her son's best friend.
13.6k words
4.64
82.1k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
810 Followers

"Sean, do you have plans?"

The man looked up from his book.

His friend of six years was asking him during lunch. He partially took off his headphones to hear better.

"Why?" he asked.

"Come over the house later. Mom bought a little too much meat for the barbecue. I invited Fred and Ivanesko too," he replied, chuckling.

Sean chuckled as well. He could just picture Eri carrying way too many grocery bags in contrast to her petite body.

He reached up to adjust his wire-rimmed glasses and immediately decided to go. Sean did love a good barbecue. He didn't have anything else to do either, so why the hell not?

"I'm in. Do I need to bring anything?" Sean asked.

"Nah, man. We're cool. See you there after school, all right?"

Sean nodded in response as Hibiki left. They had different classes so their schedules were slightly different. His lunch break was just starting. Meanwhile, his three close friends were already done so they headed for their next class.

Sean didn't have any appetite today, so he only bought a simple drink from the vending machine; a strawberry-flavored yogurt in a cutesy milk carton. Not many loved it, but he was one of the minority. His friends also pointed out how hilarious it was to see him, a guy who was menacingly tall, gulp down pink-colored products whose obvious demographic was young girls. He gets strange looks too, but he didn't mind it that much. Guys can like pink. In fact, pink was made for men back in the day

Plus, he didn't buy it for the color anyway. He genuinely liked the taste.

He loved reading random romance novels he brought to school while drinking it. Cheap flavor for cheap literature.

No one would've guessed he liked reading these kinds of books in a million years.

Sean was an intellectual with one of the highest averages in school, but shitty books were his guilty pleasure. More so than classics, he liked reading web novels most literary critics would spit on.

He didn't realize the time until the last people were leaving. The school bell had been dysfunctional since last Wednesday when this guy named Garry threw a fire-cracker for fun. Obviously, he was suspended. The school board promised to repair it, but he doubted it. That bell is as good as gone for a few months at least. That might pose quite an annoyance for him since he liked listening to music with his headphones on during break time.

He looked around. Lunch break was already done for his batch. Only a few familiar faces remained in the cafeteria. Unhurriedly, he walked back to class.

The teacher was already there.

The physics teacher stared at Sean as he entered the room before continuing his discussion. The high-performing student shrugged. Most people didn't mind his occasional tardiness if he performed as perfectly as he did on tests and regional competitions. In fact, most teachers loved him. He grabbed the subject's materials from his bag and skimmed over it.

He sighed. Thermodynamics was the central focus this week.

Elementary, he thought.

That meant a long boring week for him. He put the book back and let his mind wander before deciding to continue the book he was just reading a while ago. The teacher probably noticed, but he didn't say anything about it. He knew Sean easily dealt with much harder, collegiate level of physics; regionals were pretty competitive and even then he was known.

Time passed by pretty quickly for the young man as he finished the novel he was reading. It was nice. He didn't get much of the hype from the internet, but it was still a good read.

Sean said goodbye to a few people and left the school with his bike. Hibiki said they were cool, but he felt it too rude to drop by and eat despite literally bringing nothing. So he stopped by a local convenience store and bought snacks. Hershey's, Milky Way, etc. Hibiki's mom especially loved these particular brands of chocolate. He laughed at the thought of her.

When he arrived, only Eri was there, setting things up.

She wore a simple white shirt and black sports leggings most men would faint at the sight of.

Including him.

Sean's heart skipped a beat. He's never admitted this to his friend, but he had a huge crush on his mom. Eri was fucking gorgeous to him. She was nice, beautiful, extremely strong -- which was evident in the way she raised Hibiki all by herself in an unfamiliar, foreign country. They don't exactly make it easy for people to do that.

Did Sean mention she was beautiful? It probably sounds fetishizing for a typical white guy to say this, but Asian women age so gracefully. Their skin, though wrinkled, didn't seem to sag all that much.

And Sean always had a thing for strong, experienced older women.

In short, fucking MILFS are where it's at.

Eri saw him and waved. Sean bowed slightly in a Japanese way and greeted her, "Good afternoon, Ma'am. I couldn't resist when Hibiki mentioned a barbecue."

