The Battered Lamp Ch. 30

Story Info
Kyle contends with a seductive Genie in a sexy play of power.
7k words
4.71
12.4k
25

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Main Characters

Kyle Unmei: Half-Japanese/Half-Kurdish college student that awoke Aaliyah and inherited her mission to free the Djinn. Wielder of Earthbones, a magical katana given to him by Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: A Djinn of the Jann Tribe sent to marry the mortal who would set the Djinn free. Kyle's first wife.

Fatima: Kyle's younger sister and second wife. Wielder of Fireheart, a magical yari (spear).

Christy: Kyle's third wife. They were dating when he released Aaliyah. Unbeknownst to Kyle, she was a member of a coven of witches that are hunting for Aaliyah. After betraying Aaliyah to her coven, Christy has found redemption from the goddess Ishtar.

Fumi: Kyle's girlfriend who just moved to the States from Japan. She is a type of succubus who if she has vaginal intercourse with men, she kills them. She traveled to Japan to break her curse so she can be with Kyle, losing her sight as payment.

Britney: Kyle's best friend and a hermaphroditic Rakshasa. She has sworn to protect him. She has dominated and taken Phillipa as her mate.

Concubines

Chyna: Kyle's first concubine and classmate. A spell was cast on Kyle and Chyna, forcing them into a Master/Sex Slave relationship by Ms. Franklin.

Shannon: Chyna's widowed mother. Kyle took her as a concubine.

Alexina: Another classmate of Kyle's and the first submissive woman he dominated thanks to a wish. He can recognize a submissive woman by a pale-pink aura about them.

Carla: An auburn haired coed Kyle claimed in gym.

Ann: Fatima's friend turned concubine.

Kayleah: Fatima's former bully, now her concubine.

Toni: A cheerleader concubine of Kyle's.

Ms. Capello: Kyle's young English professor and concubine.

Teleisia: Aaliyah's African-American concubine.

Lois: Kyle's Native American, lesbian concubine.

Mindy: Kyle's nurse concubine.

Phillipa (Jade): Half-Korean, former member of the coven. After being dominated, she is now Britney's mate.

Sable (Tourmaline): Member of the coven and Christy's sorority sister. Her ambush of Christy went wrong and Sable took a hit from a Love Elemental. Now she is Christy's devoted concubine.

Zaritha: Former servant of Rashid. After he ordered her death, she saved Aaliyah's life. Healed by Fatima, she is now a member of Kyle's harem.

Tarah: A daughter of Hawaa, twin sister to Naila, and a hermaphroditic Si'lat. Claimed by Fumi as a concubine.

Naila: A daughter of Hawaa, twin sister to Tarah, and a hermaphroditic Si'lat. Claimed by Fumi as a concubine.

Enemies

Sultan Rashid ibn al-Marid: Despotic ruler of the Unseen Realms. Has held onto the Sultanate far longer than he should have.

Faiza: Kyle and Fatima's mother. Killed by Burke, she was reborn and now acts as Hecate's vessel. Currently negotiating an alliance with Rashid against Kyle.

Makerah: An Unbound Marid that serves Rashid.

Aljihm: An Unbound Ifrit that served Rashid. Slain by Kyle and Britney.

Aalizunah: An Unbound Si'lat that served Rashid. Slain by Kyle and Britney

Jowah: An Unbound Ghul that served Rashid. Slain by Zaritha.

Khiana: An Unbound Ghul that served Rashid. Revealed to be Shiekh Umar ibn al-Jann. Slain by Fatima.

Hecate: Dark goddess served by Ms. Franklin and Burke.

Other Characters

Ishtar: Goddess of Fertility and Magic. Christy serves this goddess now.

Sheikh Umar ibn al-Jann: Aaliyah's father, ruler of the Jann tribe of the Djinn.

Kalsom binti Abdullah: An old Jann woman that made the Kalsomid Prophecy, setting into motion Aaliyah's sleep in the lamp.

Hawaa binti al-Si'lat: The Sheikha of the Si'lat, come to treat with Kyle to form an alliance and unite the Si'lat tribe of the Djinn with him.

Dominating the Genie

Friday, January 29th -- Khoshilat Maqandeli, The Hidden Realm

Kyle stepped towards his bed, his mind trying to resist Hawaa binti al-Si'lat's influence. Hawaa lounged on the bed, her lush, mature beauty exposed to Kyle's hungry gaze. Large, dusky breasts rose up, topped by hard, dark nipples. Her hungry eyes fluttered, batting thick, black lashes at Kyle. Her thighs parted and her bush was matted by her excitement.

