The Beginning and the End

Story Info
Friends involve us in their kinky games.
12k words
4.09
5.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed something about the party that night. All of the parties I went to seemed to have the same vibe no matter what. It was all the same people from the same department hanging out together, and it was usually pretty wild. That night though was different. I put it down to me being slightly off that night. That was a possibility. But the longer I watched everyone the more it seemed to be different. I couldn't quite place it, but something strange seemed to be happening.

It was quieter than usual. Those parties were usually loud with alcohol flowing freely. That was the best part of college parties I guess. That and the fact that I knew where my girlfriend Teresa and I would end up. That was always in a spot in the game preserve on our way home, going crazy on each other's bodies.

That pleasant mental image was running through my head as usual that night. She'd stripped off her bra as usual when we left her place, so those DD tits and hard nipples kept me ready to go. Fate was going to step in that night and change things, although I didn't know it yet.

The party was hosted by my friend Greg. He was an interesting guy with a girlfriend that could stop traffic. Her name was Judy, and she was built a lot like Teresa. I hadn't noticed that before, at least not until a costume party at his place. She came as a Playboy bunny that night, with a low cut top that drew everyone's eyes, including mine.

Teresa and I had spent the night that night. We ended up naked in the family room fucking like there was no tomorrow. When we curled up to sleep finally I remember her asking, "What the hell got into you tonight?"

Basically it had been Judy's tits that had got me going like that. I wasn't going to tell her that though, not after that workout.

That brings us back to the night in question. I noticed Greg and Teresa talking quietly which was odd. I saw Teresa smile and shake her head before she noticed me. She walked across the room to me smiling as usual.

"Hey dear. What's up?" She gave me her usual answer then.

"Nothing really. I do need you to do me a favor though." Wheni nodded she asked, "Could you take Judy home? She's really blasted."

I nodded. "Sure. I guess so. Are you coming with?"

"No. Just come back and pick me up." I saw a very naughty smile cross her face. "I feel like stopping on the way home."

So I went to find Judy. I found her alone in a bedroom laying on her side. I took one look at her and said, "Jesus Christ!"

Judy was drunk on her ass, laying on her left side. She was wearing one of Greg's shirts that night and it was undone way past modest. One of those big tits of hers was almost fully exposed as I walked in.

"Hey Mike!" I could tell how drunk she was then.

"Hey Judy. You ready to go home?" I saw her smile as she asked, "Are you driving me?"

I said yes and we headed to my car. Buckling her in was an adventure in itself. I could see that belt resting against bare skin as it split those huge boobs. I sighed to myself, climbed in and took off. All I cared about was that she didn't pass out of throw up.

The silence seemed to bother her and soon I heard, "So what do you think?"

I looked over at her and saw she'd turned slightly and was asking me that. I had no idea what it was though. "Of what?"

"Of me." She giggled before asking, "How do I look?" That damn shirt was still open and distracting me incredibly.

"You look amazing as usual Judy. You really do."

"You do too Mike." She had a strange sound in her voice, almost like she meant it as more than an idle compliment. I thanked her of course and kept driving. I put it down to the alcohol of course. She looked at me as I concentrated on traffic.

The lights of the city disappeared behind us as I headed out to her place. She wasn't done yet though.

She was slurring her words by then but I still heard her clearly. "Know what I like about you Mike?"

I shrugged, having no Idea really. I never really hung out with her alone. It was always a couples thing with both her and Greg. "I have no clue at all Judy. What do you like about me?"

"You've got a nice big cock."

I almost swerved off the road at that. I looked back over at her not believing what I'd heard.

"What did you say?" She just smiled and said it again. "You've got a nice big cock Mike. I like it."

"How the hell would you even know that?" She had a sly smile on her face when she answered.

"The costume party. We weren't asleep when you fucked Teresa that night. We watched the whole thing." I swear she was almost drooling at that. "Greg loved her big tits, but I was watching you slam that big thing into her." She giggled for a few moments before telling me, "I think I pissed off Greg that night."

"How so?"

"I suggested we swap."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

That made her shriek with laughter. "That's what he said!"

I smiled despite myself. "I'll bet he did." It made me wonder though. "What would you have done if he said yes Judy?"

