The Barn Swallow Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Fucking all three cum swallow girls.
7.2k words
4.64
20.4k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers

To start a proper sex club I needed four things, several hot women to perform sex acts, and plenty of money to pay them, both of which I had.

I also needed a ton of paying male members to keep the girls working and the cash flowing, and a building to house them all, neither of which I had.

Luckily, I already owned some buildings and one in particular that might be renovated for that exact purpose.

There were four large buildings on the site of my family's old factory complex. The newest building, we called the main building, was the largest and housed our modern production facilities, along with over four hundred workers. My office was attached to the main building inside what we called the Admin building, right behind the main building but with no direct access between them. That way the regular employees would have to go outside and walk around to the Admin building if they needed to visit our offices.

Both of those buildings were obviously being used and unavailable. They were built in the late 1930's and were comprised of mostly red bricks and steel. Very nice buildings, but definitely not an option.

Then there was the older factory we called the old factory warehouse, but it wasn't a warehouse. Although we currently used it for storage that old factory building had been built around 1900 and was built with huge limestone blocks, mortar and concrete. It would take a fortune to heat the place since the old coal burning monster of a furnace had never been replaced, and we were still using the old factory warehouse for active storage. It housed tons of production materials, so that building was definitely not an option, either.

That left one, very old, boarded up monstrosity of a building that we all called the Barn. It was falling apart, had a wood burning furnace, believe it or not, was completely loaded up with a hundred years of junk that my father wouldn't part with, including some antique cars and lots of outdated and obsolete heavy machinery.

The Barn should have been torn down decades ago. It literally was falling apart. This huge wooden structure made of railroad tie sized timbers, some fifty feet long, was a five alarm fire waiting to happen and clearing it out and fixing it up would be a nightmare. Renovating that would take at least several weeks and a lot of cash.

The only thing it had going for it was a fairly new roof, which my father had provided so all his hoarded old junk stored inside it wouldn't mold or rust away.

I begrudgingly chose to invest the time and money into renovating the Barn.

As I tackled that project myself, I decided to delegate building a paying membership for my new Barn Swallow Sex Club to Tony Pezza.

He showed up at my office at nine o'clock sharp for our appointment the very next Friday morning right after that Wednesday when I had cut the deal with my three new cum swallowers.

All three girls were there to attend the meeting with Tony at my request.

Tony Pezza was a gruff, balding older Italian man, maybe early forties, with a thick New York accent. He was balding, a little overweight, but looked like he used to live in a weight room.

He strode into my office, followed by Maria, and looked toward the sofa where Maria sat down with Liz and Candy.

He wagged a thumb at them. "Why these dames in heah, Dick?" He addressed them, saying, "No offense, Ladies." Then he looked back at me, scowling. "What the hell is goin' on?"

"Well," I said, "You want your job back, right?"

"Yeah, like Maria told me on the phone. Sure I do, but I don't see why these dame - uh, I mean these fine ladies - needs to even be in heah. This is between us..." He smirked sheepishly and glanced at Candy. "And maybe just that one... the redhead there... since she's the one who does all the... uh, I mean... well, nevermind that... but she can stay." Shrugging and clearing his throat, he looked very uncomfortable.

"Candy is the one who does... what?" I asked, amused at his discomfort.

Tony seemed to squirm as he shrugged, standing there speechless.

Liz spoke up, smiling even more broadly than I was, obviously enjoying Tony's awkwardness, too. "You were going to say she's the one who does all the blowjobs, right?"

Tony's eyes popped wide and his mouth dropped open.

"It's okay, Mr. Pezza," Liz said, "The three of us... Dames... will be doing all the blowjobs. Maria, Candy and I have all agreed to be employed as, you know, Dick's cum sluts."

Tony looked even more distressed, sort of thunderstruck. Blinking repeatedly, his head shook strangely and his face turned red.

Liz giggled, and both Candy and Maria were now smiling at seeing how awkward Tony Pezza looked.

Maria adjusted her glasses and, smiling fiendishly, she said, "We figured you might want that free blowjob. That's why we're all in here."

"Or all three of us," Candy added, nearly giggling. She shrugged. "Just pick one of us... to blow you."

Something garbled came out of Tony's mouth as his slack jaw bounced and his face turned an even darker shade of red.

Liz chuckled and said, "Just point at one of us... if you're having trouble getting it up - I mean out!"

All three girls laughed loudly at that.

