The Beach Bar

Story Info
How everything first started for Kelly.
2.9k words
4.02
29.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the car, honey," Mike said to Kelly. "We have to go get my brother. We're gonna take him to that new Beach Bar that just opened."

"Okay!" Kelly replied. She's been excited to try this new place for the longest time, and now she has an excuse to do it. She grabbed her red lipstick and put it in her silver clutch. She knew this would be the best choice to match her yellow sundress and her white sandals. Her hair was down with a barrette pinned at the back.

They both climbed into Mike's classic Bonneville, special-ordered, and headed to go pick up his brother.

As soon as they arrived, he was already waiting on the sidewalk, they pulled closer to the curb and let him in, and headed to the Beach Bar.

When they arrived, they were even more excited. It was an outdoor setting with an electric awning in the case of poor weather, it was very rustic looking. There was a pool, dining tables, a small dance floor with an empty DJ booth, all adjacent to the ocean.

Mike sent Kelly to go pick out a table while he and his brother went to get them all drinks. Kelly chose the table that was more secluded from the crowd because she figured since they haven't seen each other for several months, it would be nice to catch up and have a more intimate conversation away from eavesdropping ears. Mike and his brother came back with drinks in hand and handed Kelly a tall glass that had blue in the bottom that faded to red at the top with a lemon, an umbrella, and a straw. The umbrella was her favorite part of the drink. Mike sat across from her at the wooden table, and his brother sat in between them.

They began talking about what the last few months had in store for their lives, how their jobs had been going. Mike's brother had mentioned his career had been a bit rocky, but he believed that it was stable nonetheless. Kelly felt him bump into her foot with his and quickly pulled away. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable because he had accidentally touched her.

No sooner, she felt his toes slowly slide along from her right pinky toe, up the side to her heel and to her ankle. She looked up and saw him smirking at her. Her gaze quickly shot to Mike, who was trying to dig a lemon rind that had fallen into his drink, out. She looked back at his brother, and he winked.

Well, this is very peculiar, she thought to herself. Maybe it was nothing, he was probably just being a ham as typical.

She looked back at Mike and saw he was still trying to get that lemon rind out and went to crack a joke about his brother playing footsie with her when she felt his toes go straight to her crotch. She jumped back and hit her elbow on the chair.

Mike jumped, "You okay!?" He asked, concerned. His brother was laughing.

"Y-yes," she replied. "Sorry, I thought it was a spider." She decided she didn't want to cause a scene, she just wanted to enjoy the night.

"Must be a big spider to make you jump like that, huh?" His brother said.

She rolled her eyes, he knew he was the cause of her jumping out of her skin, and yet she had to sit here with him, the both of them, knowing it would happen again. She felt him trace up to her leg, over the side of her knee, in between her thighs to her private parts. She wasn't wearing panties, and as soon as she saw it on his face that he knew that, she was embarrassed.

She usually didn't wear underwear when they went out with each other, because Mike liked looking at her, knowing that area on her body was so vulnerable. He probably didn't realize his brother would have taken advantage of that, but he did, and he is.

She could feel his big toe slip between her lips and reached her hand down to dig her nails into his ankle while trying to keep up on what Mike was saying. Instead of pulling his foot away, he shoves it in harder against her skin, forcing it against her clit. She chokes on her drink.

"You sure you're okay, baby?" Mike asks.

"Yes." She smiled, trying to be reassuring. "Wrong tube."

He started wiggling his toes, and she shot him a look. He smiled. Mike had no clue what was happening to his wife outside, in the 80-degree sunshine, or what his brother was doing.

"Damn, it's all gone. I'll be right back, anyone want a refill?" Mike asked. "I'll come with you!" Kelly jumped up.

"Nonsense," Mike said. "It would be rude to leave him here alone. I'll be less than 2 minutes."

"Yeah. It would be rude to leave me alone."

Kelly sat back into her chair like nothing was wrong, even though she was extremely uncomfortable.

He stopped for the time being since Mike could see the underneath of the table from where he was At.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Kelly asked angrily while smiling and waving at her husband. "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."

"You need to stop, this isn't right. I am Mike's wife. You need to respect that." Kelly replied. "I don't have to stop if I don't want to."

Before Kelly could fire back, Mike sat back down and passed out the drinks to everyone, at the same time his brother shoved his foot back against her cunt and started rubbing against it. She tried to put her knees together to stop him from grinding his foot into the pink flesh between her legs, but it did nothing to help, it only made matters worse.

