The Battered Lamp Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sank to the soft ground, spreading out on the springy, green ground cover sprinkled with small, lavender flowers. Fatima broke the kiss, her pussy itching. "Where's your sex toy?"

Kayleah held out her hand and summoned the item that controlled her transformations. Each of the concubines had selected a sex toy to be the focus of the enhancement spell. Kyle could trigger them to transform into powerful and sexy warriors, or they could trigger their own transformation with their sex toy.

A red, double ended dildo appeared in Kayleah's hand.

"Stick it in my pussy. I'm going to fuck you so hard," Fatima ordered.

Kayleah giggled in delight, reaching down to push Fatima's red pantaloons off her hips and ass, bringing the dildo down between their thighs. Fatima gasped and shivered as the sex toy penetrated her. She glanced over at Ann sitting on her knees, weaving flowers together.

"What are you doing?" Fatima moaned.

"Making you a crown," she smiled, her budding breasts giggling as she wove red, blue, purple, and white flower stems together. "You're a queen."

"Sultana!" Fatima groaned, pushing the other end of the dildo into Kayleah's pussy, shifting her body around and scissoring their legs together. The dildo drove deeper into her as she humped against Kayleah, working both ends in and out of each of their pussies.

"Fuck me, Sultana!" gasped Kayleah. "Oh, yes! That's it! I'm your fuck toy! Use me!"

"I love to," gasped Fatima, her eyes fixated on her innocent concubine weaving a crown of flowers. "Take it! Take every inch of it, whore!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Kayleah moaned. "My Sultana! Oh, yes! Give it to me!"

Their passionate cries flooded the pleasure garden, echoing through the shady bowers. Fatima shuddered, her pussy burning with pleasure. There were delightful ridges on the dildo teasing her flesh and driving her wild with rapture.

"Done," Ann smiled, crawling over. She draped the crown on Fatima's head, then leaned down to kiss her writhing Mistress.

Fatima loved her sweet, submissive concubines, moaning into Ann's lips. The strawberry-blonde girl kissed down Fatima's heaving body, finding her dark nipples, and sucked. Fatima groaned, more pleasure flooding her body. She stroked Ann's face as the girl nursed at her nipple. The sweet concubine's hand slid down Fatima's dusky body and found her aching clit.

"Ann!" Fatima gasped as she bucked, the pleasure swelling through her. "You wonderful, delightful slut!"

Ann's delicate fingers strumming her clit sent pleasure shooting straight to the bliss growing in her pussy. Fatima's body spasmed.

She came hard.

She writhed on the soft ground cover, holding Ann's lips to her nipple, stroking her strawberry-blonde hair as every nerve in her body rejoiced. Then she fell back, panting hard, staring up at the perfect, blue sky and loving the sun's warmth on her naked flesh.

Kayleah still humped away, stirring the dildo inside her flesh, waves of pleasure rolling through her body. "Sultana!" groaned Kayleah, her voice sweet and beautiful. "I'm cumming! Thank you, thank you."

"I think she screamed loud enough for the entire palace to hear," Ann smiled, resting her face on Fatima's breast, smiling at her.

"Hmm, you may be right," Fatima grinned. "You're such a dirty whore, Kayleah."

"Your dirty whore." Kayleah crawled up beside Fatima, kissing her cheek. "Yours and Kyle's."

"And Lois," giggled Ann.

"Well, all the concubines are her dirty whores."

Fatima frowned. "What?" She had noticed the Native American concubine seemed more assertive than Kyle's other concubines, but she hadn't given it much thought. So much had changed while she had been in the coma.

"Master made a deal with her," Kayleah explained. "She agreed to be his concubine in exchange to dominating any of us he wanted."

Ann nodded her head. "She loves making a woman eat her pussy. She's like you, Mistress."

"But she has to submit to me," Fatima declared. "I'm better than her."

"Of course," nodded Kayleah. "She knows her place."

"Kyle is a stud." Fatima smiled, proud that her brother had made a strong, lesbian Domme into one of his concubines.

Ann yawned. "I could just sleep out here. It's so relaxing."

Fatima nodded, letting her eyes close. She enjoyed the feel of her two concubines' bodies pressed against her. Sleep stole over Fatima. The young woman smiled as she drifted off into a delicious catnap cuddled up with her two favorite sluts.

A shadow fell across her, blocking the wonderful sun.

She opened her eyes.

A homunculus stood over her raising a thick, two handed sword, curved like a scimitar.

