The Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
Every end has a begiining.
881 words
4.26
3.9k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note; I have been posting as DutchAlex and DutchAlex1 for a while, and here is how it all began.

My wife and I had always enjoyed sex and she was very generous with her body and willing to try new things. I myself was a pretty vanilla guy. I liked sex, but wasn't terribly adventurous.

I had watched porn or read porn magazines since I was old enough to buy them and had a high sex drive. Initially I kept my love for porn secret not knowing what my wife would think, but we eventually discussed it and started watching videos together.. One time my wife purchased a set of 5 xxx videos online. It was a mixed set from a bargain bin, but had a couple of my favorite women in them. We watched each film and enjoyed the thrill of acting out some of the scenes.

One night we watched the masseuse 2, it started out as a standard porn film, but one scene was a new twist. In the scene Ashlyn Gere, as the masseuse, put on a strap on and fucked a guy. It was our introduction to role reversal, and while I watched the scene, at the time it really was more strange than exciting. I looked over at my wife and she was entranced, staring intently at the scene. Later we had some of our best sex ever, she was really worked up. We purchased a more videos, but none with role reversal, and that seemed to be the end of her interest.

Then one night after a bit too much Tequila, she surprised me by fingering my ass in the middle of a blowjob. I tensed up at first, but her lips and tongue distracted me enough, that I just went with it. A few weeks later, she woke me up with a hand job. It wasn't until I was fully awake that I felt her lubed finger fucking my ass. Slowly, softly pushing in and out, in and out. in rhythm to the movement of her hand.

I got into my own head and started to panic, and started to lose my erection. I worried about sexual norms and my own sexuality, but she stopped her probing and increased her strokes. "It's okay babe, just relax. Let me take care of you." Her words were soft, comforting and breathy. I felt a wave of calm come over my body and cock stiffened in her hand. "Does it feel good?" I nodded. "Then let me make you feel good, just relax and enjoy it baby." Her voice so sweet and sensual was penetrating my consciousness like her finger my virgin ass.

I took a deep breath and she began finger fucking me again, this time fasted and deeper stroking my cock in unison. I felt a strange sensation building up and orgasm, but different and stronger than I had ever felt. I heard moaning, and grabbed at the sheets frantically as my body tensed and I experienced the biggest orgasm ever. "Fuck, oh Fuck" I screamed. I shot rope and after rope, my cock spasming and spasming for what seemed like hours. The sensory overload was almost too much, but I slowly came back into the present moment. I was covered in cum from my stomach to my face. So much cum.

Cassie touched my face gently, and scooped up the cum covering it. She licked it slowly off her hand all the while keeping eye contact. She took off her panties and I could see they were drenched with her juices, soaked through. She smiled at me then through her leg over my head and sat her cunt right on my mouth. "My turn." I got the point and slowly licked at the folds of her soaking pussy, nibbling gently on her labia and running my tongue up and down her slit. She began moaning softly and grinding into my face. I kept the pressure soft and delicate teasing her aching nee and running my tongue further up and down. from her clit to hole.

She wanted more than teasing and began grinding harder trying increase the pressure of my tongue against her throbbing cunt, "Baby! Don't tease me, I NEED to cum." I pushed my tongue hard against her and ran my finger over her clit. She bucked frantically and shifted he body so that suddenly my tongue was on her asshole. "Oh, Fuck!" she said breathlessly and ground into my face. I licked her ass harder and harder until my tongue penetrated her. I fingered her clit more intensely and tongue fucked her ass. She began shaking. moaning and screaming obscenities. Seconds later she came so hard I thought she had peed in my mouth. Cassie collapsed on my stomach gasping for breath. I could feel her heart pounding and her hot breath against my cock. She let out a gentle sigh and drifted off to sleep.

As I lay there in the afterglow, Cassie laying in the pool of my cum on my stomach, I realized that the moans I had heard earlier were mine. I thought about how this experience would change us, change me. As I replayed the events in my head my cock stiffened.

To be continued...