Her attempts to keep him from assaulting her any further was seeming to raise suspicions from Mike. She decided she would have to accept that there was nothing she could do and submit to her husband's brother.

She wasn't sure if anyone could tell by her facial expressions precisely what was going on. She could feel her body begin to give in, and it made her feel so ashamed. She didn't want this but didn't know what exactly she could do to stop it. Finally, his phone rang.

"Oh! It's the boss. I need to take this."

He stepped away, and Kelly felt relieved. She excused herself to the bathroom. When she came back, both of their faces looked pretty serious. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes and no," Mike said. "Nothing life-threatening or anything like that, but he lost his job, he's behind on rent and needs a place to stay for a while. I told him he could stay with us."

Her heart sank, and she couldn't keep the disappointment from her face. "That is okay honey,

right?"

"Oh! Of course. Sorry, I think I left my lipstick in the bathroom. That's all. It's probably long gone now. When is he moving in?"

"Tonight."

They left the Beach Bar, and they stopped at his brother's house so he could gather a few things, and they went home.

Mike went into the bathroom, and his brother shoved her up against the wall and stuffed two fingers into her tight little hole. "I'm moving in. And every chance I get, this is what's gonna happen: You'll listen. You'll obey. You'll cum. You won't tell Mike, understand?"

She nodded.

They heard the toilet flush, and he quickly pulled his fingers out and smirked.

"Honey, I'm gonna go throw pajamas on and get out of this dress. Maybe hop in the shower too."

"Okay! I'm gonna have some bro time." Mike replied.

Kelly grabbed some flannel bottoms, some panties, and a crew cut t-shirt and jumped in the shower to wash off the guilt she was feeling. Why did she feel guilty? It wasn't her fault Mike's brother was a pervert.

She finished up, dried off, put her hair up, and got dressed. She threw on some oversized Spongebob slippers. He would surely stay away from her with huge Squidward slippers, surely these weren't something he would be attracted to. She came down the stairs to see that Mike was getting ready for bed.

"I told him you usually stayed up on the weekends and figured you could keep him company." Mike gave her a kiss on the lips before she could reply. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, babe!" His brother called back to him from the couch. "Shut up..." Mike said chuckling.

Kelly walked over and sat in the loveseat recliner that had a middle piece that separated both sides, in hopes that he wouldn't try to grope her again. Still, as soon as the bedroom door shut, he came up behind her and lifted her shirt.

"Turn the TV on..." She listened.

He pulled her back, reclined the seat for her, and laid it all the way down. "Now... You're going to do as I say."

"Please, don't rape me."

"Oh, honey, no... I promise." He grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and slowly slid it up over her belly, the fabric slowly dragging across her belly button ring, over her ribs, and finally exposing her sweet, supple breasts.

"My oh my... Your nipples are so pink, and your skin is so soft. Pinch your nipples for me."

"No! This is ridic-" He cut her off, "I said... Pinch... Your... Nipples."

She reached up and grabbed her nipples between her fingers with red painted nails.

"Now, slowly roll them." She began slowly rolling them while he was tracing the shape of her breasts. This started feeling good to her, she could feel her slit begin to get slippery, and naturally, began rocking her hips back and forth.

"Turned on, are we?" He asked. She blushed from embarrassment.

"Oh, no need to get red in the face, yet. I'm gonna go to the toy shop down the street and buy some toys. When you have orgasms when Mike is right in front of you. You'll be allowed to blush then.

Now go climb your sweet ass into bed with your husband. Tell him you allowed me to take the car to my house to grab a few toiletries. I am going to leave a couple things under the bathroom sink, in the morning, you are to put them on no questions. If you refuse, I will tell Mike that you've come onto me. Understood?"

She nodded and went to bed.

Kelly woke up the next morning to Mike and his brother drinking coffee.

"Good morning, honey." Mike greeted her.

"Good morning." His brother said with a somewhat sinister smile.

She went to go into the bathroom, but Mike spoke up, "Why the guest bathroom? Is the toilet working upstairs.?"

There was a flash of panic on her face.

"That's his bathroom while he's here..." Mike said, sounding a bit suspicious, "You never use that bathroom."

"I didn't have to pee beforehand, and now..."

"It's okay, I really don't mind." Mike's brother interrupted. "Okay, go ahead, honey."

Kelly entered the bathroom and turned the fan on. She squatted down to open the cupboard to find a black anal plug, lube, soft nipple clamps, and vibrating panties with a small dildo attached. She reluctantly inserted the butt plug, put the underwear on with the dildo inside of her, and attached the nipple clamps. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands.