She was the Sheikha of the Si'lat and Kyle's preparations for dealing with her were failing. His concubines had been enhanced by Christy this afternoon, the bodies producing pheromones to counteract Si'lat magic. His hard cock was wet with Alexina's saliva. But it wasn't enough to ward him from the lust for Hawaa consuming his body.

"Come to me, handsome," purred Hawaa. "Let me feel your youthful passion. I need you to please my body."

Kyle should be the one in command. She was here to serve him, but he couldn't seem to fight her lust. He had thought Fumi's succubus-like pheromones were intense, but they paled compared to the strength of the most powerful of the Si'lat.

"You want to pleasure me, don't you? You want to give your strong body over to me. To submit to the beauty of my flesh."

Kyle wanted to say yes. He fought it, but he reached the bed, stretching out.

"That's it. Come to me." Her eyes had the hunger of a predatory cat.

This is wrong. I'm the one that takes. I'm the one that commands. I do not submit to a woman. They submit to me!

"Lie beside me." Hawaa patted the bed and Kyle stretched out, her hands stroking his hard muscles. "Mmm, you are such a handsome specimen. You are going to give me such pleasure."

"N-n-no," he struggled to say. "Y-you will...sub-submit...to...me..."

She laughed, her hand sliding up to his lips. "I think you'll find submission to be far more satisfying than domination. Relax and worship me. I know you want it. You burn to love me."

Kyle clamped his jaw shut, refusing to verbally give in even as his body succumb to her lust, burning beneath the touch of her fingers.

"Your mouth doesn't want to say nice things to me," she pouted. "Don't you want to tell me how beautiful I am?"

"You...are...beautiful," he gasped. "Like the sun."

"And you want to be burned by my radiance," she laughed. "To feel my heat upon your lips."

She shifted, rising up, her heavy breasts swaying as she straddled his face. She was winning, pressing her hot pussy down to his lips, the soft, dark pubic hairs brushing his cheeks. His tongue slid out, tasting her spicy flavor, more fire burning through him, compelling him to worship her.

"That's it! Put your mouth to its proper work. Worship me! You are mine, Kyle."

"Master?" Chyna asked, fear in her voice as Kyle licked the Si'lat's pussy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah licked her lips, savoring Durra's pussy. The Si'lat lounged next to her, a big smile on her lips. Aaliyah looked around at the orgy, wondering which of Hawaa's daughters they should select to be Kyle's concubine and cement the Si'lat alliance.

Fumi burst into the room, flanked by Naila and Tarah, the dusky twins. Aaliyah blinked. Cocks dangled between both twin's thighs. They were hermaphrodites like Britney. Where did those dicks come from? They didn't have them when the orgy started. The cocks shrank back into small clits before Aaliyah's astonished eyes. Is this the secret to Si'lat reproduction? Are they all hermaphrodites?

"Why do you have cocks?" gasped Fatima, pointing at the shrinking dicks.

"That doesn't matter right now," Fumi called. "Concubines, seize the Si'lat!"

The Si'lat daughters of Hawaa all cried out in surprise as the Concubines swarmed them, grabbing them tight. Several tried to turn into whirlwinds to escape, but the enhancements Christy added this afternoon seemed to be working--the concubines could keep a Djinn from transforming into their elements.

"What is going on?" Aaliyah asked, rising to her feet.

"Naila and Tarah told me their mother's true plan!" Fumi declared, holding up her bow Windfeather. "She plans on dominating our husband and handing him over to the Marid."

"Traitors!" cried Durra, squirming in Shannon's arms. But the concubine had a tight grip on the Si'lat.

Fireheart flared to life into Fatima's hand. "That cunt."

Christy rose up, her body pale and flushed. "I wish for all of Kyle's wives to be transported to his side so we may pleasure him."

Aaliyah felt her dead father's commands allow her powers to activate. She could grant wishes that dealt with Kyle's hearth or harem, and bringing him women to provide pleasure definitely met that requirement, even if it was obvious that wasn't their true purpose for going.

Reality warped about them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I can't give in. Kyle reminded himself as he pleasured Hawaa, struggling to think through the haze of the Si'lat's lust fogging his mind. I can't submit. I have to fight. I have to be strong. I am the Sultan.

"Chyna," he called out, pulling his lips from her pussy. "Ride my cock."

"Yes, Master," she purred.

Hawaa ground her pussy back down on his lips. He licked and sucked her, his mind buried beneath her passion. He couldn't think. He could only worship her. She was the most beautiful, perfect being in all creation. He was her slave. He had to--

Chyna's pussy engulfed his cock.

I am not her slave!

