The Beginning of the End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without looking away, Sara called back, "Yes master," and winked at the camera. The title, the idea of Sara being owned by someone, sent a pulse of heat through him. Then the camera began to move. She placed it somewhere overlooking a bed, and moved behind it, giving him a clear view. A man stepped into frame, downing the remainder of a drink and setting the glass down before turning to face the phone.

Phillip knew that Sara had flipped the camera, and that she could see him from her place behind the camera, but the man couldn't. That didn't stop him from shrinking before the stranger. Hopefully Sara didn't notice.

"You're really okay with this?" The man, presumably Damian, asked.

"Y-yes" he stammered.

This was not what he'd been picturing. The bulls in porn were always big and muscular. They won the affections of their partners through strength and sexual prowess, sure, but they never seemed like the kind of men that Phillip was threatened by. They weren't charming, or handsome, or elegant. They weren't like this powerful man on the other end of the call.

"Good." Damian said, and jerked his chin toward the camera.

No, toward Sara, who muted him. He recalled her warnings from earlier. Too late to worry about it now, he supposed. He kicked off his shorts, resting his socked feet on the coffee table and splaying his legs outward.

A door opened somewhere off screen, and Talia walked into frame.

He sucked in air, and his hand made it halfway to his manhood before he even realized it was moving. He forced it back to his side as he watched as his wife, now wearing a sheer, black dress with a slit all the way up to her waist, stride confidently toward the stranger, Damian. The only indication that she was aware that he was watching was a quick, nervous glance to the side.

Damian held his palm out as she neared him, and waited. She paused for a moment, then placed her hand in his. He pulled her close, took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, and tilted her up to look at him. A pang of jealousy hit him. Phillip had always been self conscious about being shorter than Talia, and although she claimed she didn't mind, he always wondered if she would prefer a taller partner.

She said something he couldn't make out, and Damian laughed. He couldn't shake the feeling that it was about him.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Damian asked. Tallia worried her lip, confused until he clarified, "Undress me."

Phillip nearly moaned aloud as his wife shyly responded, "Yes sir," and began to undo the buttons of Damian's vest while he ran a hand down her side, coming to rest on her bare hip. He slipped his thumb beneath the fabric, and ran it along her skin. She shivered visibly, but continued her work.

When she'd finished with the vest Damian turned around to allow her to slide it off. She pressed herself into his back, no doubt knowing that he could feel her breasts against him. Momentarily out of Damian's gaze, she looked to the camera and smiled.

Phillip realized he'd been holding his breath, and released it. That smile was a tonic for his woes. A reminder that she was doing this for him. Talia was playing her part perfectly, but this was just a performance. He let the jealousy go, feeling silly. He leaned back, and switched which hand held the phone so that he could better enjoy the show. He took hold of himself, and began to slowly stroke.

Talia folded the vest, and draped it across the back of a nearby sofa before returning to begin working on Damian's shirt. With each button, it parted further and further, eventually revealing a chiseled, athletic chest. Talia paused for a moment to admire it, then freed the last button.

This time, Damian tore the garment off himself, and casually tossed it out of frame. From behind the camera, Sara moaned appreciatively. Phillip stared in awe.

Damian was ripped. His chest was an expanse of flat, muscular planes. A small patch of dark hair grew between his pecs, and another trailed below his pant line. Talia braced her hands against him and began to explore, tracing fingers along the ridges of his abs, meandering lower until they found their way to his belt and began to unbuckle it.

The pace of his strokes increased as Phillip watched his wife slowly unzip her partner's pants without so much as a glance to the camera. Damian smiled down, running one hand through Talia's hair, and bringing the other to rest on her ass. She looked down, doing her best to ignore his touch and focus on her task. Her shyness only made the situation hotter.

As the belt came loose, she hesitated, then hooked a thumb around each side of Damian's pants and slowly crouched, lowering them as she went. There was already a huge bulge in the underwear. Talia seemed taken aback as she reached up and ran a finger along it. After a glance upward, she peeled back the fabric and gasped as Damian's manhood swung free. Phillip didn't blame her.

