The Battered Lamp Ch. 22

Story Info
Kyle and his sexy harem face off against a dark sorcerer!
15.5k words
4.75
16.7k
31

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Main Characters

Kyle Unmei: Half-Japanese/Half-Kurdish college student that awoke Aaliyah and inherited her mission to free the Djinn. Wielder of Earthbones, a magical katana given to him by Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: A Djinn of the Jann Tribe sent to marry the mortal who would set the Djinn free. Kyle's first wife.

Fatima: Kyle's younger sister and second wife. Wielder of Fireheart, a magical yari (spear).

Christy: Kyle's third wife. They were dating when he released Aaliyah. Unbeknownst to Kyle, she was a member of a coven of witches that are hunting for Aaliyah. After betraying Aaliyah to her coven, Christy has found redemption from the goddess Ishtar.

Fumi: Kyle's girlfriend who just moved to the States from Japan. She is a type of succubus who if she has vaginal intercourse with men, she kills them. She traveled to Japan to break her curse so she can be with Kyle, losing her sight to as payment.

Britney: Kyle's best friend and a hermaphroditic Rakshasa. She has sworn to protect him. She has dominated and taken Phillipa as her mate.

Concubines

Chyna: Kyle's first concubine and classmate. A spell was cast on Kyle and Chyna, forcing them into a Master/Sex Slave relationship by Ms. Franklin.

Shannon: Chyna's widowed mother. Kyle took her as a concubine.

Alexina: Another classmate of Kyle's and the first submissive woman he dominated thanks to a wish. He can recognize a submissive woman by a pale-pink aura about them.

Carla: An auburn haired coed Kyle claimed in gym.

Ann: Fatima's friend turned concubine.

Kayleah: Fatima's former bully, now her concubine.

Toni: A cheerleader concubine of Kyle's.

Ms. Capello: Kyle's young English professor and concubine.

Teleisia: Aaliyah's African-American concubine.

Lois: Kyle's Native American, lesbian concubine.

Mindy: Kyle's nurse concubine.

Phillipa (Jade): Half-Korean, former member of the coven. After being dominated, she is now Britney's mate.

Sable (Tourmaline): Member of the coven and Christy's sorority sister. Her ambush of Christy went wrong and Sable took a hit from a Love Elemental. Now she is Christy's devoted concubine.

Enemies

Dean Stanley Burke: The Dean of Kyle's college. A warlock, serving Hecate, hunting Aaliyah. He has dominated Faiza.

Zaritha: An Ifrit hunting Aaliyah. Posing as Lexie Lyndon. Freed from her enslavement by Fumi and now plots against Burke, using Kyle for revenge before turning on him. She has pretended to join Kyle's harem.

Hecate: A dark goddess and patron of Burke. Christy betrayed Hecate, and the goddess sent her daughter Erinyes to hunt Christy down.

Erinyes: Hecate's daughter, hunting Christy because she betrayed the coven.

Shadow: A servant of Burke. Posing as Professor Skinner.

The Vicar: A servant of Burke. Posing as Professor Skinner's husband.

Braiden: Kyle's former friend who desires to date Christy. Along with Zane and Frankie, transformed into servants of Burke.

Detective Donnar: The cop investigating the fight at the cabin. Thinks Kyle is guilty of murder.

Other Characters

Faiza: Kyle and Fatima's mother. Under Burke's control.

Corey: One of Kyle's friends. Aleah is his sex slave.

Professor Skinner: Kyle and Christy's recently married math professor. Killed and replaced by Shadow.

Ishtar: A goddess who has offered Christy redemption and sanctuary from Hecate. She sent her daughter, Iris, to lead Christy through the Spirit Realm.

Fiery Passion

Wednesday, January 27th -- Mount Shasta, CA

"Listen. I can't talk more," her husband said over the phone. Joy burned inside Christy. It was so amazing to hear his voice again. "But I know about him. Can you get back soon?"

"I'm in California." Some of her excitement died. It would take almost a full day of driving to get back home. Christy stood naked in a cave in on the slopes of Mount Shasta. At her feet, her new concubine Sable knelt, staring up with love. Just minutes ago, Sable had been her enemy, wanting to kill Christy for betraying the coven. But Christy had use a love elemental on Sable and now the witch was wholly besotted with her.

"Okay. I'll have Aaliyah wish you--"

"Kyle Unmei!" a muffled voice shouted over the phone.

"What?" Kyle answered.

Christy's heart beat faster. "What's going on Kyle?"

