The Battered Lamp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Coel led them into her living room. She had a nice figure, her bust as large, if not larger, than her daughters, with a curvy ass covered by a pair of tight jeans. Aaliyah caught his eyes and licked her lips--she approved as well.

The next half-hour proved that the last few days could indeed become more bizarre. Aaliyah and Mrs. Coel started to rapidly haggle the price he'd have to pay to officially take her as a concubine. Mrs. Coel was a sharp bargainer, and she wanted her daughter's bridal gift to be substantial. The entire time, Chyna squirmed on his laps and rained his face with kisses.

"I'm not sure your daughter is worth that much," Aaliyah objected. "She doesn't look that beautiful."

"Are you blind? My daughter is gorgeous. She's built like a brickhouse!"

Aaliyah gave Chyna a considering look. "Let's see her naked."

Chyna was eager to strip in front of her Master. She was gorgeous with dusky skin and large, heavy tits. Her ass was round and plump, and Kyle couldn't resist giving her a squeeze. Chyna giggled and proudly posed, one hand playing with a honey-brown pigtail.

"See. She's absolutely gorgeous!"

Aaliyah reached out, pinching one of Chyna's nipples. "She's adequate."

Chyna's mom reached out and boldly rubbed Kyle's crotch; he groaned, enjoying the MILF's touch. "I'd say Kyle finds her more than adequate."

"He's a young man; a stiff breeze gets him hard." Kyle had never heard her talk so diffidently. It's like she had become this imperious woman instead of his shy wife.

"I'd say his opinion counts for a lot." Kyle shifted, the blood warm in his cheeks as the MILF kept stroking him through his jeans.

"Let's see how well she performs. Lick my pussy, slave!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Aaliyah spread her legs and lifted her skirt. Chyna knelt before her and buried her face in his wife's snatch. Aaliyah threw her head back and moaned. "She's got an...ohh...agile tongue."

"What do you say, Kyle," purred Chyna's mom, her fingers dragging his zipper down. "You have to admit my daughter is easily worth it."

Kyle couldn't think, her hand stroked his hard cock. "Sure."

"Then we have a deal?"

Aaliyah's eyes snapped open, and she shot a glance at him. Kyle froze.

"I'll suck your dick." Her tongue licked his ear. "I bet I can suck your cock better than her daughter."

Aaliyah bent over and engulfed his cock, sucking hard, before Mrs. Coel could. Chyna's mom pouted as his wife sucked him like a vacuum cleaner. Her soft hands found his balls, massaging. Kyle leaned back, groaning.

Chyna knelt on the floor, her face shiny with Aaliyah's passion. "Make him cum, Mistress!" Chyna's fingers found her pussy.

Mrs. Coel unbuttoned her blouse. Her large tits strained a silky, gray bra. When they were freed, her breasts were every bit as wonderful as Chyna's. A little larger, with areolas that dwarfed his sex slave's and fat, dark nipples. There was a little sag, but not much, and they felt like silk as she pressed against his face.

"Imagine these around your cock," Mrs. Coel purred. "Or my pussy even. Have you ever fucked both a mother and her daughter?"

That sparked a depraved idea. "Chyna, suck your mom's tits."

"Yes, Master."

"What?" Mrs. Coel barely had a chance to blink before her daughter's hungry lips fastened onto a fat nipple. "No, Chyna! Stop! You can't do that! It's incest!"

Her daughter ignored her; Kyle was Chyna's master. Kyle grabbed her hand as she tried to push her daughter off her tit. "If you and your daughter fuck, I'll pay double," Kyle told her.

She froze, eyes wide. "You'd pay that much for my daughter."

"It'll be worth it to watch you make love to your daughter. To revel in incest."

Aaliyah's mouth popped off his cock. "She's not worth it, Kyle! Just let me..."

Kyle placed a finger on her lips. "This is what I want. Just suck my cock."

"Yes, my love." Kyle was surprised that she wasn't angry, but sounded pleased, and happily sucked his cock into her lips.

"I love you," he whispered, stroking her cheek. She sucked harder. "So, Mrs. Coel, what'll it be?"

She mumbled, face red.

"What was that?"

"Illfukmadotter."

"A little slower."

She took a deep breath, glancing at her daughter nursing at her tit. "I'll fuck my daughter."

"You heard her, slave."

"Eat my pussy, Mommy," Chyna purred, stretching out on the floor. "Let's give Master the best mother-daughter lezzie show!"

"God, forgive me." Mrs. Coel knelt down. Her hand trembled as she placed it on her daughter's side.

Chyna smiled, and grabbed the hand and placed it on her heavy tit. "Feel how soft and wonderful I am."