The womanly mother smiled when she saw him -- they were quite close. Out of all of her son's friends, Sean was by far her favorite. Of course, she saw him grow up after all; he was basically a second son to her.

"I wouldn't want you to hold back, Sean. Get inside and wait for them."

Almost gave him a boner with the first sentence.

"They're not here yet?" he asked, trying to tamp down the sexual thoughts threatening to pour out of his mind.

Eri answered, "I told Hibiki to buy a few condiments for me. I didn't notice I had run out of them until this morning."

"Let me help you with that," Sean offered as he took the heavy tools off her hands without being prompted.

Eri slightly flinched with his towering figure suddenly so near her. She knew her son's friend was tall, but he didn't really appear so tall until he was just a few inches away. Last time she checked, he was just a kid who couldn't even reach her waist.

She gazed up at Sean and realized her head could only reach slightly below his broad shoulders.

She complimented, subtly looking down to avoid the young man's frequent eye contact, "You've grown really tall, Sean. You look nice."

Sean flushed furiously. He wasn't used to compliments about his looks. Mostly, people just talked about his academics or his intelligence.

"Thanks. Anything else you need carried, Ma'am?" He changed the subject, flustered out of his mind.

She didn't notice, obviously. He had an excellent poker face.

"Yeah, actually. The metal grill in the garage. I cleaned it yesterday. Could you bring it over here to the yard?"

"No problem," he mumbled before heading straight to the garage. The metal grill was pretty heavy, but it wasn't a problem for him. He carried it over to the yard and clapped his palms free from the peculiar feel of iron and dust.

Eri quietly stared at him and said, "You're really strong, aren't you? That probably wasn't easy to do in a single breath."

"I work out. They say it tames anxiety. They were partly right."

Sean laughed in good fun. She didn't.

Eri seemed worried, but she was hiding it so as to not startle him.

"You... have anxiety?"

"Regionals were really stressful as a first-year. I didn't want to make mistakes."

"Did you?" she asked.

"Nope. In fact, I did pretty well. Still, I was shaking for half the time."

Seeing as her brows furrowed deeper with worry, Sean tried reassuring her, "I'm way past that, though."

Eri sighed in relief, "I'm glad."

Sean felt butterflies in his stomach at the sight of her beautiful lips curling.

"Hey, bro!"

He flinched somewhat guiltily as he immediately turned to the voices behind him.

Hibiki was standing there with Fred and Ivaneski, carrying a grocery bag. The three were in the same class, so they went and arrived together.

Now they were back with the ingredients Eri needed.

Slightly disappointed, Sean greeted his friends back with a smile.

Hibiki gave the groceries back to his mother before asking them if they wanted to play with his Nintendo Switch. Obviously, the other two readily said yes. Sean himself honestly didn't want to, but he didn't seem to have a choice. Eri also encouraged it.

Obediently, he went with his friends upstairs in Hibiki's room to play. Despite playing with his friends for half an hour straight, his mind never left Eri, adorably holding that bristle brush before he went up. After a few more sets, he abstained from playing. The three guys, swallowed in their own competitive streak, didn't notice his distracted state of mind and continued to have fun.

Sean quietly watched his friends play for a while before he asked permission to use their bathroom. Silent and discreet, he went downstairs and emptied out his bladder. Of all the rooms in this house, the bathroom was by far his favorite one. The white and sage green walls were beyond aesthetically pleasing -- it smelled great too.

Eri puts these amazing scented candles every week. Guessing which flavor it was became one of the highlights of going here.

This week, it was matcha.

After washing his hands and making sure he left the bathroom the same way he entered it, he couldn't help but want to check how Eri was doing. Disregarding his clear desire to be near her all the time, he actually did want to help. He hated doing nothing while busy bees ran around him in urgency.

The curse of productivity, he thought.

So he headed out to the yard. She wasn't there.

That's weird.

The Japanese mom told them she'll be right outside, diligently making the sauce. She had no reason to lie.

Maybe something came up. All the more reason for him to help.

He went back inside. She wasn't in the kitchen either.

Suddenly, a whimper from one of the rooms nearby caught his attention. The door was slightly open. He'd never been there, but Sean could guess whose room it was. He gulped before deciding it couldn't hurt to look a little through it.

