The Barn Swallow Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head.

"Good," Diane said, yanking her shoulder bag off her shoulder, opening it and pulling a notepad and pen out of it. "Then let's use this space for what Dad intended and have ourselves a conference. Everyone grab a seat. I have a lot of questions."

I told Diane about everything, from basic details I learned about our factory since I took over, all the way through to my personal life and my plans to start a cum swallowing sex club in that old, dilapidated barn on our factory grounds.

As we got into my deal with the girls, Diane seemed to become agitated. "Three hundred and fifty bucks a day each?" She said, sounding alarmed.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"And that includes...?"

"Anything I want them to do for three hours."

"I see," Diane said, nodding. She sat up in her chair. "I've heard enough, Bro. You are done running this business. As of this minute I am taking over."

Scowling, I shook my head and said, "Fuck that! There is no way I'm letting you take over this factory."

Diane laughed. "You can keep the factory, Dick. I'm taking over the Barn Swallow Sex Club. You have no idea what a fucking goldmine you've started here, do you?"

I shook my head, not sure of what I had just heard from my little sister.

"Well," she said, "I have a Bachelors in Business, big brother, and I see the potential here even if you're clueless. You can charge a man, especially a rich man, up to five hundred dollars to have a girl swallow his cum. Trust me. I know that for a fact. Anyway, you have three willing cum dumpsters and the potential for up to six hundred paying clients a day if you did things right. The math on this is through the frigging roof. We just need to connect these girls with a shitload of paying clients." Diane paused and frowned at my blank expression. She shook her head and gave up trying to explain her strategies for making money. "Well, you've always been more like mom, anyway. Sharp about running things, but not much of a visionary. I take after Dad, and I am going to make this cum swallowing themed whorehouse bigger than Disney World. You just watch me."

At that moment, all I felt was relief. I believed my little sister, and I realized she would be the best person for the job. She was smart, professional and all she cared about was the business, not any of the thrills it provided. I had been interviewing employees to take the reigns of this venture off my hands, and now my kid sister was happily taking them.

I never really wanted to run the Barn Swallow Sex Club, anyway. I just wanted my dick sucked, my cum thoroughly swallowed and to bang some hot sluts who had their tummies bloated with sperm. I only wanted the fantasy, not the complications.

Putting my hand out, I said, "As long as I get my needs and desires fulfilled... it's all yours, little Sister"

She grinned, nodded and shook my hand. "I'll make sure you get your needs and desires fulfilled, Bro, especially since guys just like you are my target customers." She grew serious and looked into my eyes. "But more than that, Dickie, I want to make you proud."

"I already am proud of you, Diane."

"Well," Diane said, scoffing. "You just wait and see what I will do with your little sex club idea."

"We're still getting our three-fifty a day, right?" Candy asked. "Because that's the lowest I'll take for the type of services I provide."

Diane smiled at her and nodded. "You certainly will be getting your three-fifty a day... and I expect you to provide those services to as many as two hundred men in that three hours. Do you have any problems with that?"

"Two-hund--!" Candy exclaimed, her jaw dropping. "But... that's impossible. It takes some guys like... as long as fifteen or twenty minutes to cum."

"That's true," Diane agreed. "And that's why I'll be hiring an army of fluffers to suck them all off for you. Maybe six fluffers for each of you girls should do to start? The only thing you ladies have to do is catch all that cum as it's shooting at you and swallow it down."

"I have to swallow two-hundred frigging loads of cum a day?!" Maria asked, looking alarmed. "Shit, Boss!" she said, pleading with me. "I don't know if I can drink that much cum."

"I can," Liz quipped.

"We all know you can, Lizzy," Diane said. "As for you two amateurs, if you don't think you can hack it quit now. Our success as a cum swallowing sex club depends on your performances."

Candy and Maria looked at each other, but remained quiet and looked back at Diane.

"I take it you're both in for keeps, then?" She stared at them for a response.

Candy and Maria each gave her a tentative nod.

"Okay," Diane said, "I just need to make all the arrangements. I suggest you three ladies find ways to practice your arts for the next three to six weeks. We can pay you all... I don't know... like half your pay while you're waiting at home."

"What the fuck," Candy cried. "I need that three-fifty a day!"

"You can come see me alone, Candy," I said. "I'll make up the difference from my own money."

Candy pulled her head back and blinked. Then she smiled a crooked smile at me and nodded. "Okay, that works for me."