Mrs. Coel squeezed her daughter's melon. "They do feel nice." She looked her daughter in the eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Chyna caressed her mother's cheek. "I love you, Mommy, and I'm glad I can share this moment with you and Master."

Kyle couldn't take his eyes away as Mrs. Coel enveloped her daughter's nipple into her sucking mouth. His sex slave moaned, eyes fluttering. He rested his hand on Aaliyah's sucking mouth, absently stroking her as his wife bobbed her head.

"Oh, Mom!" gasped Chyna. "Your mouth! Holy shit!"

"Wait until you feel my lips on your pussy," Mrs. Coel blushed. She seemed surprised by her boldness. Kyle wondered if she had lusted after her daughter in secret.

The mother rubbed her cheeks through her daughter's cleavage, sandwiched between those spectacular mountains, before she kissed her way to the other peak's summit. Chyna writhed as her mother nipped and sucked at her turgid, dark nipples. Mrs. Coel worshiped her daughter's tit, pink tongue swirling dusky flesh.

Then the mother kissed lower. Kyle's breath caught along with Chyna as Mrs. Coel kissed her way down her daughter's taut body. He wanted to witness a mother violate the bond with her daughter and eat her pussy out, and Chyna seemed to want that bond sullied.

"Lower, Mom! Eat me out! My pussy's on fire! I need to cum so bad!"

Mrs. Coel smiled up her daughter's heaving body, then nuzzled her neatly-trimmed pubic hair. "You smell wonderful," she breathed. The air was full of the women's passions: Aaliyah's spice, Chyna's tart, and a second tart scent, a little stronger, a little more mature, but still as wonderful to inhale.

Her lips moved lower, spreading her daughter's thighs. Kyle and Chyna both erupted in passion as Mrs. Coel's pink tongue slid through Chyna's pink flesh. Aaliyah swallowed his loads, moaning her delight. Chyna heaved on the floor, screaming Kyle's name and squeezing her massive tits.

Mrs. Coel kept licking; Aaliyah kept sucking.

"Oh, Mom! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! Your tongue is...ohmygod! Keep doing that!"

Kyle never grew soft. Between the taboo scene and Aaliyah's wonderful mouth, he stayed as erect as a flagpole. Chyna kept cumming on her mom's mouth. She bucked, writhed, wiggled, and shook, and the whole time those big tits jiggled and swayed and bounced.

"You taste wonderful," purred Mrs. Coel, her tongue only lightly lapping at her daughter's cunt.

Chyna's orgasms faded as her mother let her cool down. She smiled down at her mom, stroking her hair. "Let me taste you?"

"Umm, sounds wonderful."

Mrs. Coel flipped around, and mother and daughter slipped into a sixty-nine. "Fuck," Kyle muttered. The room was filled with the noisy sound of pussy eating and moans of passion. The taboo duo's lust mounted as they writhed on each other's lips.

Aaliyah's mouth popped off his cock. "I need you inside me, my love."

"Fuck yeah!" Kyle pulled her up, her clothes--a jean skirt and a yellow blouse, low-cut with a frilly neckline--vanished in a cloud of yellow, and she impaled her pussy right onto his spear. Kyle grunted in her ear, "I love you."

She purred back, "Forever, my husband."

Her hips pumped on him, and he watched the two women making love on the floor as his wife's pussy rode his cock. Chyna had her hands wrapped around her mother's firm ass, squeezing her cheeks and flashing her dark, puckered asshole at Kyle.

"I'm so glad you are coming around to all the carnal delights I can provide you," purred Aaliyah in his ear. "Making a mother and daughter fuck...so wicked, my love."

I guess I am coming around to it, he realized. The more Kyle fucked, the more he wanted to experience. Aaliyah and Christy and Fumi and Fatima had uncorked whatever morals had damned up his lust, and slowly more and more poured out, and he would crave more and more...carnal delights.

I want to share all these delights with my four loves. He pictured himself surrounded by the four women he loved while all the female students and faculty--at least the attractive ones--made love to each other for Kyle and his women's pleasure. A garden of delight for the five of them to frolic in.

A harem.

Fatima and Aaliyah were eager for it, and Christy seemed to be open-minded about other women. And Fumi...well, so long as Kyle was fine with her sucking off other guys, she was fine with him having any woman he wanted. It only seemed fair. If he could fuck other women and still love Fumi, then she could suck other men as long as she loved him.

"I want to experience so many carnal delights," he moaned into his wife's ear.

"So do I!" Aaliyah gasped.

His Genie pumped faster on his cock; her arms tightly wrapped about his neck. Her head threw back, and she came! Screaming his name, her pussy massaged his cock. Wonderful, hot flesh squeezed and shivered about his shaft, bringing Kyle great delight. His own passion grew, and he thrust up into his wife's cumming cunt, bouncing her on his lap.