In doing so, he found one of the best fucking sights he had ever seen in his entire life.

There was Eri in her bed, moaning in pleasure as she teased herself with the wooden handle of the same barbecue brush she was just holding a while ago.

Sean knew it was unethical to keep looking. He shouldn't be looking.

There was a difference between knowing and doing.

The beautiful woman bit her lips as she pinched her nipples with one hand and teased her pussy with the other. Sean could see the wooden handle slowly sink inside her, drenched in the wetness between her legs as it stretched her pliable insides.

Her pussy looked effortlessly pink and beautiful. So did her massive tits.

And her expression.

Fuck.

That expression on her face. That look of pure pleasure in her eyes, knowing she was doing this while her son and his friends were in the house, completely unaware.

Jesus, if he knew this was the alternative to that stupid game, Sean would've went down way earlier.

He stared into her peach blossom eyes, captivated by their intoxicated, hazy appeal. Sean wouldn't have been surprised if she couldn't see anything in front of her.

With her brows furrowed and her mouth slightly open as she whimpered out incoherent words he wished he understood, Eri grinded her waist eagerly against the wooden handle.

Honestly -- between her face, tits, or the sheen of liquid smearing her pussy, Sean didn't know which one to focus on. The only thing he could do was inhale every fucking detail of this scene right in front of him with his entire being, burning the image perpetually in his eyes.

The erotic sight was overloading his senses, and few could do that. He was confident he could process bits of information like no other, but he struggled just at the sight of her.

Was Eri always this lewd? Using the handle of the brush she was supposed to cook with to masturbate while visitors were just upstairs? How come he's never seen this side of her?

That was a stupid question.

Because he was a friend of her son. Eri probably never even thought of him that way. How could he ever see this side of her? The only ones who could were probably the lucky bastards she dated every now and then.

The woman was a good mother, but she dated a lot of men. Sean had seen at least six different men during the times he's stayed here. He never knew why -- until now anyway.

Was this the reason? Because she wanted to get fucked oh so badly?

Whose cock was she imagining as she jammed that wooden handle deep in her pussy?

"Oh! Oh...hngh...! Mmm. S-shit...." Obscene noises came out of her pretty mouth as she pushed her hips upwards, directly rubbing herself against the handle.

"I'm c-close! I'm so close. I'm c-cumming, baby. My lewd pussy is cumming....!"

Who exactly was this lucky "baby"? Sean pondered with jealousy. Then he heard something he never thought he would in that moment.

"I'm c-cumming around your cock, Sean!"

His thoughts blanked completely. He's heard his name called out by many people. His friends, family, teachers -- random hosts who'd announce his name for awards.

None were as delightfully destructive to him as when Eri said it.

He heard his name, uttered sexily by the woman he's had the longest crush on as she masturbated. He's done the opposite himself multiple times. Sean couldn't count how many times he climaxed at the thought of ravaging her.

To hear that same woman orgasm as she spoke your name?

It was... surreal. Unbelievably catastrophic to his psyche. He could barely stand up with the hardest boner of his life.

Eri caught her breath as she took out the bristle brush from between her wet folds. The aftershock of her orgasm was still washing over her, leaving her with shame. She actually masturbated to the thought of her son's friend.

A young man at the ripe age of nineteen -- less than half her age.

He towered over her, though. She's always had a thing for that. Tall and nerdy men who were polite from the surface, but could fuck you in disrespectful places. Sean fit the bill perfectly. If she wasn't old enough to be his mother, she might have made her move already.

Actually, she wouldn't have. The age difference isn't what's bothering her. What bothered her more than the age gap was the fact that he was one of her son's best friends. No rational mother would do that to their son's friend. It was weird. Eccentric.

And certainly not the good kind. It was an unspoken taboo.

That only made things hotter, of course.

But Eri knew it was only that way through imagination. She wouldn't do so in real life. This was just daydreaming. A hot fantasy she could get off on every once in a while.

She cleaned up properly before leaving the room. Only then did she realize she forgot to lock the door out of pure horniness. That only seemed to deepen her shame. Thankfully, she checked and no one was downstairs. Eri went out the backyard and started to seriously work on her half-finished sauce.

She didn't notice the man strangely looking at her, holding his breath from behind the window curtains.