A look of complete lust came to her face then. "I'd have climbed on top of you and I'd have slid that big cock into me." She shivered slightly at the thought. "I'll bet you'd touch places inside me I've never had touched before."

I could imagine just that. We were a couple of miles from her place then and something caught my eye. I saw an old falling down house on the right, so I slowed down and pulled into the overgrown driveway, shutting off my lights. I kept the car running though. I had a few questions for her.

"So you really would have done it then?" I wasn't surprised when I saw her nod vigorously.

"Hell yes! You wouldn't have had any sleep that night Mike."

"Do you think Teresa would have went for it?" I saw her shrug before she said, "I don't know. Maybe the idea of strange cock would turn her on." She smiled again and unbuckled her seat belt. "You wouldn't have turned me down would you Mike?"

I shook my head no, knowing that I'd been checking her out all that night at that party. "There's no way that would happen. Hell, I've been hoping the rest of your buttons would come undone the entire ride back here."

She moved a bit closer then and I saw her fingers clumsily undoing the few buttons holding her shirt together. "Kind of like this?"

I watched until she finished, nodding. I could see bare skin from her neck all the way to her belt right then. "Just like that Judy."

"What would you do then?" That was an easy one to answer. I reached out with one hand and pulled her shirt slowly open, taking in the sight of those tits I'd wanted to see for so long. They were full and firm with rock hard nipples that were standing out right then. She gasped in pleasure, looking at me with a slight look of surprise.

That's when she leaned even closer, placing a hand on my thigh. She started stroking my thigh gently before asking, "Is it my turn now?"

I simply nodded, moving to give her as much access as she wanted. That small soft hand immediately went to my lap where she found my rock hard thick 9 inches.

"Can I see it Mike?" I thought for a moment before nodding. I reached down and unzipped my jeans, seeing the excitement on her face.

"Go ahead Judy. But remember one thing. We're not going to fuck tonight." She looked disappointed at that. "I want you sober if that happens. I want you to feel and remember every inch I give you."

Her hand slipped into my jeans and she managed to pull my hard cock out. She gasped as she stroked me. "It's even better close up like this."

I had a hand filled with one of those massive mounds of hers then so I had to agree. She had a hopeful tone in her voice when she asked, "You sure you don't want to fuck me?"

"I'd love to, but I want you sober. So not tonight." A thought crossed my mind then. "Tell you what though. You make me cum tonight and I'll try and talk Teresa into it."

She agreed right away. I saw her smile as she told me, "Get out and come around to my side."

I did, curious to see what she had in mind. She opened her door and pulled me closer as I stood in front of her. "Let's see what you think about this."

Judy grabbed my cock, pulled me even closer and slid it right into her hot wet mouth. I groaned, watching my shaft slowly disappear between those full red lips. I hadn't expected this that evening, but I wasn't saying no.

Judy went wild sucking my cock. I saw her reach up to play with her tits as she swallowed me. After that she actually undid her jeans and stuffed one hand down the front to play with her hot pussy. Watching those fingers moving under her jeans while her hot little mouth slid up and down my cock was amazing to say the least. All too soon I had to say it. "I'm gonna cum Judy!"

To my surprise she pulled off my cock and gasped out, "On my face Mike. Cum on my face!"

A few strokes from my trusty right hand later I shot hot cum all over that face of hers. I could see thick white streaks of cum decorating her face in the dim light. Her mouth was open slightly, so the last couple of shots went right there, slipping between her lips.

My cock finished throbbing then, and just for fun I ran the head of it across her face, smearing it with cum. Then I slid it into that hot mouth again, watching as she sucked it clean for me. After I slipped from her lips she continued the cleanup, using her fingers to scoop up my seed before transferring it to her mouth.

She managed to stand when she finished, placing that body just inches from mine.

"God that was good!" I nodded, taking that opportunity to fill my hands with those tits again before leaning over to lick and suck her hard nipples. I worked them over making her moan loudly. I finally stopped though, standing up and looking down to see her tits gleaming in the dim light.

"Sure you don't want a little more Mike?" I saw her fingers were tugging at her jeans then, slowly sliding them lower and lower. I watched entranced as she revealed her shaved pussy right then.