"You're under arrest for the murders of Michelle Franklin, Karrie Robertson, Rashawn Underhill, and Lorrie Gore."

Arrest? "Kyle! Are you okay?"

She heard a strange, buzzing noise. Then Kyle cried out in pain.

Panic gripped her heart. "Kyle!"

The phone went dead.

She stared at her cell phone, her hand shaking, thoughts roiling

"What's wrong, Mistress?" Sable asked, still kneeling before the trembling witch. Christy's enemy turned concubine looked so scared, her orange, spray-tanned face twisted with concern. "Is it...him?"

Burke! Anger began to replace fear. Burke was the man behind Christy's former coven, directing them to capture Aaliyah. Was Burke moving against my husband? Did I just hear his attack?

"We need to get to South Hill immediately," Christy snapped. She could contact Aaliyah. If the Genie's telepathy worked at such a distance. But could Aaliyah answer my wish? It had to benefit Kyle, and still fall under her restrictions of hearth and harem.

Guilt twisted her stomach. Would she even listen to me after what I did to her?

Rainbows flashed around her, Iris dancing in the air. "Iris, could you make a path that would get me to South Hill faster?"

I can, she beamed. Is that what you want to spend your boon on?

"Yes! I need to be with Kyle right this instant. He's in trouble."

I don't move that fast, Iris giggled. Take Sable's hand and we shall travel upon the rainbows.

Christy seized her concubine's hand, the other clutching her amber pendant swinging beneath her naked breasts. It wasn't too cold in the cave, but she really wished the Incubus hadn't ripped her clothes to shreds.

Rainbow light danced around them, and then they were soaring through the skies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

South Hill, WA

Fatima twirled the last invisible dildo in her hand. She was supposed to drop it off on her way to her history class, but her pussy was feeling naughty. "Come with me," she giggled at Kayleah, her concubine walking through the halls beside her.

Bleached-blonde Kayleah had a naughty grin on her face. "What's up, Mistress?"

"Help me dispose of my last dildo," Fatima purred licking her lips. "It's supposed to go in the gym's storeroom. I seem to recall it's quite cozy there."

Kayleah smile was wicked. "Ooh, I remember. That was such a fun day."

Fatima pulled out her gold key, popping it into the lock. The door opened onto the extradimensional room Aaliyah had created. She grabbed Kayleah's hand and pulled the concubine inside, the pair giggling.

Fatima knew readying the magical circle, planting the dildos, was serious business. They were taking on Burke, but she couldn't help the fiery itch in her pussy. The young woman needed that itch scratched. She slipped the key back into the door, concentrating on opening the door opening into the gym's storeroom. She turned the doorknob and there it was, the floor covered in blue gymnasium mats.

Kayleah went in first, falling back on the mats, her skirt hiking up to flash her naked pussy adorned by dark, curly pubic hair. Fatima giggled, squeezing her thighs together. She stepped into the room, wiggling out of her panties. She tossed them back into the extradimensional room.

"Mmm, I can smell you, Mistress," Kayleah purred, licking her lips. The concubine spread her legs even wider apart. "I'm so wet for you."

Fatima smiled. Kayleah's neatly-trimmed, dark bush glistened with her excitement. Fatima's pussy clenched in desire as she walked across the gym mat. "This is where I dominated you," Fatima smiled.

"I remember," groaned Kayleah. "I was such a bitch back then. But you showed me how delicious your pussy tasted."

"So you're addicted to my pussy?"

Kayleah nodded her head. "Let me taste you, Mistress. Let me satiated your desires."

Fatima giggled in delight, straddling Kayleah's face, lowering her pussy down to her hungry lips. She gasped as Kayleah's tongue licked through her folds. Fatima's back arched as a wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

"Mmm, you love my pussy," Fatima purred, lowering down, pushing up Kayleah's skirt so she had a better view of her pussy.

"It's the best," moaned Kayleah.

Fatima rubbed the invisible dildo on Kayleah's pussy. It was such a corny idea her husband had to use the silver sex toys to anchor the magic circle around the school, but it was effective. Kayleah gasped as Fatima shoved the dildo into her concubine's hole. Fatima smiled, watching Kayleah's pink flesh spread open around the dildo, letting Fatima gaze into her depths.

"Oh, this is so hot," groaned Fatima, sliding the dildo in and out.

Kayleah moaned her delight, her hips bucking and her mouth sucking on Fatima's pussy. Fatima moaned, squeezing her dusky eyes closed as the pleasure surged inside her. Fatima pumped faster, nibbling on Kayleah's clit.

