The Beast of Darkwood Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it happened. Her eyes crossed and her entire body went tense as Claudia's orgasm struck like lightning. But she didn't bask in the afterglow long. She spun around onto her belly, presenting her ass and pussy over the edge of the bed.

It was time to take Towser's cock inside her.

He definitely understood her intent. She saw his two front paws enter her field of vision as he stepped over her, and felt the hairs of his chest and stomach against her back, his hot breath against her ear.

There was a moment of stillness, almost reflection, as though both of them were considering the strange path that had brought them, inevitably, to this moment. But Claudia was impatient, and wiggled her butt in invitation. She had wanted this for longer than she realized, or at least, for longer than she had been willing to admit it to herself.

Towser, taking the hint, obliged, and began to slowly, gently sink his long penis into her hungry cunt. He wanted this too. She felt her lips spread open, over the plum-sized head. Claudia let out a long, contented purr, feeling every inch of his inhuman, bony cock as he pushed into her. Slowly. So slowly, allowing her to get used to him.

But then he seemed to suddenly decide she had had long enough, and pulled sharply out of her before plunging back in. Claudia cried out in pleasure as Towser bucked his hips against her, in and out, hard and slow, his fingers forming fists around the black silk bedsheets as he fucked her, filling her deeper than anyone had before. She had toys bigger than him, but not by much.

He was panting loudly, and she looked up to see his hackles raised like a dog, but she knew he would never hurt her. Seeing him this aggressive, yet knowing she was safe, turned her on like nothing before ever had.

His movements were slow but deliberate, and given the almost equine dimensions of his penis, this was probably for the best. His pace, however, was steady, never speeding up or slowing, with the perfect rhythm of a metronome. In. Out. In. Out.

But he was not gentle. He was wild, vicious, overwhelming her every sense as he pounded into her. Savage, but controlled. Instinct held in check by intellect.

"Good boy," she moaned again.

She snaked her right hand backward, putting all her weight on her left arm, and gently grabbed a hold of those entrancing balls of this that swung so freely. Towser gave a slight yelp as she squeezed them, but he didn't stop humping her, so she continued her gentle pressure.

He continued to fuck her. His strokes were long and confident, his immense member moving in and out of her soaked vagina. She kept staring up at his majestic face, and when a bead of spittle dripped from his clenched fangs, she happily caught it on her tongue. It tasted like her pussy.

She wasn't far off from another orgasm, she knew, and this one would be even bigger than the last one. She realized she'd been gasping and moaning and screaming for several minutes now without even fully realizing it, and realized that getting the servants out of the house had been a good move.

She moved her right hand from his swinging balls to her own sensitive clit, rubbing it for dear life as she felt that immense shaft moving in and out of her. Her pussy juice flowed around him as her body bucked and twitched under the erotic onslaught of the beast above her. Time seemed to lose all meaning as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. Finally, she felt the constant, steady rhythm of his cock begin to falter, and she knew what was about to happen.

She gave a scream of delight and Towser unloaded his balls into her wet human vagina. He was twitching within her and panting above her as he came, torrentially, a flood of heat in her well-used cunt.

As he withdrew, Claudia immediately slid her hand over her pussy, holding in the mass of semen Towser had left inside her. There was a lot of it, and she regretted not putting a towel or something over her sheets. He dismounted, helpfully, but she wasn't done with him yet. She turned around again, and, lowering her head, took his cock in her mouth, running her lips down as far as they would go on the titanic cock, licking him clean of their mixed juices. To her delight, he was still fairly hard - the baculum, she realized - and started to buck against her face.

Claudia grabbed the lemur's balls and bobbed her head with the rhythm of his movements. Before long, he fired one last burst of seed into her eager mouth. He tasted sweet, hot, sticky, and Claudia savoured his come before finally swallowing it down.

Towser rolled off of her, and Claudia, still holding the load of spunk in her vagina, awkwardly rose and stumbled to the bathroom to clean up.

After a few minutes, she came back out, fresh as a daisy, to find Towser curled up on her bed. She looked at the clock. It was still early. They had a long day ahead of them, and she knew exactly what she wanted next, but for now, they could catch their breath.

She lay next to him, her arms around the beast in a kind of spooning position.

"I'd be mad to have you neutered," she murmured. "Then we'd never be able to do that again."

Towser raised his head and licked her face, gently. The polite, calm side was back. She scratched his ear absent-mindedly, and he gave a low thrumming sound of pleasure.

She tried to make sense of her feelings, after fucking her son's pet. She had given in to a monstrous temptation, and found it immensely thrilling and satisfying. Not to say she would never fuck a man again, but she would hardly miss their absence now that Towser was around.

He definitely seemed like the answer to her problem: he was a ready and eager source of fantastic cock who knew his place.

After a few minutes, she began to get horny again. She smiled mischievously as him, and moved her hand over to his crotch, long thin fingers dancing around his cock.

"I have a really naughty idea this time, Towser darling," she whispered. "How would you like to fuck me up the back door?" His ears pricked up, though she was sure he couldn't know what those words meant.

Claudia reached into the drawer of her bedside table and found a small jar of petroleum jelly. Anal sex was definitely on the menu for her, but only with men who had proven their ability to fuck her with restraint - and Towser had definitely done that.

She dipped a finger in it and, lying on her tummy, began rubbing the jelly, gently, around her asshole. Towser started to sniff at her butt, intrigued, and she thought she saw his cock starting to stiffen again, that incredible bone sliding back into place. He felt the slipperiness of the jelly with his nose, and seemed to realize what she was proposing - there was that reasoning ability again. His tongue emerged, probing at her ass delicately, and Claudia happily pulled her cheeks apart to give him better access.

The muscles of her well-practiced anus relaxed immediately, allowing his tongue to slide deep, deep into her. It felt like nothing she could put into words.

"Oh, Towser," she moaned. "That's amazing. Good boy."

When she felt an orgasm was close, she gently nudged him to withdraw his tongue. If she came like this, her asshole might clench over that priceless, magnificent tongue and hurt him. But she quickly slid a jelly-coated finger up her hole, bringing herself to an easy orgasm in moments. Her long legs rocked and shook as Towser watched.

She knew that after she caught her breath, it was time. Her back door was fully lubricated and the beast's penis was hard as a rock.

She stood up, uneasily, and brought a towel out from the bathroom. She spread it over a pillow on the bed, and slid her body over the pillow so that it was under her stomach, pushing her hips up, but the towel beneath her to catch any mess.

"Come here, Towser," she whispered.

He stepped over her again, mounting her easily. She could feel his long, bulbous cock dragging against one of the cheeks of her ass, leaving a thin trail of what felt like pre-come, or maybe leftover come from before. She reached back, taking the penis in her slender fingers.

It honestly wasn't all that big around, which was for the best right now. Long, certainly, but after the plum-like head, it narrowed considerably into a more reasonable, if still generously-sized, shaft, and she guided that shaft to the entrance of her willing asshole.

She pushed him in slowly, even more slowly than he had entered her vagina. That was how she liked to be buggered - slowly, methodically, thoroughly. He whimpered above her; she was sure there was nothing he would prefer right now than to plunge his dick all the way home and into her colon, but these things required finesse more than exuberance.

"Mmmmmmm, we'll take our time, okay, darling?" she said. "You want to please your dominant female, don't you?" She doubted he understood her words, but he seemed to take some reassurance from her tone, and stopped straining. "Good boy, Towser. Good boy."

Maybe part of her enjoyed teasing him by slowly, so slowly, feeding him into her. But there was so much cock to take, and she wanted to be sure she could accommodate the entire thing in her pert, well-formed ass.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of intolerable pleasure, she felt his balls against her cunt and knew that he was in all the way. It took a bit of huffing and puffing, and smearing the lubricating jelly along the sides of his shaft as he penetrated her, but they got there in the end. Every inch of that inhuman boner was comfortably lodged inside her asshole.

