The Beach Experience

Story Info
Young couple try fixing their relationship. But...
4.5k words
3.33
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers

With the sun shining all over the sky today, the ocean looked like it had been sprinkled with diamonds. It was breathtaking to watch the waves gently rocking against each other, and even more spectacular to have your eyes fixated upon that same sea for hours on end. As soon as you closed them though, you were left with a headache in the form of your own eyeballs. I swear if the waves ever get any louder, my head will actually explode.

I was going through a very questionable situation recently, with my girlfriend, Amy. When I met her, she was a gorgeous piece of cake, long blonde hair, beautiful emerald eyes, skinny just like a model, funny and very flirtatious. We've been together since our last year in college and we are close to hit a year. But like a said, my relationship with her went into a weird or bad situation. To cut it short, I found out that she had cheated on me one day when I was working late on my new job. At first, I wanted to end things with her, have a big fight and then go release my anger on some prostitutes. But, I was a mature man and I thought that something happened for her to make that decision, and mostly, either was because of me or she just fell out of love.

So I took some days off from work and went with her to a private beach, to have some alone time between us and, maybe, sort this thing out with her. Because it's easy to assume everything those days and of course I was super mad about and thought that if she just wanted to fuck someone else, she should've just told me and that was it. From what I see, it's hard as fuck to be in a relationship these days.

The beach we were going to had near it various small motels which were beautiful designed and spacious for you to have a break from the world. We couldn't even imagine how great those motels were until we got into the parking lot. They had lot of services for its customers and when we got there we found out that they also had a basement who had some rooms special designed for couples to try BDSM stuff. Me and Amy didn't had the change to try those things so maybe it was our chance.

When we got to our room, it had two floors, on the first floor we had the living room, a mini kitchen and a bathroom and on the second floor, a bedroom, another bathroom and a balcony, which was awesome. You had a great view from it to see the ocean. After we unpacked our bags, we took a quick shower because we were drenched in sweat from all the heat that was outside. Then, we waited a little bit more for the sun to go down so we can go to the beach and have a walk.

The orange sky was all over us when we arrived at the beach. Amy was wearing her black bikini while I went for shorts and a tank top. The beach was huge - like 3 acres, with palm trees everywhere. The air was warm, but not too hot. A gentle wind blew, and the sand was clean and cool under our feet. There wasn't anybody around, just some tourists and few families on vacation. It was really peaceful. There was palm trees everywhere and I jokingly said to my girlfriend if this beach had good places for having sex. Which she was all on board for it and it kinda surprised me, in some way. So we wandered around the beach to find good spots for some sexy time.

With the sun slowly walking out of the picture, people began to leave the beach, leaving us alone and with more places for us to choose. At some point, Amy shoved me behind a palm tree and pulled my shorts down starting then to jerk me off. She had a big smirk on her face which made me thought that this night is going to be a good one. Once my junk was ready for rumble, Amy got on her knees and began to softly kiss the tip of it. She decided to tease me a little bit so she slit her lips to the shaft and went down on my balls, sucking them first, while my cock was twitching like crazy.

"Fuck! It's like my balls are being vacuumed. Damn, Amy!" I said surprised which made her giggle. She continued to do that for sometime, licking and nipping on it. It made me squirm and groan every time I felt her tongue on my dick. My hand was gripping her hair tightly and my legs were shaking, I could only say fuck. My body was so sensitive for Amy's mouth on my dick, I would have gladly let Amy suck and bite my whole member, but no, I was still hard and I needed a bit more stimulation. So I grabbed her head and began to do her mouth, hard. Soon, my whole junk was soaked in her saliva.

Being very close to cum, Amy stopped my movements and ross up in front of my face and began to kiss me. "Here you go. Have a taste of your good cock." Amy said smirking. While we were making out, one of her hand was on my junk, stroking it slowly.

"Fuck, I'm close!" I told her.

"Heeeh? Hold on some more!" Amy said surprised.

"I can't. It feels soo goood!" I uttered losing my mind.

"Come on, love! Do it for me. Keep that thick cum of yours moreeeee." Amy continued, increasing her speed.

