The Becomings of a Nymphomaniac

Story Info
PoV's of different characters interacting with the same girl.
2.6k words
4.2
749
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PoV 1

For the last ten years I trained this girl to be my personal urinal. It didn't matter what time of day it was. She'd service my balls until they were empty. At my desk I'd find her underneath with her mouth ready to serve. I've imprinted this on her psyche. Ten years ago I learned a girl went missing and the police never found her. I did and took her with me. She was lost and scared. I've patiently waited for her to come of age for me to use.

It all started after my divorce. All I had left was my estate. We always had problems within our marriage. After many attempts of counseling. She decided to call it quits, taking Tyler, our son with her. My loneliness drove me to abduct this girl. She wasn't from around here. Nor did she speak our language. I kept her fed and well since I found her. It wasn't for the right intentions. But I was all she had. We had each other. Once she reached of age I started showing her the wonders of sex. I prepped and trained her to adjust to me overtime. I can use her holes with little to no resistance. Due to being isolated from the world I regret not teaching her anything useful. Her IQ is pretty low. But she's no idiot. It takes her longer to understand and comprehend things. But for the most part she does know how to maintain her personal hygiene. After eight years, I spent hours with her. Stimulating and tampering with her organs. To a great extent my efforts paid off.

With the language barrier of her speaking English, she's obedient to my commands and my desires. Now she performs them on her own. She knows I'm her master and I take care of her. So I trained her to do the same thing. Ten years later, in her thirties she's with me at my side as I can no longer continue. She undresses my pants and attends me but there's not much I can give. She doesn't understand anything I say. But I want her to know tha..

PoV 2

I discovered I inherited my father's estate. I had intentions on selling it. I waited long enough to reclaim it. If it's in good condition, I might be able to make a decent profit. Upon my arrival I saw no value in keeping it. I assumed it would be run down. But it wasn't. It was kept clean. I thought I was the only one there. Until I saw her. She was washing herself, using a bucket of water. I wondered why she didn't just use the bath. Looking at her uniform set aside. She must've been a maid. I thought that was strange, her being the only one. When she spotted me she panicked. But I didn't mean her no harm. We looked about the same age. I reassured her that everything was alright. I asked her name but got no response. I introduced myself as my father's son, Tyler, being the new master of the estate. I kept trying to talk to her. But I don't think she understood anything. Her interest in me changed after I mentioned I was the master.

That was the response she repeated after she dropped her towel. Then she approached me without the care to cover herself up anymore. Her chest was exposed for my eyes to see. I couldn't have anticipated what she was planning. She lowered herself to my pants and then took out my cock. I didn't know what to do. It caught me completely off guard. But I didn't want it to stop. Her mouth felt good. I asked how old she was and still got no response. This woman couldn't have been no younger than thirty. I knew it was wrong. But I just didn't want to stop. I lost my balance falling to the floor. Then she proceeded to mount me and ride it. Her insides felt incredibly tight and wet. I nearly came within seconds of her grinding back and forth against me. I asked her to wait a moment. But she didn't listen and kept moving. As she did this I came inside her. I shot my load in her unprotected womb.

Afterwards when I recovered I found her around the estate attending to her duties. I figured she was the one who's been keeping things together. After my encounter with her, I decided not to sell the estate like I intended. Instead I kept it. I live with my wife and beautiful seven children. But from time to time I would visit her again and again. Every time I return. She'd greet my arrival servicing my cock. After a while I grew to call her Essence, after my sister in law. I love my wife. But her sister had a body I'd kill for. Anytime I visit the estate, I'd imagine I was fucking her. She had a similar physique. But her ass was a lot thicker.

For the next ten years, Essence would serve me in what I assumed was her late fifties. But I had a more specific desire for her ass. I enjoyed it more than anything. I grew cruel and cold to Essence the more I saw her. She became a tool only for my lust. I saw and treated her as nothing more. I'd tie her up and play with her ass. I would lick and eat her asshole as much as I wanted. Her moans fueled my urges. I'd even fist her hole if I felt like it. I did whatever I wanted to Essence. After I had my fill. I'd empty my nut deep into her rectum. Essence often initiated to suck my cock or invite me into her pussy, presenting it but I didn't care. It got to the point it became annoying. I'd have to violently switch her position to serve me with her ass. Each time she attempted to change. I'd punish her for it. I'd unleash my load multiple times in her ass. Before I returned home to my wife and kissed her goodnight. Finally within a few months Essence got the hint. It became a routine for her to present her ass to me. I didn't have to force her to do it. Essence would have the buttplug I bought for her deep in her ass, ready for me whenever I visit the estate.

Now all seven of my children are adults and living their own lives, and still my wife questions why I insist on visiting my father's estate all the time. I'm starting to run out of excuses. She is getting suspicious. Every chance I had outside of my daily life I'd go see Essence.

PoV 3

I took it upon myself to investigate my father's sudden interest in his estate. My mother saw something was odd. But she never done nothing about it. I did. One day I secretly followed him to see what he was doing. And what I found I couldn't believe. My dad was having an affair. I stood watch as those two went at it. After he left, I approached the woman who he been seeing. She panicked not knowing who I was. I told her I was Max, the eldest of the seven children her lover has. I bet she didn't even know dad was married. As I tried to get answers from her. It was hard to understand her. Her English was broken. She asked me was I a friend of her master. I asked who her master was. But I got no response other than her telling me to leave before her master comes back. I got irritated and told her retarded ass I'm her master now. Then I demanded her to give me some answers. Instead the bitch bent over and presented her ass to me. I was beyond pissed off at that point. I saw this woman fuck my dad, and now she was trying to seduce me.

I tried to get her dumb ass to listen to me. But I got more and more frustrated. She remained bent over waiting for me to fuck her. Then in a feral state I did just that. I violently assaulted her ass until I felt better. I would smack and slap her around showing her what she was. She was nothing more than a stupid whore. I'd leave red marks and bruises on her ass as I took her from behind. But this bitch wasn't in pain. She was enjoying the shit. Moaning in ecstacy as I rammed my cock in her. In my anger I shot a load into her rectum. Then I hit her in the stomach, putting her on the ground growling in pain. Then I kicked her a few times before I turned her over to invade her pussy. It was about time her dumb ass realized the situation. She tried to resist but couldn't after I hit her in the face once. That got her to stop. Then the moment I entered her I was caught off guard. It blew me away how tight it was. I never felt anything like this. It pissed me off even more. I almost came instantly.

Ain't no way this old bitch was going to overwhelm me. I got a firm grip of her breast and squeezed them hard enough to hurt. Then I fucked her harder and deeper as I saw she wasn't enjoying it. Her painful expression was what I needed. I despised this whore. She was my father's side piece. My intentions were to make her suffer. But it backfired where she started to moan again enjoying it. I didn't care anymore and just fucked her dumb ass until I was satisfied. After I while I filled that whore up with my cum. If she was pregnant it wouldn't matter. Her dumb ass wouldn't know what to do with a child. I pulled out to see what I made of her. Both her ass and pussy were soaked with my fluids.

But I had one hole left to fill. I saw her gasping trying to catch her breath. I worked her holes to exertion. She then looked at me and I guess she understood. I then yanked her head closer to my cock so she could suck it. Her attempts weren't good enough so I forced it in her throat and held it there. She squirmed around as I held her head steady. I used both hands. I had to threaten her a few times to keep sucking it. She kept it up until I came in her mouth. But I didn't feel like pulling out yet. I stayed in her throat until I pissed inside her mouth. The moment I saw it was coming I used the opportunity to angle her throat where I used her as my toilet.

PoV 4

I was speechless to what I witnessed. But I couldn't deny it didn't make me want a piece of that old ass. From what I saw grandma is with that freaky shit. I saw dude clean himself up before he left out. But grandma wasn't so quick to recover though. I used that as my chance to get close and scope the area. I wanted to make sure nobody else was coming. It took her a minute to clean herself up. I almost felt bad. I was going to mess her up again. I snuck in quietly through the front door. Then shut and locked it behind me. She turned around and freaked out. I would too seeing a big black nigga in my house. But I approached her slowly telling her it was cool. I didn't want her to scream. I was going to take care of her good. As I got close enough I tackled her ass to the floor.

She struggled and resisted as I ripped them clothes off. I don't know why she wasted her time putting them on. We wasn't going to be needing them. I ain't a nigga to brag. But I was much stronger and bigger than her old ass. So I don't know why she was trying. I flipped her over and got her on her stomach. Then I laid on her back, pinning her down to the ground. She wasn't going nowhere now. This was my unloading position. Because I was about to empty my tank in this bitch. My shit was aching from what I witnessed. I just had to have a turn. Her squirming only made my dick harder and harder. Then I put my beast in her asshole. Her ass was fatter than I expected. It was like a cushion for my shit. Grandma was stacked for her age. Oh yeah I ain't fucking around now. I put all eleven inches in this bitch and she sung to a nigga. Eventually I had to cover her mouth a bit. Baby was being too loud. I keep saying the same thing. Telling baby everything was gone be alright. Jerome was going to take care of her. Grandma belongs to me now. Fuck them other crackers. I don't know if she was responding to me or not. But I felt tears running down her face as I continued to deep stroke her shit.

All eleven inches of my dick was buried deep in that ass. She took it all too. Grandma was fighting and trying to crawl away but she eventually settled down. And let a real nigga get up in this piece. I appreciate the gesture to relax her muscles and let my shit flow. But I also felt her legs shaking and trembling each time I drilled her. Baby was trying to let me finish even though she knew she couldn't take it. Grandma was being a solider. I made sure to spoil her with all the compliments in the book. Her shit was tight as a motherfucker. I couldn't get enough of grandma. I was gone be here all night. I let her mouth free to hear her moans. It was music to my ears. Then I rubbed her hair back and whispered in her ear. I was loving this bitch. I want her to be mine. What I was feeling. I wanted this to last forever. Grandma responded with an orgasm she had still pinned underneath me. I took that as her answer and unloaded what I had. I was expecting a fat load. Instead I flooded the fuck out her ass. I ain't never pissed in a bitch before. But she was grunting like she enjoyed the shit. So fuck it I left it in until I was done. As it poured deep in her ass. I kissed and sucked on her neck.

Ending

Tyler and Max returned to the estate only to find Essence wasn't there. Her life was now in the hands of Jerome. He carried her back with him after their encounter. Neither Tyler or Max reported her missing to the police. Her original master abducted her so her biological parents mourned her death. The police stopped searching for her after so many years. The estate was later inherited by Max after his father died. He went with his original plan and sold it. Taking his profit to the casino and lost it all. Max had a gambling addiction that later affected his marriage. His mom still to this day would visit Tyler's grave on his birthday. The rest of there six children came around every now and then. Leaving Essence and Jerome to be making a fortune in online sex videos. He kept her in good shape for her age. She wore the body of a milf. In her mid sixties, Essence was making forty-eight thousand per shoot with Jerome. He wasn't feeling being referred to as master. She calls him Big Daddy. Being the highest paid adult film stars.