As soon as she walked out of the door, the panties started to vibrate against her clit. The nipple clamps began to slowly roll across her little pink nipples. She looked at his brother, and he winked while flashing a small black remote in hand. It felt so good, but she hated it. She felt guilty. She was going to do her best not to cum.

Mike told her to come to join them and to sit next to him on the couch. She was sure he would feel the vibration of her panties, but he didn't.

As soon as she sat down, she realized just why she had to have the plug and dildo in; it put extra pressure against her walls, and clit so that it was more sensitive to the panties. Her nipples were also more sensitive. She knew it wouldn't be long before her body would go against her, and she'd be forced to cum there in front of her oblivious husband and sadistic brother-in-law.

She tried to casually force her in her knees together. She kept shifting positions. Nothing was working. "You seem jittery today. Are you okay? Mike asked.

"Ye-yeah..." She choked on her words, "My back is sore."

"Go ahead and sit here between my legs on the edge of the couch so I can massage you."

Fuck.

This was going to put pressure on both of the plugs, but she couldn't tell him, no, or else he would be suspicious. She moved to the front of him and looked up to see his brother smiling.

Mike saw it too. "What's the deal?"

"Oh no, I'm just thinking how cute the two of you are. It's so sweet. I want a relationship one

a day like yours."

"That's nice of you to say, bro, thank you."

He began massaging her back, and the vibration got stronger. She saw his brother watching her face intensely, she knew that he knew she was about to release.

She couldn't hold it back. Both of her holes were stretched out, her nipples were feeling so good at this point, and her pussy was dripping down the dildo onto the panties. And it began. She felt the release of pent up energy, her toes curled. Mike told her to lean all the way forward, and it pressed harder into her clit. Her nipples were being rolled harder by the clamps, too, due to the change in gravity.

She was cumming hard, and there was no stopping. She let out a cry. Mike thought it was a sore spot, so he began working it harder and said, "I know, sorry, let me get this knot out." His brother looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Must feel really good."

She was trying to hold back a second, but that attempt failed. Another wave of euphoria hit her as her body spasmed through another orgasm, or as far as Mike was concerned, another "knot" in her back.

His brother was really into it. He turned the panties off and allowed only the nipple stimulators to continue. Mike felt how relaxed she was now and said, "It's like you had an orgasm! Haha."

She replied breathlessly, "You have no idea."

His brother let out a gut-busting laugh at the irony, "Gross." He said, to cover his ass. Mike stood up and stretched, "I suppose I should go shower. I'll be back."

Kelly jumped up, "I'll come shower too."

"No, no. Feel like making us some breakfast?"

"Sure!" Kelly jumped at the chance, thinking it would keep his brother from doing anything filthy to her.

The door upstairs shut, and she went into the kitchen, grabbing out a frying pan, eggs, and bread. When she turned around, he was there.

"Pull your pants down. Pull your panties down and sit on the counter. Don't speak, just do. I want to see the aftermath. "

She took off her pants and the vibrating panties and sat on the counter.

"Wow, that plugs your tight little ass good. Spread your legs. Oh my goodness, look at that juice and that plump little clit. I bet it's sensitive..."

He took his finger and started to trace the very tip of it, making her body shutter. The door upstairs opened, and Mike yelled, "Honey? Can you grab me a towel and put it on the bed, please?"

His brother instructed her to bring the towel with no pants on. She did as she was told and came back down.

"Now, cook French toast, no pants."

"But, he..."

"I'll take care of that."

She whipped the eggs in a bowl, dipped the bread and started them. "Good. Now wash the counter."

She obeyed.

"Come here." He put her on the counter and ran his tongue between her puffy cunt lips and then rubbed her clit with his fingers. "I'm not going to stop until you cum again. That can be before or after he's downstairs... I suggest you not hold back. I'd like to see what you're working with."

He rubbed her clit faster and faster, her body gave in, toes curling, they heard the water shut off, his footsteps on the ceiling... She came.

Why isn't he stopping?

"One more," he demanded. The door upstairs opened and closed...

His footsteps on the stairs, she exploded, squirting a little, hitting him in the chin. He watched her tiny hole spasm and spit as her husband was now halfway down the stairs.

He whispered, "Put your clothes on, dildo in, now."

She hurriedly put her clothes back on and just finished pulling up her pants when Mike walked in. She turned around, grabbed the spatula, and flipped the French toast, so he didn't see how exasperated she was.

"Mmm, French toast! My favorite." Mike said.

"Mine too," his brother said, wiping his chin with his fingers and putting them quickly into his mouth to taste her once more.