"Can I come see you, too, Dick?" Liz asked. "I can push Candy's ass down on you again and you can finally cum in mine."

"Why don't you stay home with your husband?" Candy said, snarling at her.

"Yeah," I said, "Just let Diane do her thing, Liz. I'm sure she'll get plenty of cocks for you to suck in due time."

"Meanwhile," Diane said, "You two amateurs should try to practice swallowing large volumes of semen."

"How the hell do we do that?" Maria asked. "I mean, before I started blowing all these guys for money yesterday I had maybe three or four sexual encounters a year."

"Horse semen," Liz said, a mischievous grin on her face.

We all turned and looked at Liz. It was silent for a full three or four seconds. Then Candy said, "Excuse me? Did you say horse semen?"

"Yeah, horse semen."

"What the hell?" Maria said. "You don't mean what I think you mean?"

Liz's grin grew into a giddy, excited smile. She seemed barely able to contain herself. "You girls want practice drinking cum, don't you? Well, there's a horse breeder just outside of Newark and he sells synthetic horse semen by the quart. I speak from experience when I say, if you can chug two quarts of that vile spunk down and keep it down you will have no problem drinking any amount of normal cum from any number of guys."

"Eeeewe!" Candy cried. "I think I'm going to puke!"

"Oh my God, no!" Maria said at the same time. "That's... that's insane!"

They both looked completely revolted.

"You speak from experience?!" Maria asked, with an incredulous and appalled grimace. "Why would you do that? I mean, You actually did that?"

Liz giggled through her giddy smile, nodding excitedly. "You bet I did, and I made money all through my senior year of high school doing it every weekend!"

"You did it more than ONCE?!" Candy exclaimed, sneering in disgust.

"Gosh, yeah," Liz said. "And I made bundles of cash doing it. These rich kids at this high school here in Newark used to hold a contest every weekend. I would travel down here on the train from New York. They called it the Chug Fest, and I was the undefeated Chug Fest Champion for six months in a row." Her smile faded. "But then Lucy Liu beat me by drinking an entire fucking gallon, that Chinese bitch. I tried to match her but my stomach just could NOT handle that much cum. I had to quit after three and a half quarts."

"Wait," I said, "You don't mean Lucy Liu the actress?"

Liz nodded. "Yep, that's her, one and the same. It was before she got famous, of course. We were seniors in high school together up in New York. She may be thin, but let me tell you that skinny little Chinese girl can drink a shit-load of horse cum."

"Well, I'm not drinking any fucking horse cum," Candy said. "Sorry."

Maria nodded. "Yeah. Me neither."

"Really?" I said, fascinated by that juicy tidbit of info. "Lucy Liu drank a gallon of horse cum?"

Everyone ignored me.

Liz shrugged, looking dejected. "It's synthetic. It doesn't really come from horses. It's just made from all the basic ingredients that the real stuff has, but without the actual sperm cells from a live horse. They make it to mix with the real stuff so they can increase the number of mares a prize stallion can impregnate."

"Does this synthetic stuff taste like real horse semen?" Maria asked.

"How the hell would I know? It certainly tasted like real sperm to me, but I never blew a fucking horse."

"Well, I'm still not drinking a quart of horse semen, synthetic or otherwise," Candy said.

"Me neither," Maria said.

"Suit yourselves, Girls. Just neither of you better be anywhere near me at our first big cum swallow party. I may have a strong stomach, but if I see someone puke I tend to vomit, too."

Diane said, "Nobody is puking. I'll buy a few quarts of the synthetic horse cum and we'll see what you girls can do."

"Fuck that," Candy said. "I refuse to drink that shit."

"What if I said you have to?" Diane said.

"What if I said you go first?" Candy said, folding her arms.

Diane sat back and folded her arms, too. "Fine," she said, "I will go first. We'll set it up for next Monday. I should be able to get Randy at Milestone Ranch to sell me five or six quarts by then. Drinking a quart of horse cum will be mandatory to remain employed by my sex club, Ladies. Are you two girls still in this for keeps or are you out?"

Both Candy and Maria looked horrified.

"Wait," I said, "You know where to buy that synthetic horse cum, Diane? How? Why?"

Liz snickered. "Diane was one of those rich kids at her high school who ran the Chug Fest contest. How do you think I found out about it?"

"Are you kidding me?" I said, astounded. "So you held cum drinking contests in fucking high school? What other fucking secrets have you been keeping from me, Diane? I don't even know who you fucking are anymore."