Still unable to compose himself, Tony Pezza mumbled something incoherent, spun on his heels and fled from the office.

I yelled after him, "What about the job?"

He yelled back, "Keep it, you muthuh-fucking weirdos!" He slammed the door behind him as he left.

All four of us had a good laugh.

I got up and walked around the desk, standing where Tony had stood, I pulled my pants down and played with my half erect penis in front of my new cum sluts.

Our laughter trailed off as Liz said, "You certainly don't have a problem getting it out."

"Nope," I said, shrugging. "I guess I'm a weirdo."

"Who do you want?" Liz asked. "Just point."

I pointed at Maria.

She gasped and her eyes widened behind her glasses, focused on my exposed eight inch cock.

"It's your job interview for your new position, Maria," I said, stroking the full length of my cock for her to see. "Come on, Sweetheart. Put a couch cushion on the floor for your knees and let's see what you can do."

Maria nodded and got up off the couch, looking rather nervous. Liz grabbed the couch cushion and tossed it down at my feet.

"Sorry, Boss," Maria said. "My mouth suddenly went dry. I think I need some water first."

Candy said, "I'll get you some water, Honey." She jumped up and scampered toward the water cooler.

Liz said, "Can I start him off for you? Get him nice and hard?"

Maria shook her head. "No, thank you." She took a deep breath. "I have been wanting to do this for over a year."

I smiled and said, "And I have been wanting you to do it for over a year, too."

Suddenly, Maria looked upset. "Then why didn't you make a move?"

I shrugged. "A boss hitting on his secretary? It seemed... tacky."

"And having escorts blow you in your office while I listened in wasn't tacky?"

"I didn't know you were listening in, Maria. How could I know that?"

Candy returned, handing Maria a paper cup full of water. Maria sipped and swished it around, then swallowed loudly.

The loud sound of her swallow turned me on. I couldn't wait for her to drink my cum. "Just get down on your knees and suck my dick, Maria."

She took another drink of water, this time lifting the cup high and guzzling it down. She crumpled the cup and said, "Fuck that."

I scowled and said, "Fuck that?"

She nodded and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling the zipper down and yanking her pants down with her panties. "Yeah," she said, "Fuck that. I want you to fuck me, Dick."

"You want me to fuck you?"

Stepping out of her shoes and pants, Maria nodded. "Yeah, I do. In all the time you've been with these countless bimbos you have never once fucked any of them. Not once. So, yeah, if you want me to suck a bunch of dicks for you, Dick, you'll have to fuck me first."

She pulled off her pullover sweater and ripped off her bra with it. She fixed her glasses and sneered at me. "Well, what's it going to be?"

Maria stood there completely naked, a gorgeous set of melon sized tits and a mostly shaved bush over a pink lipped vagina with a nicely protruding pitchers mound.

"Well," I said, somewhat self-conscious, "Do you want to ask these ladies to leave, first?"

Maria took her long wavy hair out of its bun and let it drop down around her shoulders. She shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me."

Candy said, "No fucking way. I want to see this."

Liz said, "Hell yeah, me too."

"Well," I said, feeling nearly as nervous as Tony, "My dick isn't quite ready to fuck... I don't usually... I mean... this is kind of... sudden..."

Maria looked at Liz. "Get him hard for me, Liz."

Liz smiled excitedly, nodded and jumped from the couch onto her knees in front of me. She took my now half limp cock into her pretty mouth and began blowing me.

Maria stepped up to me, while Liz sucked my dick and moved in for a kiss. Our lips met and it was like fireworks exploding.

I melted into her soft lips and tongue, drinking them in as my hands combed through her long thick locks of wavy black hair.

Pulling away from her amazing lips and gasping for air, I said, "Oh my God, Maria! That was... that was beautiful."

My dick was fully erect and Liz was going to town on it.

Maria hauled off and slapped me hard across the face. "Ow!" I cried. Stunned, I rubbed my burning cheek and shouted, "What the hell was that for?"

Maria pulled me in and planted another amazing kiss on my lips. This one even hungrier and moer electrifying than our first. I melted into it again, confused, but too delighted to stop kissing.

We parted, both gasping for air.

In a much softer, whining tone, I asked, "Why did you slap me?"

As she rubbed my chest, she said, "For being such an idiot. We could have really had something special, Dick, but you called in all these sluts instead."

Candy looked up from sucking my dick. Apparently, both her and Liz had been taking turns blowing me and I hadn't even noticed. "Hey," Candy said, indignant, "I am NOT a fucking SLUT," and then she went right back to sucking my cock again.