"Oh, fuck!" Fatima shouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fumi let Fatima and her concubines wander deeper into the garden, pausing at a pond and a fountain. The water splashed and the breeze was cool in the shade of some great tree. She sat down by the water, wondering if there were any fish in there. The wind blew, painting the landscape in green, but the water seemed as solid as everything else.

"Oh, what pretty flowers," Alexina called out.

Alexina bent over, plucking a flower. It looked pretty, resembling some sort of daisy, but it was the same shade of green as everything else Fumi saw. "What color is it?"

The concubine made a sad sigh. "I'm sorry. I forgot you can't really see."

"It's okay. I have Kyle." But I do miss seeing color. "Please, describe it to me."

"Okay." Alexina sat beside her, holding the flower in her hand. "The petals start out this deep orange, but they fade into a vibrant yellow at the tips. And the center is a bright, sun-kissed yellow."

Fumi smiled, picturing the colors in her mind, leaning her head on the concubine's shoulder. "Are there any fish in this pond?"

"There are," Toni said, leaning over the edge, her hair long, falling down to touch the rippling surface. Fumi couldn't remember what color Toni's hair actually was. "They're red and white, some type of carp, I think. They're lazily swimming around."

"You can't see in the water, even with your windsight?" Alexina asked, then groaned. "Windsight. Right, I'm stupid."

"Don't worry about it," Fumi said, then she leaned down and sniffed the flower. "It smells beautiful. At least I have that."

"Small blessings," Toni said, her feet dipping into the water. To her windsight, Toni's feet merged with the rippling surface.

Fumi breathed in all the scents of the garden, picturing all the flowers in her mind that must have produced the perfume she smelled. They were pink and lavender and blue and yellow in her mind. Blushing reds, vibrant oranges, delicate lilacs. Birds sang in the trees, and she wondered if their plumage was beautiful as their songs.

A faint woman's scream drifted on the breeze.

She stiffened. "Did you hear someone shout?"

"No, Mistress," Toni said, kicking her feet through the water and giggling. "One of the fish nibbled on my toe."

The scent of dust hit her nose. A new wind whipped through the garden, swirling about and thick with dust. It formed into one of the Jann homunculi on the other side of the pond, a thick sword gripped in its hand. Alexina stiffened next to her.

"Mistress!" Toni gasped, leaping to her feet.

Fumi transformed Windfeather from a pair of glasses adorning her face to her yumi, rising up with grace as another two homunculi whirled in around them. "Prepare to fight!" she shouted, drawing back her bow and releasing an arrow."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah smiled as she stepped into her brother's apartments. The three concubines--Teleisia, Carla, and Mindy--on her heels. The room was richly appointed with tasseled pillows and intricately woven carpets. A small table made of polished ebony sat in the center, a vase of yellow flowers sitting in the middle.

She gracefully sat down on of the pillows. "You may tell my brother I'm ready to see him."

"He wishes to see you in his private chambers."

Aaliyah blinked. "What? That hardly seems proper."

"The room is protected from eavesdropping and scrying," the Eunuch smiled. "He is waiting for you."

"Okay." Aaliyah rose back up, motioning for the concubines to follow her.

"It is a private matter," the Eunuch said.

"They're very trustworthy. Right?"

"Absolutely," Mindy nodded. "We're her family."

Aaliyah walked to the door leading to her brother's private chamber. It used to belong to her father. She remembered sneaking in as a child and bouncing on his bed. She pushed back the grief of her father's passing and entered the door.

It was dark. "Sihab?" she asked.

"Aaliyah," a powerful voice boomed.

She froze. "Father?"

A Jann stood in the room, stroking his beard. "My errant daughter."

For a moment, disbelief robbed Aaliyah of action. She thought her father was dead, had come to accept that terrible fact in her heart. But here he was. Alive. No wonder Sihab wanted to see her in private.

She let out a squeal of delight, racing to hug her father, burying her face into his beard. He didn't smell of unguents and spice like her father had when she was a child, but of dirt and blood. She pulled her face away, looking up into his eyes.

"What has happened to you, father? Sihab said you were dead."

"Mistress!" Teleisia gave a shout as Aaliyah's father snapped a collar around her neck, cool to her touch. "Get away from him."

"He's my father," Aaliyah said, reaching up to touch the collar about her neck. "What is this?"

"A gift. Diamond to keep you in place." His voice growled, full of dark menace. His hands squeezed about her throat, choking off her air. Aaliyah didn't understand what was happening. Why would Father harm me?