Liz laughed, clapped her hands and said, "I'll tell you who she is. Our baby sister was Chug Fest champion for three months before I knocked her out and won the Ivory Choker off her neck. You should pay your respects, Dick. Our sister, Diane, can drink cum with the best of them."

Diane's face had turned beet red and she averted her eyes from mine.

"Jesus, Diane," I said, realizing my sister did have an appetite for the thrills this venture provided after all. "No wonder you wanted to run this sex club. You're just as obsessed with cum drinking as I am, aren't you?"

"News for you, Dick," Liz said, laughing harder. "She is MORE obsessed with drinking cum than you are. Our sister Di, here, is the fucking Queen of cum drinking. Remember all those lines I gave you that first day we met, about me being made to drink cum and how I loved the idea of being a cum slut? I got those lines from her. I can take or leave drinking a load of cum, but Diane is the real deal, a genuine cum slut. They used to call her Drink 'em Dry Di in college. Tell him, Diane. Tell him how much you love drinking cum." Diane looked mortified, turning her face away from me as Liz rambled on. "You should have seen her at the Frat house parties, Dick. It was like a fucking circus. Diane would have forty or fifty fucking guys lined up waiting their turn to cum in her mouth and--"

"That was one fucking party, Lizzy!" Diane snapped. She looked over at me. "I had a drinking problem, Dickie. Things... got out of hand that night."

Liz laughed loudly, clapped her hand on her thigh and shouted, "You had a drinking problem, alright, Sis. You couldn't drink enough sperm!" She laughed raucously as Diane winced. Liz continued to laugh gleefully as she said, "She sucked so many fucking frat boys off that night. Oh my God, it was crazy. The whole fucking Frat house was shaking as everyone chanted, "DRINK THEM DRY! DRINK THEM DR--"

"Will YOU shut the FUCK UP!" Diane shrieked, cutting Liz's chant short.

"Jeez," Liz said, her smile vanishing. "Sorry, Sis. I just thought--"

"You don't EVER think, Lizzy!" Diane shouted. "That's the fucking problem." Diane pushed an angry breath out her nose, took another deep breath in and relaxed. She sat back and said in a much calmer tone, "I am trying to get organized here and you're blabbing about shit that doesn't matter." Diane looked at Candy and Maria. "Are you two both drinking a quart of horse spunk or not?"

Candy pushed a breath out her nose and said, "Fine... but if I puke that doesn't mean shit. I'm still working for you. I think guys' sperm is gross, but at least it turns me on when I swallow it for them. Horse semen is... Well, it's just fucking gross." She shrugged. "But I'll fucking try to drink it. Whatever."

"Fine," Diane said. She looked at Maria. "What about you?"

Maria shook her head. "No way. You people are sick. I am done." She looked at me and said, "Can I have my old job back, Boss?"

"Sure, Maria," I said, "Are you certain about this?"

Maria stood up and nodded. "See you tomorrow at eight, Mr. Chamberland. Goodnight everyone." Maria turned to walk out the door.

Diane said, "If you change your mind, Maria, be in this room at noon next Monday. I'll have a quart of horse cum all warmed up and waiting for you."

Maria laughed mirthlessly. Shaking her head as if dazed, disgusted or in disbelief, she left the conference room.

"What the fuck, Diane," I said, shaking my head much like Maria had. "You've been in charge for ten minutes and we're already down a cum swallow girl."

"No we're not, Dickie," Diane said, writing notes in her pad without looking up at me. "I'll be filling in for her... until we hire a replacement... if we even need another girl."

My mouth fell open. I was speechless. Diane began dictating instructions to both Candy and Liz about what she expected from them, but I had tuned out.

My sister had short blonde, straight hair, parted to the side and cut just above her shoulders. Diane had our big brown eyes, but lighter skin than mine and a very pretty, angelic face. She never wore makeup, but didn't need it. Her face was naturally beautiful. Her body was even nicer, more like spectacular, honed by years of gymnastics, but with larger than average breasts. I had never even thought about having sex with my sister, and I didn't want to have sex with her then, but for some reason I wanted to see her swallowing cum, and I wanted to see her swallow a lot of fucking cum. What hit me hardest at that moment was that I would definitely get the opportunity to see her in action.

Liz claimed my sister, Diane, was more obsessed with swallowing cum than I was with getting my cum swallowed. I hoped that was true. I really wanted to see a woman like that. If Diane was even half as obsessed with swallowing as I was with getting swallowed, that would truly be an amazing sight to see.