It was massive. Talia seemed almost... scared, as she nervously placed her palm against its underside, testing the weight. What was she thinking right now? Wondering if it would fit, perhaps? What it would feel like inside her? Phillip squeezed his own dick, trying not to to think about the fact that it was half Damian's size. Would she still be satisfied with him after this?

Talia closed her eyes and swallowed. When she opened them there was a clear determination on her face. She leaned forward, and parted her lips, but Damian stopped her with a gentle hand against her cheek. She looked up at him.

"Ask for permission first." Seeing Talia's clear disgust, he added, "Unless it's too much for you."

This guy was barking up the wrong tree. Talia hated blowjobs. Phillip only managed to negotiate a handful a year. Usually when Talia was already in a good mood. He knew she'd only been prepared to do it for Damian as a favor to him, and now that she'd been antagonized he suspected the moment was lost.

To his surprise though, Talia looked torn. After a glance at the camera, she muttered, "May I suck your cock. Sir?"

There was no real desire in the words, but her obedience was such a shock that it nearly pushed Phillip over the edge. Damian nodded, and Talia began again, opening her jaw wide as she stretched her mouth around his girth. She stopped after a few inches, then began bobbing forward, going a bit further each time.

After a minute or so, she'd only gotten about halfway down the length of him when she gagged, and pulled away, coughing. After clearing her throat she gripped Damian's thighs, and steeled herself to try again, but he said, "No need to push yourself," and offered her a hand up.

Talia frowned, clearly torn between her desire to stop, and her distaste for admitting defeat. Damian noticed as well, teasing, "If you want to keep going, then be my guest."

"Of course not."

"Then let's change things up." She took Damian's hand, and he pulled her to her feet. Taking advantage of the momentum, he cupped his other hand behind her thighs and lifted her. Talia automatically wrapped her arms behind his neck, their faces separated by mere inches.

Damian bared his teeth at her and taunted, "There's always next time."

Before she could counter, he placed her on the bed. She reluctantly let go, and he twirled his finger in a circle, motioning for her to turn around. She obeyed, clearly wary of letting him out of her sight, and faced the camera on all fours.

"I want you to look into the camera." Talia did as she was told, and blushed when he said, "Good girl. Now, whatever happens, don't look away. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Talia said.

The effect the words had on Phillip while she was looking right at him was staggering. Talia, his domineering wife, submitting to another man.

Damian disappeared behind her. A second later Talia's eyes went wide, and she let out a squeal. Her arms nearly buckled, and she gripped the blankets with white knuckles as Damian began to eat her out. And if her behavior was anything to go by, he was good at it.

She quickly fell to her elbows, arching her back and causing the dress to hike up, gathering at her waist. Talia squirmed, grabbing fistfulls of fabric and pulling them toward her like she was trying to crawl away. She grit her teeth, the corners of her mouth twitching as she fought back a smile. Damian seemed to do something particularly pleasing though, because she froze, mouth agape, then turned her head to the side, pressing her cheek into the bed and moaned aloud.

"Is she looking away, Sara?" Damian called.

Talia snapped back to the camera, her golden eyes pleading to no avail as Sara responded, "She was." Then whispered "Sorry." Just loud enough for Phillip to catch. The reminder that there was another woman in the room sent a jolt of heat through him. His hips bucked in response.

On the screen, Damian stood, towering over his wife. "We've only just started and you're already breaking rules, Talia." Phillip hated how naturally her name fell from his lips. "I thought you were stronger than this."

Damian raised a hand, and before she could beg him not to, he brought it down against her exposed ass. The crack was loud enough to clip the phone mic, resulting in a beat of complete silence. Philip stared at the screen, dumbfounded, as Talia held the camera's gaze, refusing to look away again, and gasped, "I'm sorry, sir."

Who was this woman? Talia would never allow a man to strike her. Would she?

"That's better."

Damian placed a palm on the inside of her thigh, his long fingers spread wide. He laid the other on her hip and gently flipped her to her back. Determined not to make another mistake, her eyes never left the camera. She craned her neck backward to maintain eye contact, ignoring the tousled hair now scattered around her. It ran off the edge of the bed like a waterfall, and covered half her face, puffing outward with each ragged breath.