Maria and I kissed again. As we broke off the third time I felt the stirrings of an orgasm. "Shit," I said, looking down at Liz's blonde head bobbing quickly, and threatening to suck all the sperm right down her throat again, "I think I'm about to fucking cum."

"Oh, no you don't!" Maria said, pulling Liz's mouth off my cock using a handful of her platinum blonde hair. She pulled me by my hips, waddling backwards between the two kneeling girls, and toward the couch.

Maria sat heavily on the couch and took my cock into her mouth. Her feathery soft dick sucking technique was wonderful.

Candy was a shallow blowjob giver, good at sucking dick, using her tongue a lot and usually bobbing her head very quickly, but she was effective. I give her an eight to an eight and a half out of ten.

Liz was amazing at sucking dick. She was much like Candy, but deeper, much deeper, and with a very hungry almost greedy feel to her cocksucking. She gets a nine and a half to a ten.

Maria was a ten. Her ever so delicate touch was heavenly, like your dick was being swallowed up by clouds. She was a cock sucking angel. I could almost see rays of sunlight and hear the harps playing softly in the ether. On top of that she had that hungry urgency that Liz brought to the blowjob, but it was less physical and less needy. It was more like she was drinking in your whole cock and thoroughly enjoying every last inch of it, like she was savoring every moment it was in her mouth. Maria's mouth made you feel totally accepted, and passionately loved.

Just before I was about to send all my gooey love to that better place in her tummy, she pulled her mouth off my cock, leaned back, spread her legs and pulled my hips down to her.

"Fuck me, Dick," she said, begging me in an airy voice and breathing heavily. "Fuck me good. Fuck me now."

I never wanted to fuck anyone more in my life. Her legs latched around my body and we both guided the head of my cock to the opening of her sweet pussy.

It felt so amazing squeezing inside of her hot, wet and silky vagina that I gasped loudly. "Oh... my GOD!" I said, slowly burying my entire cock deep, and pressing the head against her cervix.

It was Maria's turn to gasp. "YES!" she cried, her hips tilted up and her legs pulled me in harder, as if to cram every last inch of my cock inside her.

"You FUCKING idiot!" she shouted, tears welling in her eyes. "Look what we could have been feeling for a fucking year!" She hauled off and slapped me hard across the face again. Before I could yell out in pain, she immediately grabbed and pulled my head with both hands and planted another hungry kiss on my lips.

As I melted into her lovely kiss, I felt her legs squeezing and her hips pumping. Maria fucked my cock like that with her tight pussy the whole time we kissed.

When our lips parted, I began fucking her back, sliding my cock deep and watching her big tits bounce with every pounding thrust. After about twenty or thirty hard thrusts, Maria began to cry out incoherently in a soft whining voice and I felt my own orgasm building with hers.

Then the fireworks exploded again, this time sending shockwaves through my whole body. We orgasmed together, Maria clutching onto me, bucking with spasms and issuing a long, loud gutteral groan, me pulling her hips into me hard and shooting everything I had into her.

Neither of us thought of birth control or consequences, only how deep we could get my cock inside her pussy so I could fill her up with cum.

I flooded her cervix with every drop of sperm and she took it all, enjoying an orgasm that seemed to be just as intense and explosive as mine.

We collapsed, both fighting for air and both sweating profusely, as if we had just finished a marathon.

As we were trying to catch our breath, I heard applause and cheering.

Liz shouted, "I call next!"

I looked over to see both Candy and Liz completely naked.

Candy scowled and nudged Liz aside. "Fuck that," Candy said. "You're married. Go fuck your husband. I'm next."

I rolled off of Maria and shook my head, "No way," I said, "I just spent everything I had, Ladies. I am done."

Candy looked genuinely upset. "No you don't, Bucko! You are fucking me next or I... or I will quit. So, you better fuck me exactly like you just fucked her, or I swear I really will walk."

"Me, too!" Liz said, "You fuck us both exactly like that or we both walk!"

Candy grimaced, scowling deeply at Liz.

Liz shrugged and gave her a lopsided smirk. "What?" she said, "You can be next. I'll wait my turn."

Maria, finally recovered, said in a soft, worried tone, "Oh shit... you know what... I think I was ovulating today."

I sat up on the couch. "What the fuck, Maria! You're not on the pill?"

She winced and shrugged. "Sorry."