"Yes. Yes. Oh fuck, Towser," Claudia purred, shivering with delight. "That is so deep. But if feels so good."

He started, slowly, to withdraw, and then push back in. Claudia moaned again. His thrusts got longer, gradually, but no faster. He really had amazing pacing. It was a steady, smooth fuck up her well-lubricated ass.

"Oh, Towser, darling," she cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me, darling! Yes!"

She was pushing back to meet his strokes now, hands on her buttocks, pulling herself open wider for him. She felt the mighty movements of his bestial loins as he pumped in and out of her vile opening, her lust-wracked body, the magnificent beast and the wanton woman locked in monstrous coupling right there in the master bedroom of the mansion, and she screamed out in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Before long, words failed her, giving way to inarticulate screams of pleasure as Towser sodomized her. She felt his hot, frenzied breath in her black hair, his tongue against the sensitive nape of her neck, his grey coat brushing against her back with every fucking motion he made. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, and her empty cunt flared in arousal as her juices flowed. Next time she fucked him this way, she promised herself, she would have a toy ready.

Maybe it was the thought of being anally fucked by Towser while pleasing her pussy with a toy, the sheer decadence of that image, that pushed her over the edge, but her orgasm struck at that moment. Her long legs shook, her dainty toes curled, her slender fingers dug their manicured nails into the flesh of her ass, and she screamed like never before. Nothing had ever felt as good as Towser moving back and forth inside her bowels, with all the strength and confidence of a savage beast, but all the tenderness of a beloved family pet, and all the delicious, forbidden vulgarity of, well, either.

Towser kept going, in and out of his mistress' ass as orgasm after orgasm swept across her contorted body. Finally, she could sense that he was close to his own climax.

"Come for me, darling," she cried. "Give me th-ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!"

His cock was pounding inside her as he finally lost control, unleashing another deluge of seed as a triumphant yelp escaped his jaws. Claudia was writhing in ecstasy, her entire body twitching as she hit her final and greatest climax, feeling the hot stickiness flood her asshole, and he collapsed his heavy body on top of her.

They lay like that for a while, each of them gasping to catch their breath, Towser's spent dick still lodged in Claudia's anus. When the baculum finally retracted to the point where he popped out of her, there was a splash of sticky whiteness, and she was immediately glad to have set down the towel. She could feel him pouring down her buttocks, spreading over her like the caramel sauce on a candied apple.

Still stunned from their world-shaking sodomy, she reached up an unsteady hand and scratched him behind the ears. Towser thrummed in happiness as he lay on top of his mistress.

Finally, she gathered together the will to get up. "We need to take a bath, Towser," she mumbled. "We're both filthy. Come on. Up."

He immediately rose up onto all fours, although he still seemed a little bit dazed. He dismounted her, then paced around her on the bed. He lowered a shoulder, as if offering to help her up, a gesture she gladly accepted, putting her arms around him and kissing him gently on the ear before undoing his leash. Standing finally, she lead him to the bathroom.

She ran a bath in the tub, and happily lowered herself into it, letting the hot water run but still leaving the drain not entirely plugged, letting his semen wash off of, and out of, her ass and down the drain. She would probably wash the towel off by herself; sending it down to the laundry room covered in what looked like buckets of inhuman come was liable to raise questions.

There was easily room for both herself and Towser in the spacious tub, and after soaping herself, she enthusiastically and affectionately started soaping him, especially where his coat had begun to encrust around his stomach, and giving the shaft of his penis itself a very thorough wash.

This time she met his gaze as he lovingly rinsed his gargantuan rod.

"Just like the other day, eh, Towser? Except this time, I'm in here with you." But she knew things would never really be the same now.

Had she been looking at his cock in her hand, she might have noticed the baculum sliding once again into place, aroused once again by her affectionate touch. And when she turned around in the tub, reaching for the shampoo, she felt his presence looming above her, his front legs grasping the rim of the bath in front of her.

"Again?" she gasped, feeling his knob pushing, questioningly, against the lips of her cunt. "Towser, darling, you are insatiable!"

12