The Barnet Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

"Some of us older women are that way. Confidence is also something learned with experience. At your age, sex is fun and games. My husband and I were that age once." She paused and took a deep breath. "My husband had an affair with a younger woman. It lasted several months. He never knew that I knew about it. It hurt until I realized I was ignoring him sexually."

Mike had no idea what to say so he did the best thing and kept quiet.

Gale smiled at him and sighed as she leaned back on the door and straightened her left leg slightly. Mike's eyes went to her lap quickly but returned to the road just as fast. The hem of the dress was piled up even more between her thighs.

They drove in silence for several minutes. Gale twisted sideways and looked around. "Not this right but the next one is where we want to go."

Mike nodded as he moved the SUV to the right and slowed as much as traffic allowed. He passed the first right and put his turn signal on. Traffic was still pretty heavy so he moved to the shoulder to slow even more before he made the right turn. The road he was on now was two lane with wide shoulders, and dense forest on both sides.

Gale shivered as she reached up and pulled the top of the dress down until her breasts were bare. There was a car a few hundred yards ahead of them. She wondered briefly if the driver could see her in the rearview mirror. Fingers squeezing her left nipple made her groan. A hand on her left knee made her eyes snap open. When had she closed them she wondered?

Mike was watching the road but he had a grin on his face. His hand was on her knee but the fingers squeezing and rolling her left nipple around were her own. She groaned deeply and released her nipple. "Like... like I said, having the girls out in the daylight is so different than at night."

"More chances of being seen," Mike whispered as he ran his hand along her inner thigh and then returned it to her knee.

Both of Gale's hands came up so they could tease her breasts and nipples. "Do you think he can see me in the rearview mirror?"

Mike chuckled. "I think it's a she."

Gale groaned softly and pinched both nipples firmly. "I... I never considered that."

"Why not? Haven't you ever looked at a woman's breasts?"

Gale nodded as she rolled her nipples around between her thumbs and forefingers. "There was this one friend I had way back when. She had the most perfect breasts."

"Perfect in what way?"

"They were perfectly round mounds whether she was sitting, standing or laying. The dark circles under her nipples were perfectly round and centered. Her nipples were as big around as the end of my little finger and stood up so high and proud."

"They sound a little fake to me," Mike said.

Gale chuckled. "Not even close. They were all natural."

"And you know this how?"

Gale shivered and shook her head. "I'd embarrass myself if I said any more."

Mike chuckled. "I'll take that to mean there was a little playtime involved."

Gave shivered harder and whispered, "More than just a little, believe me."

"Kinky is as kinky does," Mike said with a grin.

Gale lowered her hands from her breasts and lifted her ass up off the seat. "Kinky huh," she said as she pulled the dress down and then took it off. She laid it across her lap and grinned at the young man next to her. "Take the next left and see just how kinky I can be."

Mike made the left. "Pull over on the shoulder and get those shorts off," Gale told him a moment later as she turned in the seat and leaned against the door.

As he pulled off the road, she slipped lower in the seat, left her right foot on the floor, and moved her left foot up onto the seat, her knee against the seat back. Her thighs were spread wide, her wet sex on perfect display for his eyes.

Mike groaned softly and licked his lips as the SUV came to a stop. He leaned her way and she held up her hands. "Shorts," she said quickly. "This is still teasing time."

With another groan, Mike hurriedly took off his shorts. As he tossed them on the back seat, he sighed and shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I'm far too tall to make the bend to reach anything."

Gale chuckled. "You realize you just told on yourself, right?"

With a shrug, Mike put the SUV in gear and pulled out onto the road. As it came up to speed, he replied, "I'm pretty sure you knew that already."

"One of my daughters?" Gale asked in a soft voice.

Mike's head jerked around in her direction. "Uh, no!" He replied quickly.

Gale laughed. "There is so much I could read into your reaction if I tried."

Mike did a double take on the older woman and groaned softly. She had one hand on a breast and the other was slowly rolling her clit around. "I... uh—" he stared to say.

She laughed again and shook her head. "Experience tells me that my daughters set this whole thing up."

Mike sighed and asked, "And if they did?"

"Then they know me better than I thought they did."

