The Beauty and Her Beastie-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We registered and found we were seated with our counterparts from other agencies for lunch. Normally there would be a fair amount of fast and racy table talk, jokes and innuendos, usually swirling around my partner, Mei Li. However, as luck would have it, we were seated Geoffrey, our chief rival. To describe Geoffrey, imagine, if you will, an Emmet and then add twenty years of heavy-duty, cut-throat advertising competition. Geoffrey epitomized the saying that there anything goes in advertising.

Geoffrey's always had a hard-on for Mei Li and had tried on numerous occasions, subtly at first and more blatantly as of late to woo her away. Normally he focuses on putting down our agency, touting better clients, more diverse benefits, higher pay, and as always, hints of a special treatment "under" (figuratively and literally) him. But today, I was the target of his sarcastic comments, by trying to put me down as her partner.

Now, I was about to respond with one of my outlandish retorts when Mei Li silenced me by simply laying her hand on mine, her slender fingers lightly caressing mine. She then gave Geoffrey a look of unconcealed sexuality that had him and the men at the table sitting up in eager anticipation and the women squirm in silent envy.

"Geoffrey," Mei Li said in a soft throaty voice, "I'll never work for you because I'll never leave my Jack. What you don't understand is that Jack is more than just my partner." She then looked at me while she taking a slow sip of her white wine. "You see he's my lover." With that Mei Li leaned over and gave me a slow sizzling kiss.

The men on the table sat frozen with mouths open staring at Mei Li as if they couldn't believe that she had just disclosed and done. The women, on the other hand, look at me with undisguised curiosity. "In fact, the reason we missed the morning session was that Jack was...," Mei Li paused as she nuzzled my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Then with her head resting on my shoulder, she looked at the group before continuing, "...fucking my brains out. You can't imagine how many creative thoughts spring out of my mouth when Jack bends me over our office work table and rams his big cock in and out of me. God, he sure gets my creativity and sexual juices flowing."

Geoffrey was the first to recover from his shock. "Bullshit!" he scoffed. "You're a happily married woman," he quipped as if trying to deride Mei Li's stunning revelations, "I know your husband, Emmet."

"Happily married?" Mei Li's nose crinkled as if she had smelled something stink. "I'm married - for now - but not happily. But so what, Geoffrey? Jack is my man."

That was when Mei Li pushed back her chair, and spreading her long, shapely legs, slipped her hand up her miniskirt in front of everyone. She then brought her fingers out and held them before her nose, inhaling deeply before snaking out a tongue to lick her fingertips. "God," Mei Li sighed affectionately "how I love coming to work with my man's cum oozing from my pussy and drenching my thong."

Then as if to make a final statement, Mei Li lean over to me and then in a little girl's tone of voice breathlessly whined, "Jack, I'm so horny. Please take me back to our hotel." Then reaching into her pursue, she pulled out a box of KY Jelly and while looking at me, held it up for all to see. "I got this for you because I knew I would be such a bad little girl. You are going to punish me by spanking me before you give me a good butt-fucking? Please, Jack, pretty please." What could I say as I stood, sporting a huge erection, and grabbing Mei Li's hand, quickly flew from the dining room.

Since that turning point nearly two years, Mei Li and I have become lovers and life partners, on the job and off. Emmet has gone, sent packing as soon as Mei Li's returned, and the locks to house were changed before doors slammed shut. Due in large part due to the incriminating evidence of his affair (but not fortunately of ours), their divorce court cost him a sizeable hunk of his financial resources, the loss of custody of his children, and above all, his beautiful trophy wife, Mei Li.

Soon after her divorce was finalized, I moved in with Mei Li much to the delight of her children. Amy is thrilled that she now had a full-time "daddy" and as for Little Jacky, he has known me as his only father. We make a great family and when we're not working, the kids take up all our time and energy. But once we've put them to sleep, mommy and daddy are hard at "shame-shame bed wrestling" as Amy called it when she happened to wake up from her nap and caught Mei Li and me totally buck naked, as I was energetically nailing Mommy to the mattress.

You would think that with all the bedroom action that we get at home, work would be the straight and narrow. However, word of our convention lunch had gotten back to the agency, and the intimate nature of our relationship became a popular water cooler discussion topic. Having being perceived as "over-sexed" (which we really were), we became a self-fulfilling prophecy, and ended up doing all the sinful things that Mei Li had tauntingly shocked Geoffrey and company with at the convention.

Our sexual antics behind the locked doors of our office were rather well-known in the agency but silently condoned. Do you know why? Mei Li wasn't kidding about the creative thoughts spring into your mind when your beautiful woman is sucking you off, or out of her mouth when your swollen cock is firmly wedged up her super-tight twat. No one could argue with the highly successful, award-winning advertising campaigns that we have generated. So, when people pass by and hear the moaning and groaning emanating from our workroom, they know that the Dynamic Duo is hard at work again. I prefer to think of our love affair as the Beast-Boy finally getting his Beauty.

12