Then Damian buried his face between her legs, and Talia came alive. She threw her hips backward, arching off the bed, causing her cleavage to strain against the confines of the dress. She gave up trying to control her expression and allowed her lips to quirk upward into a smile. She tried to close her legs, but Damian easily held them apart. She squinted, and reached down with one hand to run her nails through Damian's hair, but she never let her gaze slip from the camera.

They became slivers of molten gold, watering with the effort of maintaining control. She began to cry out, wordless gasps that became outright moans. She made a fist with her free hand and pressed it to her mouth, biting her index finger to stifle them. Phillip recognized the sounds. The look. Talia was close to cumming.

Fuck. It took him all night to get her here, and that was on the few occasions where she didn't just give up and tell him to cum so they could stop. He knew Damian would probably be skilled in the bedroom if he could land a porn star like Sara, but Phillip had to admit it hurt his pride to watch him bring Talia to the edge so quickly, and without even fucking. Unfortunately, thanks to his twisted desires, that only made the experience better.

Talia's eyes lost focus, and a wide grin began to spread across her face. She let the hand leave her mouth, crooning and holding Damian's head with both hands. Phillip felt his own climax building. Together then. Phillip picked up pace, fucking his haid as eagerly as his wife pressed her groin into her lover's face.

On screen, Damian stopped.

Fuck.

Phillip hastily let go of his dick, and willed his body to resist, to hold back the tide. He nearly succeeded, but Talia's voice pushed him over the edge as she desperately yelled, "Why?!"

The ruins of a half stalled orgasm overtook him. Phillip groaned, his cock twitching painfully as Damian answered, "This is a show for your husband. You wouldn't want to disappoint him, would you?"

Shame filled him as he looked past the phone screen, and his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. Cum was dribbling out of the tip of his twitching member and running down the sides, a pathetic display of impotence.

Talia seemed to remember that he was watching, and looked to the camera, her own shame written clearly upon her face, unaware that she'd already outlasted him.

"I think you owe your audience an apology," Damian chastised.

Talia hated apologizing. To him, or to anyone, for that matter. She preferred to live in a world where she was always right. But to Phillip's surprise, Talia didn't resist.

With heavy lids, she spoke softly to the camera, "I'm sorry, dear."

"What for?" Damian prompted.

"For almost cumming..." Her voice was nearly a whisper.

Damian patted her thigh and said, "good girl." Phillip didn't miss the corners of her mouth twitching at the praise, but Talia kept her face otherwise neutral. "You can look away now."

She did so quicker than he thought possible. It stung, but Phillip reminded himself that it was probably because Sara was behind the camera. Talia had always been uncomfortable with the idea of being with another woman. He'd once asked her if she would consider a threesome, and she'd shot it down flat.

Damian directed Talia to undress, and just as she began to obey, a text came through. A text from... Talia? Loath to miss any of the show, but curious, he reluctantly swiped it open.

T: You just came didn't you?

Sara. It must be.

P: What are you doing with Talia's phone?

T: Relax, I'll delete the messages. You did, right? Be honest.

He knew that if he declined to answer, Sara would probably threaten to stop the video. Easier to just humor her.

P: Yes, fine.

T: I knew it. Your face was cute :3

Shit. He forgot that Sara could still see him on video. His cheeks burned as he hammered out a final message demanding that she delete the conversation, then switched back to the video call.

Just in time to see Talia now in nothing but her bra. She unhooked it, and tried to cover her breasts with her hands as it fell away, but the effort was futile. Their rounded flesh was too much to hide.

Talia realized it too, and gave up, letting them hang free. Phillip inhaled, taking in her large pink areolas, and the darker nubs of her nipples. Talia had always been self conscious about their size, but like everything else about her, he loved them.

Despite his disappointing orgasm, he was still very much aroused, and his dick once again stood at attention, sticky with the evidence of his previous failure. Phillip ran a finger through the cum, before taking hold. This time he would last.

Damian crawled onto the bed, apparently having removed the remainder of his clothing while Phillip was texting, and reclined into the pile of pillows stacked against the headboard. He beckoned for Talia to join him, and after a quick glance over her shoulder, she did.

She crawled forward like a feline. Hips swaying, shoulder blades rising in turns. When she reached Damian, she curled up beside him and his hands began to roam across her body. She shivered, melting against him and writhing. Talia wrapped a hand around his mast, too thick for her fingers to meet, and began to work him.

