The Belt of Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
The belt finds it's way onto Kyle's wife.
3.8k words
4.47
13.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea's day had sucked, to say the least.

After a long day working with difficult customers, she wanted to go home, smoke a little weed, have some beer, tie down Kyle, and fuck him into oblivion.

Chelsea had never felt this way before and usually after work, she felt like going home, enjoying dinner with Kyle and heading to bed. Today however, things were different. For some reason she felt like her priorities had changed. Chelsea didn't know that the belt had already began to work it's magic on her.

Being a Belt of Desire, the belt's sole purpose was to fulfill the wearer's deepest sexual desires. What most people don't know, however, is that the belt continues to work for the previous wearer once it is removed. For Kyle, this meant having a wife that was super open to bondage, toys, and all of his other kinks.

Kyle had just gotten home from a regular day at work. Upon entering the bedroom however, it was quickly apparent something was different. His wife had preemptively setup the bondage ropes they normally kept buried under the bed. She had gone out and bought a ball gag, a prostate toy, some hash oil, and a cock ring!

"Holy fuck!" "Why did you do this? You aren't even into any of this stuff!" Kyle, while admittedly really happy with this, was concerned that something seemed strange. Was this the belt's doing?

"Well, tonight I just wanted to have some fun. I went to the local shop and picked up some stuff. They said prostate orgasms can be extremely intense, and that with a cock ring I should be able to fuck you basically as long as I want. I figured we would get stoned together and just have crazy sex until we fall asleep."

Yep. This was definitely the belt's doing. He scanned the room, but didn't see it. Had his wife found the belt? There was no way. She had no reason to wear the belt at 10PM anyway.

"Are you going to strip down or not? We don't have all night. Go get your dab rig and then come back and get ready to be tied up."

"Okay"

Kyle grabbed his dab rig from the kitchen counter top, the butane torch, and headed back the bedroom.

"Alright, you first!" She said to me.

On the dabber she had scooped out a dab the size of a pea. This was the largest dab he had done in months, but he wasn't going to say no to his wife if she wanted him good and baked. He grabbed the torch and began to heat up the nail, the familiar rasping of the gases from it's head comforted him, preparing him for what was to come.

After a couple deep breathes as a half assed attempt to prepare himself for what he knew would be coughing his brain out, he smooshed the concentrate onto the dab rig and sucked in the white, milky gases. His lungs and mouth were filled with the smell of citrus cleaner, gasoline, and cannabis. The warmth of the gas really messed with his lungs, and he began to cough like he had just drowned. His wife held him steady and wiped some of the spit off his face for him, then helped him remove his clothes.

Kyle stripped down and in doing so, his wife's eyes about popped out of her skull. His dick was much bigger than she remembered it. There was no way that the cock ring she had bought was going to fit!

"This is huge!"

Kyle thought about it for a second. If she was told about the belt, there was no chance she would believe him. He didn't even know where the belt went! On the flip side, how else could he explain his new-found endowment?

"I think it's a side effect of the medications I began taking a couple weeks ago for low blood pressure."

She couldnt really fault him here. The last time she saw his member was probably that long ago anyway.

"Well... Keep taking them."

The rasping of the torch was heard again, and the room once again filled with smoke and coughing.

Kyle was beginning to feel his world spin.

"Are you okay honey? You don't look too good!"

"AA- I'm super dizzy. My world is spinning. Uuuuuhhhhhggggggg"

"Let me get you to the bathroom!"

"Kyle let his stomach rip. He had taken way too much."

"Let's get those teeth brushed!"

To his surprise, he was handed a toothbrush with toothpaste already loaded. He hated the taste of puke, and he remembered something of the Discovery channel about how mint helps with stomach problems. He brushed for what felt like forever, his arms and joints began to ache. Finally, the sound of the buzzing toothbrush was broken by his wife.

"It's been two minutes, you're good! Now swallow that toothpaste, the mint will help your stomach. Use the mouthwash and get back in here."

Kyle did what he was told, and made his way back to the bed.

"I don't want you to worry about feeling like you're moving, so we're going to strap you down to this bed nice and tight! I know you like it, and it will also help you from getting dizzy knowing you're tied to the bed and won't be able to move."

One at a time, He felt the straps get placed around a limb, moved to the bedside, and the subtle "click" of the clips as they closed around steel, connecting his cuffs to the bed.

"All done! Now we're going to tighten everything, let me know if it's too much."

The straps tightened, and as they gained tension, Kyle felt himself being pulled into the memory foam.

"Alright, now let's get started, shall we? Oh wait, I almost forgot! We can't have the neighbors knowing you're having so much fun, I'm going to have to gag you. Open up!"

Wow, ball gag too? His wife really was getting kinky! His member pulsed and began to grow at the thought of not being able to speak or moan, and he opened wide. The gag was shaped like a butt plug, except there was a pump attached to it. This wasn't just any gag, this was a inflatable one!

His wife inserted the gag, and strapped the bands around his head. She slowly began to pump up the gag until his mouth seemed open.

"All done!"

His mouth felt full... like really full. He couldn't even moan unless he used only the very back of his throat. He was essentially completely silenced. He tried to raise his head, but to his surprise his wife had purchased a gag that had some kind of tie on the top. His head couldn't move.

"Yeah, it has a clip too. I clipped it to the end of the bed. Your head won't be going anywhere. Next up, I have a real surprise for you. I'm going to lube up this prostate toy and shove it up your ass. I know what you do alone in the shower, and it's high time you let me do it for you instead. This toy will move by itself, and has vibration and shock features."

"Holy fuck, how in the fuck did she know?! How long had she known??" He thought to himself. She waved the toy in front of him. Kyle's eyes grew wide. This toy was huge compared to...

"Uh huh. It's time for your punishment for hiding this from me." She pulled out his tiny Aneros that he kept under the sink in his travel bag. There was no comparison to be made.

"I hope you ass is hungry. You're already so big and I'd hate for all of this setup and planning to go to waste, so I ground up one of my friend's cluster headache pills into that toothpaste you swallowed. Turns out I did some research and her medication is comprised of ergot alkaloids. These alkaloids are really close to what you get in LSD, some being identical. I asked her about it and she says she gives them to her husband too. This means all the fun of multiple orgasms you get on LSD, but none of the high. You're in for it."

Fuck. Kyle felt like he was losing his mind from the cannabis alone. Now she was telling him he was going to have multiple orgasms too? He felt a pinch down South, like he was taking the biggest dump of his entire life, followed by a thrust and a slight pressure on his prostate. Meanwhile, his dick had grown to it's full size, now almost 8 inches long.

"We're going to turn some things on down there, so give me a second."

He felt the subtle come hither motion he was so familiar with. This toy was already giving his prostate a run for it's money. Had the belt made his prostate larger?

*ZAP*

His stomach and lower abdomen cramped up.

*ZAP*

The toy was now shocking his prostate at the point of most pressure during the come hither. Then if began to vibrate-- it was super low frequency, almost a rumble. Kyle began to squirm, this was more prostate stimulation than he had ever had before, even from that belt.

"Ooo! You're so needy right now. Look at that cock drip!"

Kyle's eyes looked down. Normally what would have required him to move his head, now didn't matter. He was so big, there was no way not to look at it. It was slowly, but consistently oozing precum. The sensations quickly became too much to handle. His wife saw his cock twitch and knew he wouldn't last long.

She began to jerk him off, and what followed was the largest volume of ejaculate she had ever seen from him. Kyle was laying there enjoy the waves of sensation. Suddenly his penis felt like it had been fast tracked to orgasm. The sensations became extreme. He looked down and she was jerking him off! It was too much. He was going to explode. His dick kicked like a shotgun, sending cum flying all over the bedroom again and again.

His wife was stunned. There would be no way to clean this up alone. His dick had turned into a commercial cum fountain. She had to figure something out before he came again. Was it really just medications? This really didn't add up.

"What the FUCK Kyle? You got cum all over the room! You better tell me what is going on if you want me to keep going!"

Everything stopped. The gag deflated and was pulled out.

"Tell me what the fuck happened to your dick. There's no fucking way medications would do that to you. I don't know what to believe at this point. I've never heard of something like this before. You literally shot

All over me, and the room! "

Given what Kyle had gone through earlier with the belt, he realized this was a little extreme. He had spent 7 hours with that thing earlier today, and he was already up for this? He gazed around the room with his bloodshot eyes, looking at the blurry white ropes of jizz that covered a ridiculous amount of the room. It looked like a spackle machine had been accidentally turned on. Chelsea was coated and there was cum on the ceiling.

"Well, there's this belt. When you put it on, thing happen. Incredible things. I really didn't believe the purpose when I was told about it, but this belt fulfills your deepest sexual desires. It's incredibly intense. When I put it on, it had immobilized me, covered me in latex and gagged me, and then proceeded to fuck me senseless under the influence of drugs for hours on end, until it finally let me go, at which point, I felt like I had had the best rest of my entire life."

Chelsea walked to the shower, upset, presumably to clean herself off.

"I didn't realize it would leave me with a huge dick that blows huge loads, or that it would cause us to share kinks, or make you so sexually driven so suddenly, but... I can't find the belt. I don't know where it went. I left it on the floor before leaving."

"The only belt on the floor when I got home earlier today was *my belt* Kyle. Stop lying to me and tell me what the fuck happened to you!"

Kyle thought hard. He vacuumed the night prior. She wore shorts the day prior. Why would the belt be on the floor?

Chelsea took a shower as he laid there, and when she got out, he gave her the only explanation that made any sense to what she had told him.

"I vacuumed, and you wore shorts yesterday. Why would your belt be on the ground?"

She stared at him ass naked, and looked around the room. Her shorts sat on top of the hamper and her current set of clothes was on the floor, her belt was missing. Kyle was right, he had vacuumed. The floor should have been clean. This was too much to think about while stoned.

"My belt is missing from my pants."

"I told you... Don't put it on though if you find it. "

"Don't tell me what to fucking do. I'm going to find the belt right now and you're going to tell me the truth if nothing happens when I put it on."

"You could be restrained for hours..."

"Bullshit. This ends now."

She opened the closet and examined her belt she had hung up earlier. It was definitely her belt. He looked over at her as she put the belt around her waist and tightened the buckle.

"See? Noth-ihhh!!!"

The belt morphed, slowly bubbling and seeping around it's base. Her panic melted away and she walked back over to Kyle.

"Good boy."

Kyle felt a surge of pleasure in his mind. What the fuck was going on? Was he being programmed? The belt was indeed changing his mind. He loved it.

"Open wide."

Before he could make any decisions, his mouth had opened, she reinserted the gag, strapped it up, and was reinflating the internal balloon.

His wife had a fetish for mind control.

"You will follow my commands. You will orgasm as you please, but you will also orgasm on command. If you understand, dry orgasm."

Kyle saw stars as the sudden orgasm hit him like a truck. His dick jerked like crazy but nothing came out. Chelsea smiled. The suit continued to grow around her, reshaping her boobs into perfect teardrops while wrapping around her pussy and ass.

"Uhhh.... you know, this belt fucks pretty God damn good. Definitely... the best.... I've had. If your dick felt as good as this, I wouldn't even need the belt."

Suddenly, she seemed confused. The suit just didn't feel as good as it had initially. The belt had heard her desires.

"Today's your lucky day though, babe."

She hopped on top of his dick and turned the prostate massager back on.

" Nothing feels better than having your dick in my pussy."

Immediately, Kyle and Chelsea were overwhelmed. Holy fuck. This was way more intense than the belt. He desperately tried to thrust, but couldn't move.

"Awww, so needy!"

Chelsea humped faster. Knowing her pussy was absolutely melting his free will, and how incredible it felt, drove her wild. She felt his cock jerking within.

"This is so much fun, isn't it? I'm so happy you told me about the belt. I was worried maybe you had gotten some kind of expensive surgery to restore our love life.... but this.... this is amazing."

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm"

Chelsea felt the suit begin to suck on her nipples and clit, while a buttplug slowly made it's way into her ass. She stopped humping briefly, her mouth wide open. Suddenly, she felt something akin to a bee sting inside her vagina. She winced and suddenly her pussy got way tighter. She felt like her pussy was now sucking off his cock and had a mind of it's own. It was surreal. Her pussy clenched over and over for hours milking his dick like a machine. Kyle's dick couldn't stop jerking.

Time seemed to dilate, and what seemed like one single orgasm lasted the entire night-- a climax with no end. The belt suckled her clit like a tiny dick, up and down, moving in circles. She always wanted a big clit, and now she was getting it! Suddenly, the "buttplug" began to expand and contract, it was fucking her ass!

The sensation drove her over the edge as she was torn from reality, into the seizure like state of a full body orgasm. She didn't know how to react to the incredible experience, and she laughed. The whole concept of a magic belt fucking her this well made no sense to begin with. While stoned, it just seemed entirely ridiculous.. Yet, there she was, "Alice in Wonderland".... she smiled. Slowly, her thoughts drifted away to make room for the rest of the night that lie ahead.

They were locked together like some sort of Greek mythos, intertwined in pleasure for what felt like eons. The belt continued to work over Chelsea's clit and ass. She had always wondered what it would be like to have a more sensitive clit, and try assplay, and the belt was obliging. Her clit had became a lightning rod of sensations, and she had never felt so full in her entire life. The belt had expanded her pussy to accompany Kyle's massive dick, and she could feel every inch. It was incredible.

She slowly realized her hair was a beautiful style, just the way she enjoyed it, the light reflecting off of it like a mirror. Her eyes gained incredible, mesmerizing depth, morphing into mindbendingly complex pools of gold, silver, blue, green, and brown that commanded extended eye contact.

Her body morphed into a healthy, athletic physique. The belt slowly moved over Kyle, creating ripples and absorbing his body fat and redefining his bone structure. His eyes turned the same mind blowing combination of color. They were no longer recognizable as mere humans. They had become the epitome of sexual and physical prowess.

These changes came so sudden and late in the evening, that they didn't even notice later the next day. Had it been a dream? Kyle was still tied up, and Chelsea had fallen asleep on top of him.

Chelsea woke up first and decided given their night, she may as well continue the trend. She got up to suck on his dick, but he slowly stirred. The musk on his cock was overwhelming, reminiscent of cinnamon, vanilla, and dark chocolate brownies. She stopped, and whispered in his ear.

"You will come in two minutes, and it can be a normal orgasm."

Knowing what she had done, she began to suck. Oh my God, his dick literally tasted like how it smelled! Kyle woke a minute later to the extreme pleasure of his wife's tongue and mouth lovingly and obsessively working him over. She had always wanted to be able to deep throat without gagging, and now that was obviously possible given the abilities bestowed by the belt.. fuck, he was delicious too. Who could be blamed for stuffing their mouth with, "cinnamon vanilla brownies"? Certainly nobody.

She smiled and kept going.

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

"I know, you'll get there soon. I'm hungry and wanted to have some fun this morning. There's nothing in the fridge and I don't have time to get breakfast. Since you cum so much.... I figured.... "

Kyle's dick suddenly grew tense. The prostate massager was still working and this was becoming too much. Chelsea shoved his dick as far down her throat as she could, and it sent him over the edge just in time. She could feel his dick pulsing in her throat, and it was such a turn on. She was being filled.

The sensation slowly built in her belly, and the jerking stopped. She couldn't believe what she had just done, but it was hot as fuck. She licked her lips.. his cum tasted exactly how it smelled.

"I still need something else."

She untied him, removed the gag, and Kyle took in a huge breath of air.

" Wow. What a night!"

"You're going to fuck me right now and you better make it fast because I have to leave."

"Bend over then."

She bent over, and he saw that she was swollen and soaked. Probably because the prostate massager was still on, and his dick had been dribbling precum while stuffed inside her all night.

He slid his dick back inside and began to pump away as quickly as he could, the once immobile bed now seemingly frail from the sheer energy they had together. They came in unison, the apartment filled with gutteral tones from their newfound purpose together.

She quickly pulled her pants back on and strangely, her belt was there. Where had the belt gone? Had she taken the belt off her waist?

"By the way, you're going to clean all this shit up since you don't work until 4PM. All of it. I lovvveeee youuuu!"

As she walked towards the door. Kyle wasn't sure what to think of his life at this point. He thought about her. About last night. She looked different too... Wait...

Kyle looked down to what appeared to be the body of a muscle builder attached to his body, and the same big dick he had yesterday, all the same birthmarks he had....

Fuck. He had changed a lot. Would they even recognize his wife at her work? What about him at his own job?

12