The BDSM Circle of Life

Story Info
A well heeled club in Bangalore which caters to a clique.
886 words
2.95
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write episodes of my encounters over the years. Happy to correspond with you over e-mail but do not send me uncovered pics.

*

If you are a member of the BDSM community, you would know about the bimonthly meetup at Richmond Circle in Bangalore. We are a mixed gender group of well heeled professionals who navigate the thin line that separates pain and pleasure. This Saturday had a show by Ms. K (Let us call her Kavita). Kavita is an expert in denial, and a fantastic show master. She loved tying her boyfriend M(Lets call him Mohsin) up, and stimulating him until he would beg to come. The denial started then.

She originally hailed from the South Indian city of Chennai; and started off a while back as a typical IT engineer. She hated the monotony, and soon founded the first BDSM club (at least the first I knew of in this place). We met through a mutual acquaintance, and I was offered the hallowed entry. The club's attendance is now capped at a maximum of 8 people per session.

Kavita is a dusky beauty. Tall for a South Indian girl at 5'4" with firm 32B breasts. Her legs were her best visual asset; perfectly toned with sessions of Yoga. But if you have been with her, you would know that her tongue was magic. She could bring a man to orgasm without laying a finger on him. Just her tongue; the way she flicked it over your nipples, down your stomach and all the way over your shaft as she licked the tip staring into your eyes would make most men cum right there. Kavita was also fiercely loyal to the man she was with. She has been dating Mohsin for the last 3 years, and would never touch another man without his consent. I was lucky enough to have experienced an afternoon with her before that, but those were old memories now. The only feeling in me at this point was jealousy.

Kavita started by tying Mohsin up in the classic lover's knot, with his hands by his side and the blindfolds on. We picked up our glasses of perfectly paired merlots and Istara cheese slices. The show was going to start. Mohsin and Kavita were both exhibitionists, and loved people watching them as rivulets of pleasure coursed through their veins. They were also bisexual. When Kavita lit the scented candle around him, I knew we were in for something special.

Kavita invited a volunteer, and the new entrant Karthik stepped up. His job was to keep Mohsin aroused while Kavita performed her magic. He started by going down on Mohsin, and sucking his balls while Kavita applied gently warmed coconut oil to Mohsin's cock. The atmosphere in the room was heating up as she proceeded to unwrap her saree. As the clothes came off, even the self acknowledged gay Karthik could not keep his eyes off this perfectly toned woman. His sucking on Mohsin only got faster. Kavita then placed the blindfold on Mohsin, and mounted him taking care to ensure that he never entered her. Mohsin was writing with pleasure. I was rock hard by now. I always loved the sight of her perfectly trimmed bush, and how her labia parted around a cock.

The wax was now melting around the flame, and Kavita signaled for Karthik to move away. Mohsin, still blindfolded was squirming with pleasure. Time seemed to hang, as a couple of drops of hot wax dripped onto Mohsin's chest, and then his balls. Kavita took care to step away from his cock to ensure, this heightened sensation did not make him come. She then wrapped his cock with a smooth rope and removed his blindfold.

It was time for another volunteer, this time to pleasure Kavita. I would have been happy to volunteer, but had too much ego to let her know I still wanted her. This split second of indecision got her to pick Navjot. As he walked up to her, the evil bitch looked into my eyes and smirked. She had a hook to my soul. Navjot wasted no time in taking his clothes off and taking her from behind. He was thrusting into her, as she lovingly nestled Mohsin's face between her breasts. She had bonded at a different level with Mohsin by now. The love between them was palpable. Navjot was just the tool bringing her pleasure. Mohsin's hands were untied by now, and he sat up watching Kavita being fucked in the missionary.

He was under clear rules. He could not take the rope off his cock until she could come. He played with her nipples with his bound cock just an inch off her face. The thrusting got harder and as she grabbed Mohsin's balls, and squeezed them with Navjot coming in her at that same moment. Mohsin, then quickly took off the rope from his shaft and squirted on the floor after just a couple of strokes.

The lady to my left was the wife of Navjot. I never liked threesomes. They are way too clumsy for me. Harpreet was a great pairing to wash down with the wine that night, but for some reason; I was just fixated on Kavita. She took sex onto a different level.

Damn Pride.