The Bella's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't even understand her with that accent, it's just like so confusing." Eva Maire chimes in with a mocking laugh, showing blatant disrespect for a woman who could easily beat her to a pulp.

"I know right, how was she ever Divas Champion? It's no wonder I had to come in and make people care about this division. So, Paige. Are you going to shut the fuck up and bend over or do I have to call my personal friend, Stephanie McMahon, and have you sent back to that dump of a country?" Nikki says, knowing full well that Paige was bound by the rules of their Winner Takes All match.

"I-You: urgh! You're such a cunt!" Paige grunts in frustration, practically vibrating in anger. She then grits her teeth before walking over towards the bed of the hotel room and kneeling on it, presenting herself to the woman that had utterly defeated her. A pose that felt sickeningly natural to Paige since she first lost her anal cherry to AJ Lee.

"You're going to regret speaking to me like that." Nikki states matter of factly, visibly frustrated herself by Paige's words. Quickly following the English beauty to the bed and roughly pulling down her bottoms to reveal her smooth, white ass. "I was going to stuff your ass right away, I'm sure you would have loved that but you need to be punished."

"Seriously, some people are just like so disrespectful. Why are there so many jealous haters in the world." Eva says, moving to stand next to her friend, eyes fixated on the exposed rump of Paige.

"For there to be winners, there has to be losers and Paige is definitely a loser. She's just like AJ." Nikki spits, still clearly annoyed. Fortunately for her and unfortunately for Paige, the Bella twin knows exactly how to work through this annoyance, by unleashing a harsh slap to Paige's left cheek.

"Ah fuck!" Paige explains unexpectedly, she had fully braced herself for the spank but was still caught off guard by the sheer force of it. The only other woman who had ever spanked her was AJ but she weighed about 100 pounds and technique only carried her so far, Nikki Bella had quietly become one of the strongest women on the roster and Paige felt every ounce of that strength.

"She definitely is. Big, tough Paige can't even take a little spanking. I just hope she can take our cocks as good as that crazy little slut." Eva giggled before delivering a slap of her own to the right cheek.

This casual revelation caused Paige's eyes to widen to the size of saucers. AJ Lee. The AJ Lee. The only other woman in the WWE that she respected, the only woman who had ever topped her, had been bending over for Eva Marie. What was happening? Everything Paige believed about the pecking order of the WWE had been completely flipped on its head in a single night.

"Pfff, I doubt it. AJ said she wasn't even a good fuck." Nikki Bella lied while launching another slap, AJ had actually told her that Paige was one of her favorite bitches, possibly second only to Kaitlyn but the alpha female enjoyed fucking with her new toys mind. As she had done earlier in the night when she instructed the locker room to ignore Paige's after their match. The busty Bella knew that Paige was likely ostracized and bullied in high school so Nikki wanted to reinstill that same feeling of rejection when Paige was at her most vulnerable. She wanted to ensure Paige had no more misconceptions of her importance or where she belonged in the new pecking order.

"Ugh, she's just so disappointing. I shouldn't be surprised though, I mean look at her. I bet she didn't lose her virginity until she got to NXT." All Red Everything joins in on the continuing tirade of insults being thrown at Paige, alternating her spanks with Nikki Bella's to turn Paige's pale cheeks a bright red.

"I bet you're right. I even tried to make her look presentable by giving her a spray tan on Raw but she just got pissy about it. Some people are just so ungrateful." The Divas Champion says, reaching over to the bedside locker room to grab her smartphone.

"Ungrateful! You embarrassed me in front of millions of peo-" Paige began to protest, the endless, vapid chattering of the original Total Divas castmates grating on her. Although all it took was another brutal butt slap from Eva to quiet her once again.

"She was just trying to make you prettier, I didn't realize it was such a bad thing." Eva feigns innocence, acting as though Paige was the one being unreasonable.

"I know right, I would be like so embarrassed to be seen in public looking like Casper. Personally, I think this colour suits her much better." Nikki says with a cruel smirk, referring to the tender redness that now covered Paige's vulnerable behind. Her and Eva's handprints are clearly visible thanks to their incredibly accurate strikes.

"You know, I bet Stephanie would agree with you." Eva replies, her gorgeous features smacked in an equally devious smile. Grabbing her own phone, she along with Nikki begin snapping photos of Paige's abused ass cheeks, capturing them from every angle possible of the decadent sight.

