The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it."

She flashes her huge smile and hops off me and the bed. She configures her device into a tripod and sets it on top of the dresser. She opens the camera app on her phone and begins recording. She poses for the lens with me sitting on the edge of the bed in the background.

"Hello, dear fans," she giggles. I've heard her strike this tone in her voice before, but now she's laying it on thicker, more theatrically. "My charming poolside-pianist did not disappoint. He's eager to show you and me his skills."

She moves over to me and sits on my lap.

"Give them a wave hello, baby," she instructs me with a smile. I wave to the camera.

"What do you think, baby, do you think you have what it takes to make Miss Miracle Body cum?"

I take too long in answering as I commit what I believe is her screen name to memory.

"Judging by that hard fucking thing my ass is feeling," she says, rotating her hips in a circle, "you're not going to disappoint at all. Come here, baby."

She gets off of me and takes me by the hand, standing me up and positioning me so only my pelvis is in the camera frame. She kneels down so her head and shoulders are in the picture.

"Let's see what you have for momma."

My drawstrings undone, she pulls my shorts down slowly until my cock springs out from the waistband. I'm embarrassed that it's only half-hard. I haven't really been nervous like this since highschool.

"Oh, baby," she hums, reaching up and lifting my shaft in her palm, "this is one lovely dick. And it's going to get even bigger than this? My mouth is already watering."

She plunges my cock deep into her mouth and- like a magic trick- when she pulls it out, it's hard as oak. She's got a big mouth with a wide tongue that feels amazing as it strokes my undershaft.

She's a pro at this, literally, and doesn't disappoint. She doesn't just thrust her head forward and back, but bobs up and down as well in a repeated circular motion. One hand gently cups my balls, while her other thumb and forefinger squeeze tight around the base of my shaft.

She knows what she's doing, but for the first time in a long, long time, I don't. I have no clue what to do with my hands. At one point, I consider reaching out to grab the hair on the back of her head, then realize that my arm would block her face from the camera. So I don't participate in the blowjob, but simply stand and receive it. She seems not to mind. She's making hums and gasps as though she were dying of thirst and this cock was the only source of water. Occasionally, she takes me out of her mouth and strokes me while turning to the camera and saying things like, "my god, this is a good dick," or "I can't wait to get this hard cock in my tight pussy, can you?"

After about five minutes, she stops abruptly and stands up.

"Ok," she says in a business-like way, "now strip down and sit on the edge of the bed."

I do as she says. She converts her tripod back to its handle-held configuration and hands it to me.

"Just point that at me," she instructs, kneeling before me. "Make sure your cock is in the shot, but tap on the screen to focus on me. Good."

Her voice suddenly switched back to performance mode.

"Oh, I want that cock so bad, baby. I want it here," she squeezes her breasts between her biceps, "between my big, young titties."

A hand goes behind her back, pulls a string, and off the bikini top goes, unveiling her boobs in all their glory. She plays with them for a minute, squeezing and caressing. Her eyes are focused on the camera. She grabs my cock and begins suck again. This time is all about her tongue, which she uses to stroke my undershaft, tickle my glans, and flick my balls.

She lets her drool drip out of her mouth and slather my cock. Once it's completely soaked, she sits up, grabbing her breasts and spreading them wide. She wraps her big tits around my cock and squeezes them together.

I've been titty fucked before, but not like this. Big titties make all the difference. Her soft, smooth skin, her dense but spongy flesh, completely envelops my cock. The feeling is sensational.

"You like that?" she asks in a baby-ish voice. "You like your big dick between my triple Ds?"

I'm not sure if she actually wants me to respond. Is she talking to me or to her fans? She's looking at the camera lens, I'm looking at the screen. It's almost as though we're making eye contact, but not quite.

She's gliding her tits up and down and I can't help but start rocking my hips in response.

"Ooo yeah, baby. You wanna fuck these tits? Fuck these tits."

I begin picking up speed. She spits down onto my cockhead, making my thrusts glide between her tits all the easier. Fuck these tits feel good! I imagine my cum bursting all over these puppies and then...

I didn't expect it. I didn't see it coming. The idea popped into my head and half a second later I'm spraying hot cum up in the air and it rains down on her massive boobs.

"Oh!" she exclaims in surprise. "Yeah, baby, cover these tits in you cum! Momma wants that cum."

When it's over, she sits back, my semen glistening on her chest. She begins moving it around with her fingertips.

"I love your cum, baby," she whispers. She takes one cum cover finger tip and places it in her mouth. She pulls the finger out slowly and says, "yummy."

And suddenly the act is over.

"Well," she says matter-of-factly, "I'd hoped for more. But a simple titty fuck video will make them happy for a few days.'

"I'm- I'm sorry. That's usually not-"

"No, no, I'm sure," she says dismissively, taking the tripod from me.

I'm annoyed.

"No, really. This was unexpected. I just-"

"Don't worry about it. Happens with about half the guys I do this with. It's fine."

She turns her back to me while she puts her equipment away.

Fuck this bitch. I'm not like those other guys. I'm not some loser who cums in five minutes. Does she really think she's so hot that a guy like me can't handle it? She's got big ass and titties, so what? She's not fit like Jazlyn or Abbey Grace. And she's got a pretty face, but it isn't captivating like Chloe's. Not even close.

I look down. Despite cumming, my cock is still hard as a rock. I stare at her bare back and her bouncing bubble butt as she pulls some wipes out of her case and cleans her chest.

FUCK THIS BITCH.

I stand up and rush over to her, pressing my cock between her ass cheeks. She laughs.

"Listen, buddy, this was fun, but-"

I grab her and spin her around.

"Hey!"

"I'm still hard."

My voice is low, hungry.

She looks down.

"Well, what do you know? I guess you are! Great! I'll get the tripod back ou-"

"No."

I put a hand on her shoulder and push her down to her knees. I shove my cock in her mouth, grab the hair on either side of her head, and start fucking her throat. She puts her hand on my thighs to push away if she needs to, but she accepts what's happening. That's right, bitch. I'm not some fucking prop for you to use in your little amateur video. I'm a fucking man who's gonna do what he wants with you.

With each thrust of my cock into the back of her throat she lets out a loud gurgle. Saliva flows free out of her mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her chest. Her face turns cherry red.

Finally, she pushes herself back and gasps for air.

"There he is! Let's get this on camera."

I take her by the arm and lift her to her feet.

"No camera."

"Listen, I don't just fuck for fun, it's-"

"Well maybe that's your fucking problem."

I pull her over to the bed and push her so she lands on her hands and knees. I sweep her arms, so her face falls to the bed, her giant ass sticking into the air. I rip her bikini bottoms off to reveal her perfectly waxed pussy and asshole. I dive in, shoving my face between her ass cheeks. It's a fucking frenzy. No methodical approach, no thinking about what I'm doing at all, really. The tip of my tongue is shoved into her vagina, my lips are sucking her clit, the flat of my tongue strokes her anus. My hands grab her portly cheeks, squeezing and bouncing and jiggling. Now I'm the one with saliva pouring down my chin. She's just got so much ass! I can't get enough of it. I'm like a fat medieval king feasting on a roasted pig. And she's loving it.

"Oh- oh god! Fuck! That's- that fucking good. That's so fucking good!"

I pull my mouth away and wipe it with the back of my arm. I shove two of my long fingers deep into her pussy. She wanted to know what a pianist can do with his hands, I'm going to show her. I pull out every trick I have. My fingers curl and thrust and vibrate. Not too long and I've got my three central fingers deep inside her vagina, my pinky delicately tickling her clit, and my thumb embedded in her asshole. The sensation is so overwhelming for her, she's lost control of her body. Her arms twitch about, hand hands frozen in a splayed position.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she screams as her pussy gushes all over my hand.

When I finally pull my hand out of her, her knees give way and she collapses on the bed.

"Get that ass back up in the air." I demand.

"I- I can't..."

I grab her by the hips and force her back up.

I bury my cock deep into her hot, wet pussy. A rush of soothing pleasure shoots from my shaft up my spine and fills my brain. I move my cock within her in long, slow strokes, maximizing my length to savor her pussy as much as I can. My fingers knead her fat ass like dough.

"Oooo, baby, ooooo... that's soooo good." she moans. She sounds different than she did with the camera on her. Gone is the high, girly voice. Now she sounds like a woman luxuriating in pleasure.

With one hand, I grab her hip, giving me leverage to push even deeper inside her. I drip spit from my mouth down onto her asshole and begin to rub her rim with my thumb.

"Oooooo... you wanna fuck that ass, baby?"

"God, I would. You want that?"