Teleisia's hand yanked her back from her father's grip, and Mindy and Carla stepped forward. All three concubines had activated their enhancements, moving with inhumane grace. Mindy's black hair, cut short around her neck, swayed as she fell into a battle stance, and Carla pushed her dark-red hair off her shoulders, glowering at Aaliyah's father.

"What is going on, Father?" She didn't understand, her fingers trying to pry at the diamond collar, but she couldn't find a clap. Diamond would prevent her from teleporting or transforming into dust. Why would Father do that? "I don't understand, Father."

"You always were a stupid slut," her father hissed, swelling up. His beard was filthy, the once white stained mud-red.

"Look at the bed, "Teleisia hissed. "We need to flee. Your brother is dead."

Aaliyah glanced at the dark bed. Two corpses lay on it. Her brother and the charred remains of one of his concubines.

"Your handmaidens are lovely," her father purred. "I am going to enjoy them greatly after I kill you."

Mindy and Carla lunged forward, moving with inhuman speed. "Get Mistress out of here, Teleisia!" screamed Carla, her foot lashing out at the Jann.

"Father, what has happened to you?" Aaliyah cried, tears leaking down her cheeks as Teleisia pulled her to the door.

"I am Unbound, daughter," he laughed, catching Carla's foot and throwing the concubine back. She landed on her feet like cat. A cloud of dust slammed into Mindy, throwing the former nurse back. "All because of you!" His voice growled. "You had to fail me! You had to become lost! I put all my hopes on you! What a disappointment you are!"

What crime did my father commit? What Law of Creation did he violate to become Unbound?

Teleisia kicked the door open, throwing Aaliyah out of the room as the concubines attacked her father. "We need to get to Master!" the Black concubine screamed.

The Chief Eunuch blinked in surprise at the sight of them. Teleisia's fist slammed into his brawny chest. He crumpled, felled by the slim, Black woman. Aaliyah blinked, realizing just how enhanced the concubines were.

"You can't run from me!" boomed her insane father. Mindy screamed in the room. "I will rip this palace apart and kill you. You have caused me so much pain! I will rip you limb from limb, my disobedient daughter! Then, with your blood dripping from my hand, I will enjoy every cunt in your husband's harem."

Tears streaming down her eyes, Aaliyah ran down the hallway, Teleisia at her side. She had to get to Kyle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fire rushed at Kyle as he charged the blackened Ifrit. Raw, red cracks covered the Ifrit's skin, glowing bright before he sent the wave of fire at Kyle. Branding Earthbones, Kyle reached out to the sapphire floor, commanding it to rise up before him and form a wall.

The sapphire refused his commands.

His thoughts seemed to bounce off the stone, reflecting back at him. Fuck. Sapphire blocks every form of mental communication.

Zaritha flashed in front of him, her own fire exploding forward, slamming into Aljihm's attack. Both fires boiled together, but Zaritha's seemed to shield Kyle's from the heat. The table crackled, fire consuming the wood.

"You should never have betrayed Rashid," growled Aljihm. "He is most distraught with you."

"Good!" hissed Zaritha, her flames burning hotter. "His reward for all my years of loyal service was death."

Aljihm let out a mad laugh. "And I shall deliver that reward to you."

"Britney, can you use your water to douse his flames."

"There is no water in this room," she hissed back. "We need to get the door open and retreat to open space."

Smoke billowed from the burning table and cushions, boiling across the top of the room. Kyle coughed, his eyes stinging as he moved to the door. It was solid sapphire. He pushed on it. The door gave an inch before it resisted.

"It's barred from the other side."

"Use your sword. Sapphire is stone. Rip the door apart."

"I can't!" he growled.

Britney ducked down, feeling around the bottom of the door. "This room is air tight, Kyle."

"And?"

"And those fires are consuming all the oxygen in here."

"Fuck," Kyle groaned.

Fire clashed behind them, heat blistering into his back. He glanced at the warring Ifrit, Kyle's eyes almost blinded by the inferno the pair were throwing at each other. The air seared his lungs when he breathed and he coughed hard.

He had to break the door down. He drew up Earthbones for an overhand cut. All the strength of the earth was in his blade. He had the power. He could shatter the sapphire if he could just hit it hard enough. Golden light flared, driving back the smoke billowing around his head.

Letting out a bellow, Kyle slammed his sword down. Metal rang against gemstone.

A crack splintered the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I think this mirror will work for scrying," Sable said, walking naked up to Christy.

Christy smiled at her enemy-turned-concubine, stroking the woman's spray-tan orange cheek. The fake tan was fading, and Christy was glad. Sable must have been the only person in the world to think that a spray-tan was attractive.