Kayleah wrapped her arms around Fatima's hips, squeezing her ass. Fatima purred as her concubine pulled her pussy down. Kayleah's tongue swirled through her pussy folds, nipping and nuzzling everywhere.

Another flush of pleasure shot through Fatima. She nibbled harder on Kayleah's clit, reaming the invisible dildo in and out faster. The young woman bucked and gasped, humping her hips up into the thrusts.

"Mistress," she moaned. "Oh, yes, Mistress. Keep doing that."

Fatima moaned, shifting her hips, grinding her pussy on Kayleah's face as she pumped the dildo faster. She loved watching Kayleah's pussy contracted and widen around it. Kayleah bucked again, and then she screamed loud as she came, her moans vibrating through Fatima's pussy.

"That's it, slut! Keep licking me! Keep moaning!" Fatima panted. "I'm so close!"

Kayleah's fingers suddenly moved, dipping between Fatima's asscheeks. Fatima's dark eyes shot wide open as her concubine thrust two fingers into her asshole. Fatima bucked, her pussy clenching in delight about Kayleah's tongue.

Fatima's orgasm exploded in a burst of hot flames.

She gasped and shuddered, grinding hard on Kayleah's face. The concubine slurped down all of Fatima's juices, nuzzling and licking her pussy. Fatima writhed and shook as her pleasure reached its zenith inside her. Then she collapsed in a heap.

"Oh, Mistress, that was fun."

"Uh-huh," panted Fatima, rolling off of her. She took the invisible dildo and licked Kayleah's juices off, savoring her concubine's tangy flavor. "I guess we need to drop this off in the right spot now."

"And get to class," Kayleah added.

"My history class is about to start," Fatima groaned. "I don't want to go."

"We need to keep to our schedule," Kayleah reminded her.

"Yeah, yeah." Fatima stood up, setting the dildo in the corner. You could barely see it thanks to some of Kayleah's juices still smeared about the sexy toy. "Let's get going."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah wasn't able to go straight to math class after gym. She had to drop off one of the silver dildos. It also meant she couldn't walk with her husband across the courtyard before they had to split off for the separate lessons. Beside the Gym was the music department. She slipped into one of the music rooms, unoccupied during this period, and threaded her way through the chairs and then the collection of drums and other strange instruments.

Her finger traced one made of different lengths of metal bars laid out side-by-side on one instrument. She tapped one with her fingernail and a sharp, chiming note rang out. She smiled and struck another one and a third before she remembered she had class.

"I cannot tarry," she sighed. College was something she enjoyed. It was structured and solid. Be here at this time. Then go there. So wonderfully ordered and solid, even if she had math class next. She dropped the silver, invisible dildo behind one of the strange instruments.

A thought popped into her mind. "I wonder if Fatima played with hers. I bet she did." Her cheeks flushed as she pictured Fatima working the invisible dildo out of her tight, bald pussy, her lips spreading up around seemingly nothing, revealing her beautiful, pink depths.

"Maybe Kyle would like to have fun in English. Ms. Capello could tutor him later and..." She sighed. We must attend to Burke and cleanse this wonderful place of his presence.

She crossed back out of the music room, not bothering to play the strange instrument as she passed it. A minute later, she strode through the hammering rain, hunching in the coat she wore as she hurried across the courtyard to the main building.

She would be late for class.

Her shoes squeaked as she strode through the hallway, water dripping off of her, leaving damp puddles in her wake. Her math class was on the first floor, and she quickly reached it, pushing into the door. "Sorry I'm late, Professor Skinner," she said, smiling at the woman.

"That is inexcusable," the teacher snapped, her face, framed by brown curls, stern. "Not right at all."

She looked down. "I'm humbly sorry."

"You need to see the Dean. Zane, come with us as well."

Her insides twisted. She couldn't go to the Dean. Everything she knew about College said this was an overreaction. "Are you one of his?" she asked, backing into the hallway.

"Seize her, Zane!" snapped the professor.

A tall, brawny youth stood up, one of the brawlers that played football. He walked towards her, his face twisted. There was something not right with his eyes. Kyle! she sent as she turned and ran down the hallway.

Her wet sneakers squeaked on the slick floor. She stepped in the water she had tracked in. Her foot slipped, she stumbled forward, arms whirling. She caught herself on the beige lockers, struggling to keep from falling over.

Kyle! They're trying to capture me! I need you to wish me to your side!