"Mmmmm... I usually don't do that with just anyone, and never on camera. But we're not on camera. Besides, I was wrong about you and I like... I think you've earned it."

I pull out of her pussy. I take her ass in both hands and spread her cheeks wide. My mouth comes down on her asshole, licking and sucking and thoroughly soaking it with my saliva.

"Yeah, yeah, eat my ass," she encourages as she rubs her clit.

Christ, this chick's got the softest, smoothest, most sumptuous bootyhole. She must moisturize it like crazy, or something. I meant for this to just be a few seconds warm up before our main event, but I'm loving it too much to stop. She doesn't seem in a hurry to move on, either. She's emitting a constant low drone as her neck curls and relaxes. Then she curls her toes, then her shoulders, then her back. My tongue is now deep inside her ass. When I yank it back, she gasps. I feel a bead of precum form on my tip. It's time.

I straighten up and she asks, "you ready?"

"Oh, yes."

She reaches back with both hands and spreads her ass open for me. This dirty fucking bitch!

I hear a loud "Uggggghh!" leave my body as I enter her velvet anus. This ain't no overly tight virgin pussy you have to be delicate with. This is an ass that knows how to take dick. In only a few strokes, she's taking me in all the way to the balls. Fucking satiating. With each long, steady thrust and pull I feel more relaxed, more euphoric. For the first time in a while, I realize how fucking stoned I am. I could happily spend eternity letting this Shangri-la-of-an-ass embrace my cock.

The slow and steady approach has its intended effect on her. She continues rubbing her clit with all her fingers in time with my movements. Her breathing is steadily deepening. She holds it for a few seconds then lets it go. Soon she holds it again, for longer this time. Then again. Each time her face reaches a darker shade of red. I am tempted to pick up the pace, but I stay disciplined. Slow and steady. Slow and steady.

Then the moment comes. She pulls in a breath and her lungs freeze. I see the muscles of her back tighten and her ass clamps down tight on my cock. She's coming.

And I go insane. I grab her hips, clawing handfuls of flesh and I start to pound like a wild animal. I haven't fucked an ass this hard in years. When Marissa finally lets her air go, it's with a scream of exaltation I'm sure could be heard from space. And she screams and screams as her orgasms pile atop one another.

In an instant, I pull out and jump off the bed. She falls flat on the mattress.

I lay down next to her, on my back.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Oh... yesss... yes- very much so. I... I was very wrong about you."

"Yeah. Maybe I was wrong about you. You seem pretty tuckered out. I thought you were a pro."

She looks her eyes on mine.

"That's how it is, huh?"

"Oh, that's how it is."

"Give me that fucking dick."

She lays on her belly between my legs, her upper body propped up on her colossal titties, and she begins sucking my ass-soaked cock with a vengeance. I have never had a woman go ass-to-mouth. I was clean when I pulled out. Perhaps she's prepared herself. She really is a pro.

But I don't want her to suck me. I want her to fuck.

"Get up on this cock." I command her.

She's straddling me in an instant.

"Pussy first," I tell her.

Her pussy is warm and wet as ever. And now that she's doing the work, I can fully understand why she has so many paying admirers. The woman is a cock-riding artist. She moves her hips like a belly dancer, grinding down hard on me. With each swirl of her pelvis, I feel my head moving inside her. Fucking glorious! I don't know how long I let her go on, but I'm impressed by her endurance. She keeps grinding and grinding and grinding. I see the orgasm building inside her, see the determined look on her face as she holds it off for as long as possible, to build it up to be as big as possible. I reach up, place my arms on her shoulders, and push her down even harder on my cock, raising my hips as well. This does it.

"FUCKING CHRIST!" she screams, her muscles twitching in delight.

"Alright now," I tell her as she comes down, "start bouncing up and down. I wanna see those titties flying."

"Yeah," she responds, low and breathy. She grabs her plump boobs, squeezing, lifting, and pushing them about. "You like these puppies? You wanna see them move?"

"You're goddamn right I do."

She lets go. Her titties drop down. She switches into a squat and begins slamming her pussy down on my pole. Watching those massive titties of hers jiggling up and down is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Each time their weight comes down, there's a recoil, a ripple that moves along their surface

"That what you wanted to fucking see?" she asks.

"They are... perfection."

"That's what people tell me."

"You wanna come on this cock again?"

"God yes."

When she pushes up to the point that my cockhead is just barely still inside her, I dart my hands out under her thighs and hold her there. Then I start thrusting myself up inside her like a reverse jackhammer. She bites her lower lip as I go on relentlessly. With one hand on her knee for balance, the other shoots down between her legs and starts rubbing her clit wildly.

"Come on!" I shout. "Again! Come again!"

"I- I- I'm...!"

Her face is bright red, her teeth clenched and then... her jaw drops as a deep, resonate groan issues forth. I keep going hard as ever, trying to make it last for as long as I can.

Finally, her hand goes from her clit to my chest. I know what her touch means. I slow down and come to a stop. She falls to the side, lying on her back next to me.

"It's a shame," she says between heavy breaths, "if... the camera... had been on... this would be... the best video I've ever made."

"Ah, but you see," I reply, rolling onto my side to see her, "that's what makes it so good. It's just you and I. No one else will ever know."

"I've always got off knowing that people will see it, that they'll know how good it was and be jealous."

"I don't need people to be jealous. I don't want them to know, I don't even want them to suspect."

"You get off on the secrecy."

"In the moment, I get off simply by the beauty and skill of my partner. The secrecy is what lets me continue to get off when it's all done."

"Well these secret partners of yours, that skinny young thing you had up her before, that girl and her mother... they are lucky women."

"Right now, I'm a lucky man. None of them can take it in the ass like you do."

"Few can."

"You're quite talented."

Marissa smiles, grabs her ankles, and pulls her feet up to her shoulders, rotating her pelvis up and spreading her ass open wide.

"Yes I am," she purrs.

I get up and kneel before her. I line my cock up with her asshole.

"When you're about to come-" she starts.

"Pull out?"

"Yes, but then plunge it deep in my pussy."

"Really?"

"I never let anyone creampie me. My videos always end with it on my tits. But I miss having a load inside me and you've earned it."

Just her saying that and I almost burst. But I hold it back, I recover. Touching my tip to her star sends a shiver of pleasure through me. I push in.

I've almost always fucked ass doggy-style. Jen always said it was the only way she felt comfortable. Doing it facing Marissa is a delight. I love watching every little change to her face as she responds to every movement I make.

"Yeah, that's good, baby," she encourages in a murmur. "Nice and slow like that. Let my ass milk that cock, milk it so good, baby."

I feel her relaxing and tightening her ass at will. I reach behind her, placing my hand on the base of her head.

"You," I tell her, looking her straight in the eye, "are fucking magnificent."

She blushes and gives a nervous laugh. It's unlike anything I've seen her do before.

"Alright now," she says, "pick up the pace."

She doesn't have to tell me twice. God, this ass! I feel like I could live the rest of my life fucking this ass. As I pick up speed, she starts biting her lower lip harder and harder. I'm surprised she hasn't drawn blood. Suddenly, I feel something change inside me.

"Oh, fuuuck...!" I moan.

"You gonna come, baby?"

"Uh- yeah- I'm-"

"Slam it my pussy, baby, come in my pussy."

I pull out of her ass and immediately thrust deep into her pussy. She begins to come right away. She lets go of her ankles and wraps her legs around me.

"Come on, baby!" She cries. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard!"

I go berserk, hammering myself into her pussy like a demon. I grab her hips for leverage. My vision is red. My lungs are paralyzed. Every muscle in my body is flexed to the limit. Then all turns white as I burst my nut, never slowing or letting up until every last drop is out of me and inside her.

A moment later, we're lying in bed beside one another.

"And to think," she says, "that I thought you were going to be a disappointment."

"I'm happy you let me correct you."

She rolls over and kisses me gently. Her lips are large and soft.

"God," she whispers, "I wish I could keep you around."

Without another word, she slips off of the bed, grabs her swimsuit and heads to the bathroom. I get up, grab a few wet wipes from my suitcase, and clean myself up. I hear the shower turn on in the bathroom.

Just as I finish putting my swim trunks back on, the door to the hotel room opens.

Felix stands in the doorway.

Fuck.

"Uh... hey there, kiddo," I stammer. "Wha- what are you doing here? Back early, aren't you?"

"Not really," they answer with a strange look on their face. They can tell something's up. They know I'm acting weirdly.

I look at the clock. Fuck! I had no idea so much time had gone by! Marissa's been up here for almost two and half hours.