Mike glanced her way as his hand went to his dick. He stroked it slowly as he said, "They did mention that their dad had a big dick."

Gale's eyes grew wide for a second as she whispered more to herself than him, "How did they know that?"

"Uh, something about an old VHS tape."

Gale groaned softly and sighed. "That second honeymoon tape we made."

"That sounds about right," Mike said and then looked at Gale as he added, "My mother died shortly after my dad died. She missed him so much. I think the twins were worried about the same happening to you."

Gale shivered as she said, "Sorry to hear about your parents." A moment later, she added, "Your mother must have been older than me. I miss my husband but..."

Mike chuckled. "You're younger than my mom and whole lot more worldly, shall we say. Maybe more knowledgeable and outgoing would be a better way to put it."

Gale chuckled. "Nice recovery."

Mike glanced at Gale and grinned. She now had her right foot up on the dash. She now had both hands at her sex. A finger on her right was rolling her clit around and a finger on the left was circling her slippery wet opening. "Uh, yeah, very outgoing."

Gale laughed. "More like showing off."

"That works also," Mike replied.

Mike suddenly hit the brakes and pulled over to a stop quickly. "Uh, there's some kind of park station ahead."

Gale moved her foot to the floor and sat up slightly so she could see out the windshield. "Well shit, that's new or I'm on the wrong road." She looked thoughtful for a moment and then whispered, "We've gone too far. We were supposed to turn off a mile or so back."

Mike grinned and made a u-turn. As he got straightened out, Gale wiggled around until she was sitting up with her back against the door. The finger that had been stirring her opening was now in her mouth.

She pulled her finger out of her mouth and looked at it. Looking at Mike, she smiled and said, "Tell me about my daughters."

Mike looked at the older woman quickly. "Uh, I could say I was a gentleman but we both know that's not true."

Gale nodded and sat up a bit. "Take the next left."

Mike made the turn into the narrow road. It didn't look well used at all. "Where does this go?"

"Down to an old section of the park that washed away during years of storms and waves. They closed it and opened the one where we turned around."

"Ah, privacy."

"More or less, according to the time of the year and the people who are out and about," Gale said with a grin. "My husband and I were caught red handed so to speak, several times."

"Which just added to the thrill."

Gale laughed and nodded as they came to a dead end. The road was blocked by roadway barriers in front and a gate to the left. "The old boat ramp is past the barriers. A nice place to swim as it is back in a cove."

Mike looked around and shrugged. "Do I park here?"

Gale picked her bag up off the floor and rummaged around in it. "Not if this still works," she said holding up a key on a chain.

She opened the door and got out. "Kinky is as kinky does," she whispered as she closed the door.

Mike grinned as he watched her walk around the truck and over to the gate. When she bent over the top pipe rail, he groaned softly at the way her ass was stuck out. He licked his lips as his hand went to his dick.

A few moments later, Gale straightened up and pushed the gate open. With a grin, she waved him toward her. He drove through the gate and stopped. Gale closed the gate and returned to the truck.

As she got settled, she whispered, "Being outside naked with the possibility of other people being around is still a big turn on."

"For both of us," Mike said with a grin.

"The view from the rear while I was bent over the gate," Gale ventured.

"Oh yeah, you do have a beautiful ass."

Gale grinned back at him. "Hold that thought. Drive forward and take the first right. Pull in at the pavilion to the left."

He followed her directions and stop in front of a covered pavilion. There were three concrete tables with benches under it and the lake was visible through low hanging willows beyond that. "Nice," he said as he opened his door. "Which table would you like to be bent over first?"

Gale laughed as she opened her door. "I'm not sure I could handle all three tables."

A moment later, she swore softly. "I forgot a blanket."

"I happen to have an old sleeping bag in the back," Mike said before he closed his door.

"I like a man who is always prepared," Gale said as she closed her door.

*****

The sleeping bag was spread out on the far table and the cooler was on the bench. Gale was sitting on the table with her feet on the bench facing the lake. Mike was sitting next to her. He had removed his t-shirt so he was now as naked as she was. They were both sipping on a beer.

"You were going to tell me about my daughters," Gale said softly.

Mike looked at the older woman and sighed. "I'm not really comfortable with that. Lets just say they like sex. All kinds of sex."

Gale chuckled. "I know they like sex with each other. They are not the quietest."

"Like mother, like daughters," Mike said with a chuckle.

"I put them in separate room when they were young. That didn't last. They had separate rooms but always slept in one or the other. I don't know if they know, I know about them or how they would feel if they did know, I knew."

"I don't think they know, you know," Mike said softly.

Gale grinned. "I also know I heard some strange noises while you were tutoring them."

"Uh, yeah, everything gets to be a competition with them."

Gale groaned softly. "And now I'm competing with them."

"No!" Mike said quickly. "Things are different with you. I really like you."

"Like you don't like them?" Gale asked with a grin.

"I like them but... Well, it's different. They have their games... I played their kind of games for a long time. With you it's different. It's more like we play our games together."

Gale looked at the young man next to her and shivered. "Don't go and get serious on me."

Mike shrugged. "Define serious. I'm trying to tell you there is a difference. Much more of a connection."

Gale nodded and grinned. "But you aren't going to give them up are you?"

Mike grinned back. "Do I look crazy to you?"

"With three of us, you're going to grow old quickly."

"True, very true, but I can always call in reinforcements."

Gale laughed. "I just bet you could but for right now..."

Mike stood up and looked out at the lake. "I wonder how warm the water is?"

*****

The water was warm enough after they got used to it. They swam out past the overhanging willows and then circled back. They ended up sitting in the shallows looking out across the wide lake. Somewhere off in the distance, Mike heard an outboard motor.

He leaned back on his elbows and asked, "Did you and your husband ever bring the boat out here?"

"To this spot or the lake in general?" Gale asked in return.

"Either, or," Mike replied.

"There is a park farther around the lake that is protected. Safer for our small boat. A nice place to camp also."

Mike nodded. "I haven't been camping since high school."

Gale chuckled and Mike looked at her. "Hey, in my perspective it was a long time ago."

"We'll have to go sometimes."

"You and me or the four of us?" Mike asked with a grin.

"Yes," Gale replied with a grin and a wink.

Mike laughed as he stood up. "Kinky," he said softly as he held his hands down to help Gale up.

Gale took his hands and came up on her knees. As her head passed his dick, it darted forward and swallowed him to the hilt. He was soft but that didn't last long as she sucked and bobbed her head. Mike groaned softly. He was still holding her hands.

As his dick grew to its full length and hardness, she lifted her head higher and his dick came free of her mouth and slapped against his belly. She grinned up at him as she pulled on his hands and stood up. "I have a much better place for that."

Mike pulled her into his arms for a long deep kiss. As he broke the kiss, he swept her up in his arms. "And I know just the place for that to happen."

"I'll just bet you do," Gale whispered as he carried her toward the pavilion and the table.

*****

Mike sat her on the end of the table and stepped back. Gale grinned as she leaned back on her elbows and raised her feet to the edge of the table. Her eyes were on his dick. It was almost level with her sex. "The perfect height," she whispered as her eyes came up to his face.

With a grin, Mike squatted down. He pushed her thighs apart and licked his lips. "The perfect height for something else also."

Gale groaned softly as she remembered his tongue in her sex from the day before. "I probably won't last any longer today than I did yesterday."

He leaned forward to plant a kiss on her exposed clit. "But the difference is, when you do start to come I can stand up and fuck you."

Gale groaned louder and laid back on the sleeping bag. "Maybe I should have a blindfold."

Mike laughed. "Or one of the twins sitting on your face."

That brought another groan from Gale and then a gasp as his long thick tongue snaked into her vagina. She was right; it did not take long for her to let out a soft yell as she started to come. A moment later, she let out a long moaning groan as Mike shoved his dick into her tight pussy slowly. Her orgasm ramped up to a higher plane the deeper he went.

By the time his hips touched her ass cheeks, she was bucking her hips up and down as she rolled her head back and forth. She was in a totally different world. A world of flashing lights and surging hormones. Mike took his time, fucking her with full slow strokes. Even doing that didn't slow down his orgasm by much.

Again, this older woman surprised him. Her pussy was tight and grabbed at his dick strongly as it moved in and out. Her hips bucking and jerking just added more movement along and around his shaft.

Far quicker than he wanted, his orgasm burst forth. Planting himself as deep as he could go, he came long and hard. Gale kept right on moving under him for several more minutes.

*****

Gale moaned softly as Mike stepped back, pulling his semi soft dick out of her. Her hips fluttered up and down several times. She sighed deeply as they settled back to the table. A moment later, she whispered, "I had almost forgotten how good that felt."

Mike grinned as he watched a slow trickle of clear and white fluid dribble out of her pulsing sex. "I was thinking more great than good."

Gale opened one eye and looked up at the young man. "You can't tell me you haven't came in my daughters."

"Uh, would you believe mouths only?"

Gale opened her other eye and groaned softly as she rose up on her elbows. "They're both on birth control."

"Most college girls are."

Gale grinned. "Most older women are fixed."

Mike did a double take and shivered. "I... uh... I..."

Gale chuckled. "Yes, I'm fixed."

Mike let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and whispered, "That's good to know."

Gale grinned and sat up. "I think I need another beer."

*****

When they were about finished with the beers, Mike asked, "Where does this road go?

Gale finished the last swallow of her beer and sat the bottle aside. "Come on and I'll show you what is left of one of the most beautiful places on this lake."

Mike downed the rest of his beer and stood up. Gale had moved over to sit on the side of the table with her feet on the bench. When she stepped down she wiggled her hips from side to side and grinned. I'm definitely going to need another swim."

Looking down at his shiny looking dick, Mike chuckled and replied, "Make that both of us."

Gale took his hand and started toward the road. "Wait until we get to the top of the road."

Mike followed along but gave the older woman a funny look as he tried to figure out how they would swim from the top of the hill they were climbing.

The road made a slight curve to the right and got steeper, much steeper. A quarter mile later, they reached the top. They were both slightly winded. The road ended next to an eight foot by eight foot concrete slab. Beyond the slab was a shear drop-off. Other than a few clumps of brush, the top of the hill was wide open.

Mike stepped up onto the slab and looked around. He had a panoramic view of the lake. There were boats here and there but none were close to where they were. "Beautiful," Mike said as he continued to look around.

A moment later, he groaned deeply. Gale was on her knees in front of him with his dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly as she held a light suction on his semi hard shaft. She made soft whimpering sounds as she did. He groaned again and whispered, "You do that so well."

Gale lifted her head and released his dick. She shivered and sighed. "And we taste so good together."

"I see where your daughter's get their oral fixation," he said a moment later.

Gale chuckled as a thought crossed her mind. "Under the table while you were tutoring."

"Among other things," Mike replied.

"What kind of other things?" Gale asked with a shiver before she swallowed his dick again.

Mike groaned softly and replied, "One in the chair across from me and one on her knees fucking me in one direction and licking her sister in the other."

Gale groaned as a vision of what he described ran across her mind. She sucked him harder and faster. Mike groaned as he put his hands on the sides of her head to slow her down. When she slowed, he stepped back and took his dick away from her.

She looked up at him and frowned. "I have a better idea," he said as he knelt down on the concrete.

Gale gave him a questioning look before she grinned and turned around. She went to her hands and knees as she looked at him over her shoulder. "Once, a long time ago, my husband and I did this at night up here."

Mike slapped her lightly on the ass and replied, "And now it is time to try it in the daylight."

Gale whimpered and then groaned softly as she turned her head and looked out across the lake. "But... but... but," she said quickly.

Mike laughed as he rubbed the head of his dick against her slippery hot opening. "Your butt is going to take a lot more patience and lube than we have right now."

Before Gale could reply one way or the other, he rammed his hips forward, impaling her on his dick. She took in a gasping breath and let it out as a long drawn out moan as he fucked her with long slow strokes.

It wasn't long before Gale had her breasts low enough that her nipples rubbed on the smooth concrete and her cheek was resting on the backs of her hands. All thoughts of the lake, boats, and people were gone as she started to come and come hard and long.

*****

Gale had the seat laid back in the truck and was sleeping peacefully. Mike was driving home with a grin on his face. He wasn't exactly sure what the future held but it would not be boring. Gale knew about him and twins. She also knew about the twins between themselves.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers