The Battered Lamp Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nurse your daughter, Shannon," Kyle groaned, moving back to Ms. Capello's breast.

Shannon shuddered and Chyna let out a squeal as she fell on her mother.

"You're lactating!" she gasped before her lips engulfed Shannon's fat nipple, sucking for all her worth. Her cheeks hollowed, letting Shannon's milk flood her hungry mouth.

"That's it, baby girl," Shannon moaned. "Oh, I wished I could have nursed you when you were a child. I wish you were my real daughter, but I love you anyways. That's it. Suck Mommy's milk. Drink it all down so you can become a big girl."

"I want to, Mommy!" she groaned. "I want to grow big and strong!"

Kyle's cock throbbed with need. He buried into Ms. Capello's sopping cunt, bending down to suck at her breast while watching the taboo nursing to his left. Ms. Capello moaned, her hips bucking up to meet his thrusts as her rich milk flooded his mouth.

Shannon stroked her daughter's hair, legs entwining, rubbing their hot pussies on each other's thighs. Chyna's cheeks hallowed as she nursed, adding the depraved sound of her suckling to Kyle's. Her eyes flashed with delight as she suckled from her mother's teat, her hips sliding her wet cunt up and down Shannon's thighs.

"That's it! Oh, yes! You are so wonderful. My beautiful, lovely, passionate daughter! Oh, yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

"Mommy! I love you so much!"

Kyle's balls slapped into Ms. Capello's taint, heavy with his cum. His cock throbbed, his passion boiling over quick. Between the hot milk flooding his mouth, the velvety cunt wrapped around his dick, and the incestuous nursing beside him, Kyle's balls were on the verge of erupting.

"Yes, yes! Suck harder, baby girl!" screamed Shannon, her free hand pinching at her other nipple. Milk squirted up into the air as she body bucked. "I'm cumming! Your wonderful mouth made Mommy cum!"

Kyle shuddered as Chyna writhed and spasmed about her mother, her mouth not releasing her tit as she orgasmed. Kyle buried his cock into Ms. Capello, sucking hard at her tit and getting a mouthful of her delicious milk.

Then he came in her, basting her cunt with as much of his cum as he could. The pleasure burst out of him, basting Ms. Capello's cunt with his thick load. He shuddered, swallowing her sweet milk as she climaxed beneath him.

"Fuck, that was wild," Kyle moaned. "I need to thank Christy for this."

"You're welcome," she purred, sliding beside him and taking a suck at Ms. Capello's tit. Then she kissed him and shoved her milk-filled cum into his lips. "You can thank me with this hard cock."

Christy's hand grasped him, and he grinned. "I love you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zaritha watched the orgy of the concubines, sitting by herself.

She was alive. She had thought she had sacrificed her life for Aaliyah, a final act of defiance against Rashid for betraying her. And now she had her chance to take the fight to him. She had always been loyal to him. She had secured his alliance with the Ifrit and arranged for Aaliyah's father to fall.

She had a new master now. Her soul was no longer tied between her two oaths. Rashid had discarded her service, and she had no compunctions serving Kyle now. Her heart burned with rage and fire.

Kyle lounged with his wife Christy, their passions spent, so she crossed to him. His eyes fell on her body as she crossed, hunger glinting in his eyes. He had the appetite for all these women heaving their bodies together in the oasis.

Zaritha knelt before him, pressing her face into the earth. "I humbly apologize, my husband, for kidnapping your wife. I am your concubine fully now. My heart shall only beat to your cause."

His hands cupped her cheeks, lifting up her face. He stared into her eyes, his fingers hard as stone on her cheeks. "You will tell me everything about Rashid's plans, minions, and defenses. You will hold nothing back."

"Nothing," she smiled. "You are my husband. I swore to be your concubine. I was disobedient, but no longer. I am Zaritha of the Ifrit, and I submit wholly to you."

"Wholly?" he asked, his cock growing hard, shiny with Christy's juices.

"You may take your pleasure in my body," Zaritha answered, her pussy growing damp. "Let my fires warm you this night."

She turned, knelt, and presented herself, letting her fires burn away the red silks draping her body, revealing her dusky beauty to her master's eyes. His hands touched her, squeezing her ass, her cheeks spread open. She shuddered as his thumb brushed her asshole.

Would he want to take me there?

She gasped as his thumb pressed into her sphincter, stirring burning pleasure through her. She looked over her shoulder, smiling at his muscular body. This was going to be her life. The price for destroying Rashid.

His cock nudged the lips of her pussy, sliding up and down her lips. His thumb stabbed deeper. Her body shuddered, his dick teasing her. She bit her lips, staring at him, wanting him to thrust his cock into her sopping depths.

"Master," Zaritha panted, pushing her hips back, the tip of his cock just entering her sopping hole.

"What?" he asked, a grin on his face. "What do you want?"

She could see it in his eyes--he wanted her to submit. To beg him for his cock. He liked to dominate his women. She remembered the afternoon last week when she let Kyle dominate her in the hallway to protect herself from Aaliyah's powers.

"Fuck me, Master," she moaned. "Take me like you did in the hallway after class!"

"Because you're my slut?" he growled, sliding his dick in just another inch. "Because your horny, Ifrit cunt needs my cock?"

"It does! Fuck me! I'm your slut! Your dirty, Ifrit whore!" Zaritha's body shuddered as she spoke, finding delight in submitting to him. "Please, Master, Take your pleasure in me."

Kyle ripped his thumb out of her ass and pulled his cock back. Panic flooded her. Did I do something wrong? She let out almost a whining moan, wanting her Master to just ravish her, to plunge his cock over and over--

His cock shoved into her ass.

She let out a low moan, his lubed shaft plunging all the way into her bowels. He was taking her the way he wanted, not the way she desired. She shuddered, his cock igniting an inferno through her body. He drew back and shoved back in, every inch of his cock building the fire to even more intense heat, melting her.

"Fuck me, Master," Zaritha gasped. "Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!"

Aaliyah appeared before her, naked and flushed, her eyes sparkling. "You are submitting fully," she purred, stroking Zaritha's cheek. "Aren't you?"

"I am," the Ifrit moaned, her cheek burning where her Sultana touched her. "He's my Sultan."

Aaliyah smiled, then leaned and kissed Zaritha, thrusting her tongue into the Ifrit's mouth.

Kyle's thrust grew harder, his balls slapping into her taint. Zaritha pushed her hips back, gasping into the Jann's lips as she loved her Master's cock reaming her ass. The pleasure swelled inside her, sparks flying inside her.

Then the fires erupted.

Her pussy clenched and her ass writhed about Kyle's cock. She broke her kiss with Aaliyah, throwing back her head, her back arching, and cried out her cries into the night sky, fire dancing about her skin.

"Fuck, she's hot," groaned Kyle.

Aaliyah crawled past her, pressing her naked body against Kyle's frame. "Is this slut pleasing you, my love?"

"So much," he grunted. "She's on fire. Listen to the slut cum!"

"I am, Master! You made me cum so hard!"

Her orgasm dwindled, but the pleasure kept roaring through her, Kyle's cock still reaming her tight ass. Kyle grunted, his thrusts wild and frantic, full of his strength. His hands seized her hips, pulling her back, burying his cock deep into his bowels.

"Cum in the slut!" moaned Aaliyah.

"Dirty Ifrit!" grunted Kyle and then his cum flooded in her. Zaritha smiled, another, smaller orgasm tumbling through her. Submitting to Kyle wasn't a bad life. And it was far more pleasurable than submitting to Rashid.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle woke up with Aaliyah in his arms, Fatima pressed into his back. Christy was on the other side of Aaliyah, her arms wrapped around the Genie, holding her almost as tight as Kyle did. Fumi was cuddling up to Christy's back, her black hair spread across Christy's shoulders.

It was the first time he had slept with all four of his wives together on the comfortable bower that Aaliyah had conjured as the orgy petered out last night. His concubines were cuddled in twos and threes on their own bowers, looking so beautiful in the gray, predawn light. Around the edges of the oasis were Aaliyah's homunculi, giants made of the desert, standing watch.

His cock was hard with the need to piss. He wandered off, relieving himself in the jungle, shaking his cock clean. But he was still hard, so looked around for a concubine. He walked over to the nearest bed, stepping carefully to not wake up his wives, and shook Toni. His cheerleader concubine rolled over, her auburn hair spilling across the mattress.

"Master," she murmured, her eyes falling on his hard cock. "Do you need a blowjob?"

Kyle grinned at her as she sat up and submitted to him. He groaned as her mouth engulfed his cock, her tongue swirling about the tip. There was something so powerful about a woman that was so submissive she would wake up and swallow your cock.

Kyle's balls tensed. Toni's mouth was amazing. Kyle gazed out at his sleeping concubines as his the pleasure shuddered through him. He groaned, her delicate fingers massaging his balls. His orgasm hurtled towards him.

Kyle came and Toni swallowed, her green eyes shining up at him.

"We need to talk, Kyle," Britney said, walking up, unfazed that he was cumming in a woman's mouth.

"About?" Kyle groaned, shuddering as Toni worked her mouth, sucking every drop of cum out of him.

"What do we do now? Our goal was to rescue Aaliyah, and that is accomplished. Are we going to take on the Marids and make you the Sultan?"

"Yes," Kyle nodded, looking around at his sleeping women. "We are going to conquer the Marids. This Rashid will never stop hunting Aaliyah down. He will never let us return to our world unmolested." Kyle grimaced. "Not that there's anything for us to return."

"It'll get better," Toni whispered, lifting her lips from his cock. "Slowly the hole your mother's death left in you will fill up. Focus on your wives, use their love to fill the void."

"And not yours?" Kyle asked and her freckled face blushed.

"And use your concubines' love, too, Master," she smiled.

"Then what shall our next step be?" Britney asked.

"We are a day's walk from Khoshilat Maqandeli, my father's court. I was sent to make alliance with the Mortal who would save my people." Aaliyah stood up, brushing her dark hair from her lovely face. "The Jann will support you, and we can figure out our next step from there."

Kyle smiled. "I guess it's time to meet your family, Aaliyah."

"My father, Sheikh Umar ibn al-Jann, will be so happy to see you," Aaliyah smiled, slipping her arm around Kyle. She wrapped her hands in Toni's auburn hair and guided the concubine's lips to her pussy. Kyle's cock stirred as his Genie wife shuddered in delight, the concubine submitting to his wife just as readily as she submitted to him.

After her orgasm, Aaliyah conjured breakfast and clothing to wear for the trip across the desert. Everyone wrapped themselves in black linens, turbans around their heads. Aaliyah looked like a Sultana wrapped in her gold-trimmed robes, and she conjured equally fine robes for Fatima, Christy, and Fumi, their robes trimmed in red, brown, and green.

Aaliyah pointed the direction to go, her homunculi tromping along beside them. Britney took point, then the concubines ringed around Kyle, his wives, and the two other witches. The heat grew as they marched across the sands, sweat beading Kyle's forehead. Zaritha flashed ahead, whirling across the sky as a column of fire, scouting for danger.

"It is so wonderful to be home," Aaliyah purred, her feet stepping light across the sand, somehow not sinking in like Kyle's boots did. She almost seemed to dance as she walked. She took in a deep breath. "That wonderful scent of dry sand. No moisture to clump everything into nasty dirt."

"You don't like the water, do you?" Kyle grinned.

"Oh, water can have its moments," she smiled. "But I am of the Earth. And Earth and Water can be as bitter enemies as Earth and Air."

"What about Fire?"

"Before the Ifrit betrayed the Hidden People and threw their lot in with the Marid, my people and Zaritha's were fast friends."

The heat was oppressive. They had to stop every hour for a rest. While the concubines had been enhanced by Christy's spell, and Aaliyah and Britney seemed unfazed, the others were not so fortunate. Kyle roasted, even in the cooling robes, and Fumi seemed to wilt like a flower.

"I'm a creature of winter," she moaned, taking a long drink from a canteen Aaliyah had conjured. "Not of this dry desert."

"Yeah," Kyle agreed. "I grew up in rainy Washington. I don't think I've ever felt air this dry before." His lips seemed to parch the moment he put down the canteen, the air leaching the moisture out of him. "Do you need a longer break?"

She shook her head. "I have enough of your cum in me to last me the day." Her grin grew sly. "But tonight, I must insist you perform your husbandly duties and fuck me hard."

He stroked her face. "Gladly."

The desert had no features. Only endless dunes of sand with mirages dancing at their peaks. And then, past midday, they crested a dune and witnessed a city rising out of the sand. Slender, white minarets seemed to waiver and dance in the heat above rippling, white walls.

"Khoshilat Maqandeli," Aaliyah smiled. "As beautiful as I remember."

The sight of the city buoyed everyone spirits. They walked faster, eager to reach shelter. In the skies above, whirlwinds of sand flew past, Jann flitting about them. Aaliyah nodded up at them, her back straightening, her walk and bearing becoming regal. Kyle emulated her, placing his hand upon Earthbones hanging from a belt at his side. The concubines began to strut, and even Fumi marched with a more grace then she had possessed all afternoon, no longer wilted by the pounding sun.

"Make us clean, Aaliyah," Christy whispered. "We need to look impressive."

"Right," Aaliyah nodded, and the dust vanished from all their clothing as they neared the edge of the city. It was built right upon the sand, a sharp line delineating the alabaster buildings and paved streets from the desert.

Jann flashed down from the sky, the whirling dust taking on their human forms. They looked like Aaliyah, dusky skin, black hair, their eyes dark brown or yellow. They bowed, calling out in Arabic, their words rolling across Kyle's ears.

"What are they saying?" Kyle whispered.

Aaliyah started, then blinked. "Make a wish to understand them," she responded. "This is your home, you need to speak to them."

Kyle did, and suddenly he heard the cries of "Savior," and "the Sultan." He smiled, looking out at these people. They had been waiting for him to drive back the Marid's tyranny. From a distance, the Alabaster buildings had looked pristine and majestic, but up close he could see the cracks in the facade, the disrepair and neglect slowly consuming the Jann.

They walked down the main road through the city to the palace, the domes covered in shining gold. Standing at the gates were homunculi, like the ones Aaliyah had conjured, but these gripped fearsome spears. They seemed more solid than the ones his wife had created, made of dust compressed so hard it may as well be rock now.

Aaliyah trembled as they swept in, the homunculi pushing open the wooden doors before them. It was cool in the palace, the hallway did not have walls, only columns, and looked out on small gardens of verdant plants and flowers. Beautiful women lounged in these gardens, wearing gauzy, yellow silk. Aaliyah had been dressed similarly when she had appeared out of her lamp weeks ago.

"Those aren't my father's wives and concubines," she whispered, concern in her voice.

"It's been a thousand years. He's probably found some more," Kyle shrugged.

"Maybe. But where is Hani'ah, Basinah, and Rahiq? What has happened since I was away?"

"I'm sure we'll find out," Kyle nodded as another, more ornately carved door, loomed ahead. Another pair of powerful homunculi guarded this door. Their broad hands reached out, pushing it open onto the court of the Jann.

The floor was made of polished stone that reflected the vaulted ceiling above like a mirror. Columns spread out in two rows down the throne, studded with yellow stones. Richly dressed Jann, all male, stood in fine robes of golden silk, their beards white and oiled. A throne of Tourmaline set at the far end upon a dais. A younger Jann sat upon it, his body lean and muscular, his chest bare, and a golden turban wrapped about his head.

"Who comes before the court of Sihab ibn al-Jann?" a muscular, dark-skinned Jann beside the throne bellowed.

"Kyle Unmei," Kyle announced, projecting his voice with confidence. He could not show any weakness if these Jann were going to follow him He had to be a leader. Like Dad. "And his wives and concubines."

"Where is our father?" Aaliyah called out. "Why do you sit on his throne, Brother?"

A ripple passed through the room, and Aaliyah flushed, looking down. She had grown used to being in America where women spoke their minds.

"Your tongue is as bold as ever, dear Sister," Sihab announced, rising from his throne.

"My apologies, Brother," Aaliyah muttered. "I forgot my place."

Sahib's turned to Kyle, eyeing him up, his youthful face growing hard. "You are a thousand years late."

Kyle shrugged. "I'm here now."

"He is the one," an old, wizened Jann woman croaked. "He is the one I saw in the frankincense. And he has his consorts and companion. Six shall be one, the Marid defeated." She cackled at Sihab. "Just like I told you and your foolish father."

Aaliyah's face was pale, her body trembling.

"What happened to Umar ibn al-Jann?" Kyle asked.

Sihab swallowed, his eyes hardening as they fell on Aaliyah. "Our father is gone, dear Sister. Dead. He sought to contend with Rashid and lost."

"He never had a chance," the crone continued.

Kyle frowned, wondering why this woman spoke and was respected when the Jann clearly did not allow other women to voice their opinion. Was it hypocrisy? Or did this woman have that strong of a personality? Every Jann nobleman she cast her gaze on flinched and looked away.

"I told him when he set out on his folly that his daughter would one day emerge. But he lost hope as the centuries piled on."

Aaliyah back went rigid, her eyes watering, but she kept her regal poise. Kyle wanted to hug her and grieve with her. The loss of his mother welled up inside him, but he had to be strong, to become as hard as the mountains if he was going to defeat the Marid.

"Sihab ibn al-Jann, will you swear fealty to the rightful Sultan?" Kyle asked, his voice booming. "I have married your sister and come to fulfill the agreement."

"Do you think you can really defeat Rashid?" Fear tinged the Sheikh's voice.

"Yes." Kyle fixed him with a hard stare. "I have the strength of the mountains at my side." He touched the hilt of Earthbones. "We shall defeat the Marid's with or without your help."

"Kneel to him," the crone cackled. "Do not make your father's mistake."

Sihab slipped from his throne and fell to his knees. "You have my pledge of support. I honor the agreement of my father. The Jann shall be at your back, Sultan."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Khiana stroked his white beard stained with rust as he walked through the midnight streets of Khoshilat Maqandeli. The Unbound Jann brimmed with twisted disgust as he walked through the fading glory of the city. He had not stepped foot in its alabaster majesty since his disastrous attempt to defeat Rashid.