Stephanie McMahon had always supported the competitive, lesbian culture that existed within the WWE women's division. She was often an active participant. Her vast resources helped her ensure the secrecy of the Winner Takes All match from ever reaching the public, forcing all wrestlers to sign a mountain of non disclosure agreements. However, it wasn't until Nikki Bella had shown her the footage of AJ Lee's anal destruction that Stephanie had her much ingenious idea. A way for women to really showcase their dominance. An app that would allow them to humiliate and degrade their opponents and more importantly to the Billion Dollar Princess, a way to provide her endless hours of perverse lesbian entertainment.

Strap-Chat. The top secret app had been in production since just after Survivor Series and was currently in beta. It still required testing and Stephanie could think of no better testers than her hand picked Divas Champion and source of her inspiration, Nikki Bella. It didn't take much convincing to provide a copy to Eva Marie as well, especially not when All Red Everything was causing Stephanie to squirt all over her office. Unbeknownst to Paige, she was the first guinea pig in this beta testing. Images and videos of her well spanked butt were being transmitted directly to WWE's heiress at this very moment.

"Wait, please don't show Stephanie." Paige pleaded meekly in protest, a far cry from the bold, brash woman that the WWE Universe had become familiar with over the past year. Stephanie was the one person in the company that even Paige didn't dare cross, while the Billion Dollar Princess respected strength, she was fickle. All it took was a hint of weakness and she would never take you seriously again. What could be weaker than getting dominated by two models?

"Awwww, did you hear that Nikki? She actually said please. I think this freak is trying to be friendly for once." Eva laughs coldly, filming the entire time.

"I don't care what she says, we're not her friends, we're not her fre-nemies, she's just our whore. Like we'd ever be friends with a weirdo like her. Stephanie is going to see everything we do to you Paige, so kiss your chances of ever getting another shot at MY championship goodbye." Nikki says, tossing her phone onto the bed next to Paige before taking a firm hold of her hips and flipping the English grappler to lay on her back.

"Bloody hell." Paige says under her breath, as though the reality of the situation she was in was finally beginning to dawn on her. She was about to be buttfucked by two divas, not wrestlers, divas. She felt so weak and pathetic as Nikki Bella lifted her legs and placed them on her own well toned shoulders, lining up her pre-lubed, alpha sized strap-on with the awaiting asshole of her challenger before pushing forward.

"Hmmmm, how does it feel to have a real woman inside of you Paige? Does it feel better than AJ? I know it does." Nikki Bella answers her own question, despite having thoroughly defeated and broken the former alpha female, it's clear that she still feels the need to prove her superiority over the tiny terror.

A sharp gasp burst forth for Paige's mouth as she tilted her head back into the bedsheets. Immediately she felt pleasure, shamefully, disgusting, wonderful pleasure. It was a far cry from when she was first anally penetrated, then there was only pain. The former NXT Women's Champion had hoped against hope that it had been long enough since her last ass fucking, long enough for that initial discomfort to return but her hopes her dashed as they had been many time on this night.

"A bet this little goth bitch dreamed of getting fucked by girls like us her entire life." Eva Marie had moved to the opposite side of the bed, gaining a better angle to film and photography the most embarrassing moment of Paige's life.

"Honestly I have no idea why Stephanie let her join Total Divas, she tries so hard to be an anti-diva but she's just a wannabe who jumped at her first chance to sit with the cool kids." Nikki's cruel words passed between her tanalizing lips so casually, it was evident that she bullied girls like Paige for her entire life and why shouldn't she? They constantly disrespected her, said she was just a mindless fucktoy so what better way to prove her haters wrong by making them into her sluts. Half of her incredibly long cock had already slipped inside Paige's asshole, greatly aided by the surprisingly generous coating of lube that both her and Eva had applied to their strap-on while waiting for Paige to arrive.

"Fuck you! I would never want to be like you! I'm not like anyone else!" Paige moans while desperately trying to suppress the cries of pleasures emanating from her butt as it's slowly filled to the limit with fat girlcock. It had been months since she last bottomed for another woman, the night before Survivor Series to be specific. AJ Lee was booty called her in the middle of the night and Paige happily obliged. Despite this, it felt as though a single day hadn't passed as far as Paige's ass was concerned. It happily gobbled up inch after hard inch of thick rubber cock like a well trained whore.