The pleasure of his concubine pussy about his cock was like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds of Hawaa's lust. A single, brilliant shaft that kept him from fully submitting to the Si'lat. Chyna worked her pussy up and down, shifting her hips from side to side. He groaned into the Si'lat's wonderful pussy, his tongue still compelled to worship her.

"Oh, Master," moaned Chyna as she rode him. "That's it. Your cock is wonderful."

"That's my cock," pouted Hawaa, shifting her hips. "Tell her to get off."

I can't.

His tongue slid through her spicy folds, the pleasure burning through him. His cock throbbed in Chyna's pussy. She squeezed his cock as she rose up; his concubine's pussy eager for a taste of his cum. He shuddered, groaning into Hawaa's cunt, his tongue wiggling deep into her pussy.

Kyle came.

"Master!" moaned Chyna, her pussy writhing about his cock. She came with her master, drinking up Kyle's cum. The pleasure was intense, driving away the Si'lat's cloudy passion. His thoughts were clear for one brief moment.

I need more warding.

Kyle pulled his lips from Hawaa. "Chyna, off my cock."

"Good," purred Hawaa. "Obey me."

"Toni, fuck me!" he gasped before the Si'lat drove her pussy down on his face to silence him.

"No, don't get on his cock," Hawaa hissed. "Go away, whore."

Toni was quick, the cheerleader nimble, leaping on his waist and slamming her tight snatch about his cock. She writhed and ground, her pussy tight and juicy. She rode him different than Chyna. Toni didn't go up and down as much. Instead, she shifted her hips in circles and stirred his cock through her spongy flesh.

"You are spoiling all my fun, Kyle," moaned Hawaa. "Your concubines need to stop fucking you."

No. I need them.

Toni's pussy was a second ray of sunlight breaking through Hawaa's control on his thoughts. His hands seized his concubine's thighs, sliding up and down, feeling the muscles ripple as she fucked him. Toni gasped and mewled, the bed creaking as she fucked him faster and faster.

"I love your cock, Master! I love you! You made me submit! You can make every woman submit."

"Quiet, slut!" hissed Hawaa. "I'm very displeased, Kyle."

She pressed her pussy even harder on Kyle's mouth, grinding and sliding her sex about. Kyle drank her spicy juices, his tongue and lips nipping and sucking at her hard nub. Her delicious pussy stirred his passion, his balls frothing, his lust on overdrive, the Si'lat's pheromones burning through his body.

His cock throbbed. His balls tightened. He shuddered. Every muscle in his body tensed as he sucked hard on her nub. He couldn't believe how wonderful he felt. His body cried out in delight as his cum erupted into Toni's cunt.

"Oh, Master! Cum in me!"

"Stop wasting your seed on your whores!" hissed Hawaa. Her fingernails scratched at his stomach, leaving burning pain across his muscular torso. "Send them away! I want you all to myself. I don't want you ever fucking another woman's cunt."

"Fine," groaned Kyle, his words muffled by her cunt.

"You'll obey me."

"I'll send the whores away," Kyle gasped into her pussy.

Hawaa lifted her pussy from his face so his words could carry loud.

"But I have no whores. They're my concubines. Alexina, ride my cock. I want to feel your ass around my dick."

"Yes, Master."

Hawaa's pussy slammed down as she hissed in rage. He was almost suffocating beneath her spicy fragrance. She growled, reaching out to grasp his cock. Alexina was on the bed, straddling him. Hawaa pushed Kyle's still hard cock down against his stomach so Alexina couldn't fuck him.

"Let go of my Master's cock, whore," Alexina hissed.

"You little bitch," snarled Hawaa.

Alexina did something that made Hawaa gasp in pain, the Si'lat's hand releasing his cock. Alexina's gentle hand grasped him, guiding the tip of his shaft to her asshole. "Oh, yes," she sighed as she sank her tight bowels about his cock. "I love you up my ass, Master."

"You'll regret that," hissed Hawaa. "Little slut."

"Master's slut," she moaned, working her ass up and down Kyle's cock. "Oh, Master! Your cock's so thick and hard."

The feel of her ass was driving more and more of the Si'lat's control away from Kyle. Every time his cock buried into one of his concubine's holes, he gained more armor to protect from Hawaa's pheromones. His concubines girded him for battle with their hot, tight, wonderful holes.

Kyle savored her hot bowels sliding up and down his cock, lubed by Toni and Chyna's pussy cream. Alexina gasped and moaned as she worked up and down his cock. She loved it. She was a cock-loving whore. She was happy when she got to feel his cock buried into her.

"Master, Master, Master!" she moaned.

Hawaa's fingernails raked his stomach again. "I'm am going to make you pay for your defiance, my pet," she promised him. "Mmm, but first you are going to make me cum with that mouth of yours. Keep licking me."