My cock hardened and my face flushed hot.

"I have to go," I said.

I stood up and left the conference room.

Maria had already gotten dressed and left, which disappointed me. I had wanted to talk to her about her decision to quit. Maybe it had been the best choice for her after hearing how outrageous my sister's and Liz's sexual experiences had been.

After all, sex work in general was not for everyone, even for someone as obviously sexual as Maria.

Diane's and Elizabeth's brand of extreme and perverse sexual activities had probably opened Maria's eyes to what she was really getting into, but I still wanted to explore some other possible options for her. Maybe Maria could be one of Diane's fluffer girls? Maybe she might do better just as a hostess of some kind once this sex club got going? Or maybe she could still be a Barn Swallow girl, but on her own terms, not Diane's.

I needed to speak with her about all of that and simply connect with Maria after everything that had happened. Messing around with Candy had made me neglect Maria, and I didn't have a clue what was going through her mind about anything.

Sitting down behind my desk, as I contemplated whether to wait until I saw her tomorrow or try to call her in a little while and catch her when she got home, I felt my half hard cock bulging in my pants. What a nuisance. I hadn't cum since Sunday in Candy's ass, which was a great memory, but didn't do much for me at that moment.

I was used to cumming three or four times a day, but hadn't even masturbated in two days. I hadn't even thought about it and the cum had built up so much that it had probably been the reason I had gotten so horny over the mere thought of my own kid sister drinking cum.

I shook that thought off, ashamed of myself for even going there. Maybe Candy would pop into my office before she left and provide me with a much needed release. It seemed likely, since she was probably just as horny as me after two days of no sex, following our weekend of constant sex.

I decided to get through some paperwork and distract myself from the bulge in my pants and the giant load of cum I had stored that was screwing with my mind.

About an hour went by when there was a quick knock out on the reception room's door. I got excited for a moment, hoping Candy was stopping in to see me because I had a monster load for her to try and choke down, but it opened and Diane strode into the reception office. "Just fucking great," I mumbled to myself in disappointment. I shifted in my chair, trying to get comfortable holding a motherload of semen in my loins, and planning on making this meeting with my sister very brief.

Adjusting her shoulder bag and carrying her notebook, she strolled into my office, turned and shut that door, and then she strolled over to the chairs across from my desk as if in no hurry at all. I was already getting antsy, and annoyed at how sedate she looked, like she would waste as much of my time as she could. Well, I had other ideas.

She blew out a breath, shook her head as she smirked at me and plopped down in a seat.

"Where's Candy and Liz?" I asked, only caring where Candy might be so I could hook up with her right after this short meeting.

"I sent them home," Diane said, which annoyed me a lot, but I let it go. "Is Dad's Kentucky Bourbon still in that bottom left draw, Dickie? I could really use a shot."

I smirked and nodded. It was now my Kentucky Bourbon, since I'd replaced the bottle a dozen times, but I let that go, too. Reaching for the draw and the bottle and two snifter glasses inside it, I said, "I thought you had a drinking problem?"

Diane snickered ruefully. "Yeah, well, I've had lots of problems over the years."

"It sounded like you did." I poured us each four fingers and pushed a snifter at her. Sitting back in my chair, I took a nice stiff belt, swallowed it down and said, "You know, Sis, I'm really shocked at all those things I heard about you today. Can you fucking give me some information on who, exactly, my sister really is? I mean, all these fucking secrets? I feel really dumb, I mean, really, really fucking dumb."

Diane finished taking her own first swig, and let a breath of satisfaction. "I'm sorry, Dickie. It was never you and you were never dumb. It was me. I was... sick, a really sick and twisted spoiled rich girl. I was just so fucking obsessed with sex and so embarrassed about my... obsession... that I created this whole secret life." She shrugged, sipped her drink and shook her head.

"So, it turns out," I said, "You are even more fucked up and obsessed about sex than I am?"

She nodded. "Yeah, most definitely. I can't really blame it on him, but my relationship with Dad had a lot to do with that... and my relationship with you, too."

"With me?" I said, doubting that. "How the hell did I have any influence on your sexual obsessions? We barely ever even talked growing up."

"Your porn videos," she said. "I knew where you hid them. My favorite one was probably your favorite, too. It was called "100 Best Swallows In Porn". Do you remember that one?"