"Really Paige? From where I'm standing, you look just like every other insecure hater that I've fucked." Nikki says with a mocking grin, pushing her unsuccessful challenge further onto the bed, allowing the Busty Bella to kneel on the soft sheets and unintentionally sending Paige's head dangling over the opposite side. The Divas Champion then unexpectedly pummels her hips forward to bury the remaining few inches of her strap-on between the bright red, well spanked cheeks of her new toy. "I did tell you, Paige, haters gonna hate but Bella's going to go balls deep."

"Ohhh! Fuck!" The youngest Divas Champion in WWE history moans, initially grateful that her face was hanging off the bed, facing away from Nikki Bella so the alpha didn't see her unmistakable expression of pleasure but that gratitude was short lived as Paige realized she had given Eva Marie a better angle to record her humiliation. The usually brash and confident woman then covers her blushing face with her hands, in an attempt to hide her shame.

"Awwww, I think she's shy. What's the matter, Paige? I thought this was your house?" All Red Everything laughs arrogantly, reveling in her castmate's mortification. Even though this red hot threeway had only just begun, Eva Marie was finding it more difficult to control her urges with each passing second. She wanted to be the one splitting Paige's ass in two, it was constantly on her mind ever since their verbal confrontation and now it was so close she could taste it.

"I know how to get her to loosen up." Nikki began pulling her hips backwards, dragging her rubber cock back from the depths of Paige's ass, the pale beauties anal walls gripping the thick ladycock like a vice grip. This motion was swiftly reversed, the process being repeated slowly a few times before Nikki just started freely pumping away at Paige's hole. Normally she would allow more time for her sluts to adjust but Paige's ass had clearly been longing for a big, fat cock, it was as if her ass was sucking the Bella twin's cock inside.

"Yaasssss Nikki, give it to her. Work that slut!" Eva excitedly cheers on, delighted to see Nikki so quickly get down to business. Filming all the while, capturing masterfully shot clips of Nikki's thick behind jiggle as she thrust, getting close ups of Paige's covered face. Nikki even began to pose for her, flexing her impressive biceps and positioning her head at the most optimal angles to highlight her beautiful features.

"Ohhhhhh I hate yoooohhhhuu! Ohhhhhhhhh I fucking hate yooOOHHuuuu." Of all the things that she had been forced to endure tonight, the fact that Paige was unable to stop herself moaning in sheer joy, even for a little while, was perhaps the most unbearably shameful. She couldn't help it, the pleasure assaulting her mind and body was just so mind boggling. At one point in time, the highlight of her life had been becoming the Divas Champion but each thrust from Nikki Bella handily eclipsed that.

"I don't give a fuck if you hate me bitch, that's what haters do. I know you love my cock inside of you, I know that I'm the best you've ever had and soon the whole locker room is gonna know that the anti-diva is just another egotistic, insecure slut." Nikki aggressively yells, taking a firm hold of Paige's legs which remain upon her shoulders and using them as leverage to increase the pace of her thrusts. This position allows her to send her cock as deeply as possible inside of the former alpha female of NXT's asshole.

"Ohhhh my fucking arse! Fucking hell! Ohhhhhh" The second generation wrestler moans aloud, no longer bothering to cover her face, instead firmly gripping the bed sheets to brace herself for the anal onslaught that she finds herself on the receiving end of. Paige knew that this was the end of her, or at least a part of her. Stephanie and the rest of the women would no doubt see this footage before long and none of them would ever take her seriously as an alpha contender again. More importantly, Paige knew she would no longer be able to delude herself into believing that she was destined to be alpha. AJ Lee had broken her and Nikki Bella was picking up the pieces. She doubted Emma would even be able to recognize her anymore, fallen so far from the cocky rookie that debuted on Raw less than a year ago.

Eva Marie seized the opportunity to take advantage of Paige's no longer covered face, eagerly striding forward to plunge her cock into the English woman's open mouth, stifling the long series of moans. All Red Everything let out a loud, satisfied moan of her own as substitute, as if she could really feel the head of her cock penetrate her prey's hot, wet mouth. Truth be told, Eva Marie often felt like she really could feel it, she had spent so much time wielding strap-ons they felt like an extension of her own body.

Although Nikki Bella didn't say anything, the expression on her face told a thousand words. She was supposed to be in charge and did not appreciate her castmate joining in without permission, something her sister Brie would never attempt. However now was not the time to bicker or show weakness, now was the time to completely dominate the woman many considered to be her greatest challenge both as Divas Champion and as Alpha Female. With that in mind, Nikki refocused her efforts fully on longdicking Paige with her huge girlcock.

