The Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she let go of me and kissed me on the cheek. "You've been so sweet and understanding. I must go now, but I want you to meet me again tomorrow night. I promise I won't be such a mess."

"Of course," I told her. "If that's what you want, I will be here."

"Then I will say good night for now," she said as she parted my company again.

I spent most of the next day excited for the next night. I even stopped to get a haircut on the way home. Instead of my usual workout clothes, I wore my everyday attire of jeans and a T-shirt. I didn't think I needed the caveat of my jog to see Marissa now. Instead of eight minutes to the bench, it took me twenty minutes to walk there. I felt nervous the whole way. I half expected her to bail on me, and I wouldn't have blamed her. Knowing what I knew now changed a lot of things.

My nerves had been for naught. When I arrived, Marissa stood by the old willow tree, stretching in a cute little pink running outfit with her hair pulled up into a bun. She busted out laughing as she saw me in my jeans and T-shirt. I couldn't help but join in.

"I should have been clearer, huh," she said as we calmed down.

I agreed.

"Would you like to go for a run with me?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said. "But... I do need to change."

"How far do you live?" she asked.

I told her, and she started walking in the direction I had come in. She followed me back to my place, and we talked as we walked. I told her about my work and why I like the ocean so much. She listened intently, all the while grinning ear to ear.

My apartment wasn't much--just a one-bedroom that I had to get by with for a few months until something better came along. I was glad I put away the laundry that had been scattered over my couch.

"Bachelor living," she joked as we entered. "Pretty sparse."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I've been a little distracted lately." I winked at her after.

I don't know if it was the wink, the lack of sex, or anything else, but Marissa didn't hold back. She pounced on me like a tigress in heat before I knew what was happening. Our lips intertwined, as well as our tongues. I almost tripped as she shoved me back on the couch. Her cute little pink running top got scattered, and then she practically ripped my T-shirt off of me in pieces. Her legs wrapped around me as she straddled me on the couch. Both our hands roamed each other like feral wild animals. Those delicious breasts felt amazing in my hands and tasted even better. Pulling back her sports bra, they spilled out before me and gave me what I had craved from the night before. Moans came from her as I attacked them.

When she couldn't take it anymore, she stopped and cupped my face in her hands. "Pants now," she commanded. "I've been holding back for so long that I will go fucking crazy if I don't feel you inside me."

"Are you sure?" I asked, concerned for her.

She stood up, which made me panic for a second, then pulled the bra off entirely. That was followed by dropping her sweatpants to the floor. "Does that answer your question?" she retorted.

I unbuttoned my jeans and barely got them undone before she grabbed a pant leg. She pulled them off me in one yank, and they flew off to the pile of the rest of our clothes.

Both now naked, she climbed back on me. My cock could tell how wet Marissa was just grinding in my lap. Her lips found mine as she slid my cock inside her. I thought I saw a tear in her eye as she took me all the way inside. I caressed her cheek and kissed her neck.

"Thank you," she said as I felt her begin to ride me.

"For what?" I asked between kisses and grunts.

"For being such... a good boy," she told me as I watched shake the sadness from a moment ago. "You make me... feel safe... in a way I haven't in a... long time."

"Of course," I told her.

Her speed picked up as her hands gripped my shoulders. She leaned her forehead against mine. "Fuck," she muttered. "I needed this!"

"Me too," I agreed. "You've been quite the tease!"

She let out a giggle and ground into me harder. "Oh, don't lie, you've loved every minute of it," Marissa stated.

"Mhmmm," was all I could muster out. She felt so good it was taking all my focus to hold out.

"Jesus!" she cried as I felt her nails dig into me slightly. "I'm not going to make it much longer! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Her pace slowed slightly, and I felt her back stiffen and her breath changed to short, little puffs. She didn't stop and kissed me as I watched her orgasm fade from her face.

"I'm close," I managed to get out between kisses.

Her pace sped up again. "Good boy!" she cried out. "Don't hold back! I want you to cum in me!"

"Fuck!" I shouted in response. "Are you sure?"

"Hell yes!" she told me. Her hips rode me with all the speed and force they could manage. "That's it, baby! Let me feel those balls empty!"

I bit my lower lip and looked her right in the eyes. I was there. Any second, I was going to explode.

"Do it!" she directed, and that was all it took. I felt weeks or even months of sexual tension go along with my cum. I was seeing stars when I was done. It was mindblowing, to say the least. Marissa climbed off of me.

Panting and laying side by side on my couch, she looked over at me, "I couldn't stop," she said. "I thought I'd follow you around the path jogging together and then work up the courage to ask you to show me your place. When you didn't wear your jogging outfit, I thought, "Oh shit!". I ended up here sooner than I expected. If I didn't act, I thought I might chicken out."

I laughed, "I was going to invite you to drinks or dinner or something like that while I built up my courage. This was a better plan."

"I think so, too," she agreed. "Get the tension out now."

"Yeah!" I said. "Now, would you like to go for a walk or drink or something?"

"Hmm," she said with a sly look on her face. "I say we order pizza and go again before they show up. How does that sound?"

"Pepperoni?" I asked.

"Is there any other?" Marissa said.

"I knew I liked you for a reason," I told her happily.

She just kissed me and pulled me in close. I could have stayed like that forever, wrapped in her bosom, but we had more to get out of our system first and pizza to eat. We managed a second round, but this time in a bed, or we might have broken my couch. The look on the delivery guy's face was priceless as Marissa answered my door in just a sheet. She sure is something. I became a very lucky man.

I had no idea that moving near the water would lead me down this path, but it did. We now celebrate our own anniversary on that bench every year. What else could we ask for? Nothing, nothing at all!

12