A strong arm seized her as she pushed away from the locker, spinning her about. Zane loomed over her, pain flaring in her arm. She kneed him in the balls, just like Fatima would. She put all her strength into it.

He didn't flinch. No man could have taken that blow without flinching.

Why won't you answer me, Kyle!

Fear twisted the Djinn's stomach. They had neutralized her husband somehow. Dean Burke was on to them. She tried to turn into whirling sand, her natural form, but Zane's grip...prevented her. Aaliyah's eyes widened as she stared at Zane. Only magic could have prevented her from transforming.

Burke had prepared.

"Hey!" a guy shouted. Corey ran out of the classroom and seized Zane's wrist. "What the fuck, man! Let her go."

Zane backhanded him. Corey flew back, landing on the ground in a heap, his legs twitching. He groaned, struggling to stand, a lump forming on his temple. No human could backhand someone with that much force. Sorcery had enhanced Zane's strength as well as enchanting his flesh.

Professor Skinner stepped out of the classroom, stepping over Corey's stunned form without a single glance. "Bring her," she commanded in a cold voice as she swept by.

Zane obeyed, dragging her along.

Fatima! Fumi! I'm under attack! Kyle's not responding! I'm on the first floor, down by the math rooms!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Britney frowned at Kyle's desk. He should have arrived before the start of their English class. Her hair bristled. Something was not right. There were no reasons he should have been delayed.

She caught Ms. Capello's eyes. The concubine face was tight with worry.

"Ms. Capello, I must use the restroom," Britney declared, standing up and striding to the door. She had to make sure Kyle was safe.

"Of course," the teacher nodded. "Find him."

"Find whom? Your husband, Ms. Capello?" Iseul asked, a sneer in her voice. She was Christy's friend and believed the rumors about Kyle's involvement in Christy's disappearance.

"Be quiet!" Ms. Capello snapped. "Everyone, read from stanza 314. Silent reading."

Britney strode out of the classroom, looking around. She had thought she heard something in the hallway right before class started, but it had been muffled by the walls and it was always so noisy between periods. On the ground was a broken cell phone, bits of plastic surrounding it. She strode forward. Kyle's scent flooded her nose.

And his blood.

Red smeared across a dented, metallic fire extinguisher box. She reached out with her mind, imagining the smooth, polished surface of Waterclaw, hiding so much power in its blue depths. The katar flashed into existence in her hand. Kyle's scent was mixed with the burnt, ozone smell of an electrical discharge, gun oil, leather, sweat, and Detective Donnar's musk.

"That bastard," she hissed, striding down the hallway, each step longer and faster than the one before it. The change came upon her, stripes darkening her face as adrenaline pumped through her system.

She leaped over the banister at the stairwell, landing almost at the base of the stairs on the floor below, then strode to the front doors. She burst through the glass doors into the rain, looking around the parking lot. An unmarked car surrounded by a pair of white Pierce County Sheriff patrol cars turned onto 86th avenue, driving north from the school.

Britney hissed in rage, then pulled her golden, skeleton key out, stuck into the main doors and opened them. She stepped into the extradimensional play room Aaliyah had created. Every door on campus was connected to this room if the key was used. She immediately opened the door onto a biology classroom.

"Phillipa, come now!" she barked as the young graduate student, filling in for Ms. Franklin after her death, blinked in surprise at Britney.

"Excuse me? Who are--"

Britney growled, baring her teeth. They were sharp now. The change was fully on her.

Her mate stood, grabbing her bookbag. Phillipa rushed past her surprised classmates and stepped through the door.

"You just can't leave!" gasped the graduate student, pushing down her fears to stride towards them.

Britney pulled the door shut. The women wouldn't be able to reach them now.

"What's going on?" Phillipa asked. "Is it Burke?"

"Probably. The cops have arrested Kyle. He was wounded." She opened the door and it looked out on the rain at the rear of the Gym. Shannon should be parked on the shoulder through the small gate in the nearby fence. "We are going to rescue him."

"Okay!"

Britney ran out into the rain, her mate following. She leaped over the gate, her body filled with energy that needed to be used. The SUV was twenty feet away. Fumi was climbing out, her asymmetrical bow, Windfeather, in hand.

"Kyle has been captured," Britney hissed. "Get in the car. We are going to rescue him."

"Aaliyah's under attack!" Fumi snapped, rushing by the Rakshasa. "We need to save her."

"I protect Kyle first. He is the one I am sworn to."