The pleasure built in his cock and he found his defiance returning. He pulled his tongue from her pussy. He stopped licking the Si'lat. He wasn't going to submit to her any longer. He was the stronger one. He was the Sultan and she was just a Si'lat whore that needed to learn her place.

"I'm gonna cum, Master!" Alexina gasped. "It was so hot watching Chyna and Toni fuck your cock. Mmm, I love it!"

His fingers slid up her thigh and found Alexina's pussy, stroking her clit. Her bowels tightened on his cock. She slid up and then slammed down. Her body shook, her ass clenching about his cock, and a flood of juices erupted out of her pussy.

"Master! I love you!" she screamed.

Kyle's cock twitched as Alexina's ass massaged his sensitive tip. Another cum was building. His cock erupted deep into her bowels. Alexina groaned, a powerful spasm wracked her body, and she fell back, her ass slipping off his dick.

Hawaa grabbed his cock, squeezing hard. "You have been so bad. It's time for me to punish you." Pain flared. "Keep licking my pussy."

"No!" Kyle moaned, his hands reaching up, finding her stomach. She grabbed his balls; he twitched as she squeezed one, sharp pain shooting through him.

His fingers found her nipples. He pinched hard, tugging forward.

"Suck my cock, whore," he commanded, heaving with all his strength, stretching out her nipples as he pulled her down.

"Stop that!" she hissed in pain, her torso bending as he pulled her down.

"Suck my cock, you fucking bitch," Kyle command. "Open your whore mouth and clean Alexina's sour ass off my cock like a good, little slut."

"No. I'm in--" She gasped as his fingernail bit into her nipple.

"Submit, whore!" he growled. "You came here to serve your Sultan. Start serving."

She let go of his balls, crying in pain.

"Suck master's cock," Chyna hissed. "When Master gives you an order, you obey, whore."

"Obey, whore!" Toni added in commanding tone, her hand slapping down on the Si'lat's ass.

"Open her mouth up and force her," Kyle ordered.

"With pleasure, Master," purred Alexina.

"You tried to dominate our Master and failed, slut," Chyna hissed. "He's stronger than you are. Now submit or we will make you."

Another stinging blow landed on Hawaa's ass.

The Sheikha's mouth opened up and engulfed his dirty cock.

Kyle moaned as her tongue swirled about the tip, tasting his concubines' ass and pussies. More of her mouth slid down his cock, her warmth divine. The pain retreated from his balls as she sucked and bobbed her head.

"That's a good slut," purred Alexina. "See how nice that is."

Kyle wrapped his arms around Hawaa's body then rolled her onto her back, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth, brushing the back of her throat. He had never fucked a woman's mouth while lying atop her, but he savored every moment of making Hawaa submit to him.

"Fuck, whore," he grunted, his cock slamming down her tight throat. She squirmed beneath him, moaning as he violated her throat. "Take my cock! This is what you get for trying to dominate me!"

"Punish the slut, Master," Toni moaned, stretching out beside him, her pretty face framed by her auburn hair.

Her lips leaned in and Kyle seized her head, pulling Toni in for a kiss. He fucked Hawaa's throat harder as he kissed Toni, her tongue exploring his mouth, tasting Hawaa's spicy pussy. Chyna's or Alexina's mouth sucked at his heavy balls as he fucked the Si'lat's throat, adding another bit of pleasure to the fire coursing through his dick.

"Fuck that whore," moaned Alexina--it must be Chyna sucking on his balls. "Cum down her throat."

The excitement at dominating the Si'lat burned through him. She had tried to beat him, but thanks to Christy's magic and his concubines' love, Kyle had bested her and he reveled in his victory. He broke his kiss with Toni, a shudder running through his body.

"I'm going to dump my cum down your throat, whore!"

He slammed his cock all the way down her throat. She moaned, her throat humming and constricting about his cock. Kyle shuddered, pleasure burning at the sensitive crown of his dick. His balls throbbed in Chyna's hungry lips.

Four thick blasts of cum pumped out of Kyle's cock right down the whore's throat. She gasped and groaned, squirming beneath him as she was forced to drink his cum. Kyle shuddered with every pulse, her mouth sucking about his dick.

He didn't grow soft. Aaliyah's magic gave him stamina far beyond a normal human and he had to prove his domination over the slut.

He ripped his cock out. "On your belly, whore."

The Si'lat leader gasped and coughed, her dark eyes trembling. Fear and excitement warred in those dark pools. Kyle smiled, reading the emotions in her face. Hawaa's never been the weak one in bed before. She's never been helpless and afraid. She isn't prepared for how much being dominated excites her.

She rolled over.

"What are you going to do to me?" she moaned.