"Kyle, Kyle!" she moaned. "Cum in me! Please, my love!"

He squeezed her ass, thrusting harder up into her. "How can I resist you anything?"

A smile flashed across her face. He captured her lush lips with a kiss and grunted, cumming inside her. He tensed in her arms as he blasted her cunt. He sat back on the couch, his wife hugging him and kissing him, and he forgot all about the mother and daughter still sixty-nining on the floor.

Then Chyna screamed, "I'm cumming again, Mom! Keep eating me! I love it! My mother is a pussy-eating champion!"

Aaliyah slid off his lap, cuddling beside him. Her hand reached out and lazily stroked him. He had gone a little limp, but watching Chyna's mouth buried in her mother's vulva was inspiring his cock to rise again. He had to fuck the older woman.

He stood up and grabbed Mrs. Coel's black hair and pulled her roughly off her daughter. "It's time to get fucked," he grunted. "I want that ass!"

"Oh, yes!" she breathed, kneeling on the carpet.

Kyle spread her asscheeks. Her dark asshole winked at him as his finger teased it, then he shoved his cock lubed with Aaliyah's passion right into her tight anus. Mrs. Coel grunted, pushing back. He grabbed her black hair and rode her ass hard, smacking it with his hand.

"You're my bitch now!" he demanded.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I am!"

"I want you to be my concubine!" Kyle shouted. "I want you and your daughter to serve my every desire."

"What? No! I can't!"

Kyle pulled harder on her hair; he wanted this woman, and he could sense this is what she wanted. The way she had behaved all afternoon--coming on to him so boldly, even fucking her daughter for money--told him that she was a slut at her core. Like daughter, like mother.

"You can!" he hissed in her ear, still rutting into her ass. "You're a dirty, filthy slut that will do what she's told!"

"Please, don't! I have a job, a house. Bills."

"You'll never have to work if you don't want to, and I'll cover all your expenses if you join my harem. Be my concubine, my whore."

"Oh, God!" she gasped. He could see it in her eyes; she wanted a man to take control of her. She was a submissive slut.

"You'd be serving with your daughter. Fucking me, fucking my wives...and fucking your daughter."

Her ass convulsed about Kyle's cock as the MILF came. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll be your whore!"

Chyna hugged her mother and kissed her on the lips. "I'm so happy, Mom!"

Aaliyah stepped up, grabbed one of Chyna's pigtails, and pulled her face into her crotch. "Clean me up, slave. Mmm, that's a good slut. Lick my husband's cum out of my cunt."

Kyle erupted into his newest concubine's ass as Chyna's pink tongue gathered Aaliyah's cream and his cum into her mouth. He kept his cock buried in Mrs. Coel's ass, breathing heavily. His dick softened and popped out, and he sat heavily on the carpet. Mrs. Coel turned around and started licking at his cock, cleaning him up.

"What's your first name?" Kyle asked her.

"Shannon."

"Welcome to my harem."

The Coel women were amazed when they learned Aaliyah was a Genie. She waved her hand, and the four of them were clean after their orgy, then she conjured the concubine contracts. The payment portion was voided, since anything Shannon owned was now Kyle's, but he did agree to pay both girls a weekly stipend for any necessities such as clothes and makeup, to support them, and to pay them a specified amount of money in the case of a divorce. Kyle and Shannon signed on the dotted lines and they were his. Aaliyah's power somehow made it a legally binding contract in the US.

Kyle loved having a Genie for a wife.

Kyle left his two concubines to pack up their possessions and come over tonight. He let Aaliyah drive them home. The Genie found driving a car fascinating. He fished out his phone and sent Christy a text message. "How was Sunday with the girls?"

Every Sunday was spent with her sorority, bonding and supporting each other. "Fine," she texted back. "We're watching Breaking Dawn. :("

Kyle chuckled; Christy hated Twilight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Who're you texting?" Ms. Franklin asked, annoyance painted on her face along with Christy's juices.

"My boyfriend," Christy answered, hoping it irked the woman.

Christy seethed inside. She was supposed to be with her sorority right now, but instead her coven leader had dragged her out and forced her to spend the afternoon fucking the depraved professor. The coed was naked, her legs spread, and her fiery-haired professor nuzzled at her pussy. Christy ignored Ms. Franklin and kept texting her boyfriend, wishing the whole time it was him between her legs.

Ms. Franklin crawled up her body and took her phone, setting it on the table. "You can do that later. I want you to eat my pussy!"

"Yes, Celestite," Christy smiled, hiding her true feelings.

Her teacher was insatiable. Rashawn--Christy was supposed to think of her as Garnet, but she never liked using anyone's coven names--lay passed out next to Christy, a dildo shoved up her ass. There was a smile on the Black coed's slumbering face.

"Let me just text him back," Christy protested. "Then I'll eat your cunt."

"Fine."

Christy grabbed her phone. "Got to go, new movie starting. XOXOXO."

"Why do you stay with him?" Ms. Franklin asked as she guided the coed's face between her legs.

"I love him."

"But he cheated on you with that slut, Chyna."

Christy looked her teacher in the eye. Time to fish for some information. "Someone cast a spell on them."

Her teacher didn't even bat an eye. "Really?"

"I have to find out who and thank them," Christy continued, making herself sound like a complete whore. She then forced herself to take a slow lick up her teacher's slit, flicking Ms. Franklin's clit. "Kyle and I shared the little slut. It was so hot. We have our own sex slave now."

A grin split her teacher's face. "I knew you were that type of girl. I'm glad you liked my gift."

"So it was you?" Christy gave another lick, letting her tongue linger on the teacher's clit, flicking and batting the pink nub.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "You can thank me properly by using that sweet tongue of yours."

Christy buried her face into the teacher's cunt, hating to be used by the professor, and hating herself for enjoying the treatment. I need a way out of this mess. I need help to escape the coven. There was only one person she knew with an aura stronger than her teachers--Kyle.

Tomorrow. At school I'll confess everything and hope he loves me enough to forgive me...and to believe me.

"Keep licking me you dirty, little slut!" moaned her professor. "I love your wicked tongue! You were so worth seducing into my coven!"

Christy dug her tongue in deeper, eager to get this over with. She no longer felt guilty, just disgusted. She focused on Kyle and his love, and hoped that he would save her. Ms. Franklin's moans grew louder and louder, her hips rolling and sliding her slimy cunt across her face. She wiggled her tongue into her pussy, fucking her professor.

"You wonderful, lesbian slut! You're wasted on a boy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna flood your sweet mouth with my juices, and you're going to drink every drop down!"

Her teacher's pants grew louder and louder. Her hands tightened in Christy's hair. Then Ms. Franklin arched her back, and juices squirted into the coed's mouth and face. She drank them down, slurping every drop of the teacher's pussy juices.

"Oh, you wonderful whore!" moaned Ms. Franklin, humping her hips. "Oh, yes!"

The professor shuddered one last time and Christy lifted her lips up, licking the, trying not to savor the flavor too much. She needed Kyle's help to find a way to escape the Coven before she was completely consumed by the depravity of being her professor's fuck toy.

"Oh, Amber, you delicious whore. I think you need a reward." Ms. Franklin rolled out of bed, Christy's eyes following her rear as she swayed to her chest. She bent over, showing off her red-furred muff between her thighs. She pulled out a slim dildo and a strap-on harness, stepping into it.

Christy rolled onto her stomach, spreading her thighs, disturbed by how eager her pussy was for her professor's strap-on. I love Kyle. I can't enjoy this too much. I needed to remember that. It should be his cock I'm getting this excited for.

"Roll over. I want to fuck your sweet ass."

Christy remembered how wonderful Kyle's cock had felt up there.

"Do it, Amber!" snapped the red-headed professor, rubbing lube up and down the shiny dildo's length.

"Yes, Celestite," Christy whispered, rolling on to her stomach.

Ms. Franklin walked forward and smacked Christy's bubbly ass. She gasped, pain tingling across her cheek. Then the professor shoved a pillow beneath her stomach, raising up her butt before she climbed on top of her, the lubed dildo sliding across her ass.

"You are going to love this, whore!" The end of the dildo sank into her ass, spreading her open. The discomfort mixed with the pleasure as Christy seized the sheets. "That's it. Take my cock, slut!"

"Celestite!" Christy gasped as the professor worked the slim dildo in and out of her bowels, the bed rocking and squeaking. It felt wonderful, a burning heat filling her up. The professor's heavy breasts pressed into Christy's back, Ms. Franklin's hard nipples sliding against Christy's flesh. "Fuck my ass!"

"That's it, slut! See how much better being fucked by a woman is than a man."

It's not! But it does feel wonderful...

Christy felt herself falling down into lust, afraid of what happened when she hit the bottom. Her orgasm burned through her and she tried to focus on her love for Kyle as the lesbian professor sucked and nibbled at her ear, driving that wonderful rod in and out of her.

Monday can't come fast enough, she thought as a second orgasm built inside her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, January 19th

Zaritha strode into Rogers College, concealing her appearance beneath an illusion, making herself look European: pale skin, gray eyes, and curly-brown hair. She was Lexi Lyndon, a perky, American college coed.

She had tracked the vermin that had sniffed her out, and it had led the Ifrit to this college. Someone here had cast that spell, searching for Aaliyah. So far, she had discovered no other traces of the Jann houri. This college was the only clue she had to go on.