________________________________

"Mom! We came down to help you with the grilling. Are you done?" Hibiki asked.

"I'm cooking them right now," Eri replied.

He nodded before encouraging her to ease up, "Well, you can relax and let us take it from here."

The dutiful mother shook her head.

"I'd rather do it. You boys might get injured. The coal is more reactive than our usual. Plus, I know how to cook it best," she said, raising the wooden brush in her hands. The next second, she dipped it in sauce and lathered it on the tender meat.

Admittedly, he was slightly intimidated by the extensive culinary knowledge the process seemingly required. So instead, Hibiki nodded and obediently backed down from the job.

He patiently sat down at the table with Fred and Sean. Ivaneski was still in the bathroom.

He pointed at Fred's hair. "You know, you should really cut that down. You look like a piece of broccoli."

Fred grumbled, "What? I like it. Get back to me when you change that perpetually disappointing haircut on your own head."

Hibiki's jaw dropped in shock as the sound of laughter echoed in the yard. He fumed in mock-anger, "Where'd that come from? Can you believe this guy?"

He pointed his thumb at Fred before turning to his best friend for support.

Sean chuckled.

"I can -- actually. You did have that same haircut since your pre-beard phase, man. I say let it rest."

Hibiki stared at him with a face full of exaggerated betrayal.

"I rest my case," Fred remarked smugly.

"What the hell, man? I thought you were on my side!" he exclaimed at Sean, pushing against him playfully.

"What? Like how your hair pathetically parts on one side, lookin' like a hairy ass radish?"

"You know what, I've had enough of your sorry ass with...."

Any bickering between the two after that didn't process in Sean's mind. The Japanese woman grilling barbecue a few feet away had his whole attention.

Eri stood there quietly, like a beautiful archangel.

She was a woman with a bright personality, but there were occasionally these moments where he felt the woman was lonely. It broke his heart every time he saw it.

Making sure no one noticed him, he slowly stood up and walked towards Eri before tapping her shoulder. The mother turned to him, visibly surprised.

"What's wrong, Sean?" she asked.

Sometimes, he didn't understand how he could talk to her -- or even in front of her.

The young man stared at her and blurted out, mind blanking, "Let me cook, Ma'am. I feel bad for contributing nothing at all."

The mother smiled and said, "I told you, Sean, I'm fine."

"No, I want to."

"Well, I forbid you!" Jutting out her chest, she held her ground and huffed exaggeratedly. She actually did that as a joke, thinking he would laugh -- like always.

The young man didn't.

Sean openly stared at her moving breasts. She was wearing a yellow apron that couldn't hide it even if it wanted to.

And no dress wanted to hide her sexy, womanly figure. Instead, they hugged the beautiful curves of her body as if they loved every inch of her, accentuating her mature body.

Sean's unapologetic staring seemed to get to her as she stuttered, "Go on and take a seat with Hibiki. These will be done in a second. Just wait for a little longer, all right?

"All right," he said as he broke eye contact with her tits. Eri sighed in relief until the young man swiftly put his arm around her waist and stole the bristle brush from her fingers in one fell swoop. She could feel his hand on her hips, restricting the ways they could move. His hard chest pressed on hers too. The young man held her snug. She could even feel his minty breath on the surface of her skin when she realized he was quietly staring at her lips. The woman froze and forgot how to breathe.

So did he. Sean made sure he could hear his friend still talking to Fred before even having the guts to think about doing this. He could hear Ivanesko too; he was back from the bathroom. They were pretty far away, but not exactly far enough to get them completely out of his friends' gazes. Thankfully, there were plants on the edge that covered direct sight.

He didn't want to push his luck, though. So he let go of her waist and smiled.

"Take a break, Ma'am. I like to grill. Enough to steal the job from you, I guess."

He raised the wooden handle and sheepishly grinned.

Eri stared at the nimble hands holding the brush, her face progressively getting a shade redder by the second.

Those were the handles that I....

"Ma'am?" She heard him say as he tilted his head at her complete lack of response.

"Yeah? R-right. Okay, Sean. I'll just... leave it to you then." Eri gulped.

"Mind if I watch you? I don't want you to get hurt," she asked her son's friend as she hid her nervousness.

Egglime
Egglime
810 Followers