"Horny are we?" He growled.

"And who's fault is that?" They way they spoke playfully to one another. Close enough to kiss. Romantic almost. This wasn't what he'd had in mind when he proposed this plan to Sara. He reminded himself for the hundredth time that Talia was just acting.

"We've only just started. You seem awfully pent up. Is the sex at home not enough for you?"

"It is." She didn't sound very convincing. Damian's hand drifted to her breast, brushing a thumb across her nipple. Her voice grew husky as she continued, "apparently I'm not exciting enough, though."

The words stung, and Phillip wished he had some way to talk to her. To explain that she was perfect. That he'd just wanted to spice things up.

Damian spoke into her ear, barely audible in the video, "Oh I doubt that. Maybe you just haven't been given the right stage. One where you can let go, and show your true self." He bit her shoulder, and she shuddered, toes wriggling.

"No... that's-" A moan cut the protest off as his hand slipped between her thighs. She pressed into it, and her eyes rolled backward before she buried her face in a pillow, the words forgotten. This man was toying with her like it was nothing.

What if Damian was right? Phillip had always thought that Talia was a bit robotic in the bedroom, but he was seeing a side of her that he'd never known about. Had she been this way with other partners? Had this nymphet always lain dormant beneath the surface, waiting for someone like Damian to free her, the same way Sara had been freed?

They hadn't even had proper sex yet, and already, he no longer recognized the squirming puddle of a woman on screen.

Damian brushed Talia's hair back, and she looked at him. "No cumming without permission."

"Yes sir." There was no longer any hesitation before the honorific.

"What a good little pet." Talia stared into those hungry eyes as he ran his thumb along her lips. Phillip's stomach dropped as they moved closer. Instead of kissing though, Damiuan whispered something into her ear and pulled back. Phillip let out a sigh of relief.

Tallia nodded to him, then looked at the camera. No, to Sara, who was reaching out to offer Talia a square package between two fingers. Talia snatched it, and tore it open with her teeth, her other hand still on Damian's cock. She withdrew the condom and tossed the plastic aside, then began rolling it down the length of his shaft.

Once done, she threw a leg over him, and pushed herself up, bracing her shaking arms against his chest. Damian's cock came to rest between her cheeks, curving slightly upward and reaching all the way to the small of her back. Phillip wondered if she could really take something so big, or if it would break her.

As if in answer, she lifted herself up and reached back to take hold of Damian's cock. The tip disappeared as she nestled it against her entrance. Then, time seemed to slow to a crawl as she began to lower herself, and inch after inch of flesh disappeared inside.

Her legs were shaking. She paused halfway down to catch her breath, and Damian asked with a smile, "Bigger than you're used to?"

Talia managed to conjure a look of defiance as she lowered herself the remainder of the way.

When her flesh came to rest against his thighs after an eternity, she relaxed, and in that moment of weakness, Damian gripped her hips and pulled her tightly against him, thrusting upward as he did, reaching the deepest parts of her.

Talia's answering moan was so loud that Phillip wondered if the guests in the next room could hear it. It pitched upward, dissolving into a satisfied squeal as Talia's body clenched around her lover.

Her fingers curled into Damian's chest, scratching him. He didn't seem bothered as he began to roll her up and down, grinding into her. Soon Talia began to move with him, breathing in time, leaning into him more and more with each thrust. Defined muscles rippled in Damian's arms as he held her tighter. In his thighs and his glutes as he plumbed her depths.

Talia began to rise further and further, until Phillip could make out Damian's impressive cock withdrawing partially before sheathing itself in his wife again and again, eliciting a gasping breath each time it did.

The gasps came quicker and quicker, until they were joined by the clapping of flesh against flesh. Until they blended into an incoherent storm of moans and cries and whimpers. Talia turned her head up to the ceiling, eyes closed and grinning as she shamelessly wrung as much pleasure from the man as she could.

When she began to plead, her words incoherent, Phillip still knew exactly what she was asking. He listened closely, enraptured by the scene unfolding before him, and desperate for the answer. His arm was tired, and his cock throbbed mercilessly.