The Beast of the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beast began to grunt again repeatedly. Her fangs were bared, and her eyes had rolled back with just the whites visible. She began to quiver, and her hands gripped the earth tightly. Then she let out a long cry of pleasure and her body relaxed.

Callum could feel a building pressure too. He looked at the Beast's face and she eventually regained her senses enough to focus on him. They gazed directly into each other's eyes as a churning sensation began in his balls and he began thrusting even faster. Driven by pure instincts, Callum let out a mighty roar that shook the trees and made the birds fly in terror. At the same moment, he thrust forward deeply, completely burying himself in her. His cock pulsed wildly, and hot semen began to flow out of him. He pulsed again and again, and eventually the sensations were too much and he collapsed forward onto the Beast, who sighed in pleasure.

When Callum had finally finished, they lay there panting for a moment.

Then he slowly withdrew his now limp cock with a plop and stood up. His balls had now returned to a more natural brown colour and hung gently. The Beast got up more slowly and stood on shaking legs. She looked up at Callum, pleased. Callum's heart was pounding. He still couldn't believe what they just did.

Then the female Beast her new mate by the hand and began walking back to the clearing where the others were.

When they got back to the clearing, Callum realized everyone must have heard them mating. But the female didn't seem embarrassed and sat back down with the others calmly. Callum saw there was a white trail of semen running down her leg, but no one seemed to care, and Callum slowly forgot his awkwardness and joined the others as well. Other Beasts sat nearer now and felt his muscles. But the female no longer reacted with anger, instead simply watching happily, sitting close to him.

At one point, she reached out and grasped his limp cock. She held it up to see, and the other females clustered around to look. Despite their mating earlier, his penis swelled up quickly to its full fourteen inches at her touch. Her hand barely reached halfway around. All the females made sounds as they examined it. They all poked and grasped it, feeling its weight. When he was a human, this would've been a dream come true for Callum. But now, it just felt natural. He didn't feel any arousal and sat there calmly eating an apple as the female Beasts inspected his penis.

As night fell, the Beasts lay down on the ground, curled up. Callum was looking around, wondering where he should lie when he felt the female tugging at him, making him lie down next to her. They curled up close to each other, their fur and combined body heat keeping them warm.

*

Over the next few days, Callum began to adapt to life with the Beasts. He discovered all the changes to his body. While he still retained his human intelligence, he could no longer speak and could only grunt, growl, or roar. He was able to communicate his basic meaning to other Beasts through them, but they were very primitive exchanges. He guessed he was the only Beast in the colony that was originally a human. By measuring himself against the female (whom he had begun to think of as his female) he guessed he was about nine feet and five inches tall. That seemed to be slightly above average for a male Beast, while the females were around six to seven feet. His female was the tallest female in the colony, which numbered at about twenty. Callum's fur grew in the same way as the females, except more rugged. It was waterproof and kept him warm. He wondered what the point of the light, downy fur on his chest was. All the males seemed to have it, but none of the females did.

All his other body hair seemed to have vanished. His arms and legs were smooth as a newly born babe. All the hair around his groin had disappeared as well, leaving his penis and balls to hang bare. It felt peculiar at first, especially when a breeze blew up, but he soon got used to it.

Despite his intelligence, Callum found himself acting on his primal instincts more and more. He would gather food with the other Beasts and bring it back to their home. When out in the woods with other Beasts, he would instinctively protect the females. His senses had sharpened, and he found himself often wandering the woods, even at night. After all, what creature would challenge him? His increased stamina let him travel great distances without stopping, and he loved to run in the moonlight. He could always find his way back through smell.

His intelligence remained though, and he was able to guess by their teeth that Beasts were omnivores. So he went and caught a brace of rabbits bare handed. He then lit a fire, much to the excitement of the Beasts, and cooked them. When he offered them to the others, the Beasts devoured them, tearing into the cooked flesh with joy. His female enjoyed them and ate a whole rabbit herself.

He often went about with his female. They would gather fruit, and instinctively watch over each other. Other times, they would simply wander through the woods and doze in the sun.

But sometimes a desire would overtake one of them. His female would grab him and lead him to a flat area, or he would simply seize her where she was. They would then mate furiously, their cries and grunts echoing throughout the trees, alarming birds and deer.

Callum didn't know what effect it was that his female had on him. He would get erections around other female Beasts, but there was no desire and they would both ignore the thick pole swaying in front of him.

But his female awoke something primal inside. Something that said Mate! Now!

He would follow those instincts every time. And soon after their first mating, when his female gained a bump in her stomach, Callum followed his instincts and led her away from everyone else. He took her through the woods until he found a secluded hollow and had her lie down there.

Over the next few months, she would spend the day lying there, resting, while Callum gathered food for his female.

Her bump slowly grew bigger and bigger until she could hardly move. They no longer had an instinct to mate. Instead, Callum followed the instinct to look after and protect his female while their baby, their cub, grew inside her.

Sometimes he would think of the village and wondered what had happened. Doubtless, they thought he was dead. Killed by a vicious Beast. Merek and Rowan would have told everyone, and they would've found the remains of his clothes. Wallace would've been freed, and life would go on.

*

One day, when Callum was out gathering food, he heard a cry echo through the trees. He sprung up and began running. Instinctively, he knew what had made the cry. It was his female. She needed him.

Seconds later, he burst into the hollow. Advancing on his female were three wolves. She was snarling at them, crawling back further into the hollow. But she could hardly move under the weight of her seven-month pregnancy. Any second now, the wolves would pounce.

With a roar, Callum leapt at the lead wolf. They went rolling over each other, until Callum pinned the wolf under him. Such a savage fury was bellowing in his ears that it took him a second to recognize the scars on the wolf's snout. This was the wolf his female had once saved him from.

The wolf snapped at him defiantly, while the other two hung back cautiously. It barked furiously and tried to bite Callum. It struggled, trying to free itself. But then Callum lunged down, fangs bared, and it was over.

Standing up from the wolf's corpse, Callum let out a deafening roar, challenging the other two. But they had already turned tail and fled. A part of him wanted to chase them down. But then he turned and saw his female huddled back, her hands over her stomach protectively. He hurriedly went to check on her.

*

Later that night, the two Beasts cuddled together in the hollow, her back pressed against his chest. His female's breasts had swollen during pregnancy, and he reached a hand around to cup them. She moaned in protest, as they had also grown very sensitive. But Callum kept fondling them as his erection grew until it was poking her ass cheeks like a hot iron bar.

She eventually turned around, facing him, so he couldn't get at them. She then snuggled comfortably against the soft down on his chest. Callum wrapped his arms around her and let his erection poke her stomach, where he could almost feel their cub growing. She nuzzled him lovingly. Callum gazed up at the stars until a soft breathing told him she had fallen asleep. He didn't move, and as he lay there, Callum realized that he had never felt so relaxed and peaceful. Listening to his female, his mate, breath, he felt the last desires to go back to the village fade slowly away until they were completely gone. Let them think he was dead, let them carry on without him.

He was a Beast, and he was where he belonged.

*****

Hello everyone, this is RedCrow97.

Thank you very much for reading all the way through my first submission to this site. If the reception to this story is positive enough, I would like to continue it in further instalments.

I welcome your comments and feedback, but please keep it constructive. I would like to grow as a writer for this site and deliver even better stories to you all. And helpful comments are much more useful than insults.

I apologize for any typos in the story. I did check as hard as I could, but for obvious reasons, I could hardly ask my friends and family to read it over for me. So some may have slipped through the net. Hopefully, they did not ruin your experience.

Again, thank you for reading, and I look forward to further contributing to the site.