"Sorry? You're sorry?" I said, disgusted.

"Ooh," Liz said, smirking. "And that orgasm looked like a real baby maker."

Candy laughed. "Well," she said, "Looks like there's going to be another little Dicky running around."

"I could try to suck all his cum out of you," Liz said.

Everyone besides Liz looked stunned. We all looked at her.

She shrugged and said, "I don't mind trying... and it could work."

Candy sneered, and said, "I mean, I have swallowed a lot of cum, especially lately, but that is, by far, the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. No offense."

Maria pushed her glasses up. "Do you think it might really work?"

Candy scowled. "Are you actually considering that? No, it won't work, and it's just plain gross!"

"It's better than leaving all that cum up in there," Liz said, looking defensive.

"Actually," I said, "There's no harm in trying... and I would really enjoy watching that."

"So," Liz said, smiling coyly at Maria, "Can I give it a try?"

Maria gave her a little shrug and opened her legs, spreading her pussy lips. A big, thick dollop of my cum already bubbled from the entrance to her pussy, ready to drip out.

Liz smiled at the sight and jumped down onto her knees, her tongue darting out to scoop up the large bead of semen. The cum disappeared into her mouth and she swallowed.

"Eeeeeww!" Candy cried, grimacing in disgust. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Liz pushed her tongue deep into Maria's cum drenched pussy and began loudly sucking and slurping.

Candy heaved and wretched, holding her hand over her mouth with her eyes squeezed shut and nearly losing it. She turned and ran away toward the water cooler.

Maria didn't seem to mind at all, actually she looked like she was enjoying it. Her hips tilted up and her mouth opened. Her breathing became erratic and I could tell she was shyly stifling urges to moan.

Liz was hard at work, happily sucking cum out of Maria's pussy and gulping it down. I felt my dick getting hard again as I watched Liz making a meal out of a vagina I had just filled with a huge load of thick sperm.

Even more exciting than that was the sight of Liz's gorgeous naked ass, shaking back and forth as she wiggled her head trying to coax as much cum out as possible.

I stood up and walked around to get a better view. Liz's naked ass was spectacular. She had extremely white skin, almost like snow or a plaster of Paris statue. Her butt was huge and round and protruded substantially, like a black girl's ass, but on a slim waisted white girl. In the deep crack of that gorgeous white ass was a tiny pale pink wrinkled button and a darker pink pinhole that served as the opening to her anal passage.

"Oh my God, Liz," I said, "Has anyone ever fucked this beautiful ass of yours?"

Liz paused her cum slurping efforts, making Maria frown in frustration. She seemed to be enjoying the task much more than she was openly willing to show. "Yeah," Liz said, "But not since before I got married. Dom is a devout Catholic and doesn't do anal or oral sex."

"Can I fuck you in the ass?" I asked, my cock growing rock hard at the mere prospect.

"Sure," she said, "Just use lots of spit. It's been a while." Liz went back to sucking Maria's pussy, and Maria let out a delighted groan.

I hastily spit on my now raging boner and kneeled down to fuck that huge white ass. As I pressed the head of my cock into her tiny pink pinhole, Liz moaned into Maria's pussy and tilted her ass up in the air for better access, serving her asshole up for me to fuck and arching her back.

The head of my cock slowly squeezed into her tight anal opening, and then popped past the sphincter. Seeing nothing but smooth sailing and open anal skies ahead, I grabbed her wide hips and plunged the full length of my cock deep into her gloriously tight bum.

Liz grunted loudly as my pubic bone slammed hard into her coccyx and my eight inch cock got buried balls deep in her ass. Her head shot up and then, taking several loud deep breathes, she cried out, "Holy FUCK, that is... that is soooo fucking THICK!"

"Are you okay?" I asked, staying still and caressing her slender waist. I took both her huge tits in hand and kneaded them lovingly, enjoying the warm confines of her tight ass around my throbbing cock.

Liz huffed out a few loud breaths and nodded. "Just be still a minute before you start pumping. Oof! Damn, that is such a thick cock!" She took in several more loud breaths, and said, "But I'll be okay. Just stay right there for a minute... until you feel me relax... before you start pumping... then you can go to town."

She went back to eating Maria's pussy.

I waited there, trembling with anticipation, fully intending to absolutely pound the shit out of Liz's glorious behind.

"What the FUCK are you doing?" Candy shouted.

I looked over and saw her standing there with both hands on her hips. She looked angry.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers
12