"Hmmmmm! Hrrrrkkkkk!" Paige groans at the second, unforeseen penetration, her lips stretching around Eva's cock much like her asshole stretched to accommodate Nikki's. Part of Paige was glad, at least it silenced the submissive squeals that she was too weak to control. This wasn't the first time she had been spit-roasted, AJ and Kaitlyn had used her like a piece of meat together on several occasions after Paige had fully submitted to the Geek Goddess but she had never done it in this position before.

"Come on bitch, talk trash to me now! Call me a whore! Call me a slut!" Eva moans out passionately, wasting no time in sending her length inside Paige's throat, not allowing her to adjust to this unfamiliar position. All Red Everything was so caught up in her own lust that she didn't even register Nikki's annoyed expression. Even if she had, Eva would have simply ignored it. This kind of ego clash was always a risk when two dominant women were giving in to their urges. It was symbolic of their relationship and it was the reason why Nikki and her didn't get along at first. They were very similar, both wanted to be on top, to be in control. Eva Marie wasn't happy being a sidekick like Brie Bella was. The only thing that she cared about right now was extracting every ounce of pleasure she could from the women who had publicly disrespected her.

"Glaakkk! Grrrrkkkk!" Paige messily gagged and choked on Eva's huge cock as it pumped inside her mouth, already half its size had disappeared from view. Her hands reached upwards to grab the thick ass of All Red Everything, desperately looking for something to brace herself from the two pronged attack on her orifices. She tried to remember the tips and tricks that the former alpha had forced her to learn, it was Paige's only option to avoid passing out. While she struggled with the oral invasion, her ass was happily accepting everything that was thrown at it or more accurately, in it. Heavenly pulses of joy coursed through her body as she was stretched obscenely wide around Nikki Bella's massive girlcock.

"Ohhhhh! You look so fucking hot right now, Nikki!" Eva moaned, feasting her eyes on the decadent sight before her, namely the Divas Champion fucking Paige's ass like a well lubed machine. Eva then stretched her arm out, angling her phone perfectly to capture selfies of the action. She imagined how Stephanie was reacting to the entertainment, no doubt the Billion Dollar Princess would soon be working through her built up sexual desire on one of her employees but Eva knew that would only satisfy her for so long. What Stephanie really needed was Eva Marie and her all red strap-on to pay her a visit.

"I know I do, these rejects disrespect us for our looks but they wish they could look like real women, look like us!" Nikki leans forward, keeping one arm wrapped around Paige's legs while using the other to pull Eva into a lustful liplock. This was one advantage of choosing the dyed red hair beauty to help her break Paige instead of Brie Bella. The bustier Bella did not leave her sister empty handed tonight however, the other half of the Bella Twins was currently going Brie Mode on AJ Lee's asshole just down the hallway in her hotel room. Initially Brie was upset that she wasn't chosen but the offer of some alone time with the former alpha was enough to satisfy her. Nikki hadn't allowed her any one on one time with the Geek Goddess, despite Brie being the primary reason for AJ's defeat at Survivor Series and the more submissive twin had a lot of pent up frustration to work through.

"Hmmmmmm" Eva gently moaned, almost purring into the mouth of her Total Divas castmate, ensuring to snap a few pictures of the intense sexual triangle before tossing her phone nonchalantly onto the bed and focusing completely on the french kiss. The tongues of the female grapplers were engaged in a different kind of wrestling match, a much more pleasurable kind and one that would surely break every record if it was broadcast on pay per view.

"HMMMMM! GRRRRKKK! HRRRKKKKK!" While the two former models had turned their attention to one another, their thrusting cocks fired away inside of their newly won toy with incredibly consistently, force and speed. Paige couldn't even call out for mercy even if she wanted to, not with her throat stuffed to the limit but even if she could, the last thing she would be calling for was for Nikki to stop pounding her ass. Paige was close, so desperately close to the anal sex induced orgasm that she had been quietly craving for months. Saliva was spilling down Paige's face due to the upside down blowjob, making her look every bit the whore she claimed her current sexual dominators were but such trivial things like pride and ego were the furthest thing from the mind of the most famous member of the Knight family. All the anger, desperation and disbelief Paige had felt since losing to Nikki Bella were replaced with gratitude and bliss as she began to cum, cum so wonderfully hard. Squirting her orgasmic juices all over Nikki's toned and tight abs while her body jolted and spasmed uncontrollably.