What was tough was that she was going very fast on the head of it, which made it so more difficult to hold on. She looked right into my eyes, enjoying my pain. At some point, I started to beg her to let me cum and she was enjoying every moment of it.

"A little bit more! Come one....a little bit...... that's it!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!! Fuuuuuuckkkk!!!"

She was stroking it so fast that I began to feel dizzy and just when I thought that I was done for it, Amy stopped. She put the hand that stroked my junk to her face and licked the palm then went back on her knees and shoved my member as deep as she could into her mouth and then I began to ejaculate.

"FUCK!"

The moment was so intense that I couls feel through my junk every single load of semen being shoot out. I was moaning like crazy, having my hands on her head, caressing her cheeks. Fuck, it felt so good.

After that, Amy slowly backed her head from the cock and when the two of them got free, a pop sound was made from her mouth. I immediately went down on my knees too because that made me hornier than before. We started to kiss again but this time I quickly inserted my fingers inside of her and began to finger her as fast as I could.

"Babe! Oooh fuck! Hey!" Amy said flustered.

Her words didn't made me stop and seeing that, Amy grabbed my junk and began to stroke it again. In that time, it was clear that we didn't cared at all if we got caught. After a few minutes of teasing each other like crazy, we got very pent up! With a big smile on her face, Amy told me to quickly run into the water because she wanted to have sex in it. No seconds were wasted after that. We ran into the water and then I immediately inserted it inside her. She was bent up and I was holding tight onto her hips when I began to drill her insides like never before.

Amy screamed in pleasure and threw herself backwards as I pounded deeper and deeper inside her. Our moans filled the air as well. And finally, we both came to climax at the same time. As we finished our high, I lifted my hips and pumped her harder and deeper with my thrusts, making sure to get as many orgasms from the bitch. She was shouting my name in pleasure and made me go harder on her. I could feel the semen inside her coming out, making room for more to come.

"This pussy is so good!" I said under my breathes.

"Fuck it harder then!" Amy responded in pleasure.

I grabbed her hair and this was all the limits were crossed. My hips started to accelerate to an incredible speed, clapping her cheeks like crazy. Her moans were louder and her body began to shake. And in no time, she reached her climax once again. In that time I was close to finish too so I pulled it out and released it on her back, painting it like a work of art.

"Fuck! This cum is so hot!" Amy said struggling to breathe.

"Because of you!" I responded.

"You're god damn right!"

She turned around and we kissed for some time. When we were done, the night was all over the sky. Seeing that, we continued to walk to the beach for a little longer.

The night view was amazing. The moonlight was casting it's silver light onto the water. The waves were crashing and the sound was so loud that you could hear it across the ocean. But it was such a serene scene, I wish that I could live here forever. We stayed there together on that beach. Watching the stars above, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Next day, I woke up early in the morning and after all that happened, I had a massive hard on. I didn't even bothered to put my boxers on. I left it out in the open to let the time calm it down, but without luck. At some point,y girlfriend woke up and saw me with the morning wood and made her giggle.

"Looks like somebody woke up exited." Amy said smiling.

"Yeah, kind off."

"You want some help?" She asked.

"What you have in mind?" I responded.

An evil smile appeared on her face then she rose up from the bed. She quickly arranged her hair then dragged me out on the balcony. Keep in mind that we were fully naked. It was early in the morning but there were still some people walking around to the beach that they could see us. My heart began to beat faster. We were at the very edge of the balcony and Amy got a good grip on the junk, and started to stroke it.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I don't care. Don't have to be embarrassed, we have nice things to show to them." Amy responded confident.

As I looked right and left, I could see some people out on their balconies as well, some drinking their coffee, other reading the paper, looking at the ocean. And they were naked as well so that was a good thing to see at least.

The thing was that some people heading to the beach saw what we were doing and looked at us very curious. Amy saw them and offered what they wanted. She started to kiss me, increasing the stroking speed. I was moaning like crazy and by each stroke, I was getting close. After a few minutes, my junk exploded with powerful loads and to our surprise, they folks that were watching us began to applaud our performance. As the closing act, Amy licked the cum that got on her hands and waved to them, giving them kisses. And then we went inside getting ready to get out on the beach and have some great time.