Well, her and those idiots on the Jersey Shore.

"It should work," Phillipa agreed, toying with her jade amulet. She was clothed and wouldn't be joining in the ritual. Rakshasas took their marriages seriously. Phillipa would never dream of making love with anyone but her Rakshasa mate.

Lois watched on with curiosity. "So, scrying means you're going to see the future?"

"No," laughed Sable. "It's seeing the now. I'll be the vessel and Christy will cast the spell. With this mirror, you three will be able to see what I see."

"Ah," Lois nodded.

"You can help," Christy smiled. "We need to make Sable cum as part of the spell."

A grin split the cinnamon face of the Native American concubine. "You know how much I love making a woman cum."

"Good, that's the spirit. Let's see if we can't find some information out on the Marids. Just because these Neanderthal Jann think we can't contribute because we're dainty women, doesn't mean we should sit on our butts and do nothing."

Lois agreed, crossing over, pressing up against Sable's back, kissing her neck.

Christy took a deep breath. "Ishtar--"

The door to the bedroom exploded inward, spraying splinters across the room.

Lois changed. Christy felt the magic empowering the concubine. Lois leaped over Sable and Christy, landing light behind them. Christy turned. A hulking homunculus stepped through the ruined door, swinging a massive, thick sword down at Lois.

The concubine caught it like a ninja in some cheesy movie, slapping both her hands together before her face and stopping the blade an inch from her head. Her reflex and strength were greatly augmented. The homunculus lashed out with a foot, catching Lois in the stomach. She tumbled back, gasping in pain as she rolled into a crouch.

Christy didn't understand why their allies were attacking them. She stood up, Sable and Phillipa standing around her, forming a triangle as more of the homunculi burst into the room. Christy's heart hammered, but this wasn't her first fight, and she was hardly helpless.

"Sable, you conjure the shield."

"Ishtar, defend your servants from their enemies with your protective geas," she chanted. Christy had insisted that Sable switch to the service of Ishtar after the witch had been inadvertently dominated by the love elemental and transformed into Christy's devoted sex slave.

A sword made of dust slashed down and struck the shield, energy warping around them. A second and a third blow hammered at the shield while Lois danced outside, dodging attack after attack, dancing about the room.

"Phillipa, we need to disrupt the magic animating them," Christy said. "Ideas?"

"They must simply be dust animated by a spirit. We need to sever the spirit's control over the physical object. So we need to ground them."

"How do we ground the spirit out then?"

"A magic circle. I don't know another way."

Neither did Christy.

Another blow hammered Sable's shield. It was hard to stand there and not run in terror as the towering homunculi attacked. Christy tried to concentrate on the problem. They needed a magic circle, but they couldn't leave Sable's protection without getting clobbered. Lois bounced around the room, dodging left and right, trying to find an opening to attack. With her reflexes, it took all her skill to keep from being hit by the homunculi.

There was no way Christy or another witch could survive out there.

Unless I can move about even faster than Lois. An idea popped into her head.

"Phillipa, is there any chalk in your possession?" Christy asked.

"Of course," she nodded, narrowing her slanted eyes. "Why?"

Christy summoned Shadowedge, the staff she retrieved from Burke's dead minion. It coalesced out of shadows into her hand. "I'm going to make the circle. Get ready to power it."

Space folded around her and then she appeared in Britney and Phillipa's room. She dug around in Phillipa's clothes and pulled out a piece of white chalk. She visualized the bedroom, picturing the seven points she would need to mark to make a circle.

She took a deep breath. "I hope this works."

She knelt, ready to make the mark, and folded space.

Everything went black, her body twisted inside out. She appeared in the other room, quickly scratching the first mark on the ground. She was behind the homunculi. They hadn't seen her yet. She made the X, visualized the next point, and warped...

...into Lois's path.

The concubine crashed into Christy's back, knocking the witch onto her stomach. Both concubines cried out as they tumbled to the ground. Lois was on her feet in a heartbeat as Christy scrambled to grab the piece of chalk that had fell from her hands, tumbling across the room. Christy swallowed.

The chalk came to a rest against the foot of a homunculus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fire burned. Smoke choked Kyle, flooding the room. Zaritha and Aljihm's fires raged behind him. The sapphire room roasted. Kyle, Britney, and Zaritha had been lured here for a war summit. But instead of meeting with Sihab's councilors, one of Rashid's minions--an Unbound Ifrit named Aljihm--attacked them. Kyle didn't have time to figure out what was going on. The room filled with smoke. He had to hammer down the sapphire door to escape.