"Believe me Judy, I want to. I really do. But I've got to get back to pick up Teresa. Otherwise I'd bend your hot little ass over the hood of my car and fuck you until you screamed."

I started to move away from her but she stopped me.

"What do you think Greg is talking to Teresa about right now Mike?" I looked at her in shock as she nodded. "I know what he's telling her. He's telling her the very same thing I told you."

"Oh really?" Judy nodded smiling. "He is. And there's a couple of other things too. First of all, I'm not nearly as drunk as you think I am. Secondly, with any luck he's going to have some fun with her before you get back there. Who do you think suggested this little scenario to begin with?"

I knew right then Greg had. Judy slipped her jeans completely off and tossed her shirt aside before bending over the hood of my car. She looked at me with a naughty grin then, spreading her legs wide.

"So why not try it Mike? Just in case it doesn't work out. That way both of us will have fulfilled a fantasy. Am I right?"

I felt my resolve weakening. I moved over behind her, running my hand over that tight little ass in front of me. The mental image of Teresa getting the same treatment from Greg made me think. I knew her all too well, and knew she'd have a hard time turning something like that down.

Judy moaned softly again as I explored her body. That sounds helped me make up my mind. I turned to her and stepped in close, running my cock up and down that soaking wet pussy of hers. Then I grabbed her hips and slowly slid my cock into that hot pussy.

Judy just about screamed then as my entire cock slid in, my hips meeting her tight little ass.

"Fuck, that's even better than I dreamed about!" Her ass started moving under me as I heard her passion filled voice say, "Fuck me Mike! I want a pussy full of hot cum!"

Watching her thrash around on the hood of my car was amazing, as was watching her cum from her first big cock. She actually did scream at one point, her pussy convulsing around my shaft. A half hour later she was coming again, and that time I joined her.

I pumped that hot pussy full for her hearing her groans as she came again. That time my hot cum filling her up set her off even more. I thought she was going to pass out for a minute, but she didn't. She just collapsed on my hood, catching her breath.

She eventually pulled off my length and dressed, standing there in the darkness smiling up at me.

I looked down at her and before I tucked my cock away I told her, "You forgot one thing you know. Clean me up."

She did with that hot mouth again before I took her home. I promised her at the door that I'd ask Teresa about swapping. Then I headed back to the party.

I texted Teresa from the driveway and she came out and jumped in. As I headed out of town she was strangely silent. I saw her looking out the window at the countryside passing by.

"That was a fucking weird night." I saw her nod, and finally look my way.

"You're telling me?" She paused before asking, "How did the ride with Judy go?"

"Not bad. Any night I get propositioned on the way home I count as a good night." She was staring at that point. She didn't even ask though. So as I turned onto the country roads I softly asked, "Anything you want to tell me dear?"

I saw a hint of fear when she glanced at me, but it disappeared quickly. Teresa was very obvious though when she was choosing her words carefully. That was what I saw then from her.

"That definitely wasn't the usual end of the week get together."

"What makes you say that?" I turned to her smiling and that nervous look was mostly gone.

"I noticed that too. But I got saddled with Judy, so I missed most of the party. Tell me what you saw."

"Lots of people whispering to each other. And people leaving and coming back. But they didn't always leave with the person they came with." I saw a slight smile cross her face then. She finally concentrated on me at that point. I saw her look my way as she said, "I think it was a different kind of party."

"Like what? What would you call it?"

She finally shrugged after a moments thought. "I'd say it was a swingers party. That's the only description I have for it."

"Tell me why you think that." I saw her nod. "Well, I saw girls leave the room with other guys. And a few of them disappeared into a bedroom. A couple of times the girl stayed in there and guys took turns going in and coming out." I could see a look of interest on her face in the lights from the dash. She paused then before softly saying, "By the way. Greg hit on me too."

I knew that already, but hearing her admit it was interesting to say the least. I was a few miles away from the turn off for our usual parking spot right then. I waited a couple of minutes before asking her, "So? Did you take him up on it?"

She tried her best to look offended by that. I could just see the blush on her cheeks though in the dim light. As I turned left toward the parking spot she asked, "Why did your ask me that?"

"Because dear, you're 18 and you've had all of one lover in your life. And that's me. I guess if I were in your position something like that would make me curious." I paused for a minute before adding, "Besides, Judy said something about you enjoying some strange."

"Did she now?" Teresa didn't look happy about that. I calmed her down quickly though.

"Teresa, it's not a big deal. Really it's not." That shocked her. As I pulled in and parked she was staring at me in disbelief. When I turned to her she climbed out of the car and ended up leaning on the front of it, looking at the stars.

I got out and joined her, waiting for her to speak. After a few minutes she quietly asked, "Why isn't it a big deal Mike? Don't you care about someone hitting on your girlfriend?"

"In that situation? Not really." She was ready to argue until I held up a hand. "Let me explain."

I thought for a moment before telling her, "Look. You're there and all of this is going on. So can you honestly tell me you weren't curious about the possibilities?"

She finally grudgingly answered that. "No I can't. You know I was."

I nodded. "So at that point, what's the best solution? Do you try to ignore that curiosity?" She didn't answer then. "Remember that night we were watching my favorite old porn movie?"

She nodded. "Yeah. That was taboo wasn't it?"

"It was. Remember when the Mom didn't join in that orgy, and later she couldn't sleep thinking about it?"

Teresa saw my point. "So you're saying that if I ignored it, I might get obsessed about it."

"Exactly." I sighed then. "Tonight was a setup Teresa. Who asked you to have me take Judy home?"

"Greg did." I waited until she saw it. "Oh shit. They did set us up didn't they?"

I nodded. "You know why?" When she shook her head I told her all about them watching us and Judy suggesting we swap partners. Teresa looked fascinated and horrified all at the same time.

"They watched us that night?" I nodded, confirming it for her.

"Basically Greg was watching your tits and Judy was fixated on my cock slamming into you."

"Damn. I had no idea."

"Neither did I. So, how about telling me now what happened between you and Greg?"

I knew when she asked me one question. "Promise you won't get mad?"

I laughed. "You just answered me. And no, I won't get mad. I want to hear the details."

She nodded. "You remember Katie and Jack don't you?"

I did. Katie was a tall busty horny brunette and Jack drank too much. I had no idea why they ever got married, but they had.

"So Katie was one of those girls that went into a room followed by a parade of guys. All one at a time."

"In other words, she wanted a lot of cock tonight." Teresa nodded. "One guy left the door cracked and I saw him fucking her Mike." She took a deep breath before telling me, "I corn soaking wet right then and there. Then Greg caught me peeking."

"Oh really? So what did he do then?"

"He took me into the bedroom next door and locked the door. At first we were sitting and talking, you know? But I kept hearing Katie's moans through the wall. That wasn't helping things any. Finally he told me about how he and Judy play separately now and then. And I couldn't resist it anymore."

I figured all that. "Cut to the chase. I want to hear graphic details."

"Well, after he got me naked I sucked his cock before letting him fuck me." I nodded smiling. I got a rather odd look then from her so I had to explain again.

"I'm glad you didn't try and suppress it. You wanted to fuck, right?" She nodded so with a grin I asked, "How was it?"

"As horny as I was? Pretty good really. I felt horrible after though, thinking of you." She paused then, realization hitting her.

"Wait a minute. You said we were set up. That means both of us. What happened between you and Judy?"

"Long story short, I got to see those tits of hers. Then I painted her face with cum before bending her over the hood of the car and fucking her."

Teresa looked relieved. "So I wasn't the only one then!" I shook my head at that.

"You weren't, and Judy wasn't nearly as drunk as she looked. I found that out when she dropped the secret on me."

Teresa nodded. "You're right. They conned us."

"I've got an idea though. We need to get even." Teresa laughed at that. "Oh God. What's the idea?"

I looked at her with a smile. "You'd fuck Greg again wouldn't you?" I saw her shrug. "Yeah, I probably would."

"Good. I'd do Judy in a heartbeat. So here's the idea. Why don't we invite them to a hotel room so we can all do it at the same time on the same bed?"

I saw Teresa's jaw drop. "Jesus Mike! That's so fucking kinky!" I saw her look my way, curiosity evident on her face as she asked, "Would you like to see that? Would you like to see another guy fucking me just inches away from you?"