The rest of the day was really great, we played volleyball, drank cold beers, talked to people that wanted some pictures with us. And that was because of the little show that we had on the balcony. Because it was a private beach, it wasn't as packed as a normal beach and what I found it very pleasing was that you could stay naked if you wanted. What got me a little annoyed at this was some hard cock that got my girlfriend's attention but I couldn't complain that much because I saw some nice pair of boobs and ass also.

We tried to stay as much as we could in the water, swimming and playing. It was a beautiful day, me and Amy were kissing like love birds, holding hands and act very romantic with one another. As we got tired, we retreated to a beach cafe that was near us and ordered something to drink. As we were enjoying our drinks, there were some dudes that walked by our table who were looking kinda too much at Amy and she was looking at them too. Problem was that some of the dudes were naked and she looked at their junks too. I was trying to contemplate at what was happening, trying to figure out what to do in this situation, but nothing came to me. But at some point I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Why are you looking at those cocks that walk by you?"

"I don't know, because it's dicks?" Amy responded.

"What?"

"They're dick! Hard, it's very hard for a woman to not look at it when it's out in the open like that. Don't tell me it's upsetting you."

"Kind of....."

"Ahh, come on babe!" Amy said. "It's just some cocks."

Maybe they were some cocks, that what you said yourself that day when you cheated on me? Oh, I sooo wanted to tell her that but I decided to be quiet. It was very weird because she didn't shown me signs of falling out of love with me. But what was happening now was pretty much wiping off all that away. Looking around the place, I realized that I didn't wanted to make a scene over our problems. It was such a nice ambience here.

After we finished our drinks, Amy wanted to go back to our room because she was feeling tired and wanted to sleep. I wasn't so I told her to go. because I wanted to walk around the beach a little more. That made her be a little upset but I didn't cared, she deserved it.

Wandering around the beach all by myself, I got to see a lot of beautiful babes. And at some point I arrived to a spot that was almost covered in big rocks and palm trees. It was very peaceful there and it was a great place for me and Amy to have some good sex. But I made some extra steps I saw something very interesting. Close to the shore, there was a girl in her twenties, laying naked on a towel, having her bikini been put away, fingering herself. My jaw dropped. It was my first time catching someone like that and it looked very similar like a porn script. I didn't had the chance to enjoy the show more because she looked around and saw me.

"Don't be shy! There's room for both of us to masturbate!" The girl yelled.

Her voice sounded like sweet music. As soon as her words reached my ears, my body reacted. I felt that I needed to go over there and join her. So without any second thoughts, I went there. She was gorgeous, long black hair, blue eyes, body of a goddess and had very nice perky big boobs. I put myself next to her and took off my shorts. She told me to hand over my hand to her and she spit on it, telling me it could help make my junk get hard. I did as told and I was jerking off, using her saliva.

I was pretty tired so my stroking wasn't that good. Then, I heard the girl saying that I could watch her if I wanted some good material. Once again, did as told. Never in my life I saw a girl pleasuring herself like this girl right here. It was so erotic and nice to look at. She made sure to taste herself as often as she could. I was looking at her, jerking off and then our eyes met. She looked at my cock then back to me and smiled.

"You can touch my boobs if you want?"

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Of course. I don't mind."

In that moment of course I was thinking about my girlfriend and as I was starting to feel discouraged, I remembered what she did earlier and that she cheated on me and that wiped off all that guilt that I had in thd moment.

I got closer to her and grabbed her boobs. My cock was touching one of her thighs. I squeezed her boobs a few times then I began to massage them.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Emma..."

"Wow....you have very nice boobs, Emma."

"Thank you. You also have a very nice cock." She responded and winked at me.

Her boobs were great to feel but because of my cock that kept twitching, I had to let go from one of her boob to jerk off. As I was doing that, I made sure to slap her thigh with my hard cock, making Emma giggle while massaging herself. At some point, I stopped pleasuring myself and pull out her fingers from her vagina because I wanted to taste them. And when I did that, Emma gasped.

"Oh wow! Do I taste good?" She asked curious.

"Better than my girlfriend." I said.

"Ah! We have a naughty boy here." Emma said smirking. "Well then, why don't I satisfy his tastes then?" She continued spreading her legs wide pointing to her fruit of heaven for me to eat.

I got closer to her crotch. Before I could start, I slowly kissed the outer side of her pussy, with each kiss getting closer to it. I tried as much as possible to not let my lips touch it, kissing her labias, her clit and inner thighs. This made Emma moan in pleasure, begging me to eat her as fast as possible.

First, I started with a kiss. Then, with a lick. I began to shower her pussy with soft little kisses making it wetter than it was before. And then, I took a deep breath and began to eat her properly. I was doing everything very careful, treating her like a very fragile being. She was moaning louder, grabbing my hair, biting her lips, telling me to not stop. When my tongue reached her clit, she couldn't resist it. After a few minutes she immediately squirted all over my face.

I rose up on my knees and put my junk over her pussy. To lubricate it for what was about to happen I used her delicious juices and it made it so easy to insert it inside her. Once inside, I grabbed her waist which was so small and delicate and began to thrust myself into her. Emma started to moan immediately as I was all up inside her, hitting her G spot every other time. It was like a wild game of whack, pop and fuck, making her scream in pleasure and pain. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow until I felt that I was ready, my cum leaking out of her pussy and onto her thighs, soaking them in my seed.

"Fuck, that was so good!" I shouted excited.

"Glad tou liked it sweetie. But tell me that it's not over yet, right?" Emma asked pouting.

"O-Of course not." I said putting my junk back inside her.

I started it slow and nice, massaging her clit also. Emma's moan couldn't be controlled and because of it she began to get the attention of others. Not surprised, we began to get caught by some couples being curious where the moans came from. And when they saw us they started to approach. I got a little bit scared but Emma told me to not stop, even when she saw them coming. We were really close together, so she could lean closer to my ear as she spoke to me.

"Look at them. They are coming to talk to us." She whispered.

"Yeah...I see that."

"They might join us." She continued.

"Seems so. They smile too much."

"Listen, have you ever been in a gang bang?"

"No."

"You're gonna be in one now." Emma responded having a big smirk on her face. "I'm gonna be so soaked with cum..."

When the two couples approached us they greeted us and asked us if they could sit and watch for a while. And Emma agreed on the spot. Soon, some other dudes came along too. I started to became a little shy because now I was performing to an audience and I didn't knew what to do. So I tried to keep my pace and not get any nervous.

"You girls can let your boyfriends touch me, if you want." Emma said under her breaths.

The girls agreed with it and their boyfriends began to touch Emma's boobs while they were massaging their manhood. Then, I see the other dudes getting naked and started to jerk off while watching us. After some time, I see how the girls grabbed Emma's hands and each other put one of her hands on their boyfriend's junk for her to massage them. It didn't lasted long and I saw Emma stroking those two cocks vigorously.

"You know, my boyfriend over there need some stimulation too girls, if you want to participate." Emma said giggling. And of course that the girls obliged to it, coming to me and starting to kiss my cheeks and neck. For a moment I saw how Emma was looking at me smiling then I saw one of the dudes that were jerking off, coming to her. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock inside her mouth and began to fuck it like it was a sex toy, making her gag like crazy. The rest of the dudes found a way to be closer to Emma as well amd began to touch her. I couldn't even see Emma clear because she was mostly covered in hands, being touched so hungrily.

The atmosphere was so intense that I could hardly breathe, and it was so hot outside as well. After some minutes everything got so erotic that blew my mind off. It started with the dude that was fucking Emma's mouth, he started to came into her throat and then one by one began to release their semen on Emma's beautiful body. She wasn't wrong when she said to me that she will be soaked in cum. Her whole body was covered in cum amd after I admired for some time how good she looked with cum on her body, the girls beside me pulled me aside while the dudes took control of Emma. Their girlfriends began to suck my cock